Scott x Wallace fanfics

By FallOutSadie

A set of Scott x Wallace fanfic. For Claire. More

Sleeping In
First Kiss At A blink-182 Concert
Good Luck Out There
Canada Day
Blonde Hair
Text Message
Breakfast In Bed
Text Message 2
Really good show

Babysitting

530 7 1
By FallOutSadie

"Hey Scott wanna come with me?" Wallace asked his boyfriend Scott which he answered "Yeah what are we doing." "Well Scott I have to babysit my youngest cousin and I through I ask..." Wallace got interrupted by Scott by saying "Yeah I'll go"

A few minutes has passed and Wallace and has got to Wallace's cousin's home. "Hello Dylan," Wallace said to Dylan which he replied "Sup loser how's kissing guys," Dylan said to Wallace in a mean tone which Scott replied "Hey don't be mean to Wallace." how come." Dylan said in a mean spirited tone and Scott replied "He's doing his best plus I'm dating him and He's doing alot better"

Dylan shut his mouth for the rest of the day as Scott and Wallace finally got some peace time for themselves.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2M 266K 102
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
513K 7.6K 32
Rajveer is not in love with Prachi and wants to take revenge from her . He knows she is a virgin and is very peculiar that nobody touches her. Prachi...
161K 12.4K 34
Her marriage was fixed which was an arrange marriage but she moved to London for pursuing her career and dreams and after that she would marry. But i...
1.3M 103K 41
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...