Celebrity Crush

By chrissybaeevans

Y/n is an aspiring actress, who has recently finished filming a movie with Tom Holland. After multiple press... More

Chapter One
Prologue
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty One: Part 2
Chapter Twenty One: Part 3
Chapter Twenty One: Part 4
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Two: Part 2
Chapter Twenty Two: Part 3
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Three: Part 2
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Seven: Part 2
Short Story: Broken Home
Chapter Twenty Seven: Part 3
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Twenty Nine: Part 2
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Four: Part 2
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Five: Part 2
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven*
Chapter Thirty Seven: Part 2
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty*
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Three: Part 2
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Six
Chapter Fifty Seven
Chapter Fifty Eight
Chapter Fifty Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty One
Chapter Sixty Two
Chapter Sixty Three
Chapter Sixty Four
Chapter Sixty Five
Chapter Sixty Six
Chapter Sixty Seven
Chapter Sixty Eight
Chapter Sixty Nine
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventy One
Chapter Seventy Two
Chapter Seventy Three
Chapter Seventy Four
Chapter Seventy Five
Chapter Seventy Six
Chapter Seventy Seven: Part 1
Chapter Seventy Seven: Part 2
Chapter Seventy Eight
Chapter Seventy Nine
Chapter Eighty
Chapter Eighty: Part 2
Chapter Eighty: Part 3
Chapter Eighty One
Epilogue
Bonus ā€¢ Teaching Nena Spanish
Bonus ā€¢ Tom babysits Sienna
Moodboards šŸ’‹
Bonus ā€¢ Chaos Walking Audition šŸŽ¬
Bonus ā€¢ Chris & Y/n Visit The Late Night Show
Bonus ā€¢ The...Binky.
What If? #1
Bonus ā€¢ Sienna Picks Her Favorite Person
What If? #2
Bonus ā€¢ Daddy's Little Pumpkin šŸŽƒ
Deleted Chapter #1
Bonus ā€¢ Interviewing Sienna Raine
Bonus ā€¢ Mexico Trip! šŸ‡²šŸ‡½
Bonus ā€¢ The Twins Fight Sleep šŸŒ™
Deleted Chapter #2
Bonus ā€¢ Girls Night Out šŸ’‹
Character Aesthetics šŸŒŸ
Celebrity Crush Playlist šŸŽ§
The End...or Is It?

Chapter Forty Six

14.6K 250 533
By chrissybaeevans

Warnings: Smut, Fluff, more than one POV

"Why isn't he waking up?!" I asked, sitting in a chair that I had pulled up next to Chris's bed.

"His body has been through a lot. It's likely for him to be in a coma for a couple days. But the good news is he's breathing on his own, and his heart is beating normally."

I looked down to Chris's hand and mine intertwining, grabbing tightly. I was disappointed still that I wouldn't hear his voice just yet.

"This is great news, Mrs.Evans."

"t-thank you.." I spoke softly. My eyes glued to Chris, as I kissed his hand, over and over again.

"And if I may say, congratulations on the baby." Hunt added.

I smiled at him just before he left Chris's hospital room.

I felt better looking at him without all those machines hooked on.

I was tired of sitting in the chair, so I climbed up and crawled next to Chris and for a moment, I pretended we were back home, how we always do before falling asleep, just staring at each other as he rubbed my back and played with my hair.

I laid my head on his shoulder, still holding his hand in mine.

I knew that the news of me being pregnant brought him back. It has to be, it's the reason he fought to regain consciousness, which means he can hear me...

After a couple minutes, I decided to keep talking to him.

"hey baby it's Y/n..." I whispered "...I know you can hear me. So I'm going to keep talking to you so you can focus on the sound of my voice to find your way back, okay? From wherever you are in that gorgeous head of yours..."

I stopped speaking in order to see if he'd flutter his eyes open. Which Dr.Hunt said could happen today or tomorrow. He also said, possibly weeks or years but I don't want to think that I'd go years without Chris.

