One Direction Fluff

By EllaBella651

One direction stories with pure fluff and no smut. Mostly Liam and Niall as the youngest ones. More

NH - Sleepy Cuddles
NH - Mr Giraffe is MIA
LP - Car Seat Troubles
NH - Swimming Pool fun
LP - LouLou and LiLi day
NH - Soft Play area
NH - Overtired
NH - Sick (RQ)
LP - Tooth Troubles
NH - Accidents (RQ)
LT & NH - Energy
NH - Dr. Nialler (RQ)
NOTE

LP - Anxiety

1.6K 20 6
By EllaBella651

Ages:
Louis: 20
Niall: 19
Harry: 18
Liam: 16

Louis POV

It's currently 6:30 in the morning, and for once I actually got up after only hitting the snooze button once. We have a few interviews this week but other than that we have very little to do but that's because we have only just resumed this leg of the tour and are getting settled back in. I mean we are in America so we take a few weeks to adjust.

It was agreed last night that I would get up and make breakfast early, so the other lads can have a lie in as they had a few more interviews than myself and Liam yesterday, and we don't allow Liam near the stove at any time anyway.

I make my way to the buses kitchen although as I walk past the TV area Liam is up watching cartoons wrapped in a blanket with his thumb in his mouth. Okay weird I mean not what I was expecting as he was very cranky yesterday and crashed after dinner. Also the thumb in his mouth has seemed to be returning as a habit we thought we broke a few months ago.

"Hey LiLi, what you doing up bubs."

I say as I go and sit next to him in the sofa, where he learns into me as I stroke his fluffy curls out of his face. I love these curls in the morning.

"Twains LwoLwo."

He says around his thumb as he points to Thomas on the tv.

"O..kay urm waffles okay for breakfast yeah with syrup."

He just nods his head at that as he settles back down after I get up and make my way to the kitchen area.

I text Niall as I know he would go and wake Liam up and probably freak if Liam isn't in bed and then I start putting waffles into the toaster and pouring 4 glasses of orange juice and placing them on the table.

Harry POV

After a quick shower I get changed and make my way to the kitchen ruffling Liam's hair along the way as the smell of waffles floats through the bus. Man I love waffles. I grab the bananas and start slicing them as Louis dishes up 4 plates of waffles and then passing them to me for the toppings, before sitting down next to me and leaving the other side of the booth for Niam once they arrive.

Niall soon comes in holding Liam's hand as he walks to the table. Okay slightly odd he hasn't done that for a few months. Must be tired. Once they are seated we start eating and organising the day. Although I feel like I'm the only one really paying attention as Niall and Louis keep looking at Liam and then having a silent conversation with their eyes. Okay I'm definitely missing something here.

We eventually finish breakfast but not without a few close calls of tears from a certain head of curls. Although Niall just seems to ignore him and he seems to calm down but ends up further on Niall's lap until he was transferred onto it properly. Not sure he has ever been allowed to do that but something is clearly wrong and the other boys have spotted it too.

"Right let's go get dressed LiLi, while these two tidy up."

Louis says as he grabs Liam and lifts him over the booth as Niall was blocking his way. Once he is placed on his feet they both start walking towards the bunks but not before Liam grabs a fistful of Louis T-shirt in one hand a rubs his ear in the other hand.

"What's wrong with Liam, I mean I don't think I've seen him that close to tears over you telling him to eat more waffles."

"I dunno mate, apparently he was sitting watching TV when Louis walked past at like 6:30, and then when I walked past to get him to eat breakfast he was tearing up until I offered him my hand. I'm not sure what was going on at this table but I could tell that his pull up was slightly wet so maybe it's that but I'm not sure. Let's just hope he is okay at the interviews, one is only short and just Louis and him and then tonight's one is with all of us so we will see if it continues or he's just tired from being up early."

"Hmmm I think somethings going on but we will see. I wash you dry?"

"Yeh sure mate, just don't flick water at me I haven't got time for another shower."

Liam POV

"Right let's go get dressed LiLi, while these two tidy up."

Louis says as he swings me over the seat and back onto the floor. Once he starts walk off I grab his T-shirt and follow behind him towards the bunk area. Although he does take my hand of off his T-shirt but instead of letting go he holds my hand instead until we get there. Once we get to the bunks he goes and starts picking clothes out for me which include jeans and a T-shirt.

