𝗘𝗻𝗱𝗹𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗹𝘆| ✔︎

By izzeliaa

"How do you say idiot in Italian?" "Bell'uomo." [ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑑𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑚𝑎𝑛] "You're a bell'uomo." .・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜... More

00
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
Epilouge
Amore

51

178K 6K 41.2K
By izzeliaa

° 𐐪𐑂 ♡ 𐐪𐑂 ₒ 𐐪𐑂 ♡ 𐐪𐑂 °

Isabelle

"I'm not going."

Leo furrowed his eyebrows, "Why."

"I look fugly."

"Fuck off," he rolled his eyes, "no you don't."

"You have to say that since we're engaged."

Leo wrapped his arms around me as I looked into a mirror, "You look beautiful."

"I'm nervous," I nodded.

I have to go to one of Leo's work things with him, mafia whatever. I'm going to call someone a little shit then get shot.

I took off my sunglasses before giving Leo a smile, "Okay."

"Why aren't you wearing sunglasses."

"I'm not trying to get bullied by literal rich criminals like yourself."

Lee shrugged before putting on a random pair of sunglasses smiling at me.

I sighed before putting on sunglasses giving him a small smile, "This dress seems very extra."

"Rich people shit," he said quoting me.

"If other people aren't dressed like celebrities I'm shooting you dead."

"I know," he smiled as I flicked his forehead.

I pulled out my phone as Leo put on his watch.

Freaks in the Sheets🤤😏

Me: You guys are dressed fancy and shit yeah???

Jamsies👯‍♂️🧙🏼‍♂️: i look like James Bond

Nadia🖤🖤: I am

Leah🦟❔: You know it

Cheerio😈: Yes.

Jacob🧛: Yeah

Nate💥🖕: Full suit and everything

Jamsies👯‍♂️🧙🏼‍♂️: is Leonardo alive? Why isn't he responding?

Kitten🥺💔🔫: I'm in the same room as her dumb fuck

Me: Don't be rude loser

Jamsies👯‍♂️🧙🏼‍♂️: yeah bitch

I laughed as Leo rolled his eyes.

Loser.

"Are there any more rules that I should know about?"

"Just the ones I told you."

I nodded.

I have them memorized actually. Make conversation but don't over share, don't threaten anyone, don't trust anyone, no calling people freaks, stay close to Lee if possible, don't get kidnapped or killed, and the rest are just basic decency.

"What if I accidentally upset someone and die?"

"They would kill you."

"Doubtful."

"I'd kill them."

"Such a fucking sweetheart," I said sarcastically as he smiled at me.

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

As Leo parked I looked out to the mansion. Sometimes I forget people live in mansions, which is strange considering I'm friends with a bunch of rich freaks.

"Ready?" Leo asked.

"No?"

Leo got out of the car before opening my car door for me, as I got up I steadied myself on my heels before walking with Lee.

You got this.

Yes.

"Ten bucks I make someone mad and they threaten to shoot me," I said to Leo who held my hand.

"Ten bucks I have to threaten to kill them to get them to back down."

"We have a bet placed now," I nodded walking up the stairs.

As we walked in we were greeted with people dancing and talking, the room lively.

I should add drama and throw a knife at someone.

The more we walked in the room the more I could feel Leo's grip tighten on me.

A man a little shorter then Leo walked to us smiling, his hair light brown and his tie blue matching his eye color, "Leonardo," the guy smiled.

"Luca."

His eyes wandered over to as a grin spread across his face, "Who might you be?"

"Isabelle," I said holding out my hand, "I'm Leo's sugar momma."

Luca chuckled shaking my hand.

His eyes went down to my left hand seeing my ring as his grip didn't loosen on my right. I looked over at Leo who was staring intently at our hands before looking back at me.

"Are you going to let go of my hand anytime soon?" I asked, "at this point you may as well be handcuffed to me."

Luca let go, "I'd put handcuffs on you, just not in the way you were implying."

Leo's arms wrapped around my waist as his eyes narrowed.

"The only person doing any handcuffing around here is me," I spoke, "want to know why?"

Luca looked amused raising a eyebrow at me, "Since you're a cop or something."

"I was going to say since Leo's kinky but whatever."

His eyes widened at my response as Leo tugged me away, "Goodbye then," Luca chuckled as we walked away.

"Prick," Lee muttered.

"I could take him in a fight," I nodded.

"You could," Leo agreed, "you can't say shit like that to these people Belle."

"We both know these people are freaky little losers," three people raised an eyebrow at me as Leo rolled his eyes.

We stood at one of the tables as I took a drink from one of the waiters trays since Lee is driving us tonight.

"Do you think one of the old people here would pass out if I flashed them?" I asked taking a sip of my drink.

"Probably," Leo confirmed making me smile.

"Rossi," I heard a woman's voice say behind me.

Leo raised an eyebrow, "Anastasia."