I was getting desperate and inpatient. I wanted him to wake up. I wanted everything to be okay and back to how they were before all this.

"...God, wake up Chris. Please. Please. I need to listen to your voice again, hear your laugh, roll my eyes at your dorky jokes, hear you complain about me picking Avengers on movie night, scold you for jumping on me even though you know I'm not really mad, please baby, wake up."

I started crying again out of anger, desperation and anxiousness. I was weeping for a while until I heard the most angelic voice fill my ears...

"Why are you crying?"

I turned to face Chris, which should be where the voice is coming from since him and I are the only ones in the room.

When I turned, my eyes were met with a pair of sparkly blue ones.

"CHRIS! OH MY GOD!" I grabbed his face and kissed him again and again. "Baby! I thought you left forever."

He was still groggy and confused. "I could never leave my anxiety buddy."

This made me smile and hug him close.

"You scared me so bad." My eyes teared up again.

He said nothing and proceeded to lift his hand up and tuck a strand of my hair behind my ear.

"Y/n?"

"Yes, Chris?"

"Wake up."

I sprung up in Chris and I's king sized bed. Drenched in sweat and extremely confused. I was hyperventilating and my pulse was racing.

I tried taking deep breaths but I couldn't. That's when a  very confused Chris sprung up next to me. Consoling me in any way possible, but at first it was like I couldn't hear anything he was saying to me, until my hearing finally focused.

"...talk to me, baby. What's wrong? Hm?"

I stared at him completely shocked. Not knowing what to believe or what the hell just happened.

"Y-You're okay?" I spoke slow and soft.

"I'm fine. I-I'm worried about you, my love. What happened? Did you have a nightmare?" Chris looked at me with worry in his eyes, rubbing my back up and down.

I quickly realized that I must've fallen asleep on the couch and dreamt the whole thing, the accident and everything. God, was it horrifying.

I grabbed Chris and hugged him tightly. Pressing my ear to his chest so I could hear his heartbeat. The only way to prove to myself that I'm no longer dreaming. It was fast, as well. Probably because he's also confused and worried on why I woke up screaming.

"Y/n, baby...tell me what's wrong."

I looked up at him. My arms still snaked around his waist.

"I-I had a nightmare, Chris. It was horrible. So, horrible." I sniffled, trying my best to keep the tears in.

"Awh, I-I'm sorry. You know what, I'm gonna go get you some wate—"

He tried pulling away from my grasp.

"—NO! Don't leave me." I quickly said, pulling him closer.

"Okay. Okay." He played with my hair, and moved away damp pieces from my face due to the sweat. "You're okay, sweetheart. I'm here."

I closed my eyes, and let myself never forget the way he calms me down. I will cherish every moment with him, forever.

"W-what time did you get here?" I asked, trying to forget about that night terror.

"Maybe like an hour ago. You were sleeping on the couch, so I didn't want to wake you up. So I just carried you upstairs and fell asleep with you. I figured, you'd wake up and be surprised that I was lying next to you." He smiles, god I love that smile.

"I love you, Chris..."

I hug him, this time my arms go around his neck and I straddle his lap completely- I mean I just had a terrible nightmare about him dying so, I needed all of his cuddles.

"...I love you so much. So much."

"I love you too, honey." He kissed my cheek. "You're still shaking. Here." Chris grabbed more of the blanket and placed it over me, but my shaking wasn't due to me being cold but another symptom of my intense dream.

As I calmed down, I noticed it was raining outside. Droplets of water, ran down our master bedroom's large windows. And the sound it made against the glass, seemed to soothe me.

I laid my head on his shoulder as I looked outside through the windows. Chris was softly running his big hand up and down my blanket covered body, trying his best to soothe me.

Even though I was watching the rainfall, he was completely focused on me. But before I could look him in the eye, I had to calm myself and make sure I wasn't going to cry every time I looked at him.

