❁ ════ ❃•Sweet Blossom•❃ ════...

By namtiddiesavior

"ᎽϴႮ ᎠᎬՏᎬᎡᏙᎬ Ͳϴ ᏴᎬ ᎻᎪᏢᏢᎽ ᎪᏀᎪᏆΝ" "ᎬᏙᎬΝ ᏆҒ ᏆͲ'Տ ΝϴͲ ᏔᏆͲᎻ ᎻᏆᎷ" ❁ ════ ❃• 🌼 •❃ ════ ❁ -ᎫᏆᏦϴϴᏦ ᎪႮ -ՏᎻᏆᏢ ᎪႮ -ᎪᏴϴ More

ᎠᏆՏᏟᏞᎪᏆᎷᎬᎡ
𝗢𝘂𝗿 𝗡𝗲𝘄 𝗛𝗼𝗺𝗲
𝗙𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱𝘀 𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝗜𝗱𝗲𝗮𝘀
𝗔 𝗟𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗹𝗲 𝗛𝗲𝗹𝗽
𝗥𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗼𝗻𝘀
𝗖𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗗𝗮𝘆𝘀
𝗜𝗻 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗘𝗻𝗱
𝗧𝗵𝗲𝘀𝗲 𝗪𝗮𝘆 𝗢𝗿 𝗔𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿
𝗟𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗡𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
𝗡𝗼 𝗙𝗲𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀
𝗚𝗲𝘁 𝗧𝗼 𝗞𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗠𝗲
𝗟𝗮𝗸𝗲
𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁'𝘀 𝗧𝗵𝗲𝘀𝗲?
𝗧𝗮𝗹𝗸
𝗣𝘂𝘀𝗵
𝗣𝘂𝘀𝗵: 𝗡𝗮𝗺𝗴𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗻
𝗣𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘁𝘆 𝗣𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘁𝘆
𝗦𝘂𝘀𝗽𝗶𝗰𝗶𝗼𝘂𝘀
𝗔𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗲
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗥𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗲
𝗙𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗮𝗹
𝗧𝘄𝗶𝗻𝗸𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗟𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝘀
𝗙𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗠𝘆 𝗘𝘆𝗲𝘀
𝗖𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗿
𝗕𝗼𝘂𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘁
𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁
𝗗𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗸𝘀 𝗙𝗼𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗼
𝗔𝗽𝗽𝗿𝗼𝘃𝗮𝗹
𝗔 𝗗𝗮𝘁𝗲
𝗡𝗶𝗰𝗲 𝗠𝗲𝗮𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴
𝗡𝗲𝘄 𝗙𝗲𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴
𝗦𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗹
𝗔𝗱𝘂𝗹𝘁 𝗧𝗮𝗹𝗸
𝗦𝘄𝗲𝗲𝘁𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘀
𝗧𝗼 𝗚𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗠𝘆 𝗛𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁
𝗖𝗼𝗻𝗳𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻
𝗠𝘆 𝗛𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘀
𝗘𝗽𝗶𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲

𝗚𝗿𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝗘𝘆𝗲𝘀

456 40 2
By namtiddiesavior

❁ ════ ❃• •❃ ════ ❁

❁ ════ ❃• 🌼 •❃ ════ ❁

Jun-seo could hear his mom's laughter from the kitchen in the bakery that had his frown disappearing and curiosity raising, he slided out of his seat and made his way around the counter further into the kitchen where the laughter increased and where he could make out jungkooks voice "mom?" Approaching a work table looking around to find jimin and jungkook "yes pumpkin?" The omega turned around and his son just looked from jungkook to him "what are you doing?" Curiously tip toeing to look at what was in the table "nothing I just asked jungkook about the car" jun-seo hummed shrugging off his mom and walking around standing between the omega and the alpha "what's these?" Pointing at the uncooked dough while looking at the blue haired man "that's how the bread looks before we bake it, it's the dough" he smiled at the boy whose eyes glistened in amazement "really?! Is these what we eat?!" Jumping on the spot while jungkook nodded "I was about to put it in the oven, wanna help?" Jun-seo quickly nodded and followed jungkook to the ovens.

