TechnoGear (dxd x male reader...

By DemonElder99

Y/n is 17 years old, he is a strong independent young man. Although he wasn't always like that. When Y/n was... More

Bio part 1
must say
Prologue
love interest/ harem
The Raven hair Girl
Bio part 2 sacred gear
The New Blade
The New Blade pt2
Weapons and boi
New Friends, some mischief; And the supernatural?
Harem Update
A weird experience and new faces
Violence
An Enderman and the Devil's Wife
Fallen Love
A Terrible Father
Kyoto
The Book
familiar introduction and Saji
special anoucment
familiar
Anarchist Pig VS Immortal Bird
friendship
Dreaming of a dragon?
An Unnerving Day
Helping Hand
OVA 1- Day with Chisato
Farewell our beloved King
Priest clothing choices are weird
OVA 2- How Techno became a sacred gear
techno pictures
Im sorry
News

Anger can be strength and weakness

1.2K 16 26
By DemonElder99

Key: ~~~~~~ : time skip

~-~-~-~-~: time skip back/ change POV

_____ : change POV

oh hey: talking

who da hell does he think he is!: thoughts

hey, you got the stuff, man: whispering

why are you running: shouting

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Y/n)'s POV

It's been 3 days, and I've gotten used too sleeping with Akeno. It's strange how Phil hasn't called or anything since he left. He has only sent money. I hope that he's fine. Time to get up. Akeno isn't in bed. I wonder where she is?

(Y/n): Akeno!?

Akeno: In the kitchen!

(Y/n): I'll be there in a bit

I got my clothes on and went to the kitchen.

Akeno: there's coffee on the table.

(Y/n): thanks. *I sat at the table and drank the coffee.

Akeno: You're not going to compliment me?~~

(Y/n): hm?.. *i look up* Pffft!! *Spits coffee,* Shit! Now that's hot!

Akeno was wearing an apron and nothing else. Damn I wanna smash that soon. 

 I felt something rise, and I don't think this is good.

(A/n): (Y/n) down boy! Down!

(Y/n): Are you talking to me in my head?

(A/n): Yes, but that's not the point. Take some anti-horny thoughts.

(Y/n): Aahhh okay. . . But why?

(A/n): Look at akeno.

I look at Akeno. She has a seductive look. Oh no she wants the D!!!

Akeno: I knew you would like it. Although we can do something more hand on.

(Y/n): I think we should wait a bit longer. And you better not do this when Phil is home. I will let you know he is heavily devoted to his wife. Which, who I haven't met. :(

Akeno: I will only do this for you, dear. *wink*

Think anti-horny thoughts. Think anti-horny thoughts. Think anti-horny thoughts.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We are currently in school. Lunch will start soon. That's when the 2 queens walked up to me.

(Y/n): Let me guess, club?

Akeno: Yep, let's go.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now we are in the main club room.

Rias: My brother's wife will bring a piece that will work sometime tomorrow, and she'll bring what information they have on (Y/n)'s sacred gear. But until then, we will be testing (Y/n)'s sacred gear. Me and Asia will gather info, while you four train.

Akeno: Let's head out then.

We are walking out to the field.

Akeno: Did you bring your sword, (Y/n)?

(Y/n): It's in the jeep, I can run and get it.

Akeno: Once you get back, you'll fight Issei, then duel Kiba, cause he wants to see how well you are with one.

Kiba: Yep, can't wait to see what you got.

(Y/n): Well Kiba, I've been training for a long time, under a master swordsman. So don't be sad when your ass is in the ground.

Kiba (sweatdrop): I'll keep that in mind.

Akeno: The you'll fight Koneko.

(Y/n): Alright. (terminator's voice) I'll be back.

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

???'s POV

I just got to Kouh high. I see a young man with bright purple hair, grabbing a sword? from his car.

???: hey Young man!

He turned around, One of his eyes is red and the other is black. He's handsome, stop it he's way too young, even if we do get together, will I be able to tell him I'm-

Boy: yeah ma'am?

???: I'm sorry to bother you, but I'm Chisato Hasegawa. And I'm the new nurse here, I need help getting to the Nurse's office.

Boy: Oh, if that's all, then yeah I can show the way there. My name is (Y/n) (L/n). I don't have a lot of time, but I might have enough time.

Chisato: Oh thank you (Y/n).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chisato: thank you for helping me.

