Flame User X Date a Live

By SuciDisastra

Y/N a is an ordinary boy who died due to God mistake. The God offer him a second chance to reincarnate in ano... More

Reincarnate and New World
Planning and Training
Rescue a Spirit
A Partner and A Meeting
A School, A Ship and New Guardian.
The Lightning that Divide the Sky
Before the Storm
Future Storm X Cielo Vs Heroes
A Farewell and an Abandoned Girl

Tic Toc the Mist around the Clock

1K 26 35
By SuciDisastra

Y/N POV

I was at school with my new friends. Origami and Hiroto. At first they don't talk to each other and always try to get my attention. It change when i prank the both of them to fight and finally they become a good friend.

I brought my bento for lunch along with the both of them. Origami start looks like Vongola storm but different attitude. Yes, she always clinging on to me but she knows her limit. While Hiroto looks like Vongola Lightning that always want to play with me.

Now my head is full with question about them being a good candidate for Storm guardian and Lighting guardian. It's not like i need a full set of my six guardian, but i only have nine months to prepare for the event at October 3rd.

I already have Skull as my Cloud, Eula as my Rain, and Rengoku as my Sun. Hiroto is a good candidate for becoming my lightning. But the time is not right. Origami mostly a perfect candidate to became my Storm. The question is, Does she want to?
I am planning to make her parents to become a director of CEDEF. I know Akira-san had Sky Flame and Maman had Rain Flame. Even it's weak but at least they had it. In my surprise, there is an alternate version of Vongola.

But they're too weak compare to the real Vongola. Put that aside, i just want to enjoy my lunch with both of my friend.

Origami : "Hey Y/N. Do you have any plan after school?"

Y/N : "Mm? No i don't have one. But i think i want to go to Hi-kun's place. Last time we play at your house right?"

Origami : "Play at his house? Are you sure that is a good decision to go there?"

Hiroto : "Hey! What's wrong with my house?"

Origami : "I'm a hundred percent sure that you will show your dating simulator game to Y/N. I will not allow that."

Hiroto : "Who are you? His girlfriend? You're not even dating Y/N."

Origami : "W-what? (blushed) Y/N's girlfriend? N-no! I'm just protecting his innocent. I don't want him to be a galge lover like you."

Hiroto : "What did you just said to me herb nerd?"

Origami : "You want to fight me simp gamer?!"

Hiroto : "You're on, albino!"

Origami : "Don't make me raise my hand to you."

Hiroto : "I wouldn't sure if you can hurt me with those hand."

Origami : "Let's see about that."

And there they goes again. Everyday at the roof top they always fighting like this. Sometimes the winner is Origami or Hiroto by accident. I'll stop them if it necessary to do that. For now i just want to see this rare moment i never get in my previous life.

Y/N : "(sip my tea) Aaahh~ perfect."

I still watch them fighting and when i want to close my lunchbox, my Hyper Intuition tell me someone is watching me. At twelve a clock. Using my phone, i hack the satellite and search the person that stalk me.

Not too long i found her. It was a girl with an eye patch on her left eye. No need to guess cause i know who she is. It was Kurumi Tokisaki a.k.a Nightmare. I think she is a bit carefullly about someone who talks to her.

Since i remember at the third season of the anime. Shido met her and beg for her help to go to the past. She agree to help him and Shido suceed to save Origami parents. Though they still died to protect Origami due to the impact of her future self attacking Phantom.

What does she want? No, did i really took her interest? Who knows.

Origami : "It's my win! Take that you simp. You can't beat me."

Y/N : "Okay, enough Origami-chan. We need to go back to the class before the bell rang. Come on Hi-kun. Get up."

Hiroto : "Ouch.. Damn you albino. I will win next time. Just you see. And thank you Y/N."

Y/N : "Your welcome."

We go back to class and play after school over. It was better than my previous life. I wonder what is he doing?

Time Skip

Skull POV

My name is Skull and i am the first Cielo Cloud Guardian. I have ressurected to this world which has an anomaly called spacequake. It was caused by Spirit. Who are they and what are they doing in this world? We don't know.

One thing for sure, those Spirit didn't do any disaster that happen in this world on purpose. They just summoned to this world and have no clue why they are here. It's very complicated to understand all of this thing. The only one who know the answer about this is the one who summoned them. Mio Takamiya.