Chris kissed my forehead before speaking again.

"I have an idea.." he smirked at me. "Come here." I didn't have the chance to answer before he picked me up and before I knew it he was taking me down the stairs.

"Chris, w-what—"

"—shh."

He bent his knees to open the back door. Immediately we were met with the sound of rain falling against the house and trees and the sight of rain pouring down, itself.

I looked at Chris and he looked at me. Immediately, I knew exactly what he was going to do.

"Ahhh!!" I squealed as I felt the cold water on my skin.

Chris twirled me around, and I let my arms spread out. Letting all my fears, worries and troubles out. As if the rain was washing them away.

He sat me down on my feet, but kept a protective hand on my waist, bringing me closer to him. Making me feel safe in his arms.

Our hair was soaked and our pajamas as well. Even though Chris was shirtless because he always sleeps like that.

I could see the trees move side to side due to the strong wind and rain.

"You're crazy.." I say, after inhaling the sensation of the cold water, pouring onto me.

"..About you." He says. Cradling my face into his big hands.

Suddenly, everything felt normal - good, even.

We stared at each other and I was so happy that his blue eyes were open and staring back at me.

Chris pulled away from me and ran into the house. Seconds later, he comes out with his phone and proceeds to scroll through something on it.

When my favorite slow dance song, started playing, my heart throbbed. Chris makes me feel like I'm on top of the world, he makes me feel like anything is possible and he's just the good kind of crazy that I need in my life.

He's the only person that I feel comfortable with, the only person that pulls me out of my comfort zone and helps me try new things.

As I watched him put his phone down on the pool table that was well protected from the water under the small roof that hung over the back door, he ran back to me, where I was standing in the rain.

I wondered what I did to have Chris in my life, to have him be my husband.

I must've did something right, because here I am about to slow dance with my Prince Charming in the middle of a storm, in our backyard.

"May I have this dance?"

"C'mere, you." I pulled on his stuck out hand, and instantly wrapped mine around his neck and his found a place on my waist.

I closed my eyes and listened to the song, each lyric, each melody was sending me to a peaceful place.

On top of that, the rain and Chris being safe and sound in my arms was a feeling too good to top.

After a while, we decided to head back inside before we got pneumonia.

"Stay right here, baby. I'll get you a towel. And some new clothes." Chris sped walked upstairs into our room as I waited for him, completely soaked, on the small carpet we had before heading out to the backyard.

Minuets later, I hear him jolting down the steps. I gave a questioning look when he turned to head to the laundry room.

"Hang tight, doll!"

At this point I was shivering, the water beginning to seep through my skin, bringing me to a state of frigidness.

Finally, Chris comes back from the laundry room, with a towel in his hand, my hair brush, and one of his shirts.

I take the towel from him, come to find out it's deliciously warm.

"I put it in the dryer for a bit, I figured it'd be better than just getting it from the linen closet." He winks. Again, I love this man.

"You're the best, handsome."

I wrapped myself in the towel, drying my body and trying to preserve heat. Once I was all dried up, Chris pulled my pajama tee from me and I lowered my pj shorts. Quickly, he puts his flannel on me, I helped him by poking my arms out through the sleeves.

"Adorable." He says, kissing my cheek then my forehead. "I'm gonna make you some tea, how does that sound?"

I nod and he walks away to start a pot. I walk fast, back to the laundry room to put my pajamas to wash. I also realize that my underwear is soaking wet from the rain, so I slip them off and throw them into the washing machine.

Chris's flannel was long and big on me. Hanging just above my knee. I didn't bother buttoning it up because it flowed loosely in front of me. Covering my breasts, and in between my legs. I was completely naked under.

After brushing my hair before it air dries, I entered the kitchen, Chris was finishing up making the tea. He was shirtless and in a fresh new pair of shorts. The rain water glistened over his perfectly sculpted muscles.

