Serendipity

Por ikki-aldini

You were born special, you haven't got your quirk yet but your parents, the Bakugo family, wondered what your... Mais

Bakugo Matsuki and Katsuki came to Earth.
My life with Heros.
Home!!!
U.A.
Sensei!
Battle! : Matsuki VS Shoto (Individual Battle)
Breached School.
.Alpha Mode.
USJ Trip!
Attack On USJ!
Sports Festival?!
Wait.. Alpha... Quirk?
Meet Up With Shoto's Family Day!
Sports Festival (1)
Sports Festival (2)

Crowds.

13 3 1
Por ikki-aldini

  "T-T-Todoroki?" I looked at him with my puffy eyes.

He pulled me in closer to his chest.

"It's alright, I'm here now, Matsuki." Those words shock me, causing me to tear up once again.

Gripping onto his shirt as I cried.

"I'm tired and sick of this! Todoroki please save me! Save me from this stupid life! I can't do it anymore! I can't live like this anymore!" I wailed out.

(Todoroki's POV)

I can't help but cry as well. I've never met Matsuki in this state. She's always smiling and laughing. Being as positive as she always is, to see her this way hurts me very much. I felt a sharp pain stab through my heart as I hugged her closer to me, resting my head onto hers.

"It's alright Snowflake, I'm here." I whispered as tears flow down from my cheeks and onto her head.

I caressed her head, trying my best to comfort her.

She calmed down a few minutes later, still gripping onto my shirt.

"Feeling better? Snowflake?"

(Matsuki's POV)

His voice calms me down.

I nod.

"B-but I wanna stay in this position for now.." I mumbled.

He chuckles,
"Alright, Snowflake. You know, youbare really cute when you're like this."

"Aweee Shoto! You're meannn!" I pushed him away and was about to stand until he grabbed my wrist and pulled me back down to him.

"Hey, don't leave yet. I was half-joking when I said it but whatever I said was true. Anyways, I heard you talking, were you talking to someone?" I kept quiet.

"Well, um. I-"

"You don't have to tell me you know? I'm definitely alright if you don't want to tell me." He pats my head and gave me a small smile.

I shook my head.

"You're the closest person and friend I ever had. I definitely need to tell you this!" The bell suddenly rang.

"Eh?-" We both we in a state where we both were frozen in confusion.

We actually rushed back to class. We sat down on our seats, laughing a little as we pant. Taking huge breaths as we calmed ourselves down.

"Matsuki-san? Todoroki-san? What happened? Your eyes seem puffy. And your shirt is wet." Yao-momo pointed to my eyes and Shoto's shirt.

Wait. It's puffy already?

"Uh-"

"I accidentally spilled plain water on my shirt a little. Matsuki is tine, she's just tired. Right?"

I swear Todoroki saves my day.

I nod.

"Oh well, then. Okay! Try to have a good rest after this okay, Matsuki?" She advices.

"Hai! Alright! Thanks Yao-mom!" We both giggled.

'Thank you' I mouthed to Todoroki.

He smiles and gave a slight nod as a respond.

(End of class)

"Hey, I need to show you something, do you happen to be free, today?" I elbowed Todoroki as I picked up my bag and waited for him to get his bag packed.

"Yeah I am, but I do have to tell my sister first that I'll be home late." He took out his phone.

"Uwahh! Todoroki Shouto has a sister? Didn't tell me!" I puffed up my cheeks with an angry expression.

"Haha, alright, I'll make it up to you, how about a dinner with my sister two days from now?" He suggested.

"Umm, alright. Fine. You win. Now let's go!-" I was about to be cheery until the class door opened, revealing many students from other courses and classes crowding our door.

"Move it extras." Katsuki growls at them.

"Bakugo! You can't just call them 'Extras' just because you don't know them!" Iida orders him.

'Tsk. What a bother.' I dragged Todoroki with me as we stood behind Katsuki.

"What if they start to hate us or something?!" Ochako worries.

"It doesn't matter." Both Katsuki and I said.

"What?" They all were in shock.

"It doesn't matter unless we reach the top." Katsuki growls as he shoves people away, ignoring anyone and everyone's commentary on him.

I smirked.

"You too? Both of you are such brats." Someone commented on me.

"You-" I held Todoroki back.

He stood back. I stared at them with my eyes glowing red.

"That's a little rude of you to speak to a girl like that, is it not?" I gave them a stare which shook everyone of them.

"To be honest, I'm from the General Course, I can just switch to the Hero course, vice-versa for that as well and, we are talking about the Sports Festival here. I would do anything do defeat you Hero Course, 1-A." Someone spoke.

"Watch your wo-" I look at the person.

I felt something jab right through me. A sharp pain I felt. He looks like...

Hitoshi?

I shook my head.

Impossible.

"Hm, as I was saying, you dear," I touched his chin.

"Watch your damn mouth. You filthy bastard." My eyes glowed in red.

I pushed everyone and dragged Todoroki away with me.

"Didn't know you were this rude, Matsuki." He spoke.

I froze.

It's really him! Act cool. Act cool.

"Hm, didn't know you were a brat who suddenly wants to come to U.A. Bastard Hitoshi." I picked up my pace and rushed out of there.

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

We walked out of there and I took a deep sigh of relief.

"Do you know him? The guy you said, Hitoshi?" Todoroki asked.

"Oh uh, yeah I do, but uhm, I'll tell you more later. For now, let's get going!" I happily held his hand and pulled him with me as we went to my home.

...

"You... live here? In U.A.?" Todoroki sounded shock as he saw the house built far from U.A. schools and other buildings.

"Well, yeah. I guess you can say that. Want to have some tea and some cold soba?" I opened the door by keying in my passcode before it unlocked.

He stood there in awe.

I smiled. He's adorable. I went up to him and closed his mouth.

"Peppermint, you're going to get a fly in your mouth if you don't close that little mouth of yours." I giggled and dragged him into the house.

He seeme a little flustered by it and looked away from me. I grinned.

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

472K 13.7K 105
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc
1M 18.3K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
462K 16.7K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
123K 5.6K 25
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...