Unsure |18+|

By caramel_brownie

Ivory Rosewood is an 18 years old college student, ever so ambitious for what the future holds but saw her wo... More

Yogalates
Chapter-1
Chapter-2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10

Chapter 3

69 17 48
By caramel_brownie

This morning I wake up with air full of uneasiness surrounding me like hot and heavy. My stomach is forming into knots thinking about last night. The idea of getting up is just too much but the sun is up and I have to follow.
"I don't want to, this isn't fair!" Tucking the corners of my bed I'm taking my sweet time to simmer down my growing anxiety. "Nothing has changed, it is just... just Zack."

I step into the shower the images of last night replaying, "fuck!" Would I do it all over again? "I want to. Nope. This isn't right. Us, argh!" By the end of shower my thoughts have somehow simmered down, "a silent brain feels good." Each drop of hot water took away some anxiety with it, pooling around and off my feet.

Wrapping my comfy towel, I walk into my closet, "what should we wear today?"

I end up wearing bold red cotton shorts and creamy off shoulder lace top. Since I have decided to go bold today I curl my hair outwards, a little tighter than my usual wavy hair and applying raspberry gloss I nod in approval at my appearance in the mirror. A girl should dress stunning for herself once in a while.

Last night meant nothing it has changed nothing, chanting this mantra I run into mom, "watch out I'm wearing boots."  She gives me ah-kids smile, "eat your breakfast before you leave." she says loudly over the door before closing it. She is leaving for pack house already, all dressed up in formals? Weird. What was that rush about? Never mind, I'll ask her later.

Soon after she left, Isaac pulls over in the drive way and soon enough he starts yanking the horn.

"I am coming out now." I yell back.

Grabbing the doorknob I tell my self for the last time, nothing has changed. I did change into my nikes though.

I guess it was only the walls of my room that were weighing down on me because as soon as I step outside a huge smile found its way upto my face. Walk from the front door to side walk seems like a long uncomfortable runway.

"Let me open the door for you." he leans over the divider to reach passenger door, flexing his muscles.

"No I can open it for myself like any other day."

"Okay so this is how it is huh?" He laughs resting his head back.

"How is what?" I put on the seat belt.

"Just that you look hot all dolled up for me," he says eyeing me down.

"Excuse you. I could tease you too you know," he is looking as dashing as ever with his curly brown hair perfectly done and his perfect smile which is so contagious, "but you know being the wifer person I am..." what the heck! And I know I fucked up because Issac is laughing his ass off. "I meant wise."

"Yes babe you meant that."

"Don't babe me," I stop his hand from patting my head.

"Put up the roof top for me please?"

Pressing the button on his car keys he ruffles my hair again, "we would not want these curls to mess up now, do we?"

"No because you are doing it for me!" I grab his arm and push him away again but this time he pulls mine close to his face and places his lips softly over my ring finger.

He is giving me butterflies. Everything is happening in slow motion or maybe it seems that way because the top of his mercedes convertible is closing too slow.

"Just the two of us." He hands me his phone, his other hand is on the steering and he pulls out of the drive way.

What? I am startled and staring at his phone confused.

"Play just the two of us, you will find it in recently played." I hear him chuckle lowly.

He said it that way on purpose but I'm going to let it slide because I am a wiser person. See!
"Cocky much." I just had to add this, now we are even.

I press the play button, I am actually impressed by the song. He starts whistling along the end, his hands creasing my legs in synch, this feels oddly relaxing. I lean into the seat getting comfortable. I could never feel uncomfortable around him. Why was I feeling anxious before? I feel stupid now.

"We will go for a run after college?"

"Uhnmm." I nod smiling.

Rest of the ride went silently we hummed along the songs of his playlist, this playlist is different than those he usually listens to, I did not notice it till now. He is driving through the campus grounds now.

"What are you, love sick?"  I joke, teasing him about his modified playlist.