As an ex-Arcobelano i may not see her as a threat. But my Primo didn't approve that. He has a serious face when talk about her. Just hearing his voice give me a chill through my spine. Though he is cute when interacted with us.

The Noble girl for example. Hee always tease her about being single and make her freeze her food. I have to admit that this is the most childish mafia boss i ever seen than the Tri-ni-sette. Sigh... Life never as you want it to happen. Right reader?

For now, Primo want me to buy some furniture. Because he doesn't have enough of it. Bed, commode, plate, frying pan, etc. I'm too lazy to mention all the thing i need to bought. Surprisingly he has infinity food inside the kitchen. So the reason he never ate outside because of the food bank.

I don't know if he is lazy or what. But that is a clever thing. My boss here has a high addict to chocolate. Especially cake like Vongola Decimo. The difference is he like strawberry. What i like from him is he always call me with my name and add nii after it.

His smile always makes my day. Better than the Decimo. I hope he can forgive me for my thought about them.

Meanwhile in KHR

Tsunayoshi : "ACHOOOO!"

Hayato : "Juudaime! Are you okay? You don't sick aren't you?"

Tsunayoshi : "I'm fine Hayato. Maybe someone just talking about me. That's all."

Hayato : "I see. As expected from Juudaime, lot of people interested on you!"

Tsunayoshi : "(sweatdrop) I don't think that is the case Hayato."

Back to Skull POV

I walk to the store Primo told me. But i sense someone following me. So you want to know that bad about me? Let's play. I pretend to forgot today is the last day of bargain day in the supermarket. I ran as fast as i could.

Cloud Flame isn't suit for speed using. So i'm relying on my current speed now. Let's see how far you can follow my movement.

??? POV

I was following one of the kid subordinate. He has a purple hair and maybe the same age as the kid. Why am i following him? It's simple. I want to know how many information this kid have. But then he start running and left a brochure on the road.

I took it and saw the information. This is the last day of bargain sale in the supermarket. I sweatdrop at this. He's not that clever huh? But still, that kid hold a lot of info of that blonde kid. I should follow him now before he goes too far.

Time Skip

How can a boy like him ran so long?! He already ran for almost an hour without taking a breath! Now i know he aware of my presence.

??? : "So he just play with me all this time? I know you're not a normal kid. I need to give you a punishment~."

I point one of my gun toward the kid. My hand slowly pull the trigger and...

Bang!

Skull POV

Bang!

Shit! She knows i played with her all this time. Luckily the bullet didn't hit me. I'm not in Dying Will Mode right now. Calm down Skull, calm down. I may need a pill to DWM, but that doesn't mean i have to give up.

If my body is an adult state right now, maybe i can go all out to fight her. Wait! Why do i have to afraid to face her. I am the Immortal stuntman that hated by the God of Death!

Skull : "Come out woman! I know you're there!"

??? : "Fufu~ So you know the one who is following you is a girl? You have a good sense of knowing someone gender."

This sound.. I know it. Primo said this world is a from anime called Date A Live. And this sound belongs to the Spirit name Kurumi Tokisaki. She still wearing eyepatch.

Skull : "Are you Kurumi Tokisaki?"

Kurumi : "Oya? You already know who i am? Maybe introduction isn't needed at all."

Skull : "Of course you don't need to. I have all information about you."

Kurumi : "And what kind information do you have about me?"

Skull : "You are a Spirit, twelve bullet of yours, your Spirit form, and City of devouring time."

Kurumi : "(surprised) What?! How do you know that much about me? Tell me or i shoot you!"

Skull : "Do it i dare you. I double dare you to shoot me with your pathetic weapon."

Kurumi : "As you wish."

She shoot me but i'm already at DWM. Let me tell you that i can tank any kind of bullet even that stupid Reborn's bullet. I just block it with my arm and she shocked due to fact her bullet can't harm me. She suddenly became more serious.

Kurumi : "I guess a normal bullet can't hurt you. How about this? Come forth Zaphkiel!"

Skull : "'Good. She prove that she is a Spirit. Now i have to work extra hard to defeat this women.' A clock? As i expected."

Kurumi : "Since you already know about my power, i won't hold back. Seventh Bullet : Zayin."

I throw a rock right before it hits me. I approuch her and she ready to shoot another bullet. She point her gun at her head. Buff?

Kurumi : "You're fast. Can you match my speed?"

