Princess of Asgard

By belleblossom123

'They may have always been my enemy, but I became their worst nightmare' We all know Asgards famous prince's... More

Princess of Asgard
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Authors Note
UPDATE

Chapter 14

441 7 1
By belleblossom123

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Partner in crime

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I did the final strap up on my armour letting my long royal blue jacket tie around my thin brown under armour. It was covered in brown and silver buckles holding together the outfit along with a wide brown belt containing essential battle necessities. Half of my hair pulled into a pony tail with the rest flowing freely.

As silent as a mouse I strode over to my open window, as night fell the blue haze of day that lifted to reveal stars.

I don't have time to be admiring the night time sky.

I threw myself out of my window using my powers to glide me down safely then following the shadows to meet with my partner in crime.

I arrived just where we promised the edge of the dark forest, it seemed more sinister at this time of night.

"Are you sure about this," I asked him one final time.

"Are you, you are going completely against your father's orders and do not even have your brothers support to do this."

It was when the moonlight hit him that I truly saw the concerned expression playing on his face, the darkness of his eyes gazed over mine as if to try and find how I am really feeling.

His clothes fully black leather with brown straps scattered around, a well made sword with a detailed silver handle rested by his left hip.

"So then, where is this secret way out of asgard," he asks breaking the long silence.

"Follow me," I began to trek into the dark wood, I navigated the way not by sight but by faith and memory.

"Wait," I came to a holt grabbing onto his arm to stop him.

"What."

"I havent done the spell yet, to stop Heimdall from seeing us," I moved so I was directly in front of him.

"What do I have to do," he asked raking his hair back with one hand before folding is arms and shifting his weight into one leg. I could feel myself staring, he could too and just smirked.

God Kiara snap out of it.

"Right just stand there and hold my hands," I snapped out of my trance and awkwardly grabbed his now stretched out hands. They were a lot bigger than mine and quite warm considering the coldness of the night.

I closed my eyes repeating the small spell (I learnt the other week from one of Loki's lessons) in my head until I felt it work. It took longer than last time, but I wanted to make sure if worked.

My eyes fluttered open to see Riden smiling slightly, curiously watching me.

"Well, I think that worked, I say we have a day max before he will be able to find us, however he knows we would be up to something as he cannot locate us so we have to be conscious of time."

"I suggest we get going then," he looked down to me as we were still holding hands.

"Right of course," I let go of him and took the lead guiding us to our destination.

"You know you can hold my hand if your scared of the dark."

I could feel him smirking behind me. I simply scoffed and rolled my eyes as we reached the clearing I was looking for.

"Through that cave there is a small tunnel I can use the strength of the elemental powers to send us anywhere," I pointed to a large dark hole on the edge of a mountain.

We scrambled through the darkness of what felt like an endless cave and found ourselves at the tunnel we have to go through.

I began to side step through the dark narrow tunnel one hand on the wall in front letting out a deep blue glow which the surrounding rock walls were absorbing.

"Come on then don't tell me your scared," I mocked.

"Are you sure I'm going to fit, it looks low," he looked at the gap I was wedged in comparing it to his size.

"You will be fine, we are only going to be in it for a few seconds."

He sighed and copied my move of side stepping into the narrow tunnel. My elemental power seemed to light up the walls surrounding us in a whirling dizziness of rainbow colour exploding from the walls around us. I felt my eyes closing as if to protect them from the brightness of the lights, a familiar feeling wrapped around me as if it was pulling me down to the depths of hell.

We tumbled out of the sky numerous trees breaking our fall until we landed on a bed of pine needles.

Well, Riden did I found myself resting sideways on his chest my head face-planting the floor. Of course my obnoxious ass has to land on him of all places.

"Uhhhhh," we both moaned at the same time as I flopped off him resting just to his side.

"Your not as light as you look," a smirk pulled at his mouth as he rolled his head to look at me.

"Well I think ..." I was interrupted by a hand clamping my mouth shut telling me to shush. I stared at Riden trying to move his hand but he simply put his finger to his mouth in a shushing motion.

I quickly caught onto what he was hearing.

Voices. Lots of them.

Our eyes widened with fear darting around scanning the environment we found ourselves in. The sun set in the sky as fresh colours brushed upon the sky the dark looming trees surround us like a endless maze.

The voices were getting louder as the soft glow from the torches were getting brighter.

"Come now," Riden grabbed my arm practically dragging me to a few large boulders keeping us out of sight until the people had long gone.

We lay in silence resting back against the boulder listening to the chatter of patrol soldiers slowly go into the darkness of the surrounding forests.

"So your from here, you know your way around I think its time you lead" I spoke breaking the silence.

"Right then milady shall we be going," he dramatically stood holding his hand out for me.

"We shall," I mockingly grabbed his hand and let him pull me up.