"No I wear joggers, don't like jeans."

"Woah we don't need to shout, and I know you don't like them but we have interviews today and you need to be a smart boy, come on there's no need for tears, where's Red gone he doesn't like when you cry does he?"

Louis says as he passes me Red and wipes the tears away with his thumbs before he kisses my head and returns to gathering my clothes and another pull up, although I was expecting that as I know the current one is wet but he doesn't know this is a fresh one I put on after I woke up. He then helps me get dressed and while I brush my teeth he sorts my hair out.

"Right you go down the bus to Niall while I go to the toilet yeah?"

"Noooooooooo sta-ay w-with you."

"Woah woah okay calm down, it only for a few minutes. No okay. Fine.... NIALL CAN YOU COME HERE.. we are going to the interview yeah, dry your eyes, good boy."

Niall POV

"NIALL CAN YOU COME HERE"

"Excuse me Haz duty calls." I say as I throw the towel at him.

I make my way towards the back of the bus expecting Louis to have forgotten his pants or be covered in hair gel, although when I arrive at the bus bathroom I am met with a puffy eyed Liam and a worried looking Louis sitting on the floor.

"We all good here, we have 30 minutes no time for a party in the bathroom."

"Right you go with Bubby and I will meet you out the front in 5 minutes Yeh." Louis says as he passes Liam's hand to me so I can lead him out.

Once I have lead him out I go with him to the bunks so I can pack the bag for them, including some pull ups, and wet wipes, Louis' wallet and a few snacks and some water that Harry must have delivered and left on the bed.

"Do you want anything else LiLi?"

"I bring Red."

"Red normally stays here bud so he can stay safe and not get lost."

"But Red comes with me, I wan' Red, bu-uubby I waa-nna take hhim."

"Okay okay you can take him but if you loose it's your own fault, yessir."

"Ye-ah s-sir"

Louis soon returns so we all make our way to the car and buckle up with Louis driving and Harry in the back with Liam. It's only a 20 minute drive so I just pull out my phone a scroll through my Twitter feed for a bit, while Harry tries to engage Liam in a conversation. We are only half way through the journey when we pull up at a red light and Louis pats me on the leg making me look away from my phone towards him.

"Squirts sucking his thumb again, but trying to hide it by turning inwards in his car seat" Louis whispered to me, after turning the radio up.

I slowly look into the back of the car and spot Liam trying to get his car seat to swallow him up while his thumb is safely tucked into his mouth and has Red in a tight grip.

"Do you know what's wrong?, like what was with the crying in the bathroom earlier."

"Dunno mate but that wasn't the pull up I put him to bed in as it was Woody instead of Buzz, and he keeps holding onto his ear or sucking his thumb so he is either feeling ill or homesick."

"Could he be nervous about something because he hasn't been sleeping well since, well the start of the tour. Just going to have to keep an eye on him as he is clearly getting worse if he is willingly being slightly babied like the first tour where he wouldn't let go of our hands in public, and having more accidents."

"Fill Haz in would you while I'm doing this interview, then we will go back, lunch, big interview and then deal with it tonight and tomorrow as we are travelling so we have no interviews or disturbances." Louis says as he parks the car in our reserved spot.

Louis POV

"Come on squirt, we have an interview to get to."

I say after I grab the backpack from Niall and I open Liam's door and unbuckle him from his seat, but not before he tries to hide the fact he was sucking his thumb. I swiftly lift him up on my front before he has a chance to step onto the floor. After the day he is having I'm not letting him running around in a busy car park. He has also still got his truck with him so I walk around the car to Niall's side and knock on the window so he can roll it down.

"What's up?"

"Oh Curly here is going to give you his precious cargo so he won't loose it and he trusts you the most, isn't that right Curly, so we are just going to give it a kiss and hand it over and run inside as I heard there are cookies to eat and we don't want Red to be covered in chocolate right, hmm." I say as I tickle him and then point to the truck in his hands.

"Bubby looks after?"

"Yep pass him over before all the cookies are gone.... Good boy, we will see you later." Niall says with a wave. 

I turn away from the car and start walking quickly towards the entrance before he starts regretting it or they run out of cookies. I mean it's not a huge deal if they run out of cookies I know there are some in the bag as Harry text me while I was driving and it flashed up on my watch so I'm covered if they have run out.

