His Angel | Alec Lightwood

Autorstwa LilyPotterr69

"Love conquers all, in the end" Więcej

-
PANDEMONIUM
CLARY FRAY
[ D O T ]
[ C I T Y O F B O N E S ]
[ D E A D M A N S P A R T Y ]
[ D.M.P C O N T I N U E D ]
[ M A G N U S B A N E ]
[ R A I S I N G H E L L ]
T H O S E D A M N W O L V E S
F A M I L Y H O N O U R
T H E M O R T A L C U P
S I M O N
F O R E S A K E N
M E L I O R N
A M B U S H
A F T E R M A T H
[ P R E P E R A T I O N S ]
[ W E D D I N G B E L L S ]
[ V A L E N T I N E ]
[ D I S C O V E R Y ]
[ H O M E ]
[ B A B Y ]
Question
[ DEMON HUNT ]

C L A R Y ' S N E C K L A C E

16.5K 273 69
Autorstwa LilyPotterr69

Lily

Feeling sunlight shining on my face, I open my eyes. Immediately remembering last nights events, as I felt my face heat up realising I was still on Alec chest. Sighing in content, I pulled the blanket over out naked bodies and rannmy fingers through his dark hair.

"Mm morning beautiful" he whispered sleepily.
Damn that morning voice.

"Good morning Alec"I smiled up at him

"How you doing?"

"I'm good.. just uh.. sore" I say blushing

"Why? Ohh" he says laughing

"Quit laughing Lightwood this is your fault" I groan while hurrying my head into his chest.

"Lily have you seen Al-" Izzy says bursting into my room, "OH MY GOD" she screams.

"Izzy shut your loud mouth" I whine at my parabatai

"Did you two have sex? Like actual sex? I'm so-" she squeals

"Isabelle bloody Lightwood get out" I shout

"Don't use my second name in vain biatch your obviously gonna have it too, soon" she says smirking before running off.

"We're never gonna hear the end of this" Alec laughs.

"I'm gonna get ready, I love you" I say kissing him before heading to shower.

Once I was done, I picked out an outfit and got changed.
Looking good, as usual.
*shown above*
I head out of my room as I see Alec, we both hear Jace ask Clary:

"And he spoke to you?"

"He said my name. He said your mother for the cup"

"Who said that?" I ask, stepping into the room with Alec.

"Valentine" the pair in front of us say in sinc, making me gasp.

"He's with my mother"

"And he can speak to you through that necklace? Here in the institute?" Alec asks.

"It's like when I saw Dot"

"It's a portal shard, that's why your mother made sure you had it" I say.

"All I know is what I saw" she says, "my mother is alive. She's unconscious but alive"

"Where are they?" Alec asks.

"I don't know" she shakes her head.

"But you said you saw them, where there any identifying characteristics? Equipment, weapons, photographs-"

"I don't remember it was awful" she snaps.
"Alec lighten up" Jace butts in.

"He's just trying to get something we can use out of this" I say, defending my boyfriend.

"Clary what did you see exactly?" Alec repeats.
"Valentine has my mom that's what I saw"

"Emotions are nothing but a distraction, you're ruled by them, we're taught to control them."

"And how is that working out for you" she laughs sarcastically.

"Pretty well" I snap.

"It is my job to protect the institute. If Valentine can see in, that's a door I have to shut. Now lemme take a look at that thing." He says as Clary hands him the necklace.

"Now it's in the proper hands" he says before walking away, Clary, Jace and I following.

"Hey! Alec! Where are you going?" she shouts running after him.

"To put this somewhere safe. Where no one will be tempted to use it."

"We should use it. Alec we should use it to get to Valentine" Jace argues

"If I were Valentine id make you think that you could rescue Jocelyn. Then I'd lure Clary to me and leverage her life for the cup" Alec points out.

He runs over the unlock rune on his safe as he puts the necklace inside, before shutting it again.

"I like Jaces idea" clary says, "we saved Simon from the vampires that way"

"Vampires Clary. They're easy, Valentine is a real threat" I say as Alec nods.

"He can't be handled by 4 and a half shadow hunters. Leave it there" he says before walking away.

"He's right you know?" I turn to Jace and Clary before running to find Alec.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I was currently training with Jace, craving kicking someone's ass. As I knock him on his ass I hear someone clear their throat behind me- turning around, they're stands Izzy, Clary and Maryse with a smirk on her face.