Skull : "I won't let you!"

Kurumi : "First Bullet : Aleph."

Before her bullet reach her head i block it with my hand and i can feel my body got a buff.

3rd POV

Skull gain a buff from Kurumi bullet and make a huge disadvantage for Kurumi. Skull grab her head and slam it to the ground. He use his Cloud Flame to buff his muscle so Kurumi can't escape from him. Unknown to Skull, Kurumi left hand is free and ready to shoot another bullet.

Kurumi : "Third Bullet : Gimmel."

Skull release his grip on Kurumi and dodge the bullet. Kurumi take a few step from Skull to run but the buff from her bullet on Skull is still on. Skull tackle her body and send her to the wall make a little crack.

Skull : "How's that feel Spirit?"

Kurumi : "Uugh.. How can you know what i'm going to do?"

Skull : "I'm a hitman. My sense always tell me about something dangerous like you. So it's easy for me to know your purpose. You want to know about my boss right?"

Kurumi : "'So he know. It's gonna be hard if i keep fighting him. I need to get out of here quick.' Is that so. I'm sorry but i think i don't have time to play with you again. Sayonar-"

Skull punch her in the face and she dropped to the ground.

Skull : "Don't you ever think i would let you escape after you attack me. You're coming with me."

Kurumi : "Why are you so persistent?!"

Skull : "Why? FUCK YOU! THAT'S WHY!"

When Skull want to take her, there is a civilian who saw the fight. It's an old lady.

Old lady : "Help! Help! There is a guy who abused his wife. Help!"

Skull : "What do you mean old hag! She's not my wife!"

Old lady : "How dare you call me old hag! You pathetic man that made of scum!"

Skull : "Shut up old hag! You're disturbing my job."

Kurumi : 'He's being distracted. This is my chance.'

Kurumi kick Skull and run as fast as she could.

Old lady : "That's right! Leave him! You deserve a better man than him! Run from him girl! Run!"

Before the old lady give Skull a lecture, he already gone. Skull just spit to the trash can and he gave up to caught her. He ignore this and go to the supermarket as he remember to bought something from there.

Skull : "Tch. Great. Well, better go to the supermarket now. Don't want Primo make me to wear that maid outfit again."

With that Skull just let this slide and try his best not came late before dinner.

Time Skip

Y/N, Origami and Hiroto are in Y/N house to study together. For Origami is unexpected for Hiroto to agree this kind of thing. Well, no wonder why he agree because Y/N is the one who invite the galge gamer. Origami just wish she can spend time with just her and Y/N.

Because Y/N is too kind, Origami can't do nothing about this. Eula is cooking on the kitchen, Nia prepare for her next volume on her manga, Rengoku learn to take care of a cactus, Little Bel is watching how to clean the house on the living room, G is watching a new reference on the lab with a box of tissue next to him.

Lastly Skull just arrived at home. He just brought the thing he can lift. The rest of it will be delivered using a truck.

Skull : "Tadaima."

Eula : "You're back already?"

Skull : "Of course i am. And where is the welcome home?"

Eula : "You don't need it."

Skull : "You're too cold woman. No wonder Primo make you his rain guardian."

Eula : "Says the wannabe stuntman that deliver an appliances to this house."

Skull : "Touché."

He go put the thing he brought and head to Y/N's room. When he open the door.. He saw his boss pinned down Origami and almost kiss her. Both of them blush very hard. Hiroto just took a picture of the scene. Heard the door was open, all of them look at Skull.

Skull : "I'm not seeing.... anything." He close the door slowly until it closed perfectly

Y/N and Origami : "Wait! It's not what you think!"

Hiroto : "But it is what exactly happen right now." Still taking a lot of picture

Y/N and Origami : "Shut up!"

Y/N chase Skull to explain what happen to them is just an accident. Skull just sigh at his Sky attitude. He was wrong about his Sky is better than the Decimo. He is worse than him. Can't blame himself for this and nodded to make his Sky happy.

Y/N back to his room and continue to study together with his friend.

Y/N : "(sigh) What a drag."

Time Skip

Y/N POV

We're on the lab for a meeting. The thing we will discuss is about Kurumi appearance today. Skull was attacked when he go to the supermarket.

Y/N : "Now everyone is here. Skull, can you explain what happen this evening."

