Treat Me With Care

By clarylewser

Sean Lew is a famous singer but people talk about him as the playboy who ends every night drunk or with a bla... More

The Proposal
Rules
The Fist Meeting
The Birthday
Friends Don't Leave
Treat me With Care
Ellen Live Holliday Special
Christmas
Caleb
It's New
Sunnyside Up Last Rise
I Miss You
Jealous
How Many Photos Of Me
It's Different
Fever
Memories I Don't Want To Forget
New single
Love
Lyric
Miss Home
Surprise
You Told Me in Every Song
Why is Trending?
Thanks

Live

525 23 31
By clarylewser

All day yesterday I slept and ate. This morning I was still a little sick but much better, so I apologized to Sean a hundred times for making him waste a day. The problem was that he felt guilty because he believed it was his fault that I was sick.

I got tired early so it didn't surprise me when I woke up alone in my room. I picked up the phone to check the time, it was eleven pm and, Sean wasn't in bed yet?

I got up to go look for him but I immediately saw that he was live on instagram so I went back to bed to watch.

Above it said was the single pre-release live and he was talking to a fan.

"When you were at Ellen's you said you'd ask the girl the song is about what her favorite part was, what she replied?"
"She didn't give me any satisfaction. She was the kind person she always is and she replied "the whole song is my favorite part"

The girl laughed and I did too before sending the request to participate in the live.

"It was an honor for me to talk to you Sean"
"For me too, you are the funniest person on the planet"

They both laughed and I looked at the scene smiling. It was nice to see him so enthusiastic.

"But unfortunately we must also give others the opportunity to ask me a question"
"Pity, see you next time"
"Peace"

Sean walked over to the screen humming a few songs. Then he smiled and I noticed that my camera was activating so I immediately framed the ceiling.

"Who is this person who doesn't want to show us the face? come on don't be shy"
-I'm sick-
"But we don't judge you"
-Can I ask you a question?-
"Not before you reveal your face to us"

Fans knew we were joking, they saw my instagram name along with Sean's. And the comments went crazy.

-So I show my face and I can ask you a question?-
"Yep"

I cover the camera before leave the room and go downstairs where I have seen that Sean was doing the live.
Then I discovered the camera and on the screen you could see a close-up of Sean and then me shooting him from another angle.

-I have to say, you look a lot like me- Was his comment as he looked at his phone. I burst out laughing but then left the live.

-Ladies and gentlemen say hello to the owner of this house, Kayceeeeee Rice-
I leaned over to sit next to him on the ground but Sean pushed me so that I fell into his arms. I was now in the foreground and he hugged me from behind holding my hands.

I became all red with laughter but I try to remind myself that's it for the live.

-How are you?- Sean asked in a low voice when I stopped laughing.
-Better, thanks- he smiled at me softly before speaking again in an audible tone for the phone.

-Kaycee, a lot of people wanted to see you in this live to ask you questions-
-But it's your live- I answered with a shy laugh.
-True, but they think the song is about you-
-Do they think this?-
-They are convinced of it-
-They shouldn't have heard the song before said it-
-Maybe they're psychic-
-Maybe-
Both Sean and I laughed again.

Sean moved slowly to my cheek before whispering in my ear.
-I am happy that you are better. You are more fun- There I slapped his arm while he preferred to leave me a kiss on the cheek.
I turned red, I was aware it was for the live, but for a moment I allowed myself to believe that he had done it because he wanted to do it.

I pretended to glare at him before approaching the phone to read the comments.

-Kaycee, tell us the title of your favorite song on the album- I read quickly on my way back to Sean.
-How did you called that song?-
-Very clear- He said sarcastically.
-The one you sang for me-
-I sang them all for you-
-The one like...- I closed my eyes before singing the part I remembered the most.

-But give me one last dance, one last hour
With the last sun, for the last time... that one-
Sean looked at me with adoration. I hit him to wake him up from is moment of admiration.
-I didn't think you remembered it, or that you could sing... you are always full of surprises-

I smiled trying not to turn red.
-I called it give me, anyway- He said continuing to look at me with particular interest.
Then my phone rang.

I rolled my eyes in irritation. Who was supposed to ruin this moment? And of course she was my best friend Tahani.
I picked up the phone and answered. when I turned to Sean he had never taken his eyes off me.

"Girl, you two forgot you're live" I hear my friend talking but I didn't really understand her words.
-What?-
"Kaycee if you want to kiss him do it, like I told you before. But you are still live"
This second time I understood. I turned my eyes away from Sean and looked at the phone which had framed us perfectly all along.

-Thanks, I'll call you back tomorrow all right-
"Ok. don't make a baby, we already have another Rice pregnant"
I simply closed the call by ignoring her last sentence.

-There are a few minutes left and the song will be available everywhere-
I said out loud and Sean who finally stopped looking at me.
-I think it's time to say goodbye- Sean reaches for the phone but I was still in his arms so he take me with him.

-I hoped you like the song-
-They will love it- I interrupt him.
Sean rolled his eyes then looked back at the screen.

-See what they ask- He said showing me one of the comments. The one that said "Are seaycee real?"
-What do you want to answer?-
-Maybe we shouldn't say anything, but show it-

He was so shy as he said it. He knew it was so much for us that he had come up with. If Tahani were here she would tell me to do it and sometimes it seems right to listen to the Tahani inside my head.

So I took the boy's face in my hands and kissed him.

Sean

I immediately returned Kaycee's kiss. This was not my plan, I wanted to get close to her as if to kiss her but before the contact I'll dropped the phone. But she didn't let me and now I was smiling between her lips.

It was beautiful, it made my heart beat a little faster and it gave me goosebumps. I was just hoping it didn't show that it was our first kiss.

I didn't want to kiss her just because we had a camera in front of us. But that's how it went, and I'll enjoy every moment.

I took Kaycee's face in my hands as she pulled hers into my hair. When I remembered we were still live I go away.

I looked at her for a few seconds, I stopped on the lips clearly reddened by our kiss definitely not chaste but not too hard.

-I think that's enough for tonight, I hoped you like the song. Byee-

When I put the phone on the sofa the silence come. It wasn't embarrassing it was just silence, that of two people looking for the right words but at the same time refraining from laughing.

Because as soon as I turned to Kaycee that was my reaction and also at the same time as mine, hers. We burst out laughing.

-They will be going crazy right now-
-I believe some of them are dead-
-I'm sorry, anyway-

She said embarrassed.
-It's ok, that was my plan. Thanks for understand it and not being offended-
-No, I mean. Sooner or later we should have done it anyway-

She was right. There will be other occasions when I will kiss Kaycee Rice, and I'll enjoy all of them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.6K 1.2K 27
The foster care system is definitely a hard thing for someone to live through especially when you're parents died and you know very little about your...
13.6K 557 56
Fan-fiction! this story talks about Sean and Kaycee's life and also the people that surrounds them. On how they will handle and continue to overcom...
14.3K 505 16
• a sean and kaycee (short) fanfiction • she always wanted to tell him how she felt. but she's scared of what will happen after she does. he's not as...
11.5K 534 32
[C O M P L E T E D] [UNEDITED] ★Highest Ranks Attained: #1 in chloeeast #1 in collabs #1 in isthislove #1 in tatimcquay #1 in gabedeguzman #1 in lew...