Stay *Sequel to Luxe*

By ShrazyMe

Everyone knows my name, everyone knows my story but no one knows my feelings. More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Instagram
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Instagram
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Instagram
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26

Chapter 17

354 30 5
By ShrazyMe

LuxeLopez: INCOMING... @LuxeGlass

1,100,000 likes ~ 11,000 comments

---

Michael has been going through a long custody battle for Adonis which has been really draining for him. Things are looking to be in Michael's favor but due to the prior abuse, things could change so I have decided to step in.

He did abuse me and I let the world know about it which the baby mother is obviously going to use to her advantage. Michael has asked of me not to get involved but we have been raising Adonis for a while now and we have settled into a really good routine. 

Adonis is part of our family and Maya loves having her brother in her life. We are not going to break up our family because unstable woman suddenly wants a paycheck. Michael makes a lot of money which means that she will get a large settlement and child support check. 

"I have something to show you." I grab some documents from my bag and I hand it over to Michael who is prepared for what is in the contents of the documents. 

We are preparing to go on the Ellen show but I can't hold this in any longer. I need Michael to know how I feel about the whole situation.

"What is this?" He furrows his brows at me and I look at the kids who are watching Polly Pocket on the table.

I don't say anything as he takes the papers out of the envelope.

"What?" Michael looks at me confused before looking down at the papers in his hands. "Luxe, what is this?"

"Adoption papers." Michael lets out a cry before dropping to his knees infront of me. 

I fight back tears as he wraps his arm around my waist, resting his head on my stomach as he begins to cry. I look up to see my glam team looking at us in concern and I give them a look, letting them know that we are ok.

Regardless of how our relationship was in the past, we have grown so much as individuals. Michael has done a complete turn around and he is the most amazing person to be around. Not only is he hands on with the kids but he has been great emotional support during these trying times.

"It's time to make this family official." I tell him as I bend down to his height.

"I love you so much." Michael kisses me before I can even repeat the words and I smile into the kiss.

After many tears and kisses, we are finally walking out onto the main stage of the Ellen show.

"It's so good to see you both here." Ellen says once we have both taken our seats. "The last time Luxe was on the show, things were pretty rocky between you guys but now you're married."

We nod our heads as the audience cheer.

"Congratulations on celebrating one year of marriage." I smile as everybody claps. "Since getting married, I have realised that you guys have pretty much kept your personal lives quiet."

"We were in a tough spot for some years but things are so much better between us." Michael responds as he slides his hand into mine and I smile up at him. "Keeping things on the lowdown has given us time to really work on our relationship and marriage."

"I love seeing you guys so in love, it makes me sick." Everyone laughs at her words. "An Evening with Luxe was such an amazing show and it might just be one of the best shows that I have seen in a long time."

"Thanks Ellen, that's sweet of you." I smile.

"It was so raw and personal." Ellen continues. "It really brought me back to a time where music made you feel and for a moment, it felt as if I was living your life. It was so beautiful to see you interact with your family and friends. All round an amazing show."

The audience clap which makes me smile more.

"Luxe is amazing like that." Michael adds as he looks at me. "She may not perform as much as she used to but when she does, the whole world stops and listens. Her voice is a gift from God and I am so blessed to be living in a time with someone like her."

His words make me blush.

"Well, I bet you had a different kind of evening with Luxe." Ellen remarks and I let out a squeal as the audience react.

"Ellen!" I cover my face in embarrassment. "There are children watching."

"Oh, I know." Ellen looks down at her card for a second. "One of your evenings is backstage."

My jaw drops and Michael bursts out laughing.

"Our Maya is not an evening." I playfully roll my eyes at her. "She was made with love."

We have a candid conversation about our marriage and things we are doing to make it work.

"Luxe, we were told you have a special announcement for us."

"I do." I straighten up in my seat. "Um..."

Michael gives my hand a reassuring squeeze and I look down at it for a moment.

"Over the last couple of weeks, I discovered news that I am sick again." I look at the audience who are staring back at with wide eyes and even Ellen looks taken back. "The doctors still don't know what is wrong with me but it's not looking good."

I stop talking as I feel the tears spring to my eyes.

"There is a possibility that Luxe won't..." Michael continues for me as I bite down on my bottom lip. "She might not make it."

"Oh my God." Ellen covers her mouth in shock.

"I was depressed for a while but with the time that I have left on this earth, I want to live it." Michael kisses my forehead. "We are taking things day by day and I want to be transparent about it because we cannot predict what my days will be like."