Skull : "Yes Primo. First i was heading to the supermarket then i feel someone following me and it was her. Kurumi Tokisaki. I want her to ignore me but to my surprise, she kept following me wherever i go. After one hour she decided to make a move by shooting her normal bullet. And then we fight."

Y/N : "Did she use her Angel? "

Skull : "Yes she does use her Angel Zaphkiel. She only used three bullet of her. Aleph, Gimmel and Zayin. I can dodge all of it and use Aleph to increase my speed. Unfortunately an old lady interupting our fight. She asking for help by telling that i am abusing my wife."

Rengoku : "Pffft." Can't hold his laugh

Skull : "Don't laugh at it!"

Y/N : "Thank you.. (quivered) for your report. Pfft. Hahahaha!"

Skull : "Oh please not you too."

Y/N : "Okay i'm sorry. Ahem.. Her appearance in this city only mean one thing. She took an interest on someone."

G : "And who is that Primo?"

Y/N : "Me."

Their eyes widened and listen to what i'm going to say next.

Y/N : "Remember Nia?"

They nodded.

Y/N : "That is one of her goal. She needs Nia's Angel, Rasiel to achieve her goal. To find the first Spirit and kill her."

Eula : "Maybe there is a possibility Kurumi know about Nia already escape from DEM's hand. Maybe that is the reason why she targeting one of us. So she could take some information about where is Nia right now."

G : "She got a point. Kurumi isn't type of person that charge a base without preparation. So that's the only reason she had some suspicicion on you Primo."

Y/N : "You're right. Maybe it's time for me to face her."

G : "Alone? Like the day you safe Nia?"

I shake my head and take a box from his drawer. Inside of it contain seven Cielo Ring.

Y/N : "We are a family. We will fight her together and safe her from the illusion she have been through."

I approuch Rengoku and give him Sun Ring.

Y/N : "This is the official Cielo Ring. I made this ring before you become my family. Now, Rengoku Kyoujurou. I give you Sun Cielo Ring as i accept you as my Sun Guardian."

He took it and wear it on his middle finger.

Rengoku : "I will protect your life and always make you smile like the sun who always shine at the sky."

Next i go to Eula.

Y/N : "Eula Lawrence, i give you Rain Cielo Ring as i accept you as my Rain Guardian."

Eula : "I accept this honor and i shall wash away the pain you had in your life."

She wear the ring and it suit her. She gave me a genuine smile. Next is Skull.

Y/N : "Skull. I will give you two. First is the Cloud Cielo Ring."

He wear it and wait for the second one.

Y/N : "Second i will give you family name. For this time and forward your name is Skull Yatogami."

Skull : "I accept these two gift from you. From now i, Skull Yatogami, will be a drifting Cloud, whom cannot be bound. Protecting this famiglia from an independent standpoint."

I'm so proud of you Lackey. Lastly i wear my Sky Cielo Ring and prepare to face Kurumi.

G : "Primo! There is an anomaly in the shopping centre. It's seems Kurumi is on her move. She also trigger the Spacequake alarm there."

Y/N : "It's time. Cielo famiglia! Let's start the date(battle)."

At the Shopping Centre

3rd POV

Kurumi unleash her City of Devouring Time. She also triggered the spacequake alarm and wait for Y/N to arrived. Inside the building almost all of the customer are fainted. One of them are Origami and her parents. Origami still try to stay awake even it's hard.

Origami : "Otou-san.... Okaa-san...."

Origami try to get a help for her parents. When she walk every step she took make her body weaker. Her body can't hold it any longer and a pair of hand catch her. Origami look at the one who save her.

Origami : "Y-Y/N.." she fainted

Y/N : "She couldn't hold it but you have done a great job Origami-chan. I'm proud of you."

Y/N carry her on his arm and tell all of his guardian to evacuate all the people inside the building. Then he got a transmission from G.

G : "Primo. The AST almost arrived at your location. You have ten minute to rescue all the people there."

Y/N : "Got it. How about the others?"

G : "Skull, Eula and Rengoku already do their job. Only ten people left."

Y/N : "Tell them to gather at the top of the building after they evacuate the victims."

G : "Roger."

Y/N also grab Origami's parents and teleport them using his Night Flame to the emergency tent. After that he enter the building again and go to the top. From afar his phone ring. It's already ten minute and AST ready to kill Kurumi.

That is If they can touch them. Y/N with his guardian arrive at the top of the building and they saw Kurumi waiting for them while eating a candy.

