Use & throw |🅙︎🅙︎🅚︎( 𝙴𝚍...

By ava_right_here

ᕼᑌᖇTIᑎᘜ ՏOᗰᗴOᑎᗴ ᑕᗩᑎ ᗷᗴ ᗩՏ ᗴᗩՏY ᗩՏ TᕼᖇOᗯIᑎᘜ ᗩ ՏTOᑎᗴ Iᑎ Tᕼᗴ Տᗴᗩ. ᗷᑌT ᗪO YOᑌ ᕼᗩᐯᗴ ᗩᑎY Iᗪᗴᗩ ᕼOᗯ ᗪᗴᗴᑭ TᕼᗩT ՏTOᑎᗴ ᑕ... More

Chapter 01
part 2
Part 3
part 4
part 5
thanks so much
Part 6
Part 7
So sorry😢
part 8
Part 9
Part 10
thanks
Part 11
Part 12
part 13
Thanks
this needs to stop
couldn't update
New book covers
part 15
part 16
new book
Thanks so much
part 17
announcement
important,read it.
thanks alot
bonus part

Part 14

692 30 12
By ava_right_here

Y/n's pov :
It's been a week we both shifted to new apartment. And the most important part he, My boss Mr. Jeon Jungkook proposed me i am so happy, i got someone for whom i can live i can sacrifice my all things. The one whom i can love. Love of my life.

*Jungkook's pov*

It's been one week i proposed y/n i really regret it but it's going as per my plan, i want bora to regret what she done to me and make her feel jealous when my plan will be successful i will leave her.

  Time skip to office :

Still Jungkooks pov:
It was break now so i decided to have lunch with Y/n. Well, I need a company and even I have habit to eat with her. And most important She talks alot, I just feel like to Shut her fucking mouth. Oh god what am i thinking. Till then I got snapped out of my thoughts cause of knock on the door.

JK: come in

Y/n - Umm. uhh.. Le.. let's have lunch. together, theres a new restraunt near by. if you don't have any work.

JK: - Yeah sure, come

I grabbed my coat and headed towards her.

Y/n - Many of people say that restraunt is really good. But anyway, "silence for 10 sec. Do you know what is the name of restraunt?

Jk: - no I not and I don't want to know even, understood.

Y/n- uhh.. ok

And then we drove off to the restraunt We headed towards the table and sat down.

waiter:- Hello sir, Hello mam, what would you both love to eat. Y/n started to see the menu.

Y/n's Pov:

It's really too costy here like I mean simple cheese pasta is at $7 like wtf, so i took the cheapest one, salad which of $5.

Y/n: I would like to have salad

JK'S POV:

what Salad, who eats Salad now, argh! why do i even care ,leave. JK: I would like to have one plate ramen and banana milk.

waiter-ok sir, your order will be ready soon.

Y/n: - Banana mik boy you will never leave your Banang milk right. You are too cute.i really Love you alot, you are the one I wanted

JK: - you just took salad.

Y/n: ohh, I am not that hungry so.

Jk: ohh ok..

And here we go again, she starts. talking, as I became bored. I looked out and saw bora there I immediately took some ramen out my plate and feed y/n.

y/n's pov :
He suddenly out of no where raised his fork up with ramen on and bought it near my mouth, I opened my mouth and he stuffed ramen in.

y/n: Uhm.. thank you.

and he smiled in response, i missed this side. of him alot like he was always busy in work and also used to ignore me like I am no where out here. But whatever I love him. and Ik that he loves me too or Idk. argh! he loves you crackhead.

Jk's pov: -

well I know that Bora will be jealous right now, and I want it. "Ding" I got a message So I opened the phone to check from who it is and what it is, It was from Bora:

                   *Start of chat*

Bora: Pls Jungkook let me explain you Pls. it's just a misunderstanding, leave that bitch.

JK: Shut up! I have seen it by my eyes and how can you say its a lie.

Bora: come at the nearby Garden.  I will explain you everything. 

Jk: ok

     *End of chat*

JK: I have work, I need to go bye.

y/n's pov:

Y/n: - now? but it's lun....

till then he went outside, I finished eating and payed the bill, and started heading towards office.

Jk's pov:

I went to the Garden and Saw Bora, I went to her.

JK: Yes explain fast I have to go.

Bora: Yah! that day I was at the club Chilling and was drunked fully. So that boy dropped me  to house seeing my drunked condition he got a chance so he started kissing me and at that time you came and saw that, that's all now it's up to you. Pls leave that bitch.

listening to her words I started feeling guilty to leave her.

JK: I am..am sorry. I love you.

Bora: It's ok, I love you too, And she leaned into a kiss.

Y/n's pov:

as I was heading towards office, watching around, my eyes got on them, they... they were ki... kissing.

Yess i am done. If it's boring let it be i was not able to think. And yes my exams are near*shit* and i am stressed in mochi and the most important on July 9 bts come back and here i will be busy in exams *crying* but my sis BABYBEARJENJEN is helping me alot i love you so much my beautiful sis. Ok bye vote and comment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.1K 1.4K 27
TAEHYUNG FF -This is dramatic sweet love story of two people who were best friend in the past but their fate made them separate. After many years lat...
14.4K 694 40
ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴘᴀʀᴀʟʟᴇʟ ʟɪɴᴇꜱ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ɪɴᴛᴇʀꜱᴇᴄᴛ ʙᴜᴛ ɢᴜᴇꜱꜱ ᴡʜᴀᴛ? ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴀᴡꜱ, ɢᴜᴇꜱꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍɪʀʀᴏʀ ʟᴀᴡꜱ ᴀʀᴇ ᴛʀᴜᴇ. ᴘᴀʀᴀʟʟᴇʟ ʟɪɴᴇ ᴅᴏ ɪɴᴛᴇʀꜱᴇᴄ...
288K 7.1K 32
It's been exactly a year since I last saw you...you...the person who I loved...no..love..whom I left broken in every way.... God if only these events...
877K 20.1K 29
⇒ ''You get it!? You will never get out of here!'' You just had turned to 18. You thought the life will begin. You could be free, happy and experien...