"Hold it tight" jun-seo again just nodded while reciving the tray from jungkook while the man opened the ovens door "now put it in" the little alpha tip toed to place securely the tray in the oven "then we close it...and turn it on" Jungkook did so when the boys hands where out of the oven, closing the lid and turning it on "when it's on we just set the timer" Turning it on as well and looking down at the mesmerized child "woah" eyes slowly moving from the oven to the smiling alpha his own lips pulling into a wide smile "can we do it again?! Can we can we can we?!" Jimin smiled wrapping his son in a hug "jungkook must be busy, come on Let's go eat" the boy pouted letting out a small whine, the alpha knelt down in front of him with a soft smile "if you eat well then you can help me do the next tray" Jun-seo's smile back "are you sure?" Jungkook nodded giving the blonde a reassuring smile "mind if I join you tho? I'm hungry" rubbing the back of his neck while his stomach grumbled Making the little alpha giggle "why not?"

They waited a little while until the bread was ready before leaving so the alpha was sure the shop would be fine for when he returned, they settled on just going for burgers and fries from the restaurant the omega and little alpha had visited when they first moved in.

As they approached the place jungkook went in first holding open the door for the blonde and his son "thank you" jimin gave a small smile, his hand still holding his sons as he stepped in and jungkook followed them to a table "have you guys been here before?" Jimin nodded and his sons cheerful voice added "we came here our first day!" Jungkook rose his brows at the boy's words "really? And did you liked the food?" Jun-seo gave a firm nod followed by a wide smile "I like the fries a lot! They are crunchy" the alpha softly laughed at the boy just as a waiter approached them "oh jungkook, it's been long since I last saw you around" the young alpha smiled at the blue haired one "yeah, with the festival around the corner I have been more busy" the man 'oh'ed and raised the menus handing them over around the table "anything to drink?" Jun-seo's small voice was the first one to speak "a vanilla shake!!" Jimin smiled and nodded at the man who scribbled down the kids order "I will have a soda" jungkook said and again before jimin could speak his son spoke "mommy have a strawberry shake! So we can match!"

"Should I?" Playfully pulling a thinking face making his son let out a small whine "alright" softly chuckling and looking at the waiter "a strawberry shake will be for me" the man nodded finishing from writing everything down "I will be back with your drinks" he walked away and jun-seo turned his attention to the cool alpha "jungkook how do you know him?" Voice full of curiosity "we went to the same school, besides wellspring isn't that big, most people know each other" shrugging while the little alpha looked surprised "is it here really small?!" Jungkook nodded and leaned over "there's actually a pretty place where you can see a river" jun-seo gasped leaning closer to the older alpha "really?! I think jin talked about it!" Gasping again almost jumping on top of his mom "can we go?! Can we Can we Can we?" Big eyes looking up at the blonde omega "ofcourse but some time later" jun-seo eagerly nodded.

Soon enough their waiter returned and handed them their drinks, jun-seo happily taking a long sip of his vanilla beverage "is it good pumpkin?" Humming in response, jungkook out of curiosity spoke before thinking "did you expected him to be an alpha?" Jimin raised his brows turning his attention to him "i- I mean, because his scent is a bit sweeter, I don't mean to offend you two" Jun-seo giggled taking another long sip of his sweet drink while jimin smiled at the alpha shaking his head lightly "it's alright, me and his uncle thought he would be an omega because of his scent" patting his sons head who despite listening to their conversation kept on happily drinking his milkshake "but when he fully presented his scent became thicker and, still sweet but for an alpha" shrugging at his own words.

"Can I ask about your parents? I noticed you live with your grandparents" jungkook hummed and sat back "my mom got pregnant very young she raised me herself, my dad, well he was never in the picture" a soft look on the omegas eyes "we moved for a while to the city when I was about five years old but... um things didn't go well for her, she-" looking at jun-seo who seemed deeply focused on the coloring book jimin gave him from his bag "it's fine you don't have to tell me anything you don't want to" jungkook gave a thankful smile "my grandparents ended being the ones raising me, I was born and raised most Part of my life here" shrugging not quite sure how to explain.

Jungkook averted his attention to the little boy who frowned in complete concentration with his coloring book "do you like coloring?" The little alphas eyes moved up to look at the blue haired one as he quickly nodded "yes! My uncle used to take me to these pretty places with big paints" jungkook raised a brow "to a museum?" Jun-seo nodded and reached for jimin's bag "what are you looking for?" The blonde chuckled when his son finally managed to pull out his mom's phone and turned it on, tapping around before shoving the screen in the older alphas face "lookie!" Jungkook smiled and pushed away Jun-seo's hand so the phone wouldn't be pressed against his face, he looked properly at the image on the phone, it was jun-seo on a man's shoulders in front of an art museum. The little alphas single dimple matching the two the man holding him had, jun-seo changed the picture and appeared only him pointing at a sculpture, he looked quite young probably four or five years old.