"Love sick, head over heels, whatever you would like to call me, shower you with all my attention," he sings rest of the song after pulling out the keys.

He accepted my accusations just like that! No denying? He leaps to kiss my cheek before we step out of the car.

Why am I feeling giddy? Uhhh he is getting under my nerves.

'No he is not and that is precisely the problem' I hear Audrey complaining in the back of my mind. She is annoyed with me for yesterday.

My brother Ryker is waiting at our usual parking spot with Rosalyn and Lucas.

"Well Look at those two love birds." Lucas says doing that hand shake thing and pull Issaic in for hug, he then gives me a side hug as well. I notice my brother rolling his eyes, I never asked for his opinion anyway.

"It is good to have you back man" says my brother doing the same.

"Feels good to have our group back." Rosalyn chimes in pulling me in a tight hug.

Ryker and Isaac are in their final year of college. Me? First year, first class first floor. Separate classes! I share mine with Daniel and his friends. Right now they are bunched up in the back talking about some new girl. Yes wolf hearing.

It has only been a month but nothing feels new because there are so many familiar faces like those from neighbouring packs. It is not important that we talk or not but we recognise each other by face and the teachers as well.

"Hey guys, what is the news?" Placing my bag, I give Dan a hug. It is sweet when he does these little things that he do, like saving me a seat.

"Nothing crazy! You know Mike."

Yes. Mike talks a lot. It actually suits his name. I chuckle, nodding at what he said.

"The type of crazy you were interested in a while ago."

"You heard about it too?" Emma asks me, ignoring their staring contest.

"No. I overheard your conversation earlier. A new admission? Or may be it is someone joining late this semester."

"No buddy, it is new admission. You know how hard it is to resist this face and my charming personality."

"Yes, very hard indeed." I share a look with Emma.

"We had a little chat before class, her name is Rachel." Mike stretches his wrist band before putting it back on, like he is some certified player now.

"She told me she moved here in Jordiana a month ago and they have pretty solid connections with some higher ups in this college which made their admission process go smoothly."

"Dude you forget to share that part where you almost shitted yourself."

"Man you are totally jealous she did not talk to you." Mike shrugs him off.

"Trust me, I would rather eat raw tomatoes. When he was talking to Rachel, her boyfriend appeared out of nowhere and scared the shit out of him." Dan looks like in pain for muffling his laughter.

"Have you ever met someone that your words retreat back to your throat? He was a really scary dude, he freaking roared at me like crazy. I don't want to get myself into any gurrrrl shit this early in the semester. I simply stepped back."

"His charming personality is deeply wounded. He is making shit up."

Poor Mike! It is just his bad day today. This guy he is talking about must be a werewolf and werewolves are very possessive over their mates. Things could have gotten worse than him only growling at Mike had he mistaken Mike for a werewolf.

"Bro if you don't want to take what I'm saying I'm cool with it. Emma you were also there."

"Uhh! I was looking at the other guy with long black hair and tattoos. He is hot Becca, you should check him out."

"I believe you." I give Mike an assuring smile. I could only imagine how he handled an angry werewolf glowering him, or may be that guy was not that intimidating to begin with.

"He was scared shitless and froze. I had to tell him that they are gone." Dan whispers in my ear. This answered my question.

Who is nudging?

"Emms? Huh?" She points to the door and professor Marco enters the class.

Wait, correction, professor Marco followed by someone else!

"Welcome. Late admissions?" Marco is famous for his daunting monotone. He is from crimson moon pack, an old neighbourhood.

"Yes. Good morning, professor Marco is it?"
The girl who I guess is Rachel greets Marco.

Overconfident, preppy barbie. I already find her repulsing.

I turn to Mike and mouth, "Rachel?"
That guy beside Rachel is glaring at him.

Mike always manages to get himself into troubles. Poor Mike. I give him my sympathetic puppy dog smile.