"Maryse hey" I say walking towards her as she smiles and pulls me in for a hug, "it's good to see you"

"You too Herondale" she says ruffling my hair.
"Where's max?" Jace asks

"No max, just mom with her hair on fire" Izzy says.

"I love how shadowhunters share, a hidden brother, a secret country and a private portal?" Clary mocks.

"You're not funny" I say rolling my eyes at her

"Mother welcome back, I didn't expect you" Alec says before kissing her cheek, then standing beside me.

"You should be prepared wether you expect me or not"

"I am, we are" he says while taking my hand in his.

"Oh yes that reminds me. Congratulations you two, I've been waiting for this since Christmas 6 years ago, I could already tell you'd end up together" Maryse says teasing us.

Turning to face everyone she says,
"We'll take about the institute later, right now we have a bigger problem. The seelies have stopped communicating with the Clave and won't explain why. My guess is they're still upset we asked them to scouts to look for Valentine but no one in their realm will talk" she says while looking at all of us.

"I have seelie friends" Izzy speaks up

"Yes, I know about your friends. Isabelle we stay separate from the downworld for good reasons. The wrong move the wrong word, do you think there is such a thing as harmless rebellion? Who knows what offers these creatures. Maybe you told him- them, something they shouldn't know, maybe you trawed one of their ridiculous customs without knowing it" Maryse says, glaring at iz.

"Wait, I don't understand your laying all of this on Isabelle for having a friend in the down world?" I ask

"When someone upsets the natural order everything falls apart" she replies.

"Natural order? What are you saying" clary says

"I can help. I know how to talk to seelies" Izzy says sighing.

"She's right, she could visit meliorn and see what he knows. I could go with her if you'd like" Alec suggests.

"I'd rather Jace goes along this time" she says while patting the blondes shoulder.

"Alec, Lily you two stay with the Fairchild girl I want her under control she's caused enough trouble already"

"Well maybe that's because I wasn't even a shadow hunter until a few days ago" clary says defending herself.

"Clary that's enough" I say

"And what an exciting few days it has been" Maryse says, "the clave counts on us Lightwoods to maintain order here"

"You don't need to tell me that, if the mission is important to the clave I would prefer to be the one that goes with Isabelle" Alec says

"You are all so eager to do what you would prefer. It's time to face the truth, life is not about what you want to do it is about what must be done. I have given you your assignments now carry them out. You and you with me now" she says pointing at Izzy and Jace before walking away.

"Well that was a window into the weird. What did you do to piss of your mom?" Clary asks Alec.

"Id guess for a start, all the unsanctioned missions on your behalf didn't go over that big with the clave" he answers before leaving, with Clary going to follow.

"Don't" I say stopping her, "I'll go"

"Hey!" I shout as he walks into his room.

"Great now even my mom mistrusts me-"

"Alec no she doesn't. Clary pissed her off not you. You of all people should know how annoying she is"

"Yeah I guess you right" he sighs, "at least she was nice about one thing"

"What do you mean?"

"Us"

"Oh yeah, I totally didn't expect that reaction"

"I'm not complaining" he says lightly chuckling as he leans down to kiss me before pulling me out of the room to go find fireball.
Today's gonna be fun. Not.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Running up to us, Jace says:

"Your the acting head of this institute, if there's a diplomatic mission you should go. Let's switch assignments"

"Nope. This time I'm actually gonna obey orders and babysit you girlfriend"

"Clary? She's more like my responsibility. Hey! Hey, you'll keep an eye on her right?" Noticing Alecs lack of response he speaks up again,
"What is wrong with you?"

"I uh- You have every right to be mad at me"

"What did you do?" Jace questions him, "what you put my leather jacket in the washing machine again?"

"This isn't a joke Jace"

"Alec whatever it is, I'm not mad. Just look after Clary for me okay? You too" he says pointing to me as I raise my hands up in surrender.

"We will" Alec sighs before walking into the training room where clary was, with me beside him.

And there she stands, waving around a staff like a lost puppy.

"Well looks like we're stuck with eachother. For what it's worth I think your mom was too tough on you out there." She says turning to Alec.

"Mothers are like that".

"Mines not. Go ahead knock me on my ass, you'll feel better" she says as Alec also grabs a staff.

