❁ ════ ❃•Sweet Blossom•❃ ════...

By namtiddiesavior

"ᎽϴႮ ᎠᎬՏᎬᎡᏙᎬ Ͳϴ ᏴᎬ ᎻᎪᏢᏢᎽ ᎪᏀᎪᏆΝ" "ᎬᏙᎬΝ ᏆҒ ᏆͲ'Տ ΝϴͲ ᏔᏆͲᎻ ᎻᏆᎷ" ❁ ════ ❃• 🌼 •❃ ════ ❁ -ᎫᏆᏦϴϴᏦ ᎪႮ -ՏᎻᏆᏢ ᎪႮ -ᎪᏴϴ More

ᎠᏆՏᏟᏞᎪᏆᎷᎬᎡ
𝗢𝘂𝗿 𝗡𝗲𝘄 𝗛𝗼𝗺𝗲
𝗙𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱𝘀 𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝗜𝗱𝗲𝗮𝘀
𝗔 𝗟𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗹𝗲 𝗛𝗲𝗹𝗽
𝗥𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗼𝗻𝘀
𝗖𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗗𝗮𝘆𝘀
𝗜𝗻 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗘𝗻𝗱
𝗧𝗵𝗲𝘀𝗲 𝗪𝗮𝘆 𝗢𝗿 𝗔𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿
𝗡𝗼 𝗙𝗲𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀
𝗚𝗿𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝗘𝘆𝗲𝘀
𝗚𝗲𝘁 𝗧𝗼 𝗞𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗠𝗲
𝗟𝗮𝗸𝗲
𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁'𝘀 𝗧𝗵𝗲𝘀𝗲?
𝗧𝗮𝗹𝗸
𝗣𝘂𝘀𝗵
𝗣𝘂𝘀𝗵: 𝗡𝗮𝗺𝗴𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗻
𝗣𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘁𝘆 𝗣𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘁𝘆
𝗦𝘂𝘀𝗽𝗶𝗰𝗶𝗼𝘂𝘀
𝗔𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗲
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗥𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗲
𝗙𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗮𝗹
𝗧𝘄𝗶𝗻𝗸𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗟𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝘀
𝗙𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗠𝘆 𝗘𝘆𝗲𝘀
𝗖𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗿
𝗕𝗼𝘂𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘁
𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁
𝗗𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗸𝘀 𝗙𝗼𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗼
𝗔𝗽𝗽𝗿𝗼𝘃𝗮𝗹
𝗔 𝗗𝗮𝘁𝗲
𝗡𝗶𝗰𝗲 𝗠𝗲𝗮𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴
𝗡𝗲𝘄 𝗙𝗲𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴
𝗦𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗹
𝗔𝗱𝘂𝗹𝘁 𝗧𝗮𝗹𝗸
𝗦𝘄𝗲𝗲𝘁𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘀
𝗧𝗼 𝗚𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗠𝘆 𝗛𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁
𝗖𝗼𝗻𝗳𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻
𝗠𝘆 𝗛𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘀
𝗘𝗽𝗶𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲

𝗟𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗡𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁

531 39 4
By namtiddiesavior

❁ ════ ❃•  •❃ ════ ❁

❁ ════ ❃• 🌼 •❃ ════ ❁

It was barely the third day after his meeting with Do-won and he was already tired and stressed out, he had various ideas and where already sketched down on his notebook, so now. He was just finding materials and doing  attempt over attempt.

He slept early these morning for a few hours before he was woken up by his son who was hungry, he sighed, there was another thing he needed to do groceries wouldn't buy themselves.

He leaned back on his seat and opened his eyes looking at the different arrangements he had so far done, the doors bell resonated and came in Do-won with the clicking of his heels "hi jimin" voice as always sounding bored "hi" the younger turned to look at a side table where he had some of the arrangements he was working on "are these the ones you have so far?" Walking closer to the table and eyeing the three arrangements "yeah, I actually added a third flower, I heard it blossoms during these season here specially"

"You mean the daffodils?" Jimin nodded walking from behind the counter to where the red haired omega stood "I did one black box with peony's then these white box with purple asters and then I did these bouquet with black wrapper and a golden ribbon, I placed first the purple asters since they where a little larger and then added the peony's with a few smaller daffodils" Do-won silently gazed at the three different arrangements with a small frown before it was gone and he turned to look at the blonde omega "I like the flowers but try different arrangements, probably a vase or other bouquets" Falling silent for a moment and then continuing "I've got to admit you do are good at these so I trust your decision" jimin gave a small smile "that's nice of you" the taller gave an almost moking laugh "i'm not being nice at all, I'm checking my opponent" jimins head tilted to the side "opponent?" Do-won hummed folding his arms above his chest "Don't play innocent, jungkook and I are meant to be together, he must have mentioned our story by now" smirking proudly and turning again on his heels "see you later, park" the man left his shop leaving behind a confused jimin.