We had been walking for what felt like hours heading deeper and deeper into the Vanaheim forest. We walked side by side through the many dense bushes and muddy paths. I would occasionally glance up only to see him already looking down at me with his mysterious dark eyes, the second our eyes made contact he looked away, blink and you would of missed it. I sure hope Riden knew where he was going it was almost pitch black the looming trees were dark silhouettes against the black velvet sky.

"You always stare this much," I felt his eyes glare down on me making my cheeks flush pink.

"Only when I feel people staring at me first," I snapped back daring to look him in his eyes.

"Well, I cannot have you getting lost now can I," he was quick to respond, snapping his eyes forward as we turned down a well used path leading through entangled forestry.

"Its not hard to follow someone besides I am pretty sure you are the lost one here."

"Please, I know this place like to back of my hand," he rolled his eyes.

"Well, where exactly are we now," I asked him still fighting our way through overgrown bushes and ducking under tree branches.

"We are in ... A forest."

"Seriously ... We are lost then," I stopped walking as he did a stride later placing himself in front of me the moonlight shining directly on his face lighting up each individual feature.

God you have to stop staring.

"No, I know roughly where we are, but you seem pretty lost in my eyes there," he smirked as he took a step closer, I could feel his warm breath against my skin sending shivers down my back.

I stammered a mess of jumbled letters getting annoyed at myself for not having the perfect comeback ready. He must of noticed how flustered I seemed, hesitantly his hand reached up to cup my cheek his hand running along my lower lip my heart rate increasing every second.

His face barely millimetres away "You still lost there," his chocolate brown eyes glowed in the moonlight as they glazed down into mine as if they were reading my soul.

His finger lifted my chin up towards his as our lips fell together in a sweet kiss. His other hand looped around my back holding me steady against his chest like I was a fragile snowflake. I didn't know if we were making a mistake, we had our usual flirtatious witty comments and recently sharing intimate moments like this . But I had to admit he looked good from this angle.

We pulled away gasping for breath, as I searched his face. His breathing was shallow, but I saw is cheeks pull into a smile.

Suddenly Riden pushed us to the ground his large frame landing on top of me pinning me to the cold forest floor.

"What the fuck are you doing!"

I didn't need my question answering as I saw an arrow pierce a tree's trunk where my head was supposed to be. I pushed him off me so he landed to my side.

"Your not as light as you look," I smirk mocking his words from earlier.

He responded by placing a finger to my lips quieting me as he stared of into the direction distance, his face full of concentration.

"It is just one man, he should be easy to take," he spoke quietly.

"Aww maybe you might stand a chance of winning," I mocked him as I begun to stand to deal with this little inconvenience just as another arrow flies past much lower than the last hitting the ground near my feet.

I grabbed it and using my thumb to wipe away the access dirt to reveal an all to familiar symbol.

"Beserkers," I mumbled under my breath as Riden stood starting to walk off.

"Where are you going," I rushed to follow him.

"To grab the guy who seems to be shooting at us and question him on the whereabouts of the Beserkian camp seeing how lost we are, your staying the last thing I need is you setting the place on fire."

Before I could even reply he crept of into the darkness of the twisted forest leaving me with no choice be to stay. Typical.

A few minutes passed as I sat against a tree whose bark swirled, like water as if it had flowed from the deep earth. There was a moment of shouting and cries then silence, there was no point me trying to find Riden as I could barely see a meter in front of me I would just get lost amongst the maze of forestry.

A voice came out of the darkness "we are close, just a few minutes walk West and we will come to a clearing that is the closest Beserker camp."

Riden walked up to me as I stood, dusting the lose dirt off my thick blue battle skirt. It wasn't until I got within a few inches of him that I noticed the small gash down his cheek.

"I thought you said he would be easy to take," I spoke, instinctively my hand reached up to his cheek to evaluate the damage.

He shrugged it away and begun to walk to what I presumed to be the direction we should be heading in.

"Its nothing I couldn't handle, he quite easily gave up the location of this one and possibly another," his voice was rough and his eyes would not meet mine.

"Did you kill him," I state plainly.

"Yes," he responded with no emotions.

"So the whole time you lived here you never knew of the Beserkians or the many camps of different civilisations living in your woods," I changed the subject hoping to improve his mood.

"My father knew of them, but never spoke much about them," he answered.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.1K 2.2K 26
Light Elves are pure, innocent beings, right? Wrong. Or, at least, not in Y/n's case. Much like Loki, she was born to be the Princess of Alfheim, but...
414 42 21
It all comes down to this. A final battle. A powerful enemy. And three heroes of Asgard at the forefront. Thor, Loki and Freya are thrown for a loop...
28K 936 34
(Loki X Reader) [COMPLETED] y/n, princess of Etiof, arrives on Asgard as a child after escaping from her kingdom, helped by one of her mother's ladie...
47.2K 1.3K 25
You are Y/n Odinsdottir, Thor and Loki's younger sister, the goddess of Love. While your powers can help others to find their soulmate, you also have...