๐“๐‡๐„ ๐’๐Ž๐ ๐Ž๐… ๐‡๐„๐€๐‘๐“...

Oleh XOCHOIXO

๐“๐‡๐„ ๐’๐Ž๐ ๐Ž๐… ๐‡๐„๐€๐‘๐“๐’ โŽข โ Off with their head! โž โ Harvey, have you always had those golden little... Lebih Banyak

๐ƒ๐„๐’๐‚๐„๐๐ƒ๐€๐๐“๐’ ๐Ž๐๐„
๐‚๐€๐’๐“ ๐Ž๐๐„
๐๐‘๐Ž๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ. rotten to the core
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ. the plan
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘. auradon
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’. the wand
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“. goodness class
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”. fairy godmother's daughter
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•. mulan's daughter
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–. new information
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—. the love-spell
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ. did i mention?
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. if only
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. video chat
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘. anti love-spell
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’. family day
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“. set it off!
๐ƒ๐„๐’๐‚๐„๐๐ƒ๐€๐๐“๐’ ๐“๐–๐Ž
๐‚๐€๐’๐“ ๐“๐–๐Ž
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”. ways to be wicked
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•. life in auradon
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–. the truth gummy
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—. what's my name?
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ. the date
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. home evil home
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. harry hook
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘. chillin' like a villain
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’. don't you love me?
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“. losing, not an option
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”. space between
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•. a talk with a lion
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–. it's going down
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—. girl talk
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ. you and me
๐ƒ๐„๐’๐‚๐„๐๐ƒ๐€๐๐“๐’ ๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
๐‚๐€๐’๐“ ๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ. good to be bad
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ. the engagement
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘. hades
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’. queen of mean
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ“. to keep auradon safe
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ”. audrey?!
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ•. do what you gotta do
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ–. teaming up
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’๐ŸŽ. one kiss
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ. my once upon a time
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ. the final battle
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ‘. can you wake her?
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’. break this down
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ“. do you ever miss them?
๐„๐๐ˆ๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„

๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ—. night falls

808 21 3
Oleh XOCHOIXO

━━━━˚❤👑🃏⋆˚━━━━
𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗦𝗢𝗡 𝗢𝗙 𝗛𝗘𝗔𝗥𝗧𝗦 𝟯

𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐒

{THIRD PERSON POV}

After the Vks teamed up with the four pirates, they went to Auradon and saw everyone sleeping. Harvey tried to reach Ben on his phone while Carlos tried to reach Jane and Evie tried to reach Doug and Dizzy.

"They're asleep," Mal said in shock as she glanced at the people sleeping at the tables in the garden, "Everyone."

"I can't get Ben," Harvey told the group.

"Or Dizzy or Doug," Evie said as she glanced at her phone.

"Or Jane. The signal's out," Carlos added.

"Is that Auradon prep?" Celia asked in amazement as she pointed to the school.

"Yeah. When everybody wakes up, you're going to love it," Carlos smiled at Celia as she silently cheered.

"Everything is so..." Gil started to say as he looked around in shock.

"Freaky," Jay cuts in.

"...Green," Gil finished what he was saying, "You have leaves on your trees and what are those colored things on the bushes?"

"Um... Flowers," Jay told Gil, giving him a weird look.

"Flowers are pretty," Gil grinned before turning to the table they stood in front of and grabbing some fruit from the bowl on the table, "Cantaloupe! Mm! Mm!"

"We don't have fresh fruit on the Isle, remember?" Uma reminded Jay when he went to stop him.

Jay pats Gil on the back, "They're grapes," He told him before walking over to Harry.

"Grapes?" Gil muttered, "I love grapes."

"I believe I deserve some compensation for my muscles, my wile and my role in this endeavor," Harry said as he took some money out of a sleeping person's wallet. Jay quickly walked over to Harry and took the money out of Harry's hand.

"You do, me not squash you like a bug," Jay told Harry as he put the money in the person's pocket causing Harry to laugh, sarcastically.

"Think I'm scared of you, Jay," Harry said as he held up the hand that had the hook.

"Guys," Harvey and Zack called out in unison as Harry backed off and Jay stormed away from him.

"Mm," a voice moaned. Carlos looked over and saw Dude licking something from one of the sleeping person's hands.

"Dude," Carlos exclaimed, excitedly.

"Delicious," Dude said as he turned to look up at Carlos as he burped.

"Dude, really?" Carlos scolded.

"What? It wasn't me, I swear," Dude exclaimed, "Okay, it was me."

"Hey. Do you know what happened here?" Carlos asked the dog as the others, but Evie, walked over to him.

"Yup. Audrey showed up. She put everybody to sleep. And then she turned some of them..." Dude started to explain.

"Guys," Evie called out, "Hannah turned to stone." Everyone walked over to her.

