Remedy

By MissWorld2o15

(Sequel to Unbroken) The Cullens have been gone for almost a year now and Sophie is still having trouble deal... More

Preface
The Invite
The Pale Hand
The Inquiry
Confessions
The Agent
Not Needed
The Vision
Nightmares
Stallers
Montepulciano
Not Wanted
The Lair
The Way it used to Be
Hangover
Look Who's back
Her Power
Seattle
Back Again
Last Chance
Fresh Air
The Window
Planning and Prioritising
The Truth about Alec
Goodbye
The Ex
Departure
Surprise, Surprise
Memorium
The Volunteers
Grave Yard
The Truth about the Volturi
The Talk
Unexpected
What Next
Confrontations
Turn Around
Anger
In Our Heads
Taking You Out
Werewolves
Bad Habits
Meeting the Calvary
Like a Married Couple
Anger Issues
The Call
Last Stand
Patched Up
Epilogue

The End

1.3K 29 0
By MissWorld2o15

When I opened my eyes, I wasn't too surprised to see Emmett seated in front of me.

He was glistening as the rays of the sun hit him.

"Hi." I spoke.

"Hello." He greeted.

I stretched out my arms and discovered I was on a bed.

I looked up at Emmett in confusion.

"Did you -"

"Renesme moved you." He explained quickly. "The rest of us were too... cold. You would have woken up immediately."

"Oh." I spoke. I hadn't seen Renesme yet and I really wanted to. Just to check that she was alright.

"She said she would come and check on you later." Emmett spoke as if reading my mind. "And she told me that if I woke you up, she would break my hand."

He smirked.

And I couldn't help but me amused at the idea of little Renesme hurting Emmett. But then again, I really shouldn't underestimate her strength.

"You look pretty." I commented.

Emmett looked down and his body as if just noticing the sparkling.

"I do, don't I?"

I rolled my eyes.

He smiled before getting up, moving away from the sun.

He took a step forward and then seemed to think better of it.

"How are you?" He asked.

I looked down at the bandages on my body. For some reason, I knew he wasn't asking about my physical well-being.

Carlisle had probably filled him in on that.

"I'm tired." I admitted. "I'm so tired and - and I really miss my dad."

Emmett nodded and it really felt like he understood exactly how I felt.

"It's all over now." He assured me.

That statement alone made me sigh in relief. It was all over. No more looking over my shoulder or feeling paranoid.

Victoria was gone and it was all over.

"What now?" I asked.

Emmett looked at me seriously. "That's for you to decide."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.8K 1.6K 30
"i think i might have fallen in love." โœงโ—‹๊Šžโ—‹๊Šžโ—‹๊Šžโ—‹โœง never did ellie swan believe she'd have a soul...
46.9K 1.8K 41
If you had told me three years ago that I would be deciding the fate of Esme, a woman I had once considered a mother to me, I would have laughed. If...
282K 6.9K 44
Winny was so excited when her father told her that her sister was coming to live with them. Her memories of her sister were of a gorgeous older girl...
187K 5.8K 29
Bella is at her lowest when Edward leaves she got so bad that she is now on a cliff ready to jump off but what happens when she jumps. (Rosalie, Tan...