A women in a black dress with long blonde hair and dark lips smiled at us, "It's been a while."

"It has," Lee nodded. 

Her eyes glanced over to me, "I'm Anastasia."

"Isabelle," I smiled.

"Cute," she murmured smiling back at me, "Did you come here with Leonardo?"

I'm pulling these mafia people left and right.

"I did," I replied, "he's alright."

She lightly laughed, "If you ever get bored," her sentence was cut short was a man rested his hands on her waist chasing her to roll her eyes, "Yes Zayn?"

Zayn leaned down whispering something in her ear causing her eyes to widen.

I looked over to Leo who instead of being across from me was make next to me.

Who is this man?

"Do you know him?" I asked Anastasia.

If he's some creep I'll kick the shit out of him.

"No," she shook her head, "he's my husband," I could hear her mutter a low unfortunately as Zayn's arm securely went around her waist.

"Okay," I nodded, "I've been shot, stabbed, kidnapped, and killed someone before so I know a thing or two," I said with my eyes narrowed at Zayn causing Anastasia to laugh and Leo to shake his head.

No one ever takes me seriously I swear.

"I wasn't joking."

Anastasia still looked amused as Zayn glared at me, "What the fuck is that suppose to mean."

"That I can kick the shit out of you," I could feel Leo wrap both his arms around my waist.

"Belle stop," he said quietly in my ear, "please."

A cocky smirk was on Zayn's face as he watched Leo say something in my ear.

"Whats that smile for?"

"Are you fucking dumb?" he said.

This time Leo was one to talk, "What the fuck did you say to her?"

I could see Anastasia mouth 'call him a cagna'
[bitch]

Should I do that?

No.

I want to.

"I'm really sorry Zayn," I said making Leo raise an eyebrow, "I'm just not used to being around cagne like yourself."
[bitches]

A gun was pulled and pointed at my head as I bit back a smile, it's the little things really.

I won my ten dollars though.

"Put your fucking gun down," Leo spat at him.

"No."

This time Leo pulled his gun and I noticed Ellio pull his as well, "I'll kill you."

Zayn noticed Ellio aiming at him too before he sighed grabbing Anastasia's hand storming away to wherever.

"We both got our ten dollars," I said as Leo ran his hand through his hair.

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

"Leo we're in public stop," I said as he continued to kiss my neck down to my collarbone.

"No one will come here," he said dismissing me as my eyes glanced around the empty hallway.

His arms stayed around my waist as mine went to his hair.

If someone walks in I'll kill myself.

Yeah.

Lee groaned as my hands tugged harder on his hair.

Freak.

I heard foot steps, I pushed Leo off of me before reaching up and fixing his hair.

"If I hear one more classical song I'm leaving," I heard James voice speak.

"It's a ball or something what did you expect," I replied.

"To not be bored," he said, "well looks like you guys weren't bored."

I could see Leo smirk and I narrowed my eyes before discreetly pinching his arm, "Bye Jameson."

"That's not my name," he said, "I've told you this."

"Yeah, yeah bye Jameson."

I laughed lightly as Leo followed me.

"I feel like I'm in a movie or some shit," I said twirling my dress.

Leo watched me as I spun, "I love you."

"I love you too freak."   

As he walked passed me I slapped his ass making his roll his eyes at me.

Once we finally got back to the main room I took Leo's hand making him dance with me. 

"We gave Kevin a raspberry before we left right?"

"I did," Lee nodded.

"Good," I smiled, "whose that?" I asked, nodding my head in the direction of a older man leaning against the wall with a cigarette between his lips.

"Enzo Romano," Leo told me, "please don't try making conversation with him, he has a reputation that isn't the best," he said not going into detail.

"I won't," I assured Leo.

Leah walked up to us before saying something to Leo I didn't catch.

"I have to talk to some people," he told me softly, "if you think you're in danger shoot first ask questions later."

"Got it," I nodded doing finger guns at him, he kissed my forehead before walking away.

What if I randomly yelled I was a fed or something?

I'd most likely die.

But it would be a experience.

I sat around for twenty minutes as Lee still hadn't come back yet, I grabbed another drink from a waiters tray as I saw someone sit next to me.

Turning my eyebrows raised seeing Enzo.

"Hi," I smiled taking a sip of my drink.

He didn't reply just sitting analyzing me.

Okay.

"I like your sunglasses."

I grinned, "Thank you my husband got them for me."

"My wife liked sunglasses."

"Sounds like she has good taste in accessories."

Enzo slightly smiled nodding, "She did."

"Did?" I asked dumbly.

"She passed away a few years ago."

"I'm so sorry for your loss," I said with a sad smile.

He shook his head, "Don't pity me."

"I was sympathizing not pitying."

Nodding he spoke again, "So whose your husband?"

"Leonardo."

"Rossi?"

I smiled, "You know him?"

