Pillaged Heart{Yandere! Vikin...

Door -PRTTYGAL

She is known as the pillager, destroying everything her path not taking a damn thing. That was until she want... Meer

✨Info✨
Prologue
Chatpter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Epilogue
Book
Finally published

Chapter 6

4.2K 161 43
Door -PRTTYGAL

Y/n's pov

I've been trapped here for about two weeks now, I tried escaping multiple times. I tried climbing the wall, running, swimming, anything, but every single damn time she caught me.

She always dragged me back there and killed another person. I learned that the people in the stables were prisoners as well. Every time she brought me back there, rather looking at her in fear they looked at me with hate, so much hate. After that I just stopped escaping and stay inside her home.

"Hey, you can't stay in here all day", she fussed as she grabbed her sword. I just glared at her.

"I'll try to escape", I threatened. "I highly doubt that", she replied. "And besides if you do I can always just kill another prisoner", she added. I sat there quietly for a moment then let out a sigh.

"What do you want me to do", I mumbled. As soon as I said that she turned around with a huge smile on her face. She looked happy as a dog when it's given a bone.

"Let me give you the grand tour of my village", she suggested. "I'm sure you didn't see all of it in the dark", she joked as she walked towards the bedroom entrance then stood there. "Come on, it gets dark fast", she said. I let out a sigh then stood up and put on the winter boots. We left the bedroom then left the house. I squinted my eyes a bit when the sunlight shown down on me. I opened my eyes a bit once I adjust it a bit.

I saw the villagers doing their daily routines. Some were bringing in the fish they caught, some were attending to the livestock, some were sharpening tools and of course the children were playing.

"Come on", Freyja said while patting my lower back the walked ahead of me. I hesitantly began following her. As we walked throughout the village, almost every person we saw greeted Freyja.

"OI! Finally got her out the house eh", a woman exclaimed causing us to stop. "Ah you know they're a bit shy at first", Freya laughed while ruffling my head causing me to frown. "Hehehe that how my husband was at first", the woman laughed. "Tried to kill me the second night while I slept", the woman added before letting out a huge laugh. Suddenly a man appeared from behind her and smacked her arm gently.

"Hey now don't go telling them that, they'll think I'm crazy", he joked. "Hey at least you didn't try to run away a few times in the middle of the night", she replied then winked at me. I glanced down at the ground, embarrassed. Why am I embarrassed I shouldn't be right?

"We should get going now", Freyja said with a smile then started walking causing me to start walking as well. The houses were beautiful, you can tell they were sturdy, build by a master craftsman.

"Do you have questions", she asked while looking back slightly. "Umm who build these houses", I asked. "No clue, really", she replied. "The village has been like this ever since I was born", she added. "You were born here", I asked. Suddenly she slowed down her walk a bit so now we were walking side by side.

"Born and raised", she stated. "My father owned this village, from what he told me him and his brother built it all from the ground up", she explained. "No tools, no help, just their brotherly bond and bare hands", she sighed while raising her arms and placing them behind her head. I looked to see that her muscles flexed as she did. I never realize dhow big her muscles were. She caught me staring at her causing her to smirk down at me. I snapped my head forward, my face was heating up. We made it back to the area where Freyja's home was at.

The kids from earlier were now running towards us with wooden weapons in hand.

"FREYJA LOOK AT THIS MOVE WE CAME UP WITH", a kid shouted. He turned towards one of the kids who was charging at him and stuck his foot out. The kid tripped over this foot and fell face first in the dirt. The boy then stood over him and stab him in his back. The kid on the ground made a fake dying sound.

"Amazing! I may have to use that one", Freya replied. The kid looked like he was going to pass out from happiness. He hid it quickly and puff out his chest to make himself look cool.

"But...", she said causing the kids smile to drop and the other kids look at her in curiosity. "Can you use it to defeat me", she exclaimed then sprinted forward while bending down. She grabbed the kid by his waist and threw him over her shoulder. The kid cried out in happiness as she stomped around like a monster. The other children ran around her deciding whether or not to charge at her or run away.

Some of the kids notice I was standing there. I swear I saw little devil horns form on top their heads. I raised my hands up slowly and began stepping away, but it was too late.

The group of kids ran at me and surrounded me, with their wooden swords aimed at me.

"Release Elijah! Or we shall kill your wife", one of them threatened, wait wife? Freyja stopped her reign of terror and faced towards us. She released a sigh then stooped down into a kneeling position and placed Elijah down.

"Ah you have defeated me", she fake cried. "What shall you do with me", she asked. "I SHALL END YOUR LIFE", Elijah exclaimed then tapped the sword on her head. Freyja fell sideways onto the ground, playing dead. I felt my heart swell, this was all cute, really cute.

"I have killed the enemy", Elijah stated proudly. The kids cheered and rushed towards him still cheering. Freyja let out a laugh as she stood up. She walked back over to me.

