Love Is Not Over || JEON JUNG...

By jxhopefull_

His bites your lip while sucking it harshly. Your throat is getting dry due to screaming. Your eyes are puffy... More

Chapter : 1
Chapter : 2
Chapter : 3
Chapter: 4
Chapter: 5
Propose
The new teacher
Chapter: 8
Chapter: 9
Chapter: 10
Prank
Chapter: 12
Chapter: 13
chapter: 14
chapter: 16
Chapter: 17
Chapter: 18
Chapter: 19
Kidnapped
Chapter: 21
Chapter: 22
♡NOTE♡
Chapter: 23
Chapter: 24 (Second last)
The Last

Chapter: 15

4.1K 84 6
By jxhopefull_

*SLAP*

He holds his cheek in pain.

Everyone at the party get distracted. They all looking at you and Jungkook.

Y/N: I HATE YOU SO MUCH!

Tears start leaving your eyes. You wipe them and start running out of the party.

Taehyung: Y/n?

He looks at you going out while crying. He takes a look at Jungkook and then starts following you.

Taehyung: Y/N!

He tries to call you but you ignore. He grabs your hand to stop you.

Taehyung: Y/n, please wait.

You turn around. 

Suddenly, you start crying even harder.

He cups your cheeks and wipes your tears with his thumb.

Taehyung: Don't cry y/n...it's gonna be okay.

He takes you inside his car and starts driving you home.

He stops in front of your house and then looks at you. You were sobbing and crying silently.

He pulls you towards him and hugs you tightly.

Y/N: Why did he d-do this to me?

He closes his eyes.

Y/N: He is a liar...he doesn't love me...he is a c-cheator.

Taehyung: It's okay. You will find someone who would honestly, truly, love you.

A tear leaves his eye.

Taehyung: He will love you with his whole heart. Care for you more than anything. Someone, who would never ever break your heart. 

You hug him tighter. You stop thinking about anything else, just feeling his warmth.

Taehyung thought: How long do I have to wait, until you realize, I am the one who always, completely loves you.

You slowly pull off.

Y/N: Thank you...tae.

He smiles and wipes your tears.

Taehyung: Take care of yourself.

He says. You come out of his car and then walk inside. He looks at you one last time before leaving.

Tzuyu: Jungkook...I told you y/n doesn't love you. Look at how she hit you in front of everyone.

She whispers in his ear.

Tzuyu: I am the one who loves you Jungkook….not her.

His blood starts boiling. He pushes her harshly making her fall on the ground.

Jungkook: No! You don't love me...you have ruined me and my relationship…Don't you fucking dare show me your ugly face again!

He starts leaving with big steps. 

He gets inside his car and grabs his phone. Anger was all over his body. 

Jungkook thought: How fucking dare she slap me. Wait until I show you what it is to mess with me.

He calls you but you don't pick up, making him even more mad. 

He starts driving towards your house. He stops and then comes out.

He starts knocking at the door.

No one opens. He knocks again, a little bit more harshly.

You come out of your room and open the door. Your eyes widen seeing Jungkook.

Fear starts taking over your body seeing the anger in his eyes.

You slowly back off and try to close the door but he pushes the door back open.

Y/N: W-Why are you here-

Jungkook: SHUT UP!

You flinch hard.

Jungkook: Who do you think you are huh? Do you think you can just slap me and walk away? Do you think I will not say anything to you and forgive you?

He starts stepping closer to you. You step backwards. He grabs your shoulder making you stop moving. He brings his face closer to yours.

Jungkook: "I hate you so much", that's what you said right? 

You lower your gaze.

Y/N: Jungkook-ah...just tell me...what will you do if you see me kissing another-

Jungkook: I WASN'T KISSING HER, SHE FORCED ME AND BEFORE I COULD DO ANYTHING, YOU SAW ME! 

His eyes start getting teary.

Jungkook: Why don't you trust me y/n? Do I look like a crazy psychopath? Do you think I am a monster? Do you think I...i don't love you?

You look up in his eyes.

Jungkook: I-I love you so much y/n...I would rather die than cheat you.

Seeing his state, was making you heartbroken.

He pulls off. He slowly turns around and starts walking out.

Y/N: J-jungkook.

You whisper to yourself.

Y/N: Wait...please stop!

You try to stop him but he walks away and opens the door of his car.

He was about to sit inside when you gave him a back hug. Tightly.

He stops.

You close your eyes resting your head on his back. 

Y/N: Jungkook-ah...please...don't go.

He looks at your hand wrapped around his waist.

He slowly touches it and then removes it from his waist.

He enters his car and closes the door, not giving you a single glance.

You just look at him driving away, until his car disappeared in the dark night.

Y/N: J-jungkook-ah.

You fall down on your knees while crying hard.

Y/N thought: What have I done! I slapped him, i hit him. How could I?

You cover your face while crying harder.

The pain in your heart, increasing every second. Your heart was broken into pieces. Seeing him leaving you, you can't imagine how hurt he is right now.

Tears leave his eyes as he continues driving straight. Trying hard to calm down.

~Time skip~

You walk through the corridor, slow and small steps. Looking down, thinking deeply about last night.

Suddenly, your phone receives a notification. You take it out.

Your eyes widen and your heart stops. Someone unknown number has sent you a couple of photos of you, naked.

You cover your mouth in shock. You couldn't believe your eyes.

You look at the pictures carefully. 

Y/N thought: How is this possible? These photos can't be real, they are definitely fake.

You close your phone and start walking inside the classroom. Traumatized about those photos.

You sit down, lost in thoughts.

Y/N thought: But who would do such a thing?

Suddenly, your eyes fall on Jungkook.

Y/N thought: What if...he is the one who sent me these…

Your heart starts beating faster and faster. 

Y/N thought: How could he…

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 47.8K 43
"I can't get my mind off you, I think I might be obsessed. The very thought of you makes me want to get undressed." --- "I felt his deep passion find...
393K 15.3K 30
While he kissed to take your breath away and burn your heart with his sinful lips over your gleaming body, while he made your skin electricity with h...
8.1K 269 12
"JUST LEAVE ME ALONE JUNGKOOK!!!" you yelled at him "FINE !" He yelled back at you stomping out of the room and went out of the house *skip time Jung...
1M 45.8K 60
(21+ ONLY) "I WAS SOLD" Three little words that stole my life.... The guard pushed her to the front, "bow to your new master" "NO!" She glared. "If s...