BoBoiBoy ( New Adventure ) πŸ“–

By Thalassophile_2125

Boboiboy and his friends got a new mission , which is to help all of the Laskar Station crews to track and sa... More

A New Start!
Mission : Reunion!
TAPOPS Eligibility Test
Real Purpose
A Dangerous Mission
Itsy Bitsy Spider
A Chaotic Journey
Late Night Sparring
Overprotective Friends
Enemy From The Past
Explanation Time
Supernova Stadium!
Flora Power!
Uncovering The Past!
Clouds Of Fright
One-Shot : Boboiboy's Birthday!
One-Shot : Forgiveness of Aidilfitri
Homecoming
Reunited Like Before
Goodbye With A Masked Face
Trauma, Nightmare, Fever
Leaders Can Cry Too
One-Shot: Aidilfitri's Test
One-Shot: Weakness or Strength?
One-Shot : Not By Blood, But By Heart
One-Shot : New Year, New Resolutions
One-Shot : Ramadan Experience

Unleash Your Powers

4.8K 146 123
By Thalassophile_2125

The alarm clock is ringing loudly . But , Boboiboy is still deep in his slumber . Ochobot turned off the alarm clock .

" Haish...he's still sleeping . " Ochobot sighed . He knew very well about his owner who's a heavy sleeper .

" Boboiboy ! Wake up Boboiboy ! Don't be a sleepyhead ! "

Boboiboy stretched as he rubbed his eyes .

" Erm...yes . I'm awake . " said Boboiboy , still a bit sleepy .

" Ok , now go and take a shower . Then , we'll go to the cafeteria to meet the others . " said Ochobot .

Without asking any further, Boboiboy grabbed his orange towel and went into the bathroom . He locked the door from inside the bathroom .

Time skip~~~

Ochobot and Boboiboy are walking side by side , towards the cafeteria . Their friendship is unbreakable . Nothing can separate them . Suddenly , someone called out to them from the cafeteria .

" Boboiboy ! Ochobot ! " called Gopal . " C'mon slow pokes ! Or else I'll eat all of the meals by myself ! "

" Geeze ! Gimme a break . We just arrived . " answered Boboiboy while Ochobot nodded in agreement . Ochobot accompanied Boboiboy to the food counter . He grabbed his meal and then he went back to the table , joining his friends , who's happily chatting with each other .

" Hi guys ! What are you talkin' about ? asked Boboiboy politely .

" Oh nothing ! Just thinking about our previous missions . " answered Yaya .

" Guys , what do you think our next mission will be ? " asked Boboiboy .

" I'm not sure . But if there's anything about our next mission , Maskmana will inform us . " answered Fang , who's munching his favourite Red Carrot Donut .

" So , we're free for today ? " asked Boboiboy .

" Yep . I think so . "

Boboiboy nodded and then he continued his breakfast . They asked each other about what are they going to do on that day .

Yaya and Ying will go to Laskar Station Library to study more about Power Spheres . Gopal will just spend his day at the cafeteria's kitchen by cooking . Fang will return to his room . Sleep , maybe ? He didn't know his activities for sure yet .

" What about you , Boboiboy ? " asked Fang .

" I want to do some practice at one of the training rooms . "

" Ooh . Can I join ? "

" Ermm...sure . "

" OK. We'll meet Maskmana to ask for his permission to use one of the training rooms . "

Boboiboy nodded again . After they've finished their meals , everyone went their own ways . Fang and Boboiboy went to the Main Control Room to ask Maskmana for his permission . Once they've arrived , they were greeted by Maskmana . Amato is in the same room as well . He's repairing a broken Power Sphere . He noticed the arrival of the elemental manipulator and the shadow manipulator .

" Good morning , Maskmana ! " saluted Boboiboy and Fang , while doing their usual TAPOPS salute .

" Good morning . Is there anything I can help ? " he asked warmly .

" Can we use one of the training rooms to practice , please ? " politely , Boboiboy asked Maskmana .

" Sure . "

He then turned to a big screen , which is full with some security footage playing on it . He turned to the teenagers .