I still had bad separation anxiety from him, thanks to my "pleasant" dream, so I didn't hesitate to hug him from behind.

"Feeling better?"

"Mhm." I managed to say.

He turns around, placing a gentle kiss to my lips and proceeds to bend down to pick me up and place me on the counter. The flannel fell perfectly over the front of my body, so Chris didn't know I was completely naked yet.

"Here." He hands me a cup of freshly brewed tea.

I take a sip and it immediately comforts my headache and it feels great sliding down my throat.

"Do you wanna talk about it?"

Chris stands in between my legs, his fingers drawing circles on my thighs.

"I-it, it was awful, Chris. I-I dreamt that the hospital called me.." I sat the cup of tea down beside me. "And they said there was an accident, w-when I got there Nate was there too and his suit was all bloody..."

I pull him in closer to me by my hands on his face, as he tried to make sense of my rambling. Worry scattered all over his face, probably beating himself up that he didn't know how to help me.

"...a-and then I went into the room and I-I saw you just laying there." I closed my eyes, just me saying it out loud was too difficult to handle. As I spoke more about the dream, vivid images came back into my mind. So, I started crying.

"Shh, that's okay you don't have to tell me more, baby." Chris wipes my tears away using his thumb. "I understand."

I started trembling again, only with the thought of Chris being in an accident and almost dying. This made him hold me tighter, kissing my cheek and all over my face gently, followed by a lot of "shh"

**CHRIS'S POV**

I landed late, last night. Well, about two hours ago..

When I arrived home, my beautiful wife was sleeping on the couch watching one of her favorite shows. I could see her from where I was standing beside the front door.

I just smiled, rolling in my suitcase as quietly as I could and putting my bag down next to it.

I slipped my shoes off and softly stepped my way towards her. I turned the TV off, and crouched down to be near her face.

I haven't seen her since she came to France to, "visit" me. Even though we had amazing sex all night, so I wasn't complaining.

I caressed her face gently, admiring this sudden glow she had. Normally she has this regular glow to her, but as I look at her right now, asleep and snoring quietly...

...this new and bright glow surrounds her, so beautifully - so angelical.

Maybe she started a new skin routine, I'm not sure, I don't really know about regimens she uses and all that. But I do let her pamper me with face masks and creams whenever she wants to.

I can't help but kiss her lips, I've deprived of the sensation for 5 weeks. This makes her stir around, until she's comfortable again to continue snoring.

She was dreaming about me, but I'm not sure about what because she kept mumbling my name.

What I did was picked her up and carry her to our bedroom, where I place her on her side of the bed. Then I proceed to cover her up with our blanket that we share.

I discard the white shirt I've been wearing for the past couple hours and change my shorts. I brush my teeth and I climb in next to Y/n.

I fell asleep, next to her. My one wish after all these weeks apart. I was so excited for the morning, when she woke up and just sees me there, next to her.

Maybe an hour later, I am awoken by her moving around frantically. I was just barely opening my eyes, when she screamed my name, and not in a good way. Quickly sitting up, and attempting to take a deep breath.

"Y/n?! What's wrong?! Are you okay?..." I sat up in response and put my hand on her shoulder.

But she only stared at me, like I was speaking a foreign language.

"...talk to me, baby. What's wrong? Hm?"

"Y-You're okay?" She asks me. When I'm the one freaking out about her, asking if she's okay.

We stayed in bed a little longer and I consoled her the best I could. I think she had a nightmare because she straddled onto my lap and hugged me tightly, and I wasn't complaining. I loved her touch and hugs.

After dancing in the rain which seemed to take her mind off things. We ran back inside and I was now making her some tea.

She walked into the kitchen after being in the laundry room, she was in my flannel - looking sexy as ever. I knew she wasn't wearing anything under, but I had to hide my lustful feelings because Y/n wasn't in that mood - well at least not yet.

Y/n hugged me from behind and I could feel her laying her head on my back as she wrapped her smaller arms around me.

