โ€โRโƒฅeโƒฅvโƒฅeโƒฅrโƒฅsโƒฅeโƒฅ Rโƒฅoโƒฅlโƒฅeโƒฅ โœฟYa...

BแปŸi elvestoneanzelote1

โˆ๐‘พ๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’ ๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’‘๐’†๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’†๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’“๐’๐’๐’† ๐’‚๐’“๐’† ๐’“๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’“๐’”๐’† ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’˜๐’‰๐’†๐’ ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’„๐’‚๐’Ž๏ฟฝ... Xem Thรชm

๐˜—๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜จ๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ.
โ€๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ-๐Ÿฃ:๐˜•๐˜ฆ๐˜ป๐˜ถ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฐ?!โˆ
โœฏ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ: 2 ๐˜—๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ
โˆ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ: 3 ๐˜”๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ค
just some Question
โ˜…๐˜Š๐˜ฉ: 5 ๐˜›๐˜บ๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ญ
ใฟ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ: 6 ๐˜“๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜–๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ
โœฆC๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ: 7 ๐˜œ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ
Just random update
โœน๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ: 8 ๐˜—๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ
โžช๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ: 9- P๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ

โ—Ž๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ: 4 H๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ข'๐˜ด

3.7K 128 122
BแปŸi elvestoneanzelote1

♡ ▂▅▇█▓▒░ᴄᴀʟɪsᴛᴀ░▒▓█▇▅▂ ♡

Their was a crowd I meant the Harshira was surrounding a female as they seems to wait for her to wake up, "is this the girl who carry the demon,?" Ask Rengoku to one of the Kakuishi who nodded.

Slowly Nezuko open her eyes to see tall figure making her squirm and confused looking around searching for her brother.

"Where is *cough*'

"You must be thirsty..here some water"

Nezuko drang it but she was literally panicking as the Kakushi bowed as Shinobu said them to leave.

"Where is Tanjiro? Y/n? inosuke? Zenitsu?" Nezuko asked as Shinobu smile reassurely your three friends are alright whereas we are here for a meeting about you and your brother"

"My brother?"

"Yes"

As Nezuko seems hesitant but her eyes widen to see a white hair male with scars stabbed her brother her eyes widen in pure shock and anger fell within her.

"S-stop! Please stop it!" Shouted Nezuko running as the others seems shock of what she did.

She hit Sanemi with her forehead even hers was red from hitting it, Sanemi was fainted unconscious as Mitsuri almost laugh.

(ノ  • ◡•)ノ彡◓Whereas- you

"I don't have much reason.." you mumble as you stare at Master current Oyakata, hesitating to speak out since it was only you and him with his son and daughters outside.

"Your breathing.. Is prism right?"

"Yes.."

"I heard from the certain Harshira that it recover people injuries.. Can I know from which elements did it derived from?" He asked as your eyes widen and look down.

"𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐧𝗼𝐭 𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐫𝗼𝗺 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠.."

"Is it?"

"Yes" You felt hesistant but he sight and said To join the meeting which you were about deny.

"Oyakata-sama the harshira's have arrived" said the twins as you notice Kiraya was standing with his sisters you blink as his eyes revert from meeting yours.

"Well it seems"

As Oyakata was lead by his childrens you notice Kiriya was standing there waiting which confused you.

"Your also joining the meeting"

"About what?"

"The demon Boy and the female demon slayer"

Your eyes widen and quickly stood up following Kagaya who also notice your presence and allowed you to followed.

Kiriya stood there staring at your form followed behind his father and sisters.

'𝘞𝘩𝘺 𝘥𝘰𝘦𝘴 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘦𝘦𝘮𝘴 𝘧𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘪𝘢𝘳 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘦..' Kiriya shooting his head in disagreement and left unnoticed.

The twins announced the master Arrival as the harshira bowed with you in shadowed slightly anxious of whether Nezuko is fine.. Also Tanjiro.

"Its good that your all present today" he said as Sanemi spoke his gratitude as Master seems pleased, You stood in corner and quiet since doesn't want others to notice you but.

"Y/n!?" Exclaimed Nezuko who was pulled down by Shinobu on the ground, your eyes widen In shock.

"Not to interrupt Master, but can I ask why Young Y/n is here?" Ask the flame pillar in confusion as you sat silently.

'𝘐 𝘥𝘪𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘪𝘤𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘶𝘵𝘦, 𝘚𝘰 𝘤𝘶𝘵𝘦! 𝘐 𝘸𝘰𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘥𝘰𝘦𝘴 𝘙𝘦𝘯𝘨𝘰𝘬𝘶-𝘴𝘢𝘯 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘩𝘦𝘳!' -Mitsuri.