Kurumi : "Ara Ara~ I can't believe you save them all. What an interesting boy you are."

Y/N : "Kurumi Tokisaki a.k.a Nightmare. The ally of bullshit. Why did you this?"

Kurumi : "Oya~ You want to know why i did this? Because i'm interested on you cutie blondie. I fall in love at first sight."

Y/N : "Or you want to know where the location of Material A aren't you?"

Kurumi : "You really know a lot about me. How do you know that much? Answer me."

The pressure is intense between those two. Kurumi with her Astral Dress and Y/N with his mafia suit and Sky Ring on his right hand. They approuching each other. But they got interupted by AST who shot them from air.

Y/N : "Skull, Rengoku, Eula. Take them down."

Skull : "Your wish is my command." Use his special helmet

Rengoku : "It's been a long time i haven't fight like this. Sate sate sate.. let me show you the will of fire." Ready to use his fire breathing

Eula : "Shall we dance, flying lady." Summoning her claymore

The three of them start attacking the AST troops left Kurumi and Y/N alone.

Y/N : "Now they won't disturb us. It's rude for me to not introducing myself. My name is Y/N L/N and i am a mafia boss of Cielo famiglia. Nice to meet you Kurumi Tokisaki."

Kurumi : "A polite one after he insult me? Can you give me more surprise?"

Y/N : "(stretch out his hand to Kurumi) It takes two to tango."

Kurumi : "Ara ara~ with pleasure. Come forth Zaphkiel!"

Y/N : "Oh~ to the point, i see. Should i make you some surprise before fight? Zaphkiel!"

Y/N use his Mist Flame to make a fake Zaphkiel so Kurumi would believe that Y/N actually had Zaphkiel too.

Kurumi : "That is my power!"

Y/N : "It's still your power. But i upgrade it a little. 'And of course it's a lie.' If you don't believe me, i will show you. Thirteenth Bullet : Yud Gimmel."

Y/N shot himself with Hyper Dying Will Bullet and he turn to be more serious. Kurumi thought it as a new power of her that she never discover this whole time.

Kurumi : "'Impossible! There is no way thirteenth bullet exist. Or it's actually exist but i never realise it.' Tell me! How can you achieve that bullet?"

Y/N ignore her since when he go HDWM he always focus on his fight. Kurumi felt annoyed and start shooting Y/N while she forgot to increase her speed. Y/N punch her in the face send her to another part of the building.

Y/N quickly follow her but Kurumi outmanuever Y/N with her clone. There is an opening for her to shoot him.

Kurumi : "Seventh Bullet : Zayin."

The bullet did hit Y/N but Y/N still move. It's his illusion.

Kurumi : "What?"

Y/N stop right infront of Kurumi with his right palm on her face. While the other hand let out a mini blast from Sky Flame.

Y/N : "X-Burner!"

He let out a huge blast of Sky Flame that burn Kurumi's body. Luckily for Kurumi It was her clone that die there. She still on guard to make sure Y/N didn't find her. That is the part she was wrong about. Y/N is right below her. He wear X-Gear to make a perfect X-Burner when he fight.

Y/N : "Operation X."

[Understood, Boss.]

[Initiating X-Burner firing sequence.]

[Right burner, Soft flame, Stabilizing at 150.000 FV.]

[Left burner, shifting from soft to hard flame, loading Glove Crystal with flame energy.]

[Target Locked]

[Flame pressure on right burner rising.]

[280.000..

290.000..

300.000 FV(Flame Volt)]

[Flame pressure on left burner rising.]

[280.000...

290.000...

300.000 FV.]

[Gauge symmetry]

[Standby for Launch!]

Y/N : "X-Burner!"

Y/N unleash X-BURNER from below Kurumi and hit her along with her clone that she prepare earlier. The flame is gone and Kurumi survive it. Skull who finish with his job just look at the scene with amaze.

Skull : "That kid sure is crazy."

Eula : "What is that? We need to help him!"

Skull : "No need ice princess. It's him. Our boss is going crazy right now."

Rengoku : "As expected from a great leader. I think i want to fight him one day."

Eula : "You can say that again. The question is, what is he gonna do with the Spirit?."

Skull : "He's gonna use talk no jutsu on her. Trust me, he got it."

Suddenly a laser shooted from another side of the city. All of them dodge it.