"Feeling better?"

"Mhm."

I could sense she nodded, I turned around and picked her up placing her on the counter. Then I handed her the freshly brewed cup of tea that I made.

She opened her legs, just a bit for me to rest in between them. I tried my best not to look down, cause if I did I'd want to push her on her back and drop my pants. So, I restrained myself from looking down - for now.

I asked her if she wanted to talk about it, she began explaining the details of her scary nightmare and started crying. I didn't want her to cry, so I reassured she didn't have to keep going.

I cleaned her tears with my thumb. I watched as she gasped between sobs. God, I hated seeing her like this.

So I made the decision and pulled her closer by attaching my hands to her neck. I kissed her softly at first, swallowing all of her sobs.

Then she moaned when I slipped my tongue into her mouth. My kisses became more desperate and hungry, her cheeks were damp from all the tears.

My lips trailed away, kissing her cheek then pecking her jawline softly.

She melted into my touch. Her breathing slowly picking up.

I stepped backwards a little in order to admire the state she was in. My fingers trickled up from being on her thighs. They slowly attached to the where the buttons of my flannel were. Y/N's breathing hitched, knowing exactly what I was about to do.

**Y/N'S POV**

Chris brushed aside his flannel that I had on. He licked his lips, staring at me, naked in front of him.

I pulled him in for more of kisses. They seemed to calm me, completely. I watched as he pulled away, kissing and sucking hard on my neck which made me moan quietly. He kept kissing lower and lower until he reached the soft parts of my breasts. First he swirled his tongue around my nipple, then proceeded to suck on it. I pulled on the hairs on the back of his head.

"Hmm.."

He didn't hesitate to give my other breasts attention but quickly moving his mouth over and doing the same, lighting grazing his teeth on the swells. With his big hands he'd knead each one, relinquishing any anxiety I had left in my body.

A trail of sweet and wet kisses were made in between the valley of my breasts all the way down to the end of my stomach. Where Chris pushed me down onto my back. The coldness of the kitchen island making me gasp.

Chris hooked his arms around my hips and pulled me to the edge. I pressed my lips together when I felt his beard purposefully rub against the inside of my thigh.

His fingers pressed deeply into my hips, before he filled his tongue on my clit. Making me whimper. Then he showed no mercy and continued with his actions.

First he started slow, licking and sucking my clit which worked wonders. God, I felt like I was in heaven. Then I felt his mouth travel lower, I moaned loudly when he poked his tongue in my entrance. I reached down to tug at his gold locks as I kept continuously moaning. I couldn't help myself. He was making me feel too good and I needed this desperately.

I was reaching my blissful state, when he kept tongue fucking me. Chris brought his thumb to my core and gently rubbed my clit side to side.

"fuuuckkk..." I breathed out. "...yes baby."

He removed his thumb and tightened his grip on my hips. Pulling me even closer to his mouth. His tongue licking my folds over and over again, sending me straight into my amazing orgasm.

"Chris, I-I'm gonna cum."

I prepared him for what was to follow. With one more swirl around my clit, I was cumming all over his mouth as I panted and mumbled some curse words. He moaned against me, sending waves of intense pleasure through me. I tried pushing him off, gently when he continued licking me in between my thighs. As if he still wanted more, as if he was still hungry and wanted to keep devouring me.

"Oh fuck!" I was overwhelmed with so many feelings.

Chris ran his nose up my dripping core. Then using his mouth he collected the remains of my amazing orgasm. My moans were the only sound in the kitchen.

"Oh!"

My legs were started to shake again, as I felt my second orgasm of the night take over me, as chris kept eating me out like he was starved. Between my gasps as he left me a breathless mess, I felt his mouth pull away, that was accompanied with a low groan. As he looked up at me with those blue eyes, satisfied on how he could make me finish, twice.

"Feel better?" He asks me, licking his lips humming at my taste.