"I was curious of her breathing so I invited here" said Oyakata/Kagaya as you nodded with a neutral face trying yourself not to look at the box that is been held by the certain Wind pillar your oh so familiar with.

"If I may inject the conversation, Master may I know what so special is her breathing?" Ask The certain flamboyant color pillar which your not sure you know of.

"That will be explain after the current situation" said Kagaya as Sanemi interjected the convoy by saying he will test the demon which both Your and Nezuko eyes widen in pure disagreement.

Sanemi stabbed the box multiple time which make you feel a little scared of Tanjiro losing control, Sanemi jumped off and called out the demon/Tanjiro waiting in antipation, Tanjiro came out from the box with angry look glaring at Sanemi, Your breath held when you notice he cut slight of his hand to made it bleed.

'𝘕𝘰 𝘸𝘰𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘚𝘢𝘯𝘦𝘮𝘪-𝘴𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘦𝘪 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘴𝘰 𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘴𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘴..'-you.

Tanjiro drool staring at it but quickly turn away on the other, Which resulted Sanemi to be shock, Your eyes widen when Tanjiro look at you in happy gleam which you smile as the twins explain it to Kagaya.

Shinobu let go of Nezuko who sit up as her eyes held tears and happiness that her brother is Fine.

"But what if he attack humans? Without consent?" Ask Iguro to Master who went to deep thoughts and told his Children to bring the letter which one of them brought.

'𝘞𝘩-𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵..' Your eyes widen as you heard it as Nezuko seems to be okay with it, The others started blaring question to Nezuko of how Kibutsuji Muzan look like your thoughts was filled with questions and to know you have only one thing to whom to ask.

"Nezuko can stay at Butterfly estate for time due with her brother" said Shinobu as the others agreed as the Kakushi came to take Nezuko and Tanjiro.

"But what about y/n-chan?"

"We have some questions with her resides the breathings"

"Okay.." Nezuko glanced at you which you smiled which she frowned yet bowed and left with Tanjiro who pout to leave but was pulled through box by Kakushi.

"Why don't we get inside and talk"

You on the other hand have a lot of to think, One, Your from future which may be difficult for them to proceed, Two should you tell everything?, Three your breathing might caught a lot of attention since it include all element breathings.

You sat down little further but beside Oyakata which you were litteraly was panicking but your face doesn't show any of it.

"To be precise you said your breathing was not from the elements I believed?" Ask Kagaya which you said with a yes as the others seems to be patiently waiting to hear or ask questions.

"Does any of you have question?" Asked Kagaya to the Harshira which quickly Rengoku question out his opinion and doubt to you.

"On the mission You heal some injuries such as Deep cuts of the villagers and mine when we were on duo missions is your breathing healings?"

"Well.. You may say it is"

The others seems to be having more questions as Shinobu raised her hand a bit.

"But I saw you sliced a demon with arrows So does it cooperate with attack?"

"Yes.. Some of the forms have Attacks too" you said as Shinobu hummed with Rengoku glancing in confusion as Giyuu still sat far from them all.

'𝘐 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘐 𝘢𝘮 𝘢 𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘵𝘰𝘳 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘥' you thought feeling a bit hesistant of their eyes on you.

"Now that's mention.. How much can your healing heal?" Ask Sanemi slightly stern which you almost feel your heart to be out.

"My limit..if I remember I regenerate someone body parts but that will consume a huge amount of their Stamina" you said but frowned when their eyes seems to be widen in pure shock.

'𝘋𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘦𝘳𝘴? 𝘐 𝘢𝘮 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘺 𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘐'𝘮 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘶𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵?' You.

"That's interesting, It is similar to demons but can you heal yourself too?" Ask Kagaya which you blink in confusion and thought of it.

'𝘐 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘩𝘶𝘳𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘮𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘴𝘰 𝘐 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘴𝘢𝘺 𝘺𝘦𝘴.. 𝘖𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘴𝘮𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘪𝘯𝘫𝘶𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘦𝘥.. 𝘍𝘰𝘳 𝘮𝘺𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧 𝘰𝘳 𝘦𝘪𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘭𝘦𝘧𝘵 𝘶𝘯𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘥..' You

The other Harshira stares at you in pure curiosity since they have no one like her who can heal to that extent.

"Well.. I can't.." You said which their eyes widen again and the lost boy point out something which make you frown.

"But wouldn't that make you the most easy target for the demons to harm since you can't heal yourself" he said As the pink to green braided twin hair girl raised her hand slightly.

"It might be because she can protect herself from reaching that much of injuries" said her as you smile at her which she squeak and look away.

