Solitude (COMPLETED)

By thebluethroat

๐™๐™€๐˜ผ๐˜พ๐™ƒ๐™€๐™ ๐™ญ ๐™Ž๐™๐™๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™‰๐™ ๐™๐™Š๐™ˆ๐˜ผ๐™‰๐˜พ๐™€ I have seen/read many stories where a student is crazy in lov... More

The destination of our First meeting.
Impression on Eric
The Classroom interaction
Eric scared for Ana
First visit to Solitude
With "HIM"
Don't mess with His girl.
Not an update
Consoling HER
First Date??
Eric's realisation
Awkward
Ana's decision?
A Difficult Decision
Not An Update
you need to know who's the BOSS
The Party Evening
Eric's Fear is Real?
Eric Apologizes
A day in his careโค
Another Date?
The 'Teacher student' bond
We are together now
I am still getting used to 'being loved'
Is he disappointed in Us?
I'll like to surprise my girl
NOT AN UPDATE. Dt: 23/3/21
This was not how I had imagined
I feel used
Stop Walking Away.
Are You Jealous?
I spoilt her trip
Was he the same person?
She is all set to leave.
I want to know about your parents.
The Past
What would happen if anyone finds out.
What's coming next.
Stay Alert
I wanted to Run
In my shirt.
Solitude- FINAL
Author's note

What does Eric have that I don't.

1.3K 83 9
By thebluethroat

Warning:

The chapter contains abuse and physical harassment.
If it triggers you, you are free to skip the chapter.
__________________________________

ANA’s POV:

“That terminates with the end of your internal exams. You have one month to go before you give your final exams and graduate out of this academy.” Prof. Luna said to us as she collected the test papers from her table and walked out.

It had been one month that we had now returned from the camp and one month since I could interact or even talk to talk to Eric on regular basis.

We had to be extra careful because we had people too interested in our lives.

We stopped talking over calls and text messages cause Eric believes the academy can randomly ask us to get our phones checked.

Kelvin and Eric also had stopped interacting much, at least in the academy

We just had our internal exams done and within one month we’ll have our finals. But the rules here were a bit different from the academies I had attended previously.

Here, if someone does not clear the internals, they won’t be allowed to sit for the finals, which kinda sucks.

That is why we had to be regular with our studies and take this exam seriously.

✨✨✨

Two weeks had gone by and we were supposed to get our papers on the internal tests that we had given.
Of course I was nervous but I know I had done fairly well in maximum subjects.

It was the time for our math papers, Prof Peter.

I had given this paper well, but for some reason I was still nervous on how he would grade us.

I hoped he did not take any of his ‘personal’ grudges here.

I was walking towards our math class when I saw Kelvin come out of Peter’s cabin.
He looked a bit weird. Nervous.

What is he upto?

He knocked into Prof Peter almost immediately.
“what are you doing in there?” Peter looked confused and sounded firm.

I was sure Kelvin looked tensed but his face almost went to normal.

“you had asked me to get the papers for you.”

“ahh right. Go to the class I shall bring them. Thank you.” Kelvin was dismissed.

Maybe I was wrong.

We settled in the class and he entered and my anxiousness  just sat in right in the centre of my core.
I got my papers in my hand and I was shocked to see my grades.

I HAD FAILED. IN MATH.

There was no chance I could.
Math was my favorite subject.

I went through my paper and realised I had been only given marks for the first few sums.
He did not even check my entire paper.

“Most of you’ll have done well. Really well.” He said and I looked to him. he was smirking. Seriously?

“How many of you’ll couldn’t make through it this time, please raise your hand.” He was looking at me, amused.
He raised his eyebrows as if he knew I was one of them.

I raised my hand and I could hear some laughs and gasps . I looked around the class and I was shocked.

It was just me, from the entire class, who had failed.
The fuck?

  “There is some issue with the grades.” My voice came weaker than I thought.

It was obvious actually, I had never scored low academically. Not math atleast. And now I don't know what to do.

“So you’re telling me I haven’t done my job properly Ms Grace?” Our math prof. said.

“not exactly, but that’s one way to put it.” He scoffed at my response.

“I know what I am doing, everyone who scores less either points it to the teacher or the exam.” He nodded his head as if he was wrongly accused.

“yet..” he spoke again “if you have something, you think I should correct, bring it to my cabin after the lect. I would not waste my lect hours for rechecking your stupid paper.”

I was terrified at his response.
Angry at how easily he could dust everything off his shoulder making a joke of me, in front of the entire class; and scared to go in his cabin after the class.

A tiny voice in me said that it was all on purpose. But I shushed it.

✨✨✨

“you’ll be fine right? Do you want us to wait outside the cabin.” Lara asked me as we were walking through the campus to go back to central building D.

I nodded in respose. “I’ll be ok. You don’t have to wait. Go ahead with Kelvin. I’ll text you once I am done.”

“okay. Just call me if anything ok. I’ll go find kelvin. I don't know where is he. He has been a little weird since the morning.”
I recalled, as Lara pointed out, how different Kelvin was acting up in outside Peter’s cabin.