Then it was a sequence as in the next four pictures you could see jun-seo trying to pull down the sculpture before jimin appeared moving him away and on to the next painting. The alpha chuckled before appeared the picture of two man in front of a big white canvas that had the top half already covered with paint, the two man appeared to be laughing with some paint on their face and clothes, the brunette on the right was the same one of the first picture while the silver haired one, he wasn't quite sure who he was but he could vaguely recall seeing someone similar "is that your uncle?" Jun-seo's head tilted to the side and jimin took the phone to check the image "oh yeah" he gave a soft smile of happiness yet... yet a glint of nostalgia, or that's what jungkook could notice "that's- that's namjoon and jun-seo's dad" he pressed his lips together while his son took the phone and smiled "yeah! Mommy said my dad used to paint on his free time" his green eyes looked up at jungkook as he showed him the picture.

"That's my dad!" He smiled wide and sat back just as the waiter returned to take their orders.

...

After eating as promised they went to buy jun-seo an ice cream to then start making their way back to the shops. The little alpha was jumping over the sidewalk lines while behind him where the other two adults.

"Do you mind me asking... w-where's your mate?" When jimin turned to look at him the blue haired looked away "sorry if I'm being too nosey" jimin shook his head and looked back at his son "don't worry, everyone gets curious about it, I have noticed everyone in town is just that curious about me" he fell silent for a moment his hands latched together in front of himself "he um- he passed away six years ago" giving a small quick look at the younger who was no dumb as he placed two and two together, jun-seo was six years old, he gulped down the doubt in his head and only looked at the blonde "it must have been tough, i'm sorry for your loss... is that why you moved here?" Jimin gave a thoughtful hum before speaking "maybe, I just wanted for us to be somewhere we both could have a different life, i thought a town would be better to raise jun-seo... and for me"

"The city isn't as great, nowhere is great, but i have him so as long as he is happy wherever we are..." smiling at his son who stopped jumping to lick more his melting ice cream cone "I will be happy" he chuckled and reached for the paper napkin on his pocket to then crouch down in front of the little alpha cleaning off of his face the crumbs and ice cream while jungkook could only stare at the two of them, they where really something and he couldn't help himself but grow curious, or at least that's what he wanted to call it. Curiosity.

"Jungkook! Can I um help to make more bread?" Shyly jun-seo glanced down at his feet his free hand holding onto jimins who stood next to the boy "well if your mom doesn't mind" jun-seo looked at his blonde mom with big puppy eyes making the omega sigh "fine but I will be in the shop so be good" he quickly nodded "do you mind if he goes with you? I wanted to go buy more materials" jungkook hummed "thanks, and you be a good pup okay? If you do something bad jungkook will let me know" the chestnut haired boy frantically nodded before jimin turned to look at the younger "do you mind giving me your phone? Just in case anything happens" jungkook agreed and pulled out his phone so that instead the omega could write down his phone number in jungkooks contacts "Don't worry much, take your time" the blonde smiled and kissed his sons cheeks "I will be good mommy!" Bopping jimins nose who returned the gesture "that's my little alpha"

They watched the blonde omega leave before jungkook turned around to find jun-seos green eyes already looking at him "okay bud, let's get going to the bakery, I think Hobi must be back by now" the little alphas eyes glistened while he slided his small hand to hold onto jungkooks "can he bake with us too?!" Looking up at the blue haired alpha as they started walking to the bakery "sure! Yoongi will also help so we will all be baking" smiling down at the young alpha who seemed giddy to help.

❁ ════ ❃•  •❃ ════ ❁

❁ ════ ❃• 🌼 •❃ ════ ❁

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.5K 2.2K 34
[COMPLETED] ɢᴇɴʀᴇ - ᴀʙᴏ ᴀᴜ, ᴍᴇʟᴏᴅʀᴀᴍᴀ, ғʟᴜғғғғғ 𝘑𝘪𝘮𝘪𝘯, 𝘢𝘯 𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘨𝘢 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘢 𝘳𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘦𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘥, 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘰𝘷�...
681K 28K 39
"You're not my slave, you're more precious than that"
188K 8K 41
Join YoonMinSeok as they navigate through their love life. A story in which BTS find the way to Love themselves. In this story, there would be: - sen...
7.7K 115 4
dark oneshots with smut