"Its really useful your breathing but does it have drawbacks while healing?" Asked Master as you turn to face him and hummed.

"Yes,if your injuries are huge that may consume you to sleep such as Regenerating a body part while your stamina is low will lead you to sleep so its better if you get heal after fight."

"What about you does it affect you?"

"Well no it doesn't I can use this breathing as much as I want as long as I breathe"

"That.. You already are using total concentration
Breathing hmm"

You notice their behaviour was strange and you said you may take your leave which the Master agreed leading you to search the oh so familiar Butterfly estate.

'𝘐𝘵𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘪𝘵 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦 𝘮𝘶𝘤𝘩.. 𝘈𝘤𝘤𝘦𝘱𝘵' you stare at the butterflies cause their used to be lesser 𝘉utterflies.

"Are you lost?"

"Huh?" You turn to notice Kanao whose eyes widen yet it soon turn to stern smile.

"Oh no I was searching for my friends Nezuko's and others, do you stay here?" You asked her as she fliped her coin and frown you blink in confusion as she wasn't saying anything.

"Well.. Do you at least know Tanjiro? I mean a box with a girl been carried by a Kakushi?" You asked her, Kanao Eyes gleamed and flipped her coin again which you awaited.

Nothing she said nothing as she stared at her coin frowning, You awkwardly smile, "maybe did you saw the boar and Blonde short boy you saw right at mountain?" You asked again, She again flipped her coin and her silence make you frown.

'𝘞𝘩𝘺 𝘥𝘰𝘦𝘴 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴 𝘒𝘢𝘯𝘢𝘰 𝘧𝘭𝘪𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘥 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘤𝘰𝘪𝘯? 𝘐 𝘨𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘦𝘴𝘯'𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘬 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘦..' -𝘺𝘰𝘶

'𝘞𝘩𝘺 𝘪𝘴 𝘮𝘺 𝘤𝘰𝘪𝘯 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘥 𝘯𝘰.. 𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘐 𝘥𝘰𝘯𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘢𝘯𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘳 𝘩𝘦𝘳, 𝘐 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘬 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘦𝘳' -Kanao

Silence enveloped both of you as you sigh, "I will just search them.. see ya Kanao" you said as she nodded and you left with her staring at her coin in pure disappointment.

You heard a noise which make you rushed to see Zenitsu, Nezuko and Aoi they seems confused.

"Uh hi?" You said as you walk towards their side Nezuko without a thought jump at you from her bed which you almost fall but stood stilled she hugged you like you were about to go.

"Y/n-chan! I was so worried, Did they said anything or something?" Asked Nezuko as you hummed and let go of the hugged which she frowned.

"Well apparently it doesn't matter I am okay, by the way where were you and Tanjiro when we were in mountain?" You asked as she blinked, "oh we encountered a Lower moon" she said in obvious statement which you sigh and notice Zenitsu whose eyes held brim of tears he too try to jumped and hugged you but Aoi hold him in his collar before he does that.

"To be first you need to drink this medicine and second Are you Y/n?" She asked which you nodded in confusion.

"I heard your name from this trio and Kanao anyways, I am Aoi Need any medicine or are you here to visit?" She asked sternly which you simply smile and said you were here to visit.

"You.." Inosuke voice came a bit unclear as you notice him too and smile, "oh Inosuke-san! Are you okay?" You asked which he shooked his head Nezuko explain his voice was been crashed

"Oh.. I hope you guys get well soon" you said as they all frowned as Zenitsu came out with stupidest idea.

"Why don't you just use your breathing to heal us all?" He asked aoi seems to disagree.

"Ara Ara, I would not like you to do so, Y/n-chan" said Shinobu who was near your ear which you blink and look at her.

"Oh okay, Kocho-san" you said as Nezuko slightly pout away and pulled a hem of you haori.

"Ah right I was here to asked You a question Nezuko" you turned looking at Nezuko who blinks yet nodded in confusion.

"Can we talk outside?" You asked her which she agreed and both of you left outside with Zenitsu muttering Nezuko-chan and Y/n-chan will leave him which Aoi forced him to drink the medicine with Shinbu keeping her smile staring where both of you left.

'𝘈𝘳𝘢 𝘢𝘳𝘢, 𝘐 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘬 𝘵𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘺/𝘯-𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯~' shinobu.

You and Nezuko sat outside as watching the sky as Nezuko sat pretty confused of what and why you brought her here though she doesn't mind been with you alone.

"When did you started wearing the earring?" You asked staring at her with serious tone.