By the time we have greeted everyone and reached the dressing room we have about 15 minutes till we are due on, so I place Liam on his feet once I have closed the door. There is also a refreshment table in the room, luckily with choc chip cookies so I walk over and grab one a give it to Liam and get probably the first proper smile out of him all day, before he plops down on the floor in the middle of the room.

"Hey Li, say cookie for me." I say as I hold my phone up.

"Tootie" he replies while stuffing his face although he is smiling so I don't mind.

I quickly send the video to the group chat with the 3 of us in before I start wiping Liam's face down with the wet wipes ready for us to go on camera and I also check his pull up although it's still dry so I just redo his belt up. I grab his hand as I lead us out to the studio.

After the interview has ended we make our way back to the dressing room and are met with Harry and Niall eating sandwiches from the refreshments, guess we could eat lunch here. Liam runs towards Niall and flings himself at him and starts getting fussed over in true Niall fashion so I make my way over to Harry to help make loads more sandwiches.

Niall POV

After I have filled Harry in with what we think is going on with Liam we make our way out of the car and into the building. We greet some of the crew we recognised from the last time we were hear before we are directed to a dressing room with our names on the door.

Once inside the room Harry dives onto one of the couches and gets his phone out, so I grab the 'Liam bag' as it's called and put the fire truck inside it, as well as grab one of the empty sports bottles and fill it up with juice from the refreshment table.

"Ni look at WhatsApp."

I grab my phone out of my pocket and open a message sent from Louis a few minutes ago of Liam with a cookie looking happy.

"Aww I think that's the happiest he's been all day."

"Yep sure is, who knew he just needed a cookie."

"Yeh not sure how long the happiness will last though so be prepared for him after they get back."

I eat a few more sandwiches off of the table before I get comfy in the rooms armchair and go on Twitter until I hear the door open and a barrel of curls dives onto me.

"BUBBY I MISSED YOU."

"I missed you to bubs but we don't need to shout, k"

He soon settles down after a quick change and laid on my shoulder and drinks the bottle of juice I offered him while he plays with the collar of my shirt and twirling my baby hairs in his fingers.

"How did it go Lou?"

"Yeh it was alright, they made us play a few games so it wasn't boring and the questions were funny so it was quite a nice relaxed interview."

"And everything else okay?"

"Yeh everything was fine, answered a few questions without my prompting, and did some funny answers in one of the games."

"Oh yeh what did he say then?"

"Just have to wait and watch like the rest of the fandom Haz. Oh and apparently Nialler is his favourite, isn't that right squirt?"

"My Bubby."

"Oh I love you to, to bad boys but I am the favourite, that gets me massive bragging rights."

"Oh shut up Ni, me and Lou knew that already, you don't getting any more bragging rights than you had already."

"Suppose."

We all eventually get full and start making our way back to the car, although Liam seems to have fallen asleep on my shoulder, and we agreed not to wake him up so we just buckle him back into his car seat and make our way to the next venue.

40 minutes later and we arrive at the venue. Louis and Harry are having an in-depth conversation about, well I don't really know, I mean it's Louis and Harry I am talking about. Liam woke up a few minutes ago but he is just looking sleepy eyed out of the window while stroking his ear in one hand and holding mine in the other.

Harry POV

"Right let's go lads, 90 minutes to go before we have a few days off."

I jump out of the car and fetch Liam who doesn't really seem awake enough to complain about me carrying him, and join the other lads as the pile out of the car and grab the bags and talk plans.

Once we are in the dressing room Niall takes Liam for a change while Louis looks over the shows schedule.

"Hey Haz are you okay with the seating of Niall, Liam, Me and then you?"

"Yeh that's fine he seems to be more clingy to you two today and I'm assuming it's because you are older than me so it's fine."

"Cheers mate, just one interview left before we can try and sort the issue out."

Time skip

After the interview we all collapse back into the dressing room and onto the couch in one big pile, probably suffocating Louis but he doesn't seem to care right now as he laughs into the cushions.

"As much as I love this I can't breathe, Liam can you get off of me please squirt and then the heavy lumps can then get off as well after ..... cheers bud."

Once Louis has squirmed out from under us, he starts packing up his bag ready to go to the bus, so we both jump up and start organising our stuff ready to go as well.