"Alright. Everybody stays on their toes," Jay told us as the others looked at Hannah in shock.

"Look since we're here..." Uma started as she pointed back at the school.

"Let's check the school," Zack finished for Uma before he, Uma, Harry, Gil and Celia started to walk towards the school.

"No," Harvey shook his head which caused Zack and his group to stop and look at him, "Audrey went straight for the crown, so, I think it's safe to assume that he's gonna go for Ben and his castle next. That's where we'll go," Mal, Evie, Jay, and Carlos nodded in agreement as Zack and his group walked back over to them.

"Says who?" Zack asked as he rolled his eyes.

"Says me," Harvey said as he took a step towards Zack.

"Says you and that's supposed to mean something to me?" Zack asked Harvey.

"Guys," Mal cuts in before they could do anything. Harvey and Zack looked at Mal as she gave Harvey the look that caused Harvey to roll his eyes.

"To the castle," Harvey ordered.

❤🃏

The group got to Ben's castle and went inside as Harvey and Dude led the way through the hallways.

"Ben!" Harvey called out as the group turned to the corner.

"This way," Dude called back to the group as he ran ahead of them.

"Ben could be asleep anywhere," Harvey exclaimed with a huff.

"Or turned to stone," Celia added as everyone looked at her.

"Okay," Mal whispered as she put a hand over Celia's mouth.

"Ben!" Harvey called out, again.

"I got a scent," Dude told us from the end of the hallway, "Very pungent cologne. Easy to track. Follow me, people."

"That's great, Dude," Jay said in relief.

"FYI, I give great cuddles, too," Dude added, causing the group to scoff.

"Really?" Gil asked in awe as the group continued down the hallway, "I never had a pet growing up. Well, except for the elk head in Dad's man cave, but that wasn't..."

"Hold up," Uma cuts in. They all stopped and looked at what she was looking at to see a long scratch on the wall and one of the paintings cut in half, "What's this?"

"Uh...any chance this was already there?" Carlos asked Harvey as he pointed to the painting. Harvey shook his head and looked around in shock.

"And follow me," Dude said before going down another hallway.

"Ben! Ben! Ben!" Harvey called out as the group walked down the hallway before coming to a stop in front of a pair of doors. Harvey opened the doors to reveal a big room with suits of armor displayed all along the walls.

Evie turned to Celia, "Stay here, okay?" Evie told Celia softly who nodded and stayed in the doorway as Evie followed the others into the room.

"I can feel you lurking," Harry said as he felt Jay standing behind him as he touched one of the swords.

"Good," Jay told Harry, through his teeth.

"So you can track, cuddle and talk," Gil said as he scratched Dude's chin before turning to Carlos, "Hey, do you think his puppies would talk, too?"

"Alright man," Carlos said as he petted Gil's shoulder, "He's taken. You want a dog, adopt a rescue."

"Talking puppies?" Dude laughed as Gil walked away, "That's crazy."

"I bet you lost some sleep over me on the loose?" Zack asked Harvey, smirking as they led the way to the back of the room.

"No. Unsurprisingly, dragons don't really lose sleep," Harvey said as the group came to a stop, "I wonder what fried octopus tastes like," Harvey questioned with a smirk, causing Zack to sarcastically laugh.

"Okay. Why don't we do not this?" Mal asked Zack and Harvey.

"We're celebrating our differences," Zack reminded Mal. As the group was distracted by Harvey and Zack's argument, Harry saw some pink smoke coming out of the suit of armor in front of them.

"I believe we're being challenged," Harry told Zack as Zack held out his hand, not looking away from Harvey and Mal.

"Let's split up and look for Audrey," Zack suggested.

"That makes absolutely no sense," Harvey told Zack, "Unless Uma gives me my ember, she's gonna spell you!"

"Boys!" Harry exclaimed to the boys' attention, "We have a situation here."

The group all looked at the suit of armor in front of them as it started to move causing them to back away from it in shock.

"Do you like a prince, Harvey?" Audrey's voice came out from the suit of armor, "How about a knight in shining armor? Or knights?"