" Both of you can use Room 3 . "

" Alright . Thank you , Maskmana . " they thanked him and then they went to Room 3 . Suddenly , Kaizo arrived at the Main Control Room to submit a report about his hidden mission . Then , Maskmana told Kaizo to look at one of the security footage . He also called Amato to look at the security footage . Maskmana opened the hidden mic so that they can hear their conversations .

" We can observe them and see their power abilities and fighting skills . " said Maskmana .

Kaizo and Amato nodded . Then , they stared at the screen together .

Room 3

Boboiboy and Fang arrived at the training room . Ochobot just stay in the corner . Boboiboy and Fang nodded to each other . Boboiboy went to the left side while Fang went to the right side . Then , they started to show off their powers .

" Separa Beruang Bayang ! " shouted Fang . Fang used his power to form a fusion shadow bear . Fang smirked , confident that he will win the fight .

" Kuasa Elemental ! Boboiboy Ais ! "

Maskmana , Amato and Kaizo are watching the fight closely .

" Heh ! Come closer if you dare ! " taunted Boboiboy .

" Cakaran Beruang Bayang ! " yelled Fang .

" Pelindung Ais Berlapis-Lapis ! " Ais shouted as some ice barriers appeared around him . The bear managed to destroy the ice barriers but actually it's a distraction .

" Boboiboy Halilintar ! "

" Tetakan Pedang Halilintar ! "

Boboiboy slashed the shadow bear by using his Thunderstorm Blades . Instantly , the shadow disappeared from their views .

" How dare you ! Rimba Bayang ! " suddenly , some animals made of shadows appeared such as Gorrila , Tiger , Eagle and others .

" Hmm ! Boboiboy Kuasa Lima ! " Boboiboy Gempa , Taufan , Halilintar , Duri and Blaze appeared in the enormous room .

" Akar-akar pengikat ! "

" Cakaran Helang dan Harimau Bayang !

" Cakera Berapi ! "

" Patukan Helang Bayang ! "

" Tanah Tinggi ! "

The fight goes on with more shouting and powers . It's a fierce fight . Finally , Boboiboy managed to trap Fang in Duri's thorny cage . Boboiboy split into seven elementals , with Ice and Solar joining the fight .

" Meriam Pembeku ! " shouted Ais . He managed to froze all of Fang's shadows .

" Tembakan Cahaya ! " shouted Solar , using his power to destroy all of the frozen shadows .

" Tembakan Bayang ! " Fang managed to get out of Duri's Perangkap Berduri , but Boboiboy is way more prepared than him .

" Bebola Angin ! " Taufan used his wind spheres to stop Fang from launching another attack .

Fang was sent flying by Taufan's power , causing him to land outside the battle arena . Boboiboy has won the fight .

" Yeah ! Success ! " the elementals cheered .

Boboiboy Gempa came to Fang and helped him to stand up .

" Nice fight . " Gempa told him .

" Yeah ! Your shadow powers are getting better ! There's so many animals that you can create from your shadow ! Can you make me a dinosaur ? " asked Taufan .

" I want a butterfly ! " Duri said innocently .

" I want a cat ! " said Blaze .

" This is not a circus ! " answered Fang .

" C'mon guys..." Gempa facepalmed his forehead . His siblings ; Taufan , Blaze and Duri ;also known as Trio Trouble Maker , are the most playful between his siblings . Solar teased Taufan and Duri while Blaze is trying to annoy Ice by bothering him , who's trying to sleep on his ice bed . Halilintar meanwhile just stare at them . Halilintar is well known for his serious , not-so talkative character . But deep down , he cares about his siblings a lot . Including Boboiboy .

Tsundere much ?

" Ok guys . You should merge back now before you lose your memories again . " Ochobot said , reminding his owner .

Gempa nodded . " Boboiboy Cantum Semula! " All of the elementals merged with him , and he changed back to normal .

" I want to go to the library to study more about Power Spheres . Wanna come ? " Boboiboy said .

" Erm...Ok ! "

" Ok , let's go ! " said Ochobot , leaving them behind .

" Calm down , Ochobot . " Boboiboy said , picking up his pace .