"And for once your right about something. Plant your feet wide" he instructs.

Well this is gonna be amusing I think, smirking to myself.

"Why did you let your mom say all those things about Izzy?" She questions stepping forward attempting to strike.

"Clary not to be rude but Alecs relationship with Izzy has nothing to do with you" I point out, as she just shrugs her shoulders at me.

"Don't step into the strike step through it. Izzy was out of bounds. The law is hard but it is the law. Even I forget that sometimes"

"You do" she laughs as Alec strikes against her once more.

"If I screw up I expect to be punished. I'm supposed to be a leader" he says before clary attacks

"You know what a leader does Alec? Makes decisions. You need to find Valentine and stop him, I need to Valentine and save my mother" she says, striking again. As she kicks Alecs staff out of his hand, he swings around and flips Clary over using hers.
Badass move.

"You need to work on your defence" he says to the panting redhead as he helps her up, "what do you think? Do you think we havnt been trying to find your mom?"

"Of course you have. But I know you can colour outside the lines your just not letting yourself think that way"

"Oh yeah? What's the big thought I'm not thinking?" He asks

"We can still find Valentine. I might know a way, my mother hid a lot from me but I did see one thing. There's a box. She didn't think I knew about it but she opened it once a year and cried"

"Cause?" I ask

"It belonged to my father. It had his initials, J.C on top"

"Why JC your father is Valentine?" I ask, curious

"Because for 18 years she told me my fathers name was Jonathan Clark. It was a lie obviously but whatever was in that box meant a lot to her, maybe there's something inside that could help us track him"

"Where can we find the box?" Alec asks

"I think it's still back at the loft. Let's go get it" she says turning around.

"No way in hell" I say rolling my eyes.

"Absolutely not, not without permission" Alec agrees with me, just as his phone rings. He walks away pulling me with him as he answers the phone, Jace is checking in.
Come on dude we know how to babysit your girlfriend get over yourself.

Once he's done we turn around, and not to my surprise- Clary is gone.

"Damnit" Alec shouts before running off to her room to check if she's there.

I grab her hair tie and track her:
"Alec come on, she's at the art college" I say pulling him out of the door.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Arriving there, I notice the familiar redhead at the same time as Alec- as her phone rings.
"What's the point in an invisibility rune if you don't even silence your phone" I say startling her.

"Exactly. Why did you run out? That was childish sneaking out like that" Alec snaps at her.

"Simon hey!" She says walking away as she answers her phone.

"Damnit stupid mundanes. Clary put the phone down now!" I shout

I hear her telling him she's heading to the loft as she then tells us he's coming along. This is gonna be fun. Totally.

"Mundanes. Look at them. Running around like ants. Let's go" Alec says

"Why do you always look so miserable?"

"Excuse me? No he doesn't" I but in

"He does. Must be hard being in love with Lily when she'll never actually feel the same way-"

"Enough! Clary freaking Fairchild I am more in love with Alec than you will ever be able to understand, and I have been for as long as you've been alive, stop acting like you know everything" I growl at her

"Okay whatever we have a real problem to solve. Come with me" clary says running off.

"Thank you for that" Alec smiles at me before pulling me to run after the redhead with him.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
"Hey thanks for meeting me here" clary gasps as she pulls the mundane into a hug.

"You don't have to do this alone" he says, stroking her her.

"Uh hello? She wasn't alone" I say gesturing to me and Alec, earning a smile from Simon.

"Are you sure you're feeling up to this?" She asks him

"Yeah of course. Its just a cold it's not the end of the world" he replies

"The worlds been ending for 1000 years. Alright? You get used to it. Now we need to move" Alec says from beside me

"Okay my moms loft is just across the alley"

"Yeah well we have to be careful. There are eyes all over this place" Alec argues

"Yep. Everybody in the shadow world is looking for you Fray" I add

"Right well you may know the shadow world but I know Brooklyn, nobody will find this shortcut" Simon says smirking to clary, "come on" he says before running and practically leaping over a wall.

Well isn't that odd.
As we make our way through many dirty bushes, Simon starts climbing a VERY rusty ladder thing. Ew.

"Damn Simon have you been doing parkour or something?" Clary asks him

"Wow. Climbing a fire escape excites mundanes. I'll never understand these people" Alec moans as the two compliment eachother for "getting a lot better at this"

"Woah. I don't remember it like this" clary says, now noticing the runes.

