𝐘𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐃�...

由 chickennuggetgremlin

Dragons existed, yeah I know, huge surprise, huh? Well, dragons did. They were the ones who helped create the... 更多

Season 1 すゆぅ
【Chapter 1】
【Chapter 2】
【Chapter 3】
【Chapter 4】
【Chapter 5】
【Chapter 6】
【Chapter 7】
【Chapter 8】
【Chapter 9】
【Chapter 10】
【Chapter 11】
【Chapter 12】
【Chapter 13】
【Chapter 14】
【Chapter 15】
【Chapter 16】
【Chapter 17】
【Chapter 18】
【Chapter 19】
【Chapter 20】
Season 2 雲キ往
【Chapter 22】
【Chapter 23】
【Chapter 24】
【Chapter 25】
【Chapter 26】
【Chapter 27】
【Chapter 28】

【Chapter 21】

4.6K 166 37
由 chickennuggetgremlin

ஜ۞ஜ

 ஜ۞ஜ

*(𝐘/𝐍) 𝐩𝐨𝐯*

"Elaine...?" I whispered as I stopped running, the two stopping alongside me. "Hey, why are you following me and (Y/N)?" Ban questioned King, stuffing his hands deeper inside his pockets. "I have no intention of leaving you alone with her, that's why." King replied as he was still laying comfortably on his chastiefol pillow. 

"Leave!"

"I said I will not leave!"

"Imma beat you to death-!"

"Form two: Guardian!"

'These two will never stop fighting, huh?' I sighed and smiled fondly, my gaze still fixed on Elaine's. "(Y/N), what are you doing here?" Elaine asked me as she floated closer towards me, cupping my cheeks into her hands. Grabbing her right hand with my left one I pressed it closer towards me. 

"I came here with Master Meliodas, but I suppose I got too happy ran off. Master will be very angry after this." I nervously laughed as I saw her smile and pulled me into a hug. "You know, King and Ban are here too-" Turning my head around I saw as King was about to freeze Ban into stone and felt my smile immediately fall. That won't do.

Quickly pulling Elaine away from our hug I ran over towards Ban and pushed him out of the way, taking the hit. "(Y/N)!" Ban yelled out as he grabbed my hand, trying to pull me away from the spear curse that was quickly taking effect, already covering half of my legs. "Don't worry, (Y/N), I'll pull you out and you'll be better soon!" Ban exclaimed in desperation and tried to pull me out of the stone, but it was no use. 

"Ban, my legs are already made of stone so pulling me won't work." I explained to him, my lips set in a straight line. "What... what have I done?!" King yelled and dropped to his knees and held his head, tears streaking down his cheeks. 

"Turn her back now, King!" Ban demanded the crying King, only for the male to slowly shake his head as more tears fell. "I can't change her back no matter what I do!" King exclaimed, tears now falling onto the green crystals. My chest was now being turned to stone as everything down below my chest felt numb and ice cold. I wonder where King learned such a thing. 

"Ah... my chin's being-" Before I could finish what I was saying the curse now covered my mouth, then my nose, then my eyes...

˜"*°•.˜"*°• ---- •°*"˜.•°*"˜

*𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯*

Falling to the ground next to the still (Y/N) Ban looked at his hand where he last held her hand, the familiar and comforting warmth still being tingiling.

"You... you killed (Y/N)!" Ban yelled in anger as he ran over towards King and jumped on him making him fall to the ground as Ban held onto the other male's collar, his own tears falling onto the face of King. King stayed silent as his eyes were not on Ban, but on the frozen (Y/N), grief ever so present in his honey-colored eyes. 

"You bastard! Look at me when I'm talking to you!" Ban ordered the quiet King, but he did not listen. "(Y/N) looks so beautiful today, well, she's always so beautiful." King whispered confusing Ban. "I do miss being protected inside her arms, her scent always did comfort me." King dreamily said further angering Ban. 

"Killing King isn't what (Y/N) would have wanted, Ban." Turning his head to the side he saw a serious Elaine floated towards the figure of (Y/N) as she traced her delicate pale finger across the stoned (Y/N) cheek, a fond smile on her face. "What are you doing here, Elaine?" Ban asked her as his frown deepened. 

"Elaine?" King mumbled and looked over towards where Ban was looking at only to see nothing but golden orbs floating in thin air. "I'm dead, Ban, of course I would be here." Elaine replied as she rolled her eyes and looked back at (Y/N). "I see that my dear brother has frozen (Y/N), oh well, I can fix that." Elaine shrugged her shoulders and grasped her cheeks again. 

"Don't you dare kiss her!" Ban yelled and let go of King, running towards Elaine and swinging his nunchucks in thin air which, of course, did no effect on her. "I have to kiss her or she won't be free from the curse, Ban." Elaine counter-attacked and kissed her anyway, closing her eyes as a small blush covered her cheeks. 

Once she pulled away the stones quickly broke apart and fell to the ground. Opening her closed eyes (Y/N) looked up and saw Elaine once again. "What a fine kisser, though it's quite unfortunate that I had to be turned to stone." (Y/N) laughed as she saw Elaine's face be set ablaze. 