Skull : "Still have a sniper? I prefer Collonelo to fight this one."

Eula : "I get a contact from G. We need to head to Primo's place. It's DEM with the number one wizard."

Rengoku : "I will go first to back up our leader."

Skull : "Let me give you a push."

Rengoku nodded as Skull make his muscle on his arm more muscular. Rengoku hop on Skull's right palm.

Skull : "SHINE!!"

He send Rengoku fly right to the building. Eula just sigh and decided to use a normal way to get there.

With Y/N

Kurumi lying down on the ground with her body cover in wound. Y/N approuch her.

Kurumi : 'So this is my end? Die in the hand of a mafia. Sorry Sawa, i can't prevent the Spacequake twenty four years ago.'

Y/N put a sun pill to heal Kurumi wound and sit next to her.

Y/N : "My real reason here is to talk to you, Kurumi."

She can't move as she want to. So she just listen to Y/N.

Y/N : "I know you do this for your childhood friend. Sawa Yamauchi."

Kurumi : "I'm not surprised if you tell me more about my privacy."

Y/N : "What i'm going to tell you is going to hurt your heart. So much. Do you want to hear it?"

Kurumi : "Who do you think i am? I'm not a brat that always being spoiled by his brother for not having a knight, cat and fallen angel."

Meanwhile in Dxd

Rias : "Achooo!"

Akeno : "What's up Buchou? Is it the snack that make you sneeze?"

Rias : "No. Maybe someone just talking about me. By the way, do you already told Koneko to watch Issei?"

Akeno : "Hai Buchou. I already inform her about it."

Rias : "Good. Also checkmate."

Akeno : "Aww~"

Back with Y/N and Kurumi

Y/N : "'This girl is cultured like the Author.' Okay. (pick a file and give it to Kurumi) Read it. That's all the thing you should know about your friend, Sawa Yamauchi."

Kurumi read the file and her eye widened. She can't believe what she just read.

Kurumi : "T-This is a-a lie.. right?"

Kurumi look at Y/N's eye. There is no lie in it. She drop the file and tears start falling. G who still inside the lab detect an immense power from Kurumi start to flowing. And right now it's happening like what Origami have experience. Infront of him Kurumi will turn to an inverse Spirit.

G : "Primo! Can you hear me?"

Y/N : "Yes, i can hear you. What happen?"
G : "It's Kurumi. She's going to inverse state."

Y/N : "What? Then why my X-GEAR didn't detect it?"

G : "Maybe because of her power that increasing right now."

Y/N : "I see."

G : "Primo. You're not going to do that right?"

He hang up the call without answering his assistant. Then his Hyper Intuition ring and there is two option to help her. First is to bring her to his house which impossible, and two..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.Kill her.

Y/N POV

I was confronted with a problem I'd never faced in my life. It was a hard decision to make. Teleprt her to my house before it's too late or... kill Kurumi.

My head is almost spinning and my heart hurt so much. Do we need to do one of these choice? How many time left before she goes inverse? I need to concentrate when teleporting a person.

And kill her? What do you mean kill her? My purpose to live in this world is to save the Spirit and protect humanity. How can i give up on my goal like that?

Wait... I need to kill the Spirit. WHO DECIDE THAT? I'm letting her go inverse. WHO DECIDE THAT? I can't teleport her to my house in short time. WHO DECIDE THAT?

I AM THE ONE WHO DECIDE WHAT I AM GOING TO DO.

Kurumi still infront of me. I maybe can't see her cry... but... I know deep inside your heart. You are crying... Alone. I won't let that happen. I activate my Sky Flame as soft as i could from the outside and as hard as i could in the inside.

I destroy the cocoon but need more effort and i did it. I can see her emotionless face.

Y/N : "Kurumi! If you can hear me, then i want you to release the pain you have right now."

There is no response. I can feel my body become heavy.

Y/N : "Kurumi! I know this reality hurts you so much. That's why i want to help you."

She raise her head and look at me.

Kurumi : "Who are you?"

Y/N : "My name is Y/N L/N."

Kurumi : "Why are you here?"

Y/N : "I am here for you. To release the pain you bear right now."

Kurumi : "Why? I don't deserve to live."

Y/N : "That's not true. You deserve to live like a normal person should have."

Kurumi : "This world is rejecting me."

Y/N : "Then i will accept you. Even if the whole world reject you. I will accept you. So please release the pain you have right now."