"Liam come back in the room please, you aren't leaving without one of us."

He eventually walks back in but not without a few tears and a few foot stomps, but a threat of timeout from Niall does the trick as he plonks himself down in the middle of the room, while sucking his thumb and glaring at Niall.

Although Niall just ignores him as he grabs his hand and starts leading the struggling boy out of the door. By the time we reach the car he has stopped fighting, realising that Niall won't let go and has started crying while Niall plays with his hair to calm him down some.

I jump in the back of the car with Liam as he seems to be distancing from the older two, but won't let them out if his sight still. Louis passes Liam's headphones and tablet back so he has something to do for the next 35 minutes, as Niall is too busy driving to get involved.

It's enough 10 minutes before Liam has conked out in his seat and is snoring softly. Niall looks back in the mirror and smiles before turning the music down and turning the heat down in the car for us as he always turns it up to try and get Liam to sleep. Clearly it works.

Liam POV

I feel myself being lifted up and then leaning against a shoulder, before I suddenly have a blanket wrapped around me as my head is moved into a neck. I feel myself slipping back into sleep as I am laid down again, but then a hand is on my shoulder shaking it preventing it from doing so.

"Come on wake up my little man." Someone says who sounds distinctly like Niall.

I try rolling away but I just hear laughing as I'm lifted up onto maybe Niall's front as he starts attacking my face with kisses until I open my eyes.

"Me, you and LouLou are gunna have a little chat while Harry gets dinner, okay."

Once he has place me back on the floor I race to the sofa where Louis is waiting and jump in his arms. I go to turn the tv on but Niall moves the controller before I can reach it and then sits down next to us.

"Hey we just want a chat and then you can watch trains okay, have you been feeling okay recently squirt, like have you been feeling sick maybe?"

"No LiLi okay."

"How about your head has that been okay, maybe before an interview does it feel okay."

"Feels urm tight around urm my head, like you are squeezing it maybe."

"Okay anything else, maybe you feel scared about something or maybe you have been having some bad dreams, is that something that's been happening."

"Urm bad dreams happen and then I get up and watch trains, can we watch trains now please."

"Is that why you were up before I was this morning, did you have a bad dream."

"Yeh but then Thomas."

"Why didn't you come wake NiNi or me or even Haz we could have helped, hmmm."

"Didn't want to be annoying and wake you up, didn't mean t-to Bub-bby."

"Shh shh, your okay, we don't mind being woken up Bubby we just want you happy yeh, so what we are going to do is dry those eyes yeh, and then tonight you are going to sleep in my bunk with me like we use to do, hmm."

"Sleep ov-ver with Bubby."

"Yeh and what are you going to do at night if you wake up from a bad dream?"

"I gunna wake LouLou."

"Yeh you can wake LouLou, good boy but you can also wake me or Haz yeh, and when your head hurts you are going to tell one of us yeh, so we can help."

"Right enough of the serious talk Haz will be here soon and I feel feel like a Thomas marathon, anyone want to join me.

"I do LouLou, but I need to get Red and, and urm blankie."

"Okay if you go we will stay here and set it up."

I run back on join all 3 of the lads in the sofa eating some fried chicken, without a headache for the first time in forever.

Niall POV

Liam eventually falls asleep between us so I get up and get him in some Thomas pyjamas before sliding him under my duvet and making my way out back.

"Well at least we know what's wrong now and can fix it."

"Yeh suppose, if we keep an eye on it we can see if we should see a doctor, but now we know we can try and prevent it or at least help him."

"Good idea, I'm gunna go join him in bed after that stressful day, so night lads, see you in the morning."

"Night Nialler."

"Night Ni."

AN: Sorry for the delay have been quite ill recently and in hospital for a few days and couldn't face writing. Hope everyone else is okay. X

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

202K 2.1K 59
Title says it all :) Comments are appreciated and I read all of them. Disclaimer - I would never want any of them to fall ill, my life revolves aroun...
44.5K 516 20
One shots, some may be dirty, some have fluff, etc.
1M 11.5K 55
Smutty smut smut!! One shotty shots! Here's a collection of one shots I've written. I'll be updating regularly. I ship it all! INCLUDING ZIANOURRY...
553 5 6
One shots, bc I'm bored. •Fluff •Smut