"Well," Enzo confirmed, "never thought I'd see the day he proposed to someone."

"Actually I proposed," I explained, "want something done right do it yourself."

"True," he said, "my wife Nayeli loved that saying," I watched as he smiled at the thought of her, "she wouldn't let me touch a single thing in her garden thinking I would mess up her flowers."

"You probably would," I responded back.

"Probably," he chuckled.

I don't know what Lee was talking about, this man isn't scary in the slightest way.

"Lee would be too scared to touch a single thing if I had a garden."

"Really?"

"He won't admit it but I intimidate him," I said leaning back in my chair, "daddy energy."

"Daddy energy?"

"Five foot dick and all."

I ramble when I'm bored.

And nervous.

And tired.

Pretty much all of the time.

Enzo laughed making a few people look our way.

I like this man.

"Want to see my cat?"

Enzo nodded as I took out my phone showing him my photo album with just Kev.

"He's the sweetest cat," I told him, "he loves to duck with Leo though," I went on explaining the multiple experiences I know of.

Including when we jumped down from the mantle onto Leo before hitting him on the head with his little paw.

Enzo raised an eyebrow at something behind me, "That's your husband, yes?"

I looked back seeing a girl run her finger down Leo's chest laughing at something.

"Yeah," I nodded not tearing my gaze away from them.

"Well are you going to go to them or what?"

"Huh?"

He rolled his eyes, "If someone did that to my husband I'd shoot them."

"I'm more of a knife women myself."

"Let's see it then," he said nodding towards the girl who was still staring at Leo as he talked.

"Okay then Enzo."

I stood up as Enzo shooed me away, taking another sip of my drink I walked over as Lee's eyes finally met mine.

The girl raised a eyebrow at me before purposely leaning against Leo.

I'll stab her.

My eyes turned icy as I looked at her, Leo raised an eyebrow at me as everyone else continued to talk.

She gave me a smile before running her red nail down Leo's arm as he looked at me amused.

That little shit.

Funny.

"He's married," I told her.

"Okay?"

The fuck.

"You know that guy over there," I pointed over to Enzo who was watching to encounter.

I saw her swallow nervously, "Yes."

"'Him and I are good friends," Enzo raised his shot glass in confirmation.

"And he's my bitch," I said looking my arm with Lee, "so goodbye."

Turning on her heel she sauntered off somewhere else, "Were you jealous Amore," Leo said teasing me.

"Me jealous? What?"

Leo chuckled, "Did you talk to Enzo?"

"He's sweet."

"Sweet?"

"He said Kev was adorable."

Leo looked surprised before smiling, "Dance with me?"

"Sure," I smiled before looking behind me shooting Enzo a thumbs up that he returned.

Leo led me to the dance floor as I rested my head on his shoulder.

The lights cut out and my wuss winded hearing shots, I could hear bodies hit the ground.

Leo dragged me down before covering me from potential bullets.

After a minute all the I could hear with ringing and my labored breaths mixed with Lee's.

As the lights flicked back on my heart stopped seeing Leo clutching his stomach.

"Leo?" I said in disbelief.

He gave me a pained smile, "I'll be fine."

I reached out for him as she just squeezed my arm, "I love you Amore."

"Shut up," I said feeling a tear go down my cheek, "don't act like you're going to die or some shit."

"I love so you so much Isabelle."

"I love you too Leo," I could see Oliver rushing over to us, "just hold on a little longer okay?"

"I will."

"Promise?"

"Promise."

His eyes slowly closed as I held him close to my body.

I can't loose him yet, I just got him.

° 𐐪𐑂 ♡ 𐐪𐑂 ₒ 𐐪𐑂 ♡ 𐐪𐑂 °

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇  ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇
Chapter 51

posted:7/06:2021 1:42am

°°°°°°°。゜。°°°

Haven't left you guys on a cliff hanger in a while I missed it

Got bored since I haven't had anyone get hurt or killed in a while so here we are

I wrote this whole thing rewatching nerve idk why but it was very easy to write for whatever reason

BUT HEY NEW CHARACTER ENZO

I'm so tired

This is tmi but idc I got my period right after writing that last chapter so I think my wattpad and 😸are linked up or something

Also I'm half asleep so this probably has lots of mistakes in it my b

Next update is idk once again

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

611K 13.1K 57
BOOK 2 OF THE DE'MARCO SERIES This book is a part of a series, but can be read as a standalone, please read the last paragraph for detailss. ••••••••...
508K 13.8K 35
Belle has lost everything to the Mafia. The culprits are lurking to pick her off as well. While life is losing its luster for Belle, Marcello is thri...
645K 12.8K 31
He looks at her like she's his world The light to his darkness, She looks at him like he could grow a field of flowers for her, And that's just what...
9.9K 223 26
The strong pull to her. The desire to have something you never thought you would want again. A glance turned into an obsession. And he would stop at...