"What are you looking at?" Yoongi jumped on the spot at the sudden sound of jungkooks voice "uh um nothing" shrugging but surely the younger saw right through him "you know it's not very polite to spy on others" gesturing at the shop across theirs while setting down a tray with bread "i'm not spying" huffing with a small pout and looking away of the taller "Besides I just saw that Do-won was there, and we both now he is nowhere near a nice person" Leaning his chin on his palm "I know but I'm sure jimin can handle him" but in his gut it didn't felt right to leave him to his luck "I heard you where together at the mayor's building" the pale omega Wriggled his brows up at the taller who rolled his eyes yet already used at the normal teasing of the older "yeah we bumped into each other and I helped him out" shrugging like it was nothing, because truly it wasn't, and he wouldn't let yoongi into his head.

"Oh really?" And the alpha nodded "well I also heard you defended him of another alpha, is that not important too?" Jungkook sighed and stopped arranging the pieces of bread "I was just helping him, I know he could have defended himself, but who knows?" Shrugging again to then pause his movements and turning to the shorter "and from who you hears all these? I know you love gossip but I didn't know you where the kind to hear from connections" just in que a new voice joined in "ofcourse from your granpa you now he is like a teenage girl when it comes to gossip and specially gossiping with yoongi" jungkooks smile was wide as he looked at his grandmother who pulled on an apron and while his grandpa rubbed the back of his neck guiltily "what can I do when the words spread fast?, people talk" pulling on his own apron "grandpa i'm your grandson! You aren't supposed to gossip about me" Pouting making his grandmother coo and squeeze his cheek "aw my poor bun, we won't forgive your grandpa" satisfied smiling at the elder woman and hugging her "ow come on buttercup what was I supposed to do? Ignore what others say about my grandson?" Yoongi joined his side and nodded "what if it had been something bad?" the omega added while the elder man nodded in agreement.

Jungkook laughed still not letting go from his grandmother before the shops door opened and the now familiar flowery scent made him look up to find the blonde omega "um excuse me?" Soft voice interrupting the laughter as all four people glanced his way making him shift on his feet "jimin, what brings you here?" The blue haired alpha pulled away from hugging the elder omega and leaned across the counter as the older blonde walked closer "Do-won came by and he didn't liked at all the arrangements but I thought it would be a waste to just throw them away" Raising the bouquet of three different flowers from which he knew well the yellow ones "I thought you could have them probably for the shop?" Shrugging and offering them to the younger "well they are beautiful, I will go put them on a vase with water" smiling softly at jimin to then disappear on the kitchen, jimins eyes trailed to the other three persons and gave an awkward smile "hi" the woman walked closer eyeing him from head to toe and stretching out her hand with a honest smile that reminded jimin of the blue haired alpha "i'm Jeon Da-Hee" jimin took her hand and returned the smile "Park Jimin, nice to meet you" he then turned to an also wide smiling elder man who offered his hand to the blonde and he took it "it's nice to finally meet you jimin, I'm Jeon Bon-Hwa"

They pulled apart from the handshake "hi yoongi, how's Hoseok? I haven't seen him as much as before" the pale man smiled "he is doing great, he has been spending much more time with his parents" jimin hummed and turn back at the elder couple as they threw him a question "and why did you moved here?" The blonde took a moment to think "mostly for a new start, the big city isn't as great and well, I thought a small town would do us better" and some other reasons "us?" The woman asked again and jimin nodded a wide smile pulling at his lips "yeah, me and my son" just in time jungkook returned with the flowers now in a vase filled with water "what are you talking about?" Eyes moving from an eye smiling jimin to his surprised grandparents "we didn't thought you did have a son jimin" the womans head Tilting to the side "well I do, he has come around here actually" her head snapped to her husband who gave a nervous smile.