"You get captured too easily", she joked. "I..They were too strong", I replied. "Probably killed me too if I resisted", I added causing her to laugh. "Haha little brats will be strong vikings after all", she replied.

"Freyja, we got an issue", a man shouted from behind us. "Should I head hom- back to your house", I corrected. "No, I got something for you to do", she replied as she looked to the right.

"OI! Nia", she shouted at a small hut. I saw a black woman with a basket in hand. She placed it down and rushed towards us.

"Yes Freyja", she asked. "Put her to work till I get back", Freyja said then walked away. I stopped myself from following her then looked at Nia. She gave me a smile then ushered me to follow her. We walked towards her home, but behind it. Behind it was a huge, but still small crop fields. People were working in them of course. We entered a stable that was behind her home. The animals greeted us as we entered, not in human language obviously.

"You know how to milk", she asked causing me to nod my head. We entered a pen with two cows inside. "You take that one", she said then sat down on a bucket on beside the one she was going to milk. I saw down on the bucket beside the cow I was doing.

"Be gentle with her, she get skittish sometimes", Nia said. "Okay", I replied then placed a nearby a bucket under the cow. Lastly I placed my hands on the on the teats of the udder then began pulling away. I pulled the right on then stopped to pull the left one. After about an hour of pulling the bucket was filled to the top with milk, almost leaking over the edge. I used the back of my arms to wipe away the sweat on my forehead. The cow made a loud sound causing me to gently pat her on the side then stood up.

Nia came from around the cow and let out a whistle. "Wow, Minnie was never this quiet with newcomers", she said. "So what's your name", she asked. "It's Y/n", I replied. "Nia Kimathi is my full name", Nia introduced. "Never heard that last name before", I said. "You know all last names or something", she asked. "Well no I", I began to stammer causing her to giggled.

"Don't worry I know what you mean, my family came here from another land", she explained. "Didn't like the heat burning down on us, the cold was more welcoming", she explained. "Are there no winter seasons", I asked. "Nope, just sun all day, all year", she replied while walking away.

"Get your bucket", she shouted. I stood up and grab mines then slowly lift it. She waited for my by the entrance of the pen. "Wow, that's a lot of milk", she exclaimed. "You must be good with your hands", she added. "Uh thanks I guess", I replied. We left the stables and sat the buckets out in the front.

"We're not down yet, go to go peel the corns, follow me", she said. We walked towards the fields then made a turn. There was a huge pile of corn in a small clearing. She sat down on the ground near the pile. I sat down next to her and grabbed a corn then began peeling away. After peeling a few corns, she started talking again.

"It's nice I don't have to teach you how to do this", she said. "I always had to teach the newcomers how to do the most simplest farm work", she groaned. "There were others", I asked. "Not in your situation, just people we took from other villages", she answered. "You know the ones villages we destroy", she added. "Or ones who come here on their own", she added.

"Did you come here willing", I questioned. "Yeah, my family was killed by a bunch of Danes", she answered. "Traveled thousands of miles and stumbled upon this place covered in blood and few broken bones and probably frost bite", she added. "How did you survive that", I asked. "My parents told me to run and don't look back", she replied. "If we knew about this place sooner we could've probably lived here and they would still be alive", she sighed then shook her head.

"The past will always stay the past", she said while smiling at me then went back to peeling away at the corn. I really shouldn't be saying this, but I felt at ease with her. Before I could say anything, she beat me to it

"You know, I know what happened to your village", she said. "All I have to say is, just put it behind you", she admitted. "I know it was bad, but think about it any other vikings would've probably killed you or do something even worst", she said. "You got lucky enough to be able to be stuck here", she added. I wanted to snap at her, I wanted to shout in anger and despair, but all the words got caught up in my throat and refuse to come out. What's worst was a part of me knew she was right.

"There isn't a day that goes by that I wish I was back with my family", she said. "But then I tell myself, the past will always remain the past", she stated. I stopped peeling for a moment to process what she said.

"Y/N LETS GO", Freyja shouted from a. distance. "I have to go", I said then stood up. Suddenly Nia grabbed my hand making me look at her.

"Remember what I said and our doors are always opened to you", she said. "Ours", I asked. "My husband and I, met him in this village", she replied. I smiled back at her as I nodded my head.

"Thanks", I replied then she released me. I began walking towards Freyja who stood there with a smile. Should I really just accept everything and move on? Should the past remain a past?

Author: This is how Nia kind of looks like just a bit older and some wrinkles

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

724K 37.4K 57
(m. yanderes x f. reader) (completed) Many years ago an infection struck the population of humans on earth, it became colloquially known as 'lovesick...
716K 31.3K 41
After dying of a caffeine overdose, you find yourself transmigrated into the last game you played, a yandere otome game. Unfortunately, you're the tu...
2.7K 125 19
{Yandere male x female chubby reader} In a world with magical beings, there is a kingdom, far, far, away where a servant named Y/n lives. You work in...