Just A Bet

By Infinity_sparks

Grace is used to being bullied and self harms to release all the pain. She moves to a new school and meets a... More

Just A Bet
First day Pt 1
First day Pt 2
His house
The game
The bet
Don't tell anyone
The dance
Don't let carter bite Pt 1
Don't let carter bite Pt 2
Flirting with Alex!?!
Shes sleeping with me OK
The "new" kid
Just leave me alone
I don't hate you i just dislike you
It's all your fault
Carter's story Pt 1
Carters story Pt 2
Grace's revenge
Happy birthday
Awkward
Dead
The Date
Disappointment & Tears
Hey guys
Prom night
sorry isn't enough
Bloody Tears
Carter...
Chasing my heart
Nothing but pleasure

Overwhelming Love

4.4K 84 15
By Infinity_sparks

*****Epilogue*****

*****Carter's Pov*****  

Today was the day today was the day my life changed forever well our lives would change forever. I walked down the beach where grace was. I sat down next to her and kissed her cheek. She smiled and said isn't the sunset beautiful I mean it's just so amazing I can't even explain it. She rested her head on my shoulder and said I can't believe it's almost time to go back to Texas I'm going to Miss Florida. She placed her soft lips on mine and started kissing me she straddled me and started kissing down my neck. I took off her shirt laid her on the sand and got on top of her. I kissed down her neck while she unzipped my pants she wrapped her legs around me and gently sucked on my sweet spot I let out a small moan before I slipped my tongue into her mouth and kiss. I reached down to my pocket and placed on her finger. I pulled away and said would you um... ma...rry me? She nodded and we continued to kiss. You probably know what happened next.

*****Years later******

*****Carter's Pov*****

I walked into the nursery room and walked over to where Emma my daughter I picked her up and kissed her cheek she's so beautiful just like her mother. She opened her eyes and looked at me I smiled and placed a gentle kiss on her forehead. A nurse walked in and said Mr.Mahone your wife would like you to bring Emma to her. I nodded and walked to the room where grace was she looked at me and smiled me placed Emma in her arms she kiss her cheek and said she's so beautiful. I nodded and said well she is your daughter. She gave me a kiss and said I love you. I wrapped my arm around her and said I love you too. Who could have known our love would become this strong and to think it all started with one simple bet.

The End

SORRY IF ITS SHITTY

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.7K 395 5
I wanna drown in the depth of you / When the water's so blue. ยฉ gavictrl
194K 2.3K 26
"You married who?" 19 years ago Ron cheated on Hermione.She left her job at the ministry and found her true love at her new job.
218K 17.7K 41
[Completed] Textrovert(n.): a person who is expressive and funny in texts but shy in person. *Its 100% a dialogue story (texts and phone calls) excep...
243K 6K 52
โŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏ เชœโ€โžด ๐…๐„๐„๐‹๐’ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ .แŸ โ› & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. โœ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...