"These are runes of wards of protection cast by a warlock" I say

"Dot"

"Some of these have been here for years" Alec points out

"Only difference is, now I can actually see them" Clary says

"Yo Clary. What are all these tags?" The mundane asks

"You can see them?" I gasp

"Yah they're kinda hard to miss"

"For a shadow hunter" Alec says

"When did you get the sight?" I ask him

"I don't know but whoever's these are should take lesson or two from Clary. They're pretty sloppy" he says laughing at himself

"This is from when Simon and I were engaged to be married" clary says while running her finger over a marking on the wall

Married huh?

"You were engaged? I'm almost certain I don't wanna hear that sto-" Alec says before Simon cuts him off

"We were 8 years old" he says smiling

"That was a whole other world ago" clary smiles before she tries to open the door, failing,
"There's only one flaw in your plan here Simon"

"Let me try" Simon says before kicking it open, way too easily.

"Woah there" I gasp as Alec eyes him suspiciously

"After you" he says, letting Clary and I through, "After me" he says coming in before he lets Alec in.
That was funny I gotta hand it to him.

As we get inside I immediately smell burnt paper, this loft has been torcheddd.

"Woah who the hell torched your loft?" Simon asks

"There's nothing left of me here" clary says looking at the floor

"Of course there isn't. Your mother was trying to erease any mention of your existence. She was protecting you" Alec says

"Look how that worked out"

"Your alive arnt you?" I say

I notice Simon leaning back and forth on the floorboards near Clary's window, what the hell is he up too.

"Simon what are you doing?" I ask

"These floorboards, they sounds different in these two spots. Can you hear it? There's something under here" he says kneeling down to look

"Hey! Outta the way" Alec says as he pulls the floorboard off and pulls something out, the wooden box: "is this the box you remember?" He asks, handing it to Clary.

"Yeah" she gasps, "she used to wait until she thought I was asleep and then take it out"

"Well lets open it" Simon says

Listening to her friend, she opens the box- only to see it's filled with a baby bell, a lock of hair and a baby shoe. What the hell?

"I don't know what any of this is" she says, confused as we hear something smash outside

"There's someone here. Get what you need but do not move until I come back, Lil stay with them. We've been here to long" Alec says before running out to check who's there.

"What the-" I hear clary say right before something smacked against my head

l••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Alec
As I get outside I see something move in the bush, only to run in front of me and leave through the alley, so I followed it. As I reach the end I see Simon and clary in an unmarked Car and some man with my girlfriend in his arms, unconscious.

"No" I scream as he puts her in the car with them and drives away.

What have I done

After calling Jace and Izzy I head back into the loft and throw the nearest thing to me at the wall I just got her and she's already gone.

"Where is she? Where's Clary?" Jace says storming in

"She's gone"

"What do you mean gone?" Izzy asks

"She and Simon got arrested when I was securing the fire escape. They took lily too but she was unconscious-"

"They took lily?" Izzy gasped at the mention of her parabatai, "and the mundane was her too?"

"It was an unmarked car, I don't know where they took them"

"What did you do Alec?" Jace spits at me before running outside

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

48.4K 1.7K 16
"for every day i love you, a new particle of moondust appears."
375K 10.6K 35
"I am so scared of what will kill me in the end For I am not prepared, I hope I will get the chance.. to be someone, To be human, Look what we've don...
49.8K 1.2K 26
𝐂𝐡𝐥𝐨𝐞 𝐄𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐅𝐫𝐚𝐲 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐭 𝐮𝐧𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐉𝐨𝐜𝐞𝐥𝐲𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 �...
39.8K 1.6K 26
ᴛʜᴇ ꜰᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ ᴏꜰ ʙᴇɪɴɢ ᴛᴀɴɢʟᴇᴅ ᴜᴘ ᴡɪᴛʜ ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ'ꜱ ꜱᴏᴜʟ ʜᴀᴅ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ꜰᴇʟᴛ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ. ʟɪᴢᴢɪᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄʟᴀʀʏ ʟᴏꜱᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ꜰᴀᴍɪʟʏ ᴛʜᴇʏ ʜᴀᴅ ʟᴇꜰᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ɪᴛ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ʀᴇꜱᴘᴏ...