For once I thought that what if Peter also targets boys. But I shook that thought off immediately.

Taking deep breaths and calming myself, as I stood outside his cabin.
I had to do this. This is for the sake of my graduation. I just have to go through this once and then I am out of this academy for good.

There was no one else in the corridor.
Most of the teachers had already left since we were done for the day, and that is why I was more scared to go to his room.

I wished Eric knew about it. He would have helped me some way. 

Whether Eric was there in the academy or not, I had no clue. We had stopped talking to an extent that we didn’t know each other’s whereabouts half of the time.

Gathering everything that I had, I knocked at his cabin and immediately he asked me to enter as if he was waiting for it.

This was the first time in the entire one year that I had spent at Bridgewell that I had seen his cabin.

Thanks to Eric, I never had to see it ever.
Mostly Peter would just call me in the staff room, so it was a bit comfortable having other professors around.

But today was different. He was in a more casual, rough attire.

His coat was lying around on the table and his shirt were unbuttoned for the first 2 buttons.

His tie was loose and his sleeves were rolled till the elbow and most often guys with rolled up sleeves look impressing but this man, he looked creepy.

I don't know if he was in this attire because it was time to leave anyway or if he was always like this in his cabin.

The former seemed more valid but a tiny voice in me said there was more than that.

Why would he get so comfortable when he knew you were about to meet him?

I sushed this voice again.
Let’s get this done. I said to myself

“I have got something to talk ab--” I started looking anywhere but at him. I know he was looking at me and that was making me so uncomfortable

“of course you have. That is why we are here.” He came closer to where I was standing, which was just next to the gate, so I could run if I had to.

I shifted at my place walking a little behind and I practically touched the wall.
I hadn’t entered the room at all I suppose.

“why are you standing there. Sit here” he said pointing at the chair opposite to his.

“your paper is on the table. Show me where is the issue.” He walked behind giving me room to walk and go to the chair.

I went and sat on the the chair opposite to his, while he was still standing behind me. I looked straight to the empty chair lying in front of me and a whole shelf of books behind his chair.
I wondered if he ever read them.

I took a deep breath and grabbed my paper from his desk turning my chair a little to the left so I could show him my paper from where he was now standing; that was next to me.

“you haven’t corrected these--” I started looking at my paper since I was uncomfortable as he bent down to look in the paper where I was pointing.

He was inappropriately close and so I shifted my chair a little back.

He leaned in further and I tried to push myself a little more away. But this time to my surprise he had held my chair from behind and so I couldn’t move it.

He leaned in a little more and I tried pushing him with my hands.

“sir--” I was looking for space to breathe, my mind still processing with what is on and what should I do.

He held both my hands in front of me.
Both my wrists together were small enough to get captured with his one hand. He used his other hand to cup my face putting pressure over my cheeks to a point that it had started hurting.

“leave” I tried raising my voice but it was lowered due the force over my face, that my mouth couldn’t open much.

“what does Eric have that I don’t?” he started speaking shaking and pinching my face. I saw in him a different rage that I had never witnessed or even imagined.

“huh.” It had started hurting me. my wrist and my cheeks. My eyes were burning, but I knew if I cry here I’ll be too weak to defend myself.

“why does he get you so easily, but not me. just because he is young.” He left my cheek and trailed his fingers over my neck.

“It was here, wasn’t it, the hickey.” I was shocked at his words.

Was he the one with that letter?

“I have to see what he has seen in you honey.” He crowded me even more.
Pressing my legs together and started unbuttoning my shirt.

I was dreaded. I couldn’t comprehend what’s happening and I did what I could think of at that point. He started unbuttoning my first button.

I leaned back in my chair, to gain momentum and with a sharp blow I banged my head against his.
It hit him between his forehead and his right eye.

  I knew the attack was hard since my head started paining immediately too.

He loosened his grip over my wrist and walked to step back holding his head with his hand.
“bitch you are dead."

__________________________________

Disturbing isn't it.
I hope you like this story.

We nearing the end of Solitude and I have a mixed feeling about it🥺.

I hope I am doing well.
Thank you for reading till here.

I love you guys❤❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2K 264 12
Emma can't wait to get to college and leave all of her bitter high school memories behind. Especially the one who broke her heart and made the rest o...
32.3K 1K 35
"Are you stalking me?" His deep voice asked. "You wish, that would mean I actually thought about you enough to wonder where you are." I looked away...
24.1K 865 34
Hi guys, I am back with a new story. Before that let me ask you a question. Do you have a lover?? May be yes , may be no. But all of us has / had a...
59K 1.6K 34
"๐ฟ๐‘–๐‘”โ„Ž๐‘ก ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘ ๐‘ฆ ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’, ๐‘ โ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘ค ๐‘š๐‘’ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‘๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘˜๐‘›๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ " - ๐‘…. ๐‘„๐‘ข๐‘’๐‘’๐‘› ______________________________ "I can help with that...