"Thanks for the flowers jimin I will leave them here" jungkook interfered and the omega smiled "i'm glad you like them, I will get going then I have plenty of wo-" stumbling forward at a sudden weight against his waist, jimin looked down to find a wide smiling beta and his little alpha "minie!!" Hoseok greeted followed by his best friend "mommy!!" Jun-seo's smile as wide as Hoseoks his small dimple deepening "hello there" jimin lightly laughed ruffling both kids hair "Snowball let go of him it's rude" Hoseoks mom appeared from behind and her son did as told pulling away from hugging the blonde omega "I don't think we have been properly introduced" she smiled stretching her hand "i'm Min hye-rin, my mate is not here right now but his names is Hee-chul" jimin smiled "i'm jimin and well, you already know my son"

"And where's Hee-chul?" Yoongi stepped into the conversation but before the beta could answer Hoseok did "daddy is working!" The white haired beta widely smiled "mommy?" Jun-seo's voice was small as he hid himself behind the blonde omega "what's it pumpkin?" Turning around to look at his son who looked at the elder couple behind the counter "who are they?" Jimin smiled and gave his son a small push "they are jungkooks family, say hi" the boy took a step forward and waved at the couple who gazed down at him in curiosity "hello, I'm jun-seo" Hands clasping behind his back offering a shy smile "nice to meet you" the elder alpha smiled wide "i'm jungkooks grandpa, my name is Bon-Hwa" the boys eyes lit up "I have seen you here!" The man nodded "I have seen you too" jun-seo turned his attention to the omega beside him who fondly smiled at him "i'm Da-Hee jungkooks grandmother" jun-seo gave his same small smile his dimple barely deepened "we are going now, I wanted to give one of the arrangements to Taehyung" jun-seo gave a small whine not wanting to leave his friend "mom can't I stay with hobi? I promise to be good" puppy eyes and puckered lip as he looked up at his mom "i'm sorry sweetie, I need to pick some stuff after leaving the flowers at taehyungs apartment" the boy pouted and jimin crouched down "how about these, we go and leave the flowers, you accompany me to the grocery store and after leaving the bag at our place we can come back to the flower shop" jun-seo hummed as he thought it over "you need to be patient if you want to play longer with hobi" jun-seo finally nodded and took jimins hand on his smaller one.

"Bye hobi, by yoonie, bye jungkookie, bye hobi's mom, bye kookies grandparents" jimin chuckled at his waving son "see you around everyone" jimin bid his goodbyes and led his son out of the bakery and across the street to their car.

...

The bags fell from his arms with a small thud on the table followed by a sigh from the green eyed infant "mommy are we done yet?" Jimin looked over his shoulder to find his son resting his head on top of the table counter "yes we are done, for now tho" Groaning at his mother's words "I will just get everything on its place and then we can leave" jimin chuckled at his whining son.

A few minutes later jimin was done arranging the groceries but when he turned around he found his son dozing off "pumpkin?" Voice low like a whisper trying not to scare awake the boy, jun-seo gave a soft hum in answer, eyes fighting to stay open "do you wanna go to bed?" Jun-seo tried raising his head but failing as sleep called for him "mhm" his arms raising as he made grabby hands for his mom who smiled at the gesture and walked around the aisle, jimins arms snaked around his sons frame and picked him out from his seat "Let's get you to bed then" with the boy in his arms he walked to the room with a single small bed in it, with a hand maneuvering to push down the bed cover and placing down his half way sleeping son "do you want to change into your pajamas?" Jun-seo shook his head wanting to just let sleep consume him "alright, I will go to the shop for a little while and then i will come back to make you some food" the little alpha nodded green eyes gone as his lids closed, jimin leaned down and pressed a small kiss to his pups forhead before tucking him in "love you" bopping the boy's nose as soft snores started to leave his lips, and jimin made his way out of the room.

He took the arrangement from the table and made his way out and to taehyungs apartment, knocking on the wooden door and waiting for a small moment before the door was opened by seokjin "jimin hi, what can i do for you?" Glancing behind himself and then back at the blonde man "oh um, I came to give these to you guys, I thought it would be a waste to throw them away" the alpha kept on nervously Glancing behind himself "is... everything alright?" Frowning at the evident anxiety on the olders scent "taehyung is vomiting again, so if you don't mind" leaving the door open and running back down the hall and into a room, jimin leaned down and placed the flower pot on the door to keep it from moving and ran back to his house taking the lavender flowers he already had on his coffee table and then running back to the couples apartment, removing the pot and stepping in making sure to close the door behind himself.

Remembering from his coffee date with taehyung where the kitchen was and placing down the flowers on the counter to search down the hall for the bathroom "let it out" he found his tenants on the floor while taehyung vomited over and over and seokjin rubbed his back in circles "seokjin?" The man a little surprised looked at the younger "do you have honey? I will make him a tea" the man nodded "it has to be on the cupboard on the left" jimin hummed and returned to the kitchen and looking where told for the honey and then taking from the refrigerator a lemon.