{All}

Watch your back, watch your back
We can counter their attack
Hit 'em 'til the armor cracks

{Zack}

This could get a little sticky
How to win this battle could be tricky
But I know the best way
Fall back let me lead, you hold the line
And we'll bring them to their knees

{Harvey}

Swords in the air if you're with me
They got us outnumbered one to fifty
But victory is ours
'Cause I got a strategy, you take the left
And the rest of you can follow me (uh-uh)
This is my crew

{Zack}

Well this is my squad

{Harvey}

This is my turf

{Evie}

Oh my gosh, look guys
We've got bigger fish to fry
Put your differences aside
'Cause right now we're on the same side
Until the night falls, everyone

{Harvey, Zack, and the girls}

We'll stay together 'til the battle is done

{All}

Watch your back, watch your back
We can counter their attack
Hit 'em 'til the armor cracks
Until the night falls, we're aligned
It doesn't mean that we're on the same side
Watch your back, watch your back
Hit 'em hard and hit 'em fast
They're too heavy to react

{Mal}

This situation's getting kinda heavy
Hold your weapons tight keep 'em steady
'Cause if we stick together we can make it out alive
I'll cause a distraction, you attack them from the side

{Uma}

All my soldiers stand at the ready
We can cut 'em up like confetti
We'll hit 'em from the front, you counter from behind
Don't forget the fate of Auradon's on the line

{The Boys}

This is all out war, they got us outnumbered
The way the swords clash is the sound of the thunder

{Harvey}

And we are not going under, we will never run for cover

{All}

We battle for the victory and ride for each other

{Evie}

Until the night falls everyone

{Harvey, Zack, and the girls}

We'll stay together 'til the battle is done

{All}

Back to back, back to back
We can counter their attack
Hit 'em 'til the armor cracks
Until the night falls, we're aligned
It doesn't mean that we're on the same side
Back to back, back to back
Hit 'em hard and hit 'em fast
They're too heavy to react

{Mal}

Suit of armor strong and true
Make this metal bust a move!

{All}

Until the night falls, you can trust
I'm gonna help you win this battle because
I got your back, got your back
Got your back, got your back
All for one and that's a fact
Night fall pitch black

Everyone cheered as the suits of armor collapsed.

"Yeah! We did that! That's what I'm talking-" Zack cheered as he was about to give Harvey a high-five but both paused and backed away.

"No," Evie moaned in disappointment as the group all backed away from each other and went separate sides with Evie and Mal in the middle, "Guys, come on. This was so great. We were a team. We worked together."

"Come on," Mal tried to bring Harvey forward but Harvey pushed her hand away, "Come on," she tried to do the same with Zack but Zack shoved her hand away.

"You know, what should we try? An icebreaker," Evie told the group which caused Harvey, Jay, and Carlos to all groan and shake their heads as Evie and Mal turned to Zack and his friends, "You say something you really like about the other person, okay?"

"I'll start," Mal looked between the four before stopping on Harry, "Harry, great accent," Mal told Harry, who looked at her in shock, "Now you go."

"Are they always this perky?" Uma asked, Harvey, Jay, and Carlos in disbelief.

"Oh, it wasn't really your turn but thank you," Evie told Uma with a smile.

"Ok, Evie, Mal," Harvey said.

"Yeah," Evie and Mal said as they turned to face Harvey.

"Come here," Harvey said as he pulled Evie and Mal towards him and grabbed Evie and Mal's hands, "I love you. Both."

"I love you," Evie and Mal repeated with a smile.

"And I love this energy but we are very short on time. Audrey clearly knows that we're here and we need to get out of here, ASAP," Harvey told Evie and Mal seriously.

"Alright, where does this cheerleader bunk down? Even if she's not there, we might find some sort of clue." Zack cuts in.

"Actually, she's still in the dorms," Mal informed the group.

"You're right," Harvey exclaimed, crossing his arms, "Because of summer school."

"Wha?" Harry laughed, "Summer school? Summer. School. No wonder she wants revenge." He put an arm around Uma's shoulder.

"Okay, I need you guys to go find Ben," Harvey told Carlos, Jay, Gil, and Harry, "We will meet back up at Evie's in two, okay?"

"Sounds like we're going with mine and Uma's plan," Zack pointed out to the group.

"We're just saying," Uma added.

"It was kind of the obvious plan," Harvey told the two.

"Uma and Zack said it first," Gil added.

"Right, so our plan," Uma agreed with Gil.

"Right," Harry muttered.

"Whatever," Harvey said. And with that note, they all went their separate ways.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

21.1K 310 13
Y/n. Daughter of Maleficent and little sister of Mal. The VKs are forced to go to Auradon and try and steal The Fairy Godmother's wand in hopes to fr...
33.6K 960 19
Prince Ben soon to be King offers redemption for the child of villains in hope to make amends and start over. But not everyone is happy with this dec...
26.5K 775 10
๐…๐„๐‹๐‹ ๐ˆ๐ ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„ ๐–๐ˆ๐“๐‡ ๐€ ๐ƒ๐„ ๐•๐ˆ๐‹ โŽข โ If you dream a thing more than once, it's sure to come true. โž โ I just... don't know what my futu...
211K 3.7K 25
โYou, The reader will be the twin sister of Mal and the daughter of Maleficent. DISNEY DESCENDANTS DOESN'T BELONG TO ME. This is just FanFiction.โž โ...