Stay *Sequel to Luxe*

بواسطة ShrazyMe

Everyone knows my name, everyone knows my story but no one knows my feelings. المزيد

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Instagram
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Instagram
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Instagram
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26

Chapter 18

341 23 0
بواسطة ShrazyMe

MichaelBJordan: Men's Health

5,000,000 likes ~ 13,000 comments

---

"Hi YouTube, I'm going to be giving you a tour of Luxe Dia Cosmetics headquarters." I smile at the camera as I push open the doors to my million dollar empire.

Luxe Cosmetics is the first business that I set up and it's where I really learned what it meant to be a businesswoman. This business has allowed me to grow in the most amazing way and I love that my job makes people happy.

"If you have watched previous videos then you know that our offices looked a lot different. We recently moved into a new space which is larger in size so we're not bouncing from location to location to do shoots and personalise products." 

I walk over to my reception where a receptionist is currently taking a call.

"We have to be quiet but this is Gracie, she is one of receptionists who work round the clock to make sure that things are going ahead."

My receptionist looks up and waves at the camera.

"On the right side of the wall, I have all my magazine covers framed on the wall and these covers are specifically dedicated to Luxe Dia cosmetics." I smile as I look at a few images. "On the left, I have pictures of my favorite people wearing my cosmetics brands."

Gracie informs me that I have a meeting in an hour and I thank her before heading into the elevator. 

"By the way, the sunglasses that I am wearing are from my upcoming collection for LuxeGlass." I wink at the camera. "There are four floors in this building and a basement parking lot which is really convenient for the staff so they don't have to worry about parking tickets."

I laugh to myself for a second.

"The first floor is the filming room where we shoot all of our promotional pictures and videos. It is also the glam room so that floor can be get pretty busy on a shoot day." I press the button to the third floor. "The second floor houses the cafeteria along with four departments so we will not be heading there right now because people are working." 

I do a little dance to the elevator music.

"My mom wanted me to be corny have my albums for elevator music but I shut that idea down, people would hate me if they had to hear me singing in here." We step out of the elevator. "This is the final floor which houses three more departments along with the meeting room. My office is also on this floor and I have a personal bathroom along with a playroom for my children."

I spend the next forty minutes giving them a tour of the offices which will obviously be edited down once I get round to it. It was pretty nice to document this moment because I want my daughter to have something to look back at when she's older.

All of my businesses will be left to her and that is something that I need to get written down in my will.

"I have a meeting in less than twenty minutes so I'm going to give my daughter a call and meditate." I start leading the camerawoman out of my office. "I love you guys so much and thank you for coming along to visit."

---

LuxeLopez: Serving modern 2000s

6,000,000 likes ~ 15,000 comments

Christian De Luca is a person of my past.

Since the destruction of our very toxic relationship, we have moved on with our lives but somehow fate keeps bringing us back together. There is nothing romantic about our reunion but I believe that Christian is in need of closure and maybe I am too.

Christian now has two children with his Moroccan princess or whoever the hell she is. After the subtle shade in the beginning, the couple have become very quiet and don't share much about their private life on social media.

"How have you been doing?" Christian asks me once we have been served our coffees. "It has been a while since we have been in eachother's presence."

"That is something that we have both agreed on." I remind him. "We moved on."

Christian slowly nods his head, "We have."

"Why did you want to meet?" I look into his eyes as I take a small sip of my coffee. "We no longer have anything to speak about and I thought that we established that we were going to move forward with no communication."

He raises a brow, "You didn't have to accept my invitation to meet."

"You're right." I nod my head. "I didn't but I did."

"Why didn't you tell me that you were sick?" I give him a weird look. "I know the world knows but why didn't you tell me before?"

I smile sadly, "Why would I?"

"Once upon a time, we were everything to eachother." He chews on the inside of his cheek. "I was an asshole to you but I thought I showed you how much I changed."

"You have changed but you're not my partner nor are you my friend." I take another sip of my tea. "We've established that already, there's too much water under the bridge."

Christian stares down at his espresso for a moment before he looks up at me.

"I'm going to do everything in my power to make sure that you get the best possible care in the world." He tells me in a serious tone. "Luxury Lopez, you deserve the entire world and I should have given you that a long time ago."

I smile softly at his words.

"You have a family now." I place my hand over his. "You need to focus on them and your billion dollar lifestyle."

Christian flips his hand over and gives mine a brief squeeze, "You are my family."

"Christian." I sigh as I pull my hand away, remembering that we are in public.

"Hear me out." He looks into my eyes. "We have known eachother since we were teenagers and we have been through so much together. I ruined your life by pushing you off that excursion, I am the reason why you can't have anymore kids and I hate myself everyday for it."

A lone tear slides down my face.

"You were in a wheelchair for almost a year because of me yet you never bashed me to the press. You continued to use me in your music videos which obviously boosted my career and made me extra money." Christian sighs deeply. "You gave me so much when you didn't need to so let me do this one thing for you."

"I don't want to die." I confess as I wipe my tear away. "I have so much to live for."

"Then let me help you." He pleads and I nod my head.

"Ok."

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

Blue🦋 بواسطة beyonce4_kids

القصة القصيرة

6.2K 330 23
jus read!
23K 4.7K 22
Just have to read to find out..💔
1.2K 91 11
She couldnt care less.
126K 859 105
Just read it lmao......