While he stirred the tea he listened to the faint sound of shuffling before hearing a pair of footsteps approach "is it ready?" Jin asked the anxiety not leaving his scent "yeah, you should try and calm down it could make him more nervous" taehyung gave a tired hum of agreement while his mate helped him to seat down on the large couch "I will try" taking a deep breath while jimin walked up to them with a warm cup of honey and lemon tea "these will help to sooth the nausea" taehyung nodded and with help of jimin took a large sip of the drink "when it stops try eating something, bread could do, you need the energy" the older omega again nodded and layed back on the cushions "small sips until he is done drinking it" these time directing to the alpha who nodded, listening but not moving his eyes from his tired mate. Jimin moved back into the kitchen where he had left the flowers and heard the tall alpha follow behind him "these are the flowers I brought, I also took some lavender flowers from my apartment, the smell helps with the nausea" jin took the purple flowers and moved them to the coffee table near taehyung and then returning to the kitchen "thanks a lot" giving a small smile to the shorter who shook his head "it's nothing, I know how it can be"

"But really jin, try calming down it will just make taehyung grow nervous and you don't want that for the baby" rubbing reassuringly the alphas arm who took again a deep breath "I just hate to see him go through it and not be able to do much" jimin sat beside him smiling at the alpha fondly "I know, my mate got as nervous as you, when I left to the kitchen to get something I was craving during the night he would scold me and lecture me on how I should have woken him up so he could go get it for me" smiling at the memory, jins own smile appearing as he looked at the blonde man "if you don't mind me asking, where's he?" Jimin heaved out a breath and answered.

"He passed away six years ago" his smile fell and jin stared with knitted brows "i'm so sorry for your loss" not sure what to do but jimin just gave him a tight smile, suddenly a pair of arms where wrapping around jimin as taehyung silently cried "oh god I had no idea that happened to you" the man whimpered and jimin just allowed him to hold him. And as taehyung kept himself wrapped around him jimin found himself crying, maybe it was because pregnant omegas where often found soothing for others or maybe it was just that his hug felt so real and different from the ones he had recived for a long time that at some point where out of pity.

After what happened at jins and taehyungs apartments jimin went back to the shop and focused on his work before going back to the apartment complex and making food for himself and his son who woke up right after the food was done and once his tummy was full accompanied his mom to the shop where they currently where working in.

"It's pretty" jun-seo said looking at the bouquet, daffodils and peony's wrapped on white paper with a white ribbon "it is" jimin smiled at the result and then trailed his eyes to the other six arrangements and then at the clock noticing it was already eight o'clock "do you want to go home already?" Asking to his son while letting out a yawn himself, jun-seo hummed as well letting out a yawn "yup, I'm sleepy again" rubbing his green eyes "I will go tuck you in, I need to get some more work done" jun-seo tilted his head to the side not liking the idea at all "but you haven't been sleeping much already" jimin leaned down to be eye level with his son seating on the counter "I can last a few hours" lie.

"Alrighty, can I play with hobi tomorrow?" Jimin nodded and helped his son off of the counter and taking his hand on his own "if he is spending the day with his parents no" jun-seo gave a small whine following jimin out of the shop "but I want to play" the blonde shrugged and locked the door starting to walk down the street since they had opted to walk so jun-seo could wake up more "I like it here mom" jun-seo suddenly said while looking around the barely empty streets of the small town "that's good to know, but if you ever want us to leave we can do so, I know you miss your uncle joonie" he hummed and looked up at his mom with that same innocent smile that made his green eyes barely close and dimple pop "but you smile more with your new friends, the others only made you upset" at the last part he looked back ahead them.

"Do I?" Jun-seo nodded jumping over the lines of the sidewalk.

...

After putting to sleep his son he returned to the shop and opened his notebook time flying by as he sketched down different designs to try, he stood up and let out another long yawn before taking on his hold the Yellow wrapper and a green ribbon to then spread the sheet on the wooden counter and place on top the purple asters with smaller peony's rolling them over and tying it with the green ribbon, the bouquet looked pretty so he set it aside with the others and slumped back on his seat while resting his head on top of his arms which rested on the counter.

