The compass of fate

Oleh grandpa_kronos

The second Giant war was a tragic loss for the gods. Each and every one of gods and demigods alike had fallen... Lebih Banyak

Prologue
Gathering thoughts
Crack
Talking and confusion
simple solution, right?
labyrinth, voices, choices, who cares?

Doppleganger

425 14 9
Oleh grandpa_kronos

Percy eyes flitted open.

He was loosely hung over a roaring fire.

The flames licked his shoes, charring it black.

Beside him, a grunt escaped from the son of Hermes' lips.

Luke was cutting the rope with a swiss army knife.

"Luke?" Percy said, bewildered.

"Who are you and how do you know my name?" Luke asked.

Percy ignored the second question and answered the first. "A demigod like you, name's Percy , the gods are bad but the ancients are worse," The words had escaped from Percy's mouth.

He truly wanted to help this universe's Luke but he was scared of the consequences.

Then again, when had he ever cared for consequences?

"Who's your father?" Luke queried.

"Poseidon."

"Like Thalia."

Percy nodded.

"Sorry, you don't know who Thalia is," Luke apologised.

"Where are we?"

"The hunters of Artemis camp."

"Snap!" Luke had cut one of the two ropes binding him.

With 1 hand free, he began cutting Percy's rope.

Percy smirked, "So what's Thalia to you?"

"What do you mean? You don't even know who she is!" Luke questioned, confused.

"I don't know her but I know you're afraid, afraid of losing her, afraid of what happens next. You're scared Luke but when I asked what Thalia is to you, you have to understand it wasn't a question. It's true Luke, you know what I am talking about. Your hatred for the gods blind you," Percy was talking like one of those annoying gods on his quests or rather the oracle.

A dark look came across Luke's face

"You don't understand!" Luke yelled, "The gods, what have they ever done! They drove my mother insane! And now I'm gonna save them all. Sadly, you won't be able to watch the fall of the gods."

Luke stopped cutting the rope of Percy's hands and switched to his own.

"Snap!" Luke was free of his bounds.!"

Luke stopped cutting Percy's rope and worked on his.

"Snap!" Luke was free, he grabbed onto the pole he was hanged on and swung himself forward, avoiding the flames beneath.

"Ta-ta Percy! Sadly you won't be here to see the fall of the gods," Luke knocked the flames over, causing the flames to lick the tarp of the tent.

The flames spread itself across the tent, burning the cloth covering it and the wood holding it together.

Luke turned around as he walked out of the tent, not looking behind.

The flames licked Percy's shoes slowly melting the leather, Percy's face was slick with sweat.

The tent was burning down and even with his heat resistant powers, he did not want the already damaged compass to be charred beyond repair.

Percy twisted the ropes, typing his hands to the pole, he winced as the rope bit into his flesh.

The rope tying his right hand was already 3 quarters cut by the Swiss Army knife.

Percy bent and twisted his wrist in an attempt to break the rope tying his right hand.

"Snap!" His right hand was free.

A burning hot ember landed on his pants.

Percy let out a yell of shock, his pants were on fire.

He swatted his pants with his 1 free hand but it was no use, his pants were burned off.

Now in his boxers, it wasn't the greatest idea to be in a man hating camp wearing underwear. Percy reached into his pocket for Riptide, pulling out the sword. He rubbed the blade against the rope.

"Fire!" A feminine voice called out.

The flap of the tent opened and a bucket of water was tossed in Percy's face.

"Hel-," Percy cried out before another bucket splashed on his face.

"Get me out o-,"

"Splash"

"Cut the ro-,"

"Splash"

Each time Percy tried to speak, a bucket of water cut him off.

The tarp of the tent finally closed.

The bright side was that the arrow wounds on his back were healed by the water. However, the fire was still spreading, engulfing the tent.

He couldn't tell if this was amusing to the man hating goddess and her huntresses.

"Snap!" Percy was free.

'Finally!" Percy ran out of the tent, rubbing his rope burns.

He knocked aside multiple hunters,leaving them shouting and chasing after him.

Not looking forward, rather his wrists, Percy knocked into the hunters of Artemis' best tracker, Phoebe.

Percy stumbled back on the floor.

A moment of awkward silence each registering their thoughts, Phoebe broke the silence.

"Boy!" Phoebe yelled out in rage, "I am going to skin you alive for coming into m'lady's camp and escaping your punishment! Hunters, we have an intruder!"

The entire camp of the huntress of Artemis was panicking, what if their mistress saw what happened.

There was a fire in one of the tents, their prisoners were free, and a boy was in their camp.

Percy scrambled up and sprinted as fast as possible.

He dodged and weaved through all the daggers thrown at him.

Percy looked Infront of him to see another huntress, Atalanta.

Percy turned around to be met by an incoming barrage of huntresses.

He was trapped, both directions had furios hunters wanting to castrate him.

Deciding to take on 1 hunter rather than an army.

Percy ran towards Atalanta, riptide in hand.

He used the flat of the blade as he parried a strike from a silver dagger from Atalanta.

Percy twisted his sword, performing the maneuver Luke had taught him years ago.

He disarmed Atalanta of her blade before sweeping her legs causing her to fall down.

Using the hilt of the sword, he knocked Atalanta out.

Percy capped the pen before placing it into his pocket.

Percy continued sprinting ahead, until he saw a large tent that seemed to be made out of leather rather than cloth to his left.

Percy changed his direction swiftly as he headed towards the tent.

The huntresses confused with the Sudden change of direction slowed their pace.

Leaving Percy with some time, he entered the tent, his heart pounded heavily as he inhaled and exhaled at unnatural speeds.

The son of Poseidon looked around the room for Exit routes.

He was in a room with weapons lining the tarp of the walls.

Percy first inferred it to be the armoury before he noticed a table with maps.

"A cartography room maybe," Percy thought.

Percy's thoughts  changed when he saw a bed on the floor with a figure laying in it.

He took a step back causing him to trip over a chair leg.

Percy fell down backwards on the bed.

Face planted into the pillow.

Crossing his fingers, he hoped it wasn't a sleeping huntress. 

Slowly turning around, Percy's eyes widened in horror when he saw who it was and let out a devastating scream of help as he clutched his man parts.

He was lying down next to the man hating Lieutenant of the hunt.

Suddenly the entrance of the tent opened and a man with sea green eyes and raven black hair walked in.

"Zoë I'm back! Who are you?" The man asked, seeing Percy lying next to his wife.

"I'm Percy" The demigod stated, hands twitching towards his sword.

"Percy? But I'm Percy!"

The mystery man and the demigod were identical.

If you didn't understand the last part lemme explain. Basically, an alternate universe still has Percy.

Meaning there are two Percy's.

The Percy with the compass and the Percy who is married to Zoë

I will refer the AU Percy as Perseus and the original Percy as Percy.

Confusing?

Not really

Dm me for questions about the book

Chicken good

Chapter 3

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

191K 7.9K 57
π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in π——π—˜π—–π—”π——π—˜π—¦ OR π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire and charle...
317K 14.1K 37
ΰͺœβ€βž΄α‘£π­© hidden, various hazbin hotel characters x female reader ΰͺœβ€βž΄α‘£π­© 𝑰𝒏 π’˜π’‰π’Šπ’„π’‰ we follow an angel named y/n, who had her bes...
291K 6.6K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
185K 5.7K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...