(Y/n): It's no problem, Miss Hasegawa.

Chisato: Just call me by my first name. And come by anytime.

(Y/n): Alright bye, Chisato. *(Y/n) then continued down the hall, with his sword strapped to his back*

That sword makes him look sooo~ Hot~. It ain't right for a teacher and a student to be together.

???: Oh you must be the new nurse that will be taking over, correct?

Chisato: yes I am.

???: well I'm just grabbing the last of my stuff. So this will be yours after.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Y/n)'s POV

I see Issei Staring at Akeno with a perverted expression. So I snuck up behind him. And. . . 

SMACK!!

Issei: Aagggh! Why did you do that for?

(Y/n): You were looking at my girl, pervertedly.

Koneko: Serves him.

Kiba: (chuckled) So did you get lost?

(Y/n): That would be a great excuse, but no. I helped the new nurse find the nurse's Office.

Akeno: Did you get her name?

(Y/n): Her name is Chisato Hasegawa. She looks like she's in her 30's or 40's.

Issei: How big is her bust?

(Y/n): You know what. *summons gauntlets* Get yo' Ass over here! *I then leaped after Issei.*

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kiba's POV

I noticed (Y/n)'s sacred gear's Gem/Jewel turned a darker pink. 

Kiba: Did you see that?

Koneko: No? What are you talking about?

Kiba: The Gem/Jewel on his gauntlets, darkened.

Akeno: Oh my, I see it now. It's most likely siphoning (Y/n)'s anger. Or the gauntlets are boosted by his anger.

Issei: Boosted Gear! *Poses*

BOOST!

Issei: I was just asking if she had big boobs! No need to be upset!

(Y/n): Remember I have no idea of what these can do. And just so you know, I hate perverts. 

BOOST!

(Y/n): You think I can't. What is your dream, anyway?

Issei: I need to boost one more time. I want to be Harem King and have boobies all over me.

BOOST!

(Y/n): That's the most retarded dream i ever heard of! and being a pervert is one thing. . . But only wanting women for their assets, and using them like they are just objects. I feel so much stronger. Is it because of the gauntlets? oh well. time to kick his ass, into next week!

Issei: Oooohh like your is any better. You just wanna kill kids!

BOOST!

Kiba: (Y/n)'s magical energy is rising quickly, even tho Issei has been boosting, (Y/n)'s energy is way stronger.

(Y/n): Oohh that's not my dream, that's my goal in life. I haven't found my dream yet.

Issei: huuuwww that makes it even better.

(Y/n) Dark tone: That's it! I've had ENOUGH OF YOUR SHIT!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Issei's POV

I've done nothing wrong, so why is (Y/n) angry at me.

(Y/n) dashes towards me, with his right arm, reeled back, ready to punch me.

Issei: Aaaghh!! *I dodge at the last second* Take this! *I punched (Y/n) while he had his back turned to me*

(Y/n): (Grunts) Why you!-

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Akeno's POV

Akeno: It is base on his anger, his gem/jewel is now red. 

I watch (Y/n) hold Issei to the ground, pummelling him. 

I know Issei deserved this, but this is far too much.

Kiba: we need to stop him.

Koneko: I got it. 

Koneko: walks up to (Y/n) and bear hugs him from behind. (Y/n) easily pulled his arms outward, making Koneko fly off him.

Kiba: want me to try?

Akeno: No, I got it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Y/n)'s POV

I was beating the everlasting shit out of Issei, full of rage. Until an electrical current running through my body, knocking me out.

_________________________________________________________

The End of this chapter

The next chapter will be short but have good info.

I will be posting Harem Update about an hour or so after this.

I haven't thought of a name yet for the next chapter, maybe: New Encounters.

well, that's all.

kachoow!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 94 4
This is the story of young boy who dreams to be a hero but not just any hero a symbol of peace but . . . all of that change as he founds out he was q...
6.1K 132 7
"No one likes the truth, that's why we lie, but if we lie so much, we believe it to be true. My mom told me this when I was little. I was too young a...
4.6K 174 11
- top yoongi - smut - violence - mpreg - haters to lovers - model x ceo
1.6K 89 13
Hidden from most of the world, are two Digital Worlds filled with Digital monsters known as Digimon. Yggdrasill and Ilida. Two Servers housing the tw...