From the other side of the street jungkook was locking the bakery shop and then glancing at his watch noticing it was already near twelve o'clock, he adjusted his grip on the bag he had on his hand starting to walk but halting on his steps once noticing from the corner of his eye the flower shops lights, through the window the alpha could see that jimin was still there the faint lighting inside letting him make out the figure of the man resting against his working table "why is he even still awake?" Frowning and deciding to go check on him.

Jungkook stepped inside the store and noticed how jimin didn't seemed to hear him "jimin?" Softly calling for the omega while walking closer to him "jimin?" Calling once again and shaking lightly his shoulder "what?" The blonde jolted awake with wide eyes looking at his surroundings "hey, are you okay? Why aren't you home yet?" Jimin sighed and rubbed his palms across his face "you scared me" yawning and looking at the blue haired man "I was working, I must have drifted off for a moment" Standing up but stumbling as sleep tried to overcome him "jimin, go home, your eyes are all puffy" worried over the older "no, I will just do a few more *yawn* arrangements" shaking his head trying to shrug off the tiredness, jungkook tsked disapproving the idea "come on i will walk you home" Walking around and taking jimins bag "hey! No I can walk myself" jungkook gave him a deadpanned look knowing that was nowhere near the truth "I will walk you, besides jin asked me to bring them some bread taehyung has been craving it" jimin hummed and allowed himself to be pulled out of his shop after turning off the lights.

"Let me lock" jungkook denied the man to take his bag and searched for the keys himself and then locking the shops door "come on" unconsciously placing a hand on jimins back and pulling him closer and down the street, jimins cheeks heated up at the contact his eyes sealing with the floor until they had to go into the elevator, they where still silent until jungkook questioned him "have you been sleeping well?"

"Huh?" Looking at the alpha who kept his eyes on the metallic door his hand now resting beside himself "you look exhausted, I'm guessing you haven't been sleeping at all" eyes moving to the blonde omega who fell silent "jimin?" Shaking his head "yeah, I guess I have been focusing a lot on my work" looking away from the younger and momentarily closing his eyes "I will try *yawn* and sleep tonight" back resting against the elevator before he was forced to step out of the metallic box "mind if i give these to jin first?" Jimin shook his head and followed jungkook down the hall to the couples apartment, right after jungkook knocked jin opened the door but the blonde omega stopped listening as soon as they started talking his mind starting to grow foggy and his eyes growing heavier, by the time jin had closed the door jimins head was against jungkooks back the omega sound asleep making the alpha frown "jimin?" Voice loud enough but he got no response "i'm going to move" but there wasn't an answer again, jungkook slowly moved but his idea failed as he raced to catch the blonde omega "did- did you really fell asleep?" Wide eyes staring down at the, in his opinion, beautiful omega.

Jungkook shifted around and hanged jimins purse on his shoulder before bending his knees and wrapping his right arm under the olders legs carrying him up bridal style "huh, you aren't heavy" looking down at the sleeping omega noticing how his plush pink lips parted a little while barely audible snores passed through them, gulping and tearing his eyes away from the sleeping man and focusing on taking him to his own apartment. Once in front of the door he struggled to reach for the apartments key but eventually got them and he pushed it open with jimin still in his arms, when inside he pushed the door closed with help of his foot to then walk around the dark apartment finding the hall that led to three doors, one he knew was jun-seo's room which was on the right side, another door beside it that from being in taehyungs and jins apartment he could guess it was the bathroom, so that took them to the third door on the left wall, jimins room.

He pushed open the half closed door to find the wide bedroom with a quite big bed, the alpha sat the blonde omega on the bed still holding him to his chest as he pulled down the bed cover to then tuck jimin in "there we go" taking jimins shoes off and covering him from head to toe, his eyes not helping as they lingered on the sleeping omega "I really need to stop looking at you" his thoughts corrupted as a small whimper left the males lips, brows forming a frown like if he where having a bad dream but after a moment he stopped and relaxed on his sleep.

Jungkook stood up and walked to the drawer to leave the purse, eyes landing on the wall where a picture of jimin was hanged, not only of him but of another man where it seemed they where at a wedding, jimins wedding to be exact.

❁ ════ ❃•  •❃ ════ ❁

❁ ════ ❃• 🌼 •❃ ════ ❁

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.9K 1.7K 45
*Sequel to That One Popular Kid* After a few years of being apart, Yoongi finally gets to go to Seoul in hopes of finding Jimin, who left him hanging...
194K 10.9K 29
❝As time passes by we only mess it up even more.❞ start: 180408 finish: 180520
27.2K 1.4K 30
❝after you left me, my world had already stopped.❞
7.1K 113 4
dark oneshots with smut