Her eyes seems to widen a bit yet smile brightly, "Well Tanjiro-niisan Gave it to me as a piece together.. Did something happen?" She asks which you look up avoiding her eyes.

"Do you.. Know the dance that is past down or?" You asks her eyes seems to widen and said yes which make you frown but still advoid her eyes.

"Y/n-chan please look here and answer me on question" which you hesitantly did but flinch with her eyes blazing on yours.

"How do you know the Hinokami Kagura?"

You just stare at her so does she.

"I-"

She let go of your face and look away which you frowned her ears was slightly red making you worried for her health.

"Nezuk-"

Your eyes widen as she turn with tears your heart clench in pure dreath.

"Did I say something or-"

"No.. Its just that I remember something that's all but Y/n I have to asked you something"

She wiped her tears as you nodded in çonfusion, She stare at you straight with pure determination.

"Will you believe me if I used the Hinokami Kagura as a breathing? There was fire when I used and it was related to the dance my brother told me even father before he died do you know? Y/n-chan?"

"I am sorry I don't think I am aware of it"

"Oh.. Well I guess so"

"Why don't you asks The flame pillar for that cause it is relate to fire right"

"I guess so.."

"Well I shall be visiting your brother then"

"Oh Let me lead you"

Which you nodded following beside her with you hands slightly trembling.

'𝘋𝘰𝘦𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘮𝘦𝘢𝘯 𝘕𝘦𝘻𝘶𝘬𝘰 𝘪𝘴 𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘶𝘳𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘋𝘦𝘮𝘰𝘯 𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨.. 𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴'  you thought to yourself frowning.

"Well here we are-" Nezuko stumble as her brother hugged her which you smile watching them as Tanjiro notice you he too hugged you which you returned.

"The Harshira must have hurt him a lot.." You muttered Nezuko sigh sadly, "I wonder why did they do that.." Nezuko said pouting which you patted her head while sighing.

As you three sat at the bed side with Tanjiro playing with your hair in the back as Nezuko clipping your hair.

"Shouldn't you sleep Tanjiro? I mean you did lost a lot of blood" you said unserely cause weary of him, Tanjiro shook his head as Nezuko agreed with Tanjiro pouting and holding your hands firmly but not too much strength to harm you.

"Tanjiro.." Nezuko sigh as You patted his head with him leaning into it, Nezuko chuckle "maybe he prefer to stay with you too y/n-chan" she said as you smile, "I Guess's so also Nezuko cut the chan and just called me Y/n" you said which her face flustered red but you couldn't see cause its dark"

"Y/n..."

✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿

A:n- Sorry if not much is progressed since I don't want to rushed things here.

But next chapter the bonding with Harshira will begin and thanks for the comments I now know whom to add but will say later.

╘═══════╡°•✧•°╞═══════╛

Taisho secret? (I just want to put it)

💛 Rengoku was clearly shock to see you and glad your fined but he was not so happy that you were involved with The demon and the female slayer

🧡 Zenitsu really want to hugged you.

♫ Inosuke Couldn't say he was happy to see you.

❑Nezuko eventually scent your fear when she mention she used Hinomami Kagura as a breathing.

💙 Tanjiro clearly is super clingy from nowown towards you.

💗 Nezuko loved you patting her head which she never knew she does.

💜Shinobu.. Well You will know later.

💚Kanao Was redoing her coin flip to get what she want to choose since she wasn't able to talk to you.

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚊𝚕𝚜𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚖𝚊𝚢 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚢𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚐𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐.

ฤแปc tiแบฟp

Bแบกn Cลฉng Sแบฝ Thรญch

140K 5.5K 36
โฅ๏ธŽ ษช แด„แด€ษด'แด› สŸแด‡แด› สแดแดœ ษขแด yandere! roommates x reader โ€โ€ขยฐโ€ขโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•เฎ“เน‘โ™กเน‘เฎ“โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ€ขยฐโ€ขโ€ When (Y/N) moves in with five strangers, things start out surprisingly well...
254K 10K 36
( YANDERE STALKER X FEM! READER ) ๆฐ—ใซใ—ใชใ„: อ€ฬ—โž› โ•ฐโ”€โ–ธ โ I'm the only one that can see you like this, that can ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž you like this โž ใƒป๊ง๏ผŽโ”โ” ๐ˆ๏ฟฝ...
188K 5K 24
๐—ช๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜€ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—ฎ ๐—ฐ๐—ฟ๐˜‚๐˜€๐—ต ๐˜๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ป๐˜€ ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ผ๐—ฏ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป? ๐’๐ก๐ž'๐ฌ ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐จ๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ, ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ง๐จ ๐จ๐ง...