---

LuxeLopez: I am just as shocked to find out that I am sick yet again. This is a very sensitive time for us all but I am determined not to let this illness overtake my life like it did the last time. I have two kids, a husband and a family to live for so I will go out fighting. Thank you all for the kind words and I will be sure to keep you guys up to date xo

9,000,000 likes ~ 40,000 comments

YouTube is something that I planned to quit a while ago but my daughter loves being on camera so I have found myself filming a lot of videos with her. I have decided to keep the channel open to update everyone on what's going on with my life but to also have something to do since I'm not acting.

I have grown to love acting so much so it's bittersweet to have to step back at a time like this. I will still be running my cosmetics and sunglasses line as usual but I now have a lot of free time.

It has been a while since the Combs/Lopez family have been together so we invited them over for the day. We played a pretty mean game of tennis earlier on and now my paternal grandmother is watching other the kids and my sisters while they play in the pool. 

Christian left for work and the rest of us have come up to the wine room to have some adult time.

My dad makes his way over to the piano before taps on a key, "Come play something for us, Luxe."

"Alright." I take a seat on the bench and play a few keys to warm myself up. "What do you want me to play?"

"Surprise me." My dad holds my gaze like he did on Four and I awkwardly look away. "Make it a good one."

I look back at my family who are laughing.

"Apparently, I'm auditioning for something." I tell them as I start playing.

"Like he said, make it a good one." Justin points at me and I stick my tongue out at him.

I'm jealous of the rain
That falls upon your skin
It's closer than my hands have been
I'm jealous of the rain
I'm jealous of the wind
That ripples through your clothes
It's closer than your shadow
Oh, I'm jealous of the wind, cause

My mom starts filming me on her phone but like a mother does, she starts tearing up.

I wished you the best of
All this world could give
And I told you when you left me
There's nothing to forgive
But I always thought you'd come back, tell me all you found was
Heartbreak and misery
It's hard for me to say, I'm jealous of the way
You're happy without me

There are parts of this song that I relate so much to. My illness is taking away the better years of my life and sometimes I am jealous of how everybody gets to carry on living while I'm stuck wondering what happens next.

As I sink in the sand
Watch you slip through my hands
Oh, as I die here another day
Cause all I do is cry behind this smile

I glance over at my husband who is leaning against the wall with a half filled wine glass in his hand. I can't read the expression on his face but I'm sure that he can read the expression on mine.

I wished you the best of
All this world could give
And I told you when you left me
There's nothing to forgive
But I always thought you'd come back, tell me all you found was
Heartbreak and misery
It's hard for me to say, I'm jealous of the way
You're happy without me

"Sorry guys." I stop playing a for a moment as the tears spill from my eyes. My dad gives my back a loving hug before encouraging me to finish the song.

It's hard for me to say, I'm jealous of the way
You're happy without me

I stare down at the keys for several seconds before spinning round to look at my family.

I know that I have been a crying mess for weeks now but I just can't turn it off. Everybody apart from my dad comforts me as I try to gather my emotions but it's hard because my mind is constantly thinking of the worst.

"No." I look up at my dad who is now standing in the middle of the room. "We're not doing this."

"Doing what?" My mom gives him a look. "We're comforting our daughter."

"You're not comforting her, you're making her worse." Diddy retorts. "Everytime something is wrong with Luxe, you all jump to the worst conclusions."

"Sean, now is not the time." My mom glares at him and he scoffs.

"Now is the perfect time because everyday is the same." He looks at us in disbelief. "I am getting sick tired of you enabling her."

"What the hell?" My mom jumps to her feet and I sigh. "Enabling her with what?"

"The doctors say that Luxe is going to die and you feed right into it." He snaps at her. "When she was in the coma, you were the first and only person to consider switching the life support machine off. She was in that coma for NINE DAYS and you were ready to give her up."

Michael wraps his arms around me while my brothers stand in silence.

"They tell her again that there is no cure or official diagnosis. As parents we are supposed to search the world for the best doctors because this is not the only country in the world with doctors." My dad continues his rant. "Jennifer, you come off as a demon sometimes."

"Dad." Quincy gives him a look. "Let's not do that."

"She has accepted that Luxe is going to die soon, all of you have accepted that." He takes a step back. "Luxe."

"I don't want to do this." I tell him.

"YOU ARE NOT GOING TO DIE SO STOP PUTTING IT OUT THERE!" All of our eyes widen in surprise at the outburst since our dad is usually calm and composed. "I will die before one of my children does and you better believe that."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5K 349 59
A tell of two people you would never think to be together falling in love.
3.5K 454 9
Let's see..
1.9K 168 13
It's about the Cole Family...that's all I'm going to say. Hope you enjoy ❤️