|TAEKOOK| Home Is Where The H...

Af YourUnnie232

#Fluff Completed. It's a story about fluffball, more like naughtiest boy Taehyung and a Romantic fellow Jeong... Mere

Prologue
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
Chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
The Grand Wedding
chapter 24 🔞
chapter 25 🔞
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
one shot
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 36
chapter 37🔞
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43🔞
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52🔞
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
chapter 62
love
chapter 63
chapter 64
🇮🇳
chapter 65
chapter 66
chapter 67
chapter 68
chapter 69
chapter 70
chapter 71
chapter 72
chapter 73
The Last Chapter
EPILOGUE
new story
50k special story
one shot

chapter 35

5.7K 282 41
Af YourUnnie232

'IS THIS SOME KIND OF A JOKE....HAH...AUNTY?
THAT I WOULD LAUGH OVER IT INSTEAD OF SHOUTING HAH...JOONIE...TELL ME....WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO NOW ????'

Seokjin snapped at his husband and everyone present there at the moment...

Namjoon is just maintaing a very calm posture. He is hurt too after getting to know the truth but things are way too difficult to makebit perfect now.

For Namjoon, what happened can't be change now by arguing right? They don't have any super power to go back to the past and make everything right from the start. He just want a proper answer and a solution which is never possible if his husband dont calm down any time soon. It will only bring massacre...

Well about Seokjin when it comes  to his brother he really can kill anyone without thinking about consequences

What should we can expect? after what he heard just now.. made his whole world stop in a swap second. He trusted Mrs. Jeon with his life his brother but only to get slapped by a betrayal?

Mrs.jeon really feeling ashamed now... she has no courage to even look at Seokjin.  She never thought that this day would come this soon. But must had to come right? She can't blame anyone but herself now ..
She spoiled everything only to make everything perfect.

.. They have been sitting in their living room for 3 hours now...
After the discharge of Jeongguk they didn't waste a moment and thought to clear everything.

'WHY YOU SILENT NOW HA...NO WORDS COMING OUT? DIDN'T YOU PLANNED THIS TOO AUNTY WHAT TO DO AFTER GETTING CAUGHT?'

'Jinii please .... calm down .. in this way we are hurting Tae more.'

Namjoon says massaging his scalp looking at Taehyung....

Who is crying silently sitting on Jeongguk's lap hugging tightly. Taehyung is scared after getting the news ....what if His Kuku now leave him? Will he love more that girl then him? Now he find his new baby, won't he not gonna feed him, cuddle him, to the sleep.

lots of insecurities running on his brain now....whereas Jeongguk's silence is not helping him at all....

Jeongguk himself is in lost then how he will console others? Hell it's been always like this whenever happiness knocks on his Fate only to get kicked out by reality.

He now only waiting for Jinah to come with his baby...

he maybe 2 years older now.. how he missed his childhood....is Jinah taking proper care of him? Are they facing any problem....where are they .... are they reached yet? It's been many hours they should reach by now right?......

A thousands of questions occurring inside of his brain.. he literally forget for a moment that what is actually happening infront of him right now...

Taehyung is sitting facing his husband  with soaking eyes who has no reaction about what what his brother just said...
Instead he is only looks happy?
Is his Kuku really will be happy if he leave?

His inner turmoils got interrupted by his brother again..

'TAE, DIDN'T YOU LISTEN I SAID COME HERE RIGHT NOW.... I DON'T WANT YOU TO STAY HERE MORE....'

Taehyung just shooked his head rapidly only looking at Jeongguk with a hope that he would at least say something more like stop from going...but seems like Jeongguk is not in this world.

'Seokjinie please try to understand son... curse me anything with your heart but please don't punish them ... they are so attached to each other... your decision will break them both.'

Mrs. Jeon says trying to convince him..

'Break? (scoff*) what do you think I would ever agree to let my baby brother live in the same mansion with that person who has already a family... what do you think my brother is...???'

'I am sorry I should have-'
Mrs.jeon about to start but got cut by Seokjin.

'DON'T SAY SORRY EVERYTIME AUNTY... YOUR SORRY WILL NOT GONNA FIX ANYTHING.... WHY YOU DIDN'T THINK TEICE BEFORE LETTING THEM MARRY AUNTY??? WHYYY..
WHY EVERYONE TAKE MY BROTHER ALWAYS AS GRUNTED DON'T HE HAVE FEELINGS??? HE CAN FEEL PAIN TOO... HE HAS SELF RESPECT TOO........he-he....'

Crap.... Seokjin's words got replaced by tears now... tears which helds only pain... the pain Seokjin felt few years back when he saw his brother got humiliated by many people in the cafe as if he is kind of piece of garbage....

His brother was just standing there looking down...just like now... sitting silently on his husband's lap.

'JEON JEONGGUK....'

Seokjin shouted... making Jeongguk startled...

'Y-ys Hyung....'

'Wont you say anything?
You seems excited for something would you like to share this with us?'

'No.. umm..no...'

'Kuku Jini says to leave you and go to him... but don't worry i will never leave you like that girl....'
Taehyung says pouting...

Ouch if words can stab any person Jeon Jeongguk would be dead by now... how dare he to not console Taehyung.... who has been gluing with him from the time of his discharge...he is feeling guilty for making Tae negligible....still his baby is not leaving his side...
Jeon Taehyung you are something....something...which Jinah would never be..

