Oh My Love!

By Reniphilo

A college story on RoNakshi alongside their friends with lots of Romance,Fun, Friendships and Jealousy..... C... More

Author's note
Characters
01.A NEW BEGINNING
02.THE FIRST MEETING
CHAPTER 3
04.THE OTHER GUY
05.WHY HIM??
06.ENOUGH IS ENOUGH
07.THE CONFRONTATION
08. THE BIG ANNOUNCEMENT
GOOD NEWS!!!
09. AN UGLY TRUTH
10. THE CHALLENGE
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
13.THE RESULT
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
22

CHAPTER 19

141 15 29
By Reniphilo

Ishita was stunned to hear his words..

R - Ishu..look..I hope you get it!! But I'm not the same Rohit!! I..this place it has changed me..and I just don't feel the same connection with you that I used to feel..in fact that's what I've been wanting to tell you this whole day..

He was trying his hard to control his laugh while saying so,

I - I..you...ok..I..I get it..Sorry I didn't get it earlier..

She smiled at him and sat hugging her knees....trying to look nonchalant..but anyone who saw her might clearly understand that she was trying to control her tears...

When was sure she wouldn't be able to control herself anymore..she gently coughed and cleared the supposedly awkward silence,

I - Umm I'll go downstairs..Mom might be searching...

She made to get up...but felt Rohit hold her hand...

R - ISHU!!.....(he looked almost surprised)..I.. what are you doing?? I thought you were the only one who could understand me clearly...and..(a few snorts escaped from his mouth)...you should've known that I was kidding right??🤭🤭

He was full fledged laughing by now...

I - What??

She asked wiping the lone tear from her eye..

R - I was just pulling your leg 😂😂..and why are crying right now for that..I..

He stopped talking and almost shouted when a loud smack was placed on his back...

R - Ishu..what are you...Aahhhhh...

I - What am I doing??..(sniff) You bloody douchebag.. don't you have any sense...Is this how you scare someone you jerk!!

For each and every word she was telling Rohit was getting beaten..

R - Ishu..Ishu please stop..

She took a stone in her hand..

R - ISHU!! NO!!

He started running around..as she was chasing him..

I - Rohit!! Stop running..

R - Then you put away that stone..

I - Nope I don't need this stone.. I'll kill you with my bare hands..

As she dropped the stone, he stopped in his tracks and as she wasn't expecting it..they dashed into each other..

I - Oww!!

She gently rubbed her forehead and looked up only to see him towering over her.

She punched on his chest continuously..

I - Idiot...moron...meanie...stupid

He held her hand in his..

R - Ok..stop stop..stop...

She stopped and looked at him with a grumpy face..

R - Alright.... first of all I'm really sorry...I know it was mean joke.....I shouldn't have done it..and secondly (he said lightly hitting her  head) ...don't you have any sense.....I mean come on Ishu...from the moment you came here I've been telling you literally everything that happened in the college....but you..

She looked away from him..

He sighed and made her look at him holding her chin,

R - You know... Sumit and I we literally share everything including our shorts...

She gave him a weird look,

I - Your point being😐...

R - I..😂😂...I meant that we share almost everything but you know what..I didn't share that Spider-Man T-shirt with him..

She thought for a while..

I - The one.....which I gifted you??

He nodded his head..

R - I mean..apart from the keychain...that shirt was one the things that reminded me of you..and I don't know I just wasn't able to share it with him..or be it anyone else..

I - Is it because I gifted you...or because you loved the shirt..??🤨🤨

He thought for a moment..

R - Definitely the....first reason...

She glared at him while he chuckled..

Rohit gently wiped her tears and hugged her..to which she protested at first but hugged him back anyway..

R - Ishu no matter what...Both in my life and in my heart no one will be able to take your place..

She tried to say something...

R - No...not even Sonaskshi..

She looked at him doubtfully 🤨,

R - You were about to say that right??

I - How did you know that??

R - Just like how well you understand me..I can understand you too.. without any words...

I - Then, when were you planning to tell me about her??

R - Well..I was actually planning to tell it during our vacations..but...eh..what the heck...you know it now!!! that's enough..and...(he looked at her sheepishly) you like her...right??😅

She chuckled..

I - Well.. I'm not sure yet..I mean it's been just one day..Wait..are you both..

R - No no....not yet!! I like her..and I'm not sure about her tho..

I - Don't worry she likes you too!!😉

R - How can you say that??

I - You'll get to know Rohit..and now..(She came out of the hug and sat on the ground..) Tell me everything..

R - About what??

He asked lying on the ground with his head on her lap as he placed her hand in his hairs to which she smiled and almost pulled it off..

R - Oww!! Do it slowly Ishu..and about what do you want me to tell you??

I - About Sonaskshi and you idiot..Like how did you guys meet..and how did the love bug bit you...I want the details..

R - 😂😂..Okk well...

And he told her everything that happened from their first meet till their little outing yesterday..

I - So much happened, and you didn't bother to make me a call 😑...

R - Do you think I didn't want to??..Infact when Karan and Sonakshi were close...You were the only person I wanted to talk more anyone..and maybe if you had been here,

I - You wouldn't have become Devdas and took the life out of Sumit bro!!!

R - Yess..😅and the reason why I didn't call you was..

I - You thought you might disturb me..

He nodded his head..

R - See you know the answers yourself.....then why ask me in the first place..

I - You're an idiot Rohit!!..(She ruffled his hair fondly almost messing it up)..This place is so good I love it!! Rohit let's take a pic..

R - What??

I - Picture!!.Now get up..you lazy ass..

And they both took pictures making faces and unique poses..

I - Wait..I'll take one of yours..

She moved a bit far..to take his pic when they heard someone coming up in the stairs..

Rohit was confused and was about to go, see for himself..

When Sonaskshi came there holding a little box in her hand..she wasn't able to see Ishita as her back was facing the latter..

She was confused and gestured Rohit to stay silent,

Sonakshi said the next sentence ever so slowly to him..

"Rohit..I want to talk to you..."

*************

Hey guys...I've updated the next chapter.. I hope everyone likes it... Please do vote and tell me your honest opinions in the comments section below...

Alright I'll see you all in the next chapter..

Until then,

                      Au revoir

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.3K 1.8K 72
" An Indian story background, but Non - Indians can easily connect with it." Ahana Kapoor and Arhaan Malhotra. Two best friends, who've been together...
513 26 4
This story was originally uploaded in India Forums way back in 2019 by me.. I decided to shift it here. It has got nothing to do with any track of K...
1.1M 43.8K 50
Sometimes, the one you have in your heart is not the one you have in your arms. --- "I love this book, it's perfect. I finished it in one sitting, I...
587K 33.8K 64
Divya Verma 18 year old, she is beautiful and a courageous girl but everytime she tried to be Brave, she ended up getting worst. Same happened on her...