"What? The petrification was broken?" King whispered in disbelief as he got up and pulled his spear away from the ground, hesitant to get closer towards (Y/N). "My, my, (Y/N), you have gotten stronger than from the last time that I saw you, what have you been doing while I was gone?" Elaine asked her and touched her (H/C) hair. 

"Your hair got longer too, we used to be matching buddies." Elaine puffed her cheeks as she threw (Y/N) hair up into the air. (Y/N) smiled fondly as she circled Elaine making her cheeks red again. "Nothing has changed about you, well, you have been dead." (Y/N) frowned as she remembered what happened, she could be killed that demon if it wasn't for Meliodas. 

"That voice is exactly like her's! Elaine! It's me! Do you recognize me? Please, show yourself to me, too!" King pleaded as Ban was closely by his side, glaring daggers at the dead fairy. Turning her head back around towards Elaine (Y/N) smiled, "I think you should show yourself to your dear ol' bro, Elaine." (Y/N) suggested, but Elaine only shook her head no and placed her hands back on (Y/N) cheeks. 

"The Necropolis is a place where the living and the dead can see each other, but only when bound by strong emotions." Elaine explained, not even sparing a single glance at King's way. King looked at the small light orbs in shock, only to put his head down as his eyes were filled with sadness. 

"I knew it. You're still mad at me, aren't you? That I abandoned you. That I turned my back around everything and walked away." King shut his eyes as he clenched his fists. Elaine did not answer but instead continued to look at (Y/N) (E/C) eyes. 

Out of nowhere, a rumbling sound could be heard making Elain's eyes go wide. "A Holy Knight? Not even in a sacred place such as this do they cease their fire, they must be taught a lesson." (Y/N) scoffed angrily as she heard the cries of fear from Denki. 

Turning around (Y/N) opened her wings to take off and find the dimwit, only to be held back by the voice of Elaine. "Why did you come here, (Y/N)? Wouldn't you have wished to see your clan first?" Elaine asked her, tilting her head. Frowning, (Y/N) turned around towards her. 

"To let them see what a disgrace I have become? No way, I'm too much of a coward for that," (Y/N) answered her and turned back around, her (E/C) eyes shining. "and to take you away as I hade promised. I was serious when I said that, Elaine, so wait for me." Opening her wings she flapped them once and quickly took off, flying away from a happily crying Elaine and an angry Ban. 

Turning his head back around to see Elaine she also looked back at him, only this time she was not smiling. "Why did you come here?" Elaine asked him, turning her head back around to see the fluttering wings of (Y/N). 

"To remind you that (Y/N) is mine and that I would rather kill you than hand her over." Ban replied as he snarled at her, turning her body back around to run after (Y/N). Elain looked at his retreated figure and frowned. "You still have not changed from your foolish ways, Ban." Elaine shook her head and glanced to her left only to see that King was also gone. 

˜"*°•.˜"*°• ---- •°*"˜.•°*"˜

"-you won't be able to stop my own magical ability, Explosion." Guila stated and raised her sword only to be stopped by Ban's magical ability. "Thank you, Ban." (Y/N) nodded her head as Ban smirked. "Anything for you, my darling." Ban winked at her making her smile. 

Turning her head towards the fallen Meliodas (Y/N) frowned, "Do you wish for me to terminate her, Meliodas?" (Y/N) asked Meliodas making him smile. "(Y/N)! Sure!" Meliodas answered her as she nodded. Turning back around towards Guila she frowned. 

"Goodbye. Tears of the dead, Phobos." (Y/N) glared down at the frightened Guila as she saw her back away. "What the hell is wrong her aura-!" Looking up Guila saw a small black orb floating, and soon lashes of dark magic wiped around onto the air and went down towards her, killing her instantly. 

"You know, I kinda expected something more awesome." Denki commented making Izuku nudge him on the shoulder to shut him up. "I like having moves that finish my opponent off quickly since I have more important things to do." (Y/N) stated making Denki flinch and looked over at her. 

"Have mercy-!"

"(Y/N)-chan, please-!"

"I told you two to not tag along, now look at this! You have a broken arm!"

"Look at my wife scolding our kids." Meliodas smiled fondly making all the others glare at him. "You're pathetic." King sighed and looked back at the angry (Y/N) and the two crying children.

(ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴅᴀʏ/ɴɪɢʜᴛ ᴍʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇꜱ!)

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

12K 662 40
Elizabeth Liones, 16 years and living alone. She is a doctor on the famous hospital 'Sick and Hurt'. One day, she had just gotten a patient that was...
3.7K 210 13
This is a story of two brothers, a young blonde man with beautiful green eyes and a young raven man with red scarlet eyes, a scar over his handsome f...
134K 4.6K 73
This is the story of a young woman name (Y/N), who is the first princess of the demon clan even the leader of the ten commandments, she is known to b...
42.4K 1.2K 36
Never have I ever thought I'd have this life... _______ "Welcome to the team, Y/N." _______ Never have I ever thought I'd see these people again... ...