'Tae? Why would you leave? Hyung-'

Jeongguk was about to start a conversation but got scared by Seokjin who is glaring at him....

'Seems like you already start to dream  about your future with them huh? Congrats... but not in the presence of my brother....'

'Hyung please try to understand from my side too-'

'Jeongguk... exactly.... try to understand this situation from my side too...you are not seems to be happy with Tae now more like convinced.. BECAUSE YOU HAVE NOT EVEN TRYING TO LOOK AT HIM...'

'NO HYUNG NO... NEVER ... I NEVER FOR ONCE LESSER MY FEELINGS AND CARE FOR TAE....'

'REALLY? TAEHYUNG HAS BEEN CRYING SILENTLY SINCE AN HOUR NOW.... YOU HAVE THE AUDACITY TO EVEN TALK ABOUT CARE WHEN YOU FOR ONCE DIDN'T CARE TO EVEN CONSOLE HIM....?'

'Hy-yung...'

'I know Jeongguk... Although I can understand your situation but still I am a very selfish and arrogant person when it comes to my baby.....
You need to fix everything first to get my brother....
Because I will never be able to forgive you if anyhow my brother get hurt by your other family...
My brother had enough gone through.....
He got humiliated for not being
mature enough ...
Got rejected from his dream place Seoul art academy for not having any money....
Got bullied for not having any parents....
Now I don't want him to get cursed and trolled by people and media's for being treated as a mistress.
Well guess what my Baby will definitely accept that too ...

Seems like your son and Umm...gf ..or ex whatever about to reach...
I feel like ...you need a private time and place.... don't worry for my brother...or will you?'

With that Seokjin carries his brother in a swift second only to hear shouts from Taehyung....

'NOOOOO....KUKU... I WILL NOT LEAVE....'

Taehyung is trying his best to wiggle from his brother's grip making grabby hands towards his husband to carry him....

'H-hyung...ple-ase don't do.... I will never let him ...get hurt Hyung please....I promise....'( Jeongguk begged him while crying)

'Jinii please...think logically.....'(Namjoon)

'Jeongguk I am not separating you two... I am not that cruel....I am just giving you time for a proper decision.'

Seokjin says trying his best to keep Taehyung in place who is struggling to go with all his power....

'I WANT KUKU.... LEAVE ME JINIII... KUKUUUU..... TAKE ME... I AM NOT GOING ANYWHERE....JINIII.....YAHH.STOPPP...'

Jeongguk is just crying.... he can't stop now .... Seokjin was right ...he need time...

But for Kim Seokjin?
Hell he is now more broken...because all this time he has been waiting for Jeongguk to atleast snap at him and Take his husband back from him. But Jeongguk is silent... is this soo easy to leave your present for past?

'I never expected this from you Jeongguk...NEVER....'

Jeongguk stands confused ...

'FREAKING MY BROTHER HAD TO GO THROUGH HEART BREAK ONLY TO REJECTED BY YOU FIRST...BUT STILL HE CHOOSE TO FORGIVE YOU....
........... HE HAD TO GO THROUGH TROLLS FOR BEING YOUR HUSBAND....BUT CHOOSE TO BE SILENT
......AFTER KNOWN THE FREAKING PAST TRUTH OF YOU HE STILL GIVING HIS BEST BY EVEN SHOUTING HIS OWN BROTHER.... TO ONLY NOT LEAVE YOU.....
DOES THESE SEEMS A PLAY TO YOU....?
DID YOU EVEN LOVE MY BROTHER FOR A MOMENT?
IS IT NOW THAT EASY TO LET HIM GO....?
HMM?...
IF ANYONE WOULD SAY TO YOU ANYTHING.... YOU WILL GET MANIPULATE LIKE THIS? '

'Please please... stop... please Tae...I am sorry.... your Kuku is never been perfect... he is a curse for everyone..'

Jeongguk says kneeling infront of them....

'Jini kuku is crying....'
Taehyung says pointing towards him..

'What about your tears Tae? When will you stop being selfless? It is okay to being selfish for a moment.....'

Seokjin says drying his brother's tears. Which has been flowing for a while....

'(sigh*) let's go baby... if your hubby can gather his courage and man up to have you again in his life, then of course I will set you free.'

'NO..JINII..I WOULD NEVER LEAVE KUKU...JONIE...SCOLD HIM....'
YAAHHH NOOO... LEAVE ME.... KUKUUU..... '
Taehyung is being dragged by his brother by force .....

But there movement got interrupted by the opening of the door revealing

Jinah.

Seokjin is shaking out of thinking the future consequences...
Is she perhaps Jinah...will my Tae would be able to live happily??? Whom will Jeongguk choose....?

his firm grip is loosening....
By now Taehyung didn't waste a time run back towards his Kuku and jumped up to his Husband, and hugged him tightly, who seems frozen in his place too.

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

14.5K 666 22
where taehyung is secretly in love with his junior Jungkook who is in relationship with yeonjun who is in relationship with Jungkook only for fame a...
12.4K 128 12
This is a story about forbidden love. This is the first book in the trilogy. Follow Katherine Conway and her twin brother on the adventure of going f...
346K 11.4K 24
Where Jeon Junkook is the most influential businessman and everyone being curious to know about his spouse and their love story. top- jk 🐰 bottom- t...
34.9K 377 38
You are Hannah Austin, this is how you and Lip Gallagher fell in love. I'm gonna try my best to make this one of my best stories, although i'm not th...