Party girls

By droopygi

More

The Invitation
How I hit my head
TO BE CONTINUED

The party

5 1 0
By droopygi

It was the next day, Silver was very excited for her party. She could almost hear the music playing in the background. Until, she realized there actually was music playing in the background. She opened her bedroom door. Music was BLASTING, Silver started to remember what happened.
She remembered: "It's party time!" Said Silver she opened the front door, to see Paper. "Congrats, you're the first one here." Said Silver "I know, and this is why.." Paper pinned Silver to the wall "P-Paper what are you doing?" They started kissing. The front door opened.
It was Melody! "Sayonara"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

564K 30.6K 49
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐈𝐬𝐑πͺ 𝐀𝐒 𝐝𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧 advika: "uski nafrat mere pyaar se jeet gayi bhai meri mohabbat uski nafrat ke samne kamzor padh gay...
3.6M 290K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
412K 12.5K 37
The Sokolov brothers are everything most girls want. Intimidating, tall, broody, they are everything to lust after. Not that they... particularly car...
1.4M 34.5K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...