Kurumi : "How?"

I open my arm wide.

Y/N : "Come to me, reach my hand, and let all the pain out."

Inside Kurumi's Heart

Kurumi POV

I have been fooled by my best friend. I thought that she never betray me. But, all of it. It's all a lie. Now this world will reject me. I will be hunted, become a test subject. But i can hear a voice.

??? : "Kurumi! If you can hear me, then i want you to release the pain you have right now."

Who's voice is that?

??? : "Kurumi! I know this reality hurts you so much. That's why i want to help you."

How does he know i am hurt? I raise my head and look at him. Who is he?

Kurumi : "Who are you?"

Y/N : "My name is Y/N L/N."

Kurumi : "Why are you here?"

Y/N : "I am here for you. To release the pain you bear right now."

Kurumi : "Why? I don't deserve to live."

Y/N : "That's not true. You deserve to live like a normal person should have."

Kurumi : "This world is rejecting me."

Y/N : "Then i will accept you. Even if the whole world reject you. I will accept you. So please release the pain you have right now."

Kurumi : "How?"

He open his arm wide. He gave me the most warm smile i ever seen in my life. It's like my mother's smiles.

Y/N : "Come to me, reach my hand, and let all the pain out."

I reach his hand and it's like my pain suddenly gone. All i did in the past is forgiven. The only thing i remember is I could only cry in his warm embrace.

Back to reality

Y/N POV

Tears start falling from her eyes. Slowly but sure, she approuch me. Then she hugged me. She cry from a little one to a big one. I pat her head and make sure she is comfort with the hug.

Y/N : "It's fine. Just let the pain out."

Kurumi : "WAAAAAAAAA!"

Y/N : "Come on. Let it go. Let it go. Don't hold it back anymore."

Kurumi : "WAAAAAAAAA!"

G POV

That kid. He almost make me destroy my culture file. Sigh.. Problem child. Let's make a call to his guardian.

G : Eula do you hear me?"

Eula : "Yes. Very clear G."

G : "Our boss need you. Not for battle but for aiding a Spirit."

Eula : "Copy that. We're on our way."

I'm glad thing work like he want. Damn you, Primo.

Nero : "Kweh."

G : "Nero? I thought he brought you with him."

Nero : "Kweh, kweh kweh."

G : "Sounds like my stupid boss."

Nero : "Kweh kweh."

G : "Agreed."

Nero : "Kweeeh. =_="

G : "No shit Sherlock."

Back with Y/N and Kurumi

3rd POV

Kurumi now is calm and still on Y/N's arm. She still want to feel this warmth. Just a little bit longer. But someone approuch them with high speed and that is an enemy. Ellen Mira Mathers. She floating above the building and find Kurumi with Y/N.

Y/N already cover him and Kurumi in Mist Flame. So Ellen wouldn't recognize his face.

Ellen : "Someone with the Spirit. That must be one of the mafia that invade one our base. Faster the better."

She charge the both of them but didn't realise something. Rengoku is ready to cut her and come with high speed.

Rengoku : "Total Concentration Breathing."

His distance is closing to Ellen. Ellen almost reach them. He activate his Sun Flame and fuse it to his sword.

Rengoku : "Flame Breathing, First Form : ..."

Just one meter again.

Rengoku : "Unknowing Fire from the Sun."

(But in the air.)

Rengoku cut Ellen's CR Unit. Ellen herself didn't expect an intruder and that intruder can cut her equipment. But Ellen never let a chance for her enemy to escape. She pierce her blade to Rengoku's leg.

Rengoku : 'She got me on my leg!'

Ellen : "That is a playb-AAAACCCKK!" she fall down

Rengoku : 'I'm falling down!'

Rengoku also fell down but Skull grab him before he can fall.

Skull : "Jeez. Maybe i should lower my aim next time." As he pull Rengoku

Rengoku : "Thank you. I thought i would die again."

Skull : "Nah, don't mention it. Let's check at our boss."

Rengoku : "Yeah."

Eula who finally arrived sigh in relief finding his boss alive and suceed to save the Spirit.

Eula : "That is a reckless move you did there. I thought i will lose someone again in my life."

Y/N : "But you didn't."

Skull : "Don't be so hard on him, ice princess. He still exhausted from the fight."

Y/N : "I am fine Skull. Rengoku? What's wrong with your leg?"

