𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐫𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝐒𝐧𝐨�...

By JeonJmini

❄︎The two of us are already far apart Even though we are meant to be one Now the paint that colors us And the... More

❄︎𝚆𝚎𝚕𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎❄︎
❄︎𝚁𝚞𝚕𝚎𝚜 𝙵𝚘𝚛 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚙𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚜❄︎
❄︎𝚁𝚞𝚕𝚎𝚜 𝙵𝚘𝚛 𝙹𝚞𝚍𝚐𝚎𝚜❄︎
❄︎𝙲𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚐𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚜❄︎
❄︎𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚖𝚜❄︎
✵Promotion 1✵
✵Promotion 2✵
✵Promotion 3✵
❄︎𝙿𝚛𝚒𝚣𝚎𝚜❄︎
❄︎𝙾𝚏𝚏𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 𝙻𝚒𝚜𝚝❄︎
❄︎𝙹𝚞𝚍𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙲𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚊❄︎
✵ Promotion 4✵
✵ Promotion 5✵
✵ Promotion 6✵
✵ Promotion✵
✵ Promotion✵
✵ Promotion✵
✵ Promotion✵
❄︎ Kim Seokjin Judging❄︎
❄︎ Min Yoongi Judging❄︎
❄︎ Jung Hoseok Judging❄︎
❄︎ Kim Namjoon Judging❄︎
❄︎ Park Jimin Judging❄︎
❄︎ Kim Taehyung Judging❄︎
❄︎ Jeon Jungkook Judging❄︎
❄︎ Ships Judging❄︎
❄︎ OT7 Judging❄︎
❄︎ OneShot Judging❄︎
✫ Notice✫
❄︎ Notice 2❄︎
✵ Notice 3✵
✵ Promotion✵
❄︎ Kim Namjoon Winners❄︎
✵ Promotion✵
❄︎Ships Winners❄︎
★ Notice★
❄︎OT7 winners❄︎
Notice
❄︎ OneShot winners❄︎
❄︎Kim Taehyung Winners❄︎
❄︎ Jung Hoseok Winners❄︎
❄︎Park Jimin Winners❄︎
❄︎ Min Yoongi Winners❄︎
❄︎ Jeon Jungkook Winners❄︎
Thank you
ᵖᵉʳᵐⁱˢˢⁱᵒⁿ ᵗᵒ ᵈᵃⁿᶜᵉ

❄︎Kim Seokjin Winners❄︎

94 15 82
By JeonJmini

Ooolalala... finally here with our Seokjin results. Eager to know huh? Ok but first of all I wanna say this, Don't get discouraged or sad if you didn't make it to the places ok.. Everyone did a good job.

Oh and one thing..One of the judges Avani789  has left without even informing us. So she's disqualified from our awards.

Let's go..

The third place winner is....

Actually winners..

The Cursed Mask byMoonJin_29.

Judge:KimGits.

Book Title: The Cursed Mask || KSJ×Reader

Category/Genre: Kim Seokjin

Title: 4/5

Cover: 5/5

Description: 9/10

Grammar and writing style: 19/20

Sense/emotions: 8/10

Plot: 9/10

Explanations: 18/20

Blurb: 9/10

Structure and vocabulary: 9/10

A short review: This plot was pretty interesting but it made me a little concerned about how the skin of someone can be as hard as rock? Like atleast idk if anything as such is possible in biology. However I appreciate your efforts and ideas a lot. Your writing skills are elite and you have a lot of scopes for improvement. I don't know if I sounded rude out here but the thing is I like your plot cover. Keep writing and all the best!!

Total score: 90/100

And the other winner is

Save me by Sugas_chimchim.

Judge:kim_cherry_madhatter. (This is your replaced judge pls follow her)

Book title:- 4/5. The title is fiting enough for the story. Cover:- 4/5. Cover is good but it could be better. The dark aura sounding him is good you can add details like claw marks or blood a little.

Description:- 9/10. Definitely it was short but you used good words. Information was clear. Good job.

Grammar and writing

format:- 17/20. There are grammatical mistakes sometimes and also spelling mistakes. Take care of those things.

Emotions:- 10/10. Throughout the story what I felt was a true strong friendship bond and their fear od losing each other. It's so beautifully described that it can't help but fall for the way the characters care for each other. It's vey beautiful.

Plot:- 8/10. Although the plot is not very unique but the as always uts the way you represent it and you my dear had done a great job. Good work. Add more stuff that would be unique.

Explanation:- 20/20. The explanation was truly great. Detailed and easy to understand. The way words carry out the story is beautiful. Good work keep going.

Blurb/Character

development:- 9/10. Character development is oneof the most important part of the story and I can sense the way the members grow fond of each, worry for each other and also get angry for other member's carelessness.

Structure and vocabulary: 9/10. Great job what else can I even say. Try to use some quotes to make it better.

Short review:- One of the books I would actually recommend to my friends. Emotions is a strongest point of yours. So keep using it to your advantage. Good job. I would advice you to change maybe the cover other than that it was great. Can't wait for next update.

Total:- 90/100

Congratulations to both of you 🥳💐🎊

Now the second place goes to.....

Solo Performance by KimLunaRJ2

Judge :purplefallenangel.

1. Solo Performance

Title: 4.5
Cover: 4
Description: 9.5
Grammar and writing style: 19
Emotions: 9
Plots: 9.5
Explanation: 18.5
Blurb: 8
Structure and Vocabulary:9.5
Total: 92

Review: The overall plot of the story is straightforward yet catching. The title, cover and blurb are simple. The emotions of the characters as well as their individual trait are well portrayed. Even though the plot is typical, the writing skill has made a good job of making the story more interesting. The story is capable of making appeals to the readers to continue reading.

Congratulations love 🎊🥳💐

Now the first place goes to.....

The Angel's Diary byLove_Jinnia_.

Judge:purplefallenangel.

The Angel's diary

Title: 4.5
Cover: 5
Description: 9.5
Grammar and writing style: 19.5
Emotions: 9.5
Plots: 9.5
Explanation: 19.5
Blurb: 10
Structure and Vocabulary:9.5
Total: 96.5

Review: A unique plot that made into a fascinating story by creative writing skills. The cover gives the best first impression. Even though the title is simple, the blurb narrates the story in a distinct way that attracts the readers. Characters and their emotion are well depicted. The perfect selection of words and phrases, best imagery explanations, and strong emotional scenes make the story an excellent piece of writing.

Congratulations sweetie 💐🥳🎊

Nah aa..we aren't done yet. Remember our special winner?yes we have a special winner in KSJ category

Epiphany by strawberry1d. Congratulations love

Big thanks to our judges purplefallenangel ,goldengunner22. ,KimGits. And kim_cherry_madhatter.

Winners pm me to claim their prizes and others pm me if you want to get your reviews.

Good bye till next time

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

199 8 5
When you spend your Valentine's with a relative stranger, you think it's nothing more than just plain old fun. Your friends, however, seem to think d...
37.1K 2.2K 10
Kim Seokjin x reader | Enemy to Lovers!au, smut, fluff, rom-com | 18,5k words Summary | You hate to admit it, but making bad decisions and being reck...
72.8K 4.9K 26
Winter always comes with surprises. Sometimes it brings you the joy in the form of solitude, other times it comes with a snowstorm that buries your o...
34.9K 1.7K 23
Like a butterfly ** Figure out the reason why BTS broke up. Follow up on the other members books to see how their lives were after the break up. Ma...