I looked down and saw the dark hickeys forming as he
lightly began kissing inside my thighs down my leg. Rubbing his hands slowly on my hips, as he felt me tremble in response to the amazing work he did with his tongue.

"So. Much. Better."

I said, in between troubled breaths.

Chris and I snuggled back in our bed. This time he didn't have to worry about me waking up from a night terror, because clearly he already helped me with that.

It was around 2am now. He was laying with one arm behind his head and the other around me. I had one hand on his chest as I cuddled under his arm.

I looked up at him, and watched as his eyes got heavier and heavier. Then I focused back on his muscular chest with his various tattoos.

But I noticed something different. I sat up to see better.

Chris had various tattoos, mostly on his body. He did have one on the back of his ankle.

But what I found strange was under the tattoo that Chris had of dodger, were four numbers in the format of a time stamp. Maybe about two fingers below.

Once I sat up I got a better look using the moonlight that pierced through the windows. I quickly realized what those numbers meant.

"Chris, I-I, is that?.." when I looked at him he was smiling down at me. As if he was relieved that I finally found it.

"Yeah. I got it done in France. Maybe two days after you left." He explains. "Do you like it?"

"I love it! B-but you didn't have to."

"Hey..." He grips my chin. "...I wanted to. I've been wanting to since we talked about it when we took that trip to the Virgin Islands..."

I softly grazed over the fresh ink.

"...I just had to get the time my girl entered this world and made me the luckiest guy ever." He smiles.

I looked down again to the new tattoo and god, did he look sexy with all that ink. Mhm. Mhm. Mhm. Absolutely scrumptious.

I cuddled back under his arm as half an hour passed by. I couldn't wait to tell Chris the big news tomorrow.

"I-I also have another surprise to show you tomorrow, baby." I softly spoke. Drawing circles on his tattoos. Wondering if he was still awake.

"Oh yeah? I can't wait for tomorrow then." His voice shocks me as he speaks, keeping his eyes closed. "I also have a surprise for you too, doll."

"Oh yeah?" I mocked his response.

"Yeah."

I pushed myself up a bit to kiss his cheek.

"Good night handsome."

"Good night, baby." He says, slowly. On the verge of falling deep in sleep.

I closed my eyes, in a peaceful vibe to end the night in his arms - feeling safe and sound. I felt like I could finally breathe with him in bed with me.

But still, something about that dream still doesn't sit right with me why did it feel so real? So lucid?....

~
Authors note💖

I hope you guys are okay after that last chapter! For people who had breakdowns I'm so sorry😭 I hoped this fluff and smut chapter made up for it!

And to those who are somewhat confused, everything in the last chapter was real up until when Y/n fell asleep on the couch waiting for Chris. So yes, his accident was indeed all a terrible nightmare!

This was a bit rushed! I couldn't proofread I'm sorry! I've been busy my family is on vacation. And I wrote this smut sitting next to them! That's how much I love you guys! Yes I know I'm very bold 😭😭 but they don't speak English so I guess I get away with that.

Also, the idea of dancing in the rain for when Chris got home from France was a great idea that Nerxiss came up with! Thank you love, I hope this is what you imagined it to be like! <33

Stay tuned for his reaction on the news we have did him 🥰🍼 #babydaddy
~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 4.2K 28
Styling some of Hollywood's biggest stars, Liliana Pierson is no stranger to the glamour and drama that the industry brings. So when she's called to...
70.8K 2.1K 25
Follow the journey of Y/n and Chris's relationship, from first meeting, to dating, having boy girl twins and finding out they're pregnant, getting ma...
960 44 2
The sexual tension between you and Chris comes to a head after years of flirtatious back and forth. Now... It's all riding on one bet. At the end of...
110K 2.5K 29
"When I feel that pretty pussy of yours clenching, I don't want it around my fingers." āŠ¹ āŠ¹ āŠ¹ āŠ¹ āŠ¹ Alison Col...