Rengoku : "It's a shame i get an injured on my leg."

Y/N : "Don't say that please. You're my family. Here eat this."

Y/N throw a sun pill to Rengoku.

Skull : "Is that a sun pill?"

Y/N : "Yeah. I made it using my Sun Flame."

Skull : "We gonna be rich in no time. Where do you gonna sell this medicine?"

Y/N : "Not now. Come on Rengoku. Eat it."

Rengoku eat the pill and all the pain and wound on his leg gone. He try to jump and no pain he felt.

Rengoku : "This is amazing! It's like i haven't get this wound."

Y/N : "Glad you okay. Now let's go home."

Eula : "Is it safe to bring her with us."

Skull : "Well she's asleep. What are you worrying about? She will prank us everyday? She's not even Primo."

Y/N : "Skull. Melon costume."

Rengoku : "Right after you jinxed it. Congratulation." Give Skull applaus

Skull : "(sigh in defeat) I hate my life."

Eula : "Don't worry. I hate you too."

Skull : "Shut up ice princess!"

Eula summon her claymore and point it at Skull's neck.

Eula : "I dare you to call me like that again."

Skull : "You think i'm afraid of you? Hell no."

Eula : "You're the one who said it."

Before they can fight, Y/N leak his K.I to make them stop. Rengoku just stay away from them.

Rengoku : 'Kami-sama. Please help me.'

Time Skip

It was a good morning in Sunday. Y/N still on his bed. He slowly open his eyes and someone is on top of his body. He look at her. Kurumi.

Kurumi : "Ohayou Gozaimasu. Y/N~"

Y/N : "Ohayou~"

Y/N quickly change their position. He is on top while Kurumi on the bottom. Y/N approuch her face while Kurumi blushed and close her eyes. And his prank is succeed..

Y/N : "Gotcha. That's your punishment for getting inside my bed."

Kurumi : "You're no fun~."

Y/N : "Let's get breakfast before i eat you."

Kurumi : "Ara ara~ is my body look delicious in your eyes?"

Y/N : "Maybe. Come on. Change your clothes. Today we need to seal your power."

Kurumi only follow what Y/N's says to her. After a lot of event happen, Kurumi take a lot of interest to the mafia boss. She already met Nia and Little Bel. But her goal now is to become one with Y/N.

At the lab

Everyone are inside the lab waiting for the system to work. Y/N told Kurumi to wait inside the tube. Not too long she waited, G start the sealing of Kurumi's power. Kurumi box weapon is seal using Mist Flame.

G : "The operation is complete. Kurumi's health is on a good condition. Sealing successful."

Y/N give Kurumi a clothes and let her change it to that outfit. Then she came to the main lab.

Y/N : "Welcome to the family. Kurumi Tokisaki."

Kurumi : "Thank you for accepting me."

Little Bel : "Here's a tea for you Onee-chan."

Kurumi : "Ara ara~ Thank you. Oh my you so cute." Hug little Bel

Y/N : "Don't hug her too long Kuru-chan."

Kurumi : "Kuru-chan?"

G : "You gonna get used to it. It's a nickname for you."

Kurumi : "Ooh.."

Y/N : "Now Kurumi is officially our family. Let's party!"

All : "Yeah!"

With that they held a full day party. Never on her life she experience this kind of day.

Kurumi : 'Y/N L/N. A unique boy you are yet you make me fall for you. I will dedicate my life for you.'

Meanwhile in the other part of Tengu City

??? : "Where am i? This is not the church."

It's a lady with black wing on her back.

??? : "I sense something strong. But why it's only one? I need more information."

She spread her wings and fly above the city. Who is she?

TBC.

Thank you for reading this chapter. Vote and Comment if you want to. Next : "The Lightning that Devide the Sky." Stay tune!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.1K 1K 64
She was happiness. She was joy. A charming little girl with who would always see the positive side of things and try to find the good in people's hea...
70.4K 2.3K 61
A story about how two friends fall into a peaceful lake. What seemed like a simple accident turns into a complete nightmare when they realised that t...
40.5K 532 15
(Y/N) Itsuka, is an average high school student from Tengu city who was walking home from School on a rainy day. But then was strucked by lightning...
122K 3.3K 30
Before all of this you use to be a man but suddenly after a less tragic accident you have taken the role as one of the main heroines of the series Da...