" You're amazing back there . " Boboiboy commented his friend .

" I know . I'm the most amazing and popular hero in the whole galaxy ! " said Fang arrogantly .

" Is that true ? If it is true , why did Gijimo didn't recognise you when we caught him a few months ago ? I guess you are way ' too popular ' . " Boboiboy teased him .

" Eeiii ! What did you say ! "

" Oh no ! Boboiboy Halilintar ! Gerakan Halilintar ! Bye! " Boboiboy said . He ran out of the room , leaving Ochobot behind with Fang .

" Larian Bayang ! " Fang said as he started to chase Boboiboy .

" Uhhh...these two." Ochobot sighed .

He followed the teenagers to the library . The fight has ended .

Main Control Room

Maskmana , Kaizo and Amato saw and heard everything . They're impressed by Boboiboy and Fang's ability and fighting skills .

" Boboiboy's elementals are not the same . They have a different personality . " said Amato .

" Ochobot told me that all of the elements is different . Each has it's own personality and character . And all of the personalities and characteristics came from Boboiboy's emotions . Such as Halilintar , anger . Gempa , leadership , responsible . Ice , calmness . " Mechabot explained .

Maskmana nodded . Followed by Amato and Kaizo . Then , Maskmana told Kaizo to return to his mission . Amato then returned to his job .

Kaizo left the room and Amato started to repair another Power Sphere , while chatting with Maskmana .

" Your son is so amazing . I can't believe that he's the one who defeated Retak'ka . " praised Maskmana .

" I believed it before . And I believed it even more after witnessing the fight just now . " Amato said .

" With his ability , his rank in TAPOPS should be higher . " said Maskmana .

" I agree . But , he needs to pass TAPOPS Eligibility Test first . " Amato said .

" I will discuss about this with Admiral Tarung and Commander Koko Ci later . " promised Maskmana .

Laskar Station Library

" Alright I won ! " said Boboiboy .

" Because I gave you a chance . " Fang said , he's sulking a little .

Boboiboy transformed back to normal . He went inside the library with Fang , following him closely . They met Yaya and Ying inside the library . Boboiboy took a book about Power Spheres and he sat on one of the chairs in the library . Fang sat beside him while reading a book ' How To Increase Your Popularity ' .

The quiet and calm atmosphere in the library caused them to become more focus with their reading .

Main Control Room

" So , we have agreed on this ? " asked Maskmana .

" Hmmm...he already has proved his loyalty to TAPOPS by defeating Retak'ka and Captain Vargoba . It's a good thing if we can increase his rank . " said Commander Koko Ci .

" I agree . Ok . Boboiboy will take TAPOPS Eligibility Test soon . " said Admiral Tarung .

" But we must do this secretly . We can't tell him that he will take this test . We'll judge him based on his ability in handling a mission all by himself . " said Maskmana .

" We should make a test to test his knowledge about Power Spheres . " said Admiral Tarung .

" I don't think it's necessary . Every time before I or Ochobot can tell them about any Power Spheres they'll track and save , Boboiboy always tell us about it with some additional information that he knew . So far , he knew every single Power Sphere that was rescued by TAPOPS . " Commander Koko Ci explained .

They reached an agreement . They will give Boboiboy a solo mission in a few days . After a while , the meeting ended .

After they've dismissed , Amato whispered something to himself .

" Do your best , son . " Amato whispered slowly to himself .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7K 230 13
After all the chaos boboiboy and his friends are back at doing missions and it seems like all the troublemakers are nowhere in the galaxy... Well.. T...
2.4K 133 8
"I lost everything because of fate, I'm quite surprised I haven't lose myself yet." | [Boboiboy Fanfiction] | Fate is not something you can mess with...
66.5K 1.5K 26
Past kokotiam gang, elements and some other react to boboiboy gl/gc vedio, edit vedio and fightsπŸ˜—...... Set after the episode where bbb and fang bec...
10.9K 318 24
AU name: Boboiboy Universe Guardian ⚠Disclaimer⚠~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ⚠Boboiboy Galaxy belongs to Monsta⚠ But AU belongs to me ~~~~~~~...