This catches new guy's attention, he gives me a boring look before sitting down. Soon Rachel turns to look at my direction too.

Talk about warm greetings. I roll my eyes.

I will avoid these fellows for now, they don't seem the friendly type.

'But they smell good.' My wolf Audrey purrs in the back of my mind, she sounds excited.

'You mean they as in both of them?' Please don't tell me she find their smell attractive because they are...!

'Stop overreacting! It is faint, coming from them but it is not theirs.'
I let go of the breath that I didn't know I was holding.

'You almost gave me a heart attack. Whose then?'

'They must have gotten that scent from our mate probably, you should talk to them.' She doesn't sound like she is kidding.

'No! I think you missed the look they just gave us.'

'Emma saw them with another guy this morning?'

'We will walk into him somewhere later today.'

Deep down I also want this scent to belong to my mate.

My mom always says how only you find your mate's scent heavenly and only his touch ignites your soul. It all sound so dreamy.

"Hey Emma," I hush, "about that thing you were talking earlier," she gives me a questioning glance then again turn forward to what professor is telling. What is it again? Unimolecular substitutions.

Goddess! I do not want to say the exact words. Rachel and her friend will hear my whispers because, you know wolf hearing!

"About talking with some guy." I try to make it as vague as possible.

"He is so sexy Ivy! with all his tattoos. I wish I could get him to do me. So, you will talk to him?" Now she is interested?

My head immediately snap in the direction of new comers and sure they were looking at us gossiping. Is that a smirk? I instantly look away.

"No I will not!" I snap at Emma, she is shocked at my response. Uhhh! seriously this was a bad idea.

"Hey chill!" I put my head down on my notes, please Emma stop talking.

Thank goddess she did.
"Do you want him for yourself? Ivy I do not stand a chance anyway."

"Nooooo! I'm not mad! would you please now focus on what Marco is saying."  This is so embarrassing.

First period took longer than usual to end. I was constantly checking my phone for time. I cannot shake that smug look they both gave me when I left class.

I am stomping hard with each step to my next class. Rosalyn is already seated. I throw my bag harshly before sitting down.

"What has gotten you all riled up girl?" My actions startled her.

"Don't ask me. I do not want to talk about it."

"Okay, I will not." She takes out her notes. I mean she could have at least pressed a little longer.

We did not speak a word the whole class. I am hungry. I skipped breakfast today, again.

On our way to cafeteria I told her everything that happened in my class earlier. We both are laughing hard at it. Now that I have put it out, it doesn't sound as embarrassing as when it was in my head. In any case, I never suggested I want to do their friend and if they are thinking it that way then that is their catch.

Paying for our food, we are now looking for a proper table.

I checked for any messages from Issaic.
[Only one class left after this one ;p]
I text him.

We had decided to meet after college, that is if he has not come up with some other work.

"Crap! Incoming, two o'clock, new students, act normal." I say plainly, trying not look an odd duck. Rose starts fake laughing like she has just heard the most hilarious joke of her lifetime.

Have I ever mentioned how much I love her? I declare now.

***
Hey guys what do you think, would that mystery guy be her mate or not?
And how do you think he would react when he finds out our girl Ivory is already pinning on getting dirty with him?
*wiggly eyebrows*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5M 93K 118
{18+ COMPLETED} THREE BOOKS IN ONE. "What are you doing?" I ask and he raises an eyebrow. "What do you think?" Brett retorts, grabbing hold of my wai...
2.1M 44.1K 54
[WARNING - EXPLICIT CONTENT] I tried getting out of his hold, but he had more strength in his finger than I had in my body. He flipped me over until...
13.3M 364K 63
"Fuck, baby. You can't say things like that to me. I want to, also. Trust me." His hand snakes down my body until he enters two of his fingers into m...
674K 16.1K 61
August & Colin | WRU series | book 1 We take risks. We make mistakes. We lie. We love. We hurt. We lose total control. I took a risk. I paid the pri...