The Demonic Children

بواسطة zack01234

after the six Holy grail war the son and daughter of Shirou emiya the king or Blade or demonic blacksmith and... المزيد

B.I.O (Rewrite)
Chapter 1: Final Hope (Rewrite)
Chapter 2: Crapy Memories (Rewrite)
Chapter 3: New Job (Rewrite)
Chapter 4 : Road Way to Hell (Rewrite)
Chapter 5: Let the Job Begin (Rewrite)
Chapter 6: Meeting With Boss (Rewrite)
Chapter 7: Everything But A Mystery (Rewrite)
Chapter 8: A Beautiful Tragedy (Rewrite)
Chapter 9: An Old Wound (Rewrite)
Chapter 10: Saber (Rewrite)
Chapter 11: My Dear (Rewrite)
Chapter 13: Meeting With The Fiance (Rewrite)
Chapter 14: Colder Than Snow (Rewrite)
Chapter 15: Why Are You Crying (Rewrite)
Chapter 16: What Are You Crying For (Rewrite)
Chapter 17: This is Our Destiny (Rewrite)
Chapter 18: Coin of Fate (Rewrite)
Chapter 19: Rise of the Main Curtain (Rewrite)
Chapter 20: From You 30 Years Ago (Rewrite)
Chapter 21: Magical Girls Fantasy part 1 (Rewrite)
Chapter 22: Magical Girls Fantasy part 2 (Rewrite)
chapter 24: archer of Shinjuku
chapter 25: painfull yet happy memory
chapter 26: cursed heart
chapter 27: another big problem
chapter 28: mother issue
chapter 29: key to be summon
chapter 30: class observesion
chapter 31: misfortune
chapter 32: explanation to leader
chapter 33: infamous killer
chapter 34: help have arive
chapter 35: true excalibur
chapter 36: reunited
chapter 37: meeting the in law
chapter 38: summit
chapter 39: old enemy
B.I.O
chapter 40: emiya vs kotomine part 1
chapter 41: emiya vs kotomine part 2
chapter 42: the devil worse fear
chapter 43: Ayato real self
chapter 44: transfer student
chapter 45: summer plan
chapter 46: kyoto
chapter 47: the gods discussion
chapter 48 : the youkai
chapter 49: Hero factions
chapter 50: kyoto battle
chapter 51: enemy caster
N/A (rewrite)

Chapter 12: An Old Spouse (Rewrite)

2.5K 38 25
بواسطة zack01234

"So how does it feel, to be in a new body, I guess?" Riser asked.

"Feel great!" The former servant Pretender was now the Assassin class, that worked with Riser, strech out his entire body. "Not only did I manage to get most of my skills back, my parameter also increase a little bit,"

"You call this, increase?" Riser asked.
___________________________________________

Strenght: C

Agility: A

Endurance: C

Mana: A+

Luck: E

NP: A-

Class skill:

- Presence Concealment (B)

Hides one's presence as a Servant. Suitable for spying. It is possible to disappear and become extremely difficult to be detected. The rank of Presence Concealment drops considerably when preparing to attack.

- Magic Resistance (C)

Cancel spells with a chant below two verses. Cannot defend against magecraft on the level of greater magecraft and Greater Rituals.

- Divinity [Fake] (D)

Unlike other, who achive Divinity by having a God as their parent, he only achive Divinity by swallowing a core of a Goddess. Usually, no mortal can do or even survive such a thing, but the Goddess pity the boy and granted him, an access to her power, as this Divinity is from her core. Which symbolize that it is no more but a fake, and degrade from it's original rank.

Personal skill:

- Boogeyman (B)

His notorious reputation, force anyone who have made contact with him to fall under preassure if he ever come near them, as once he have gotten into battle. This skill, will inlisted fear upon them, if they don't have a mental protection or Magic resistance that is above 'C', they will fall into a silent state of fear for temporary time. But if the user have escape from battle, all the information regarding his entire exsistence will be erase from everyone mind and notes.
As no one know, the true identity of the Boogeyman, and none shall know his true identity...

- Distorted Mindset (D)

A skill that work agaisnt him, as this is the uncontrolable skill, that even the user can't use if they can't control their emotion. If their emotion is rile up, and force the user to weaken his mindset, the second personality will appear and take control of the user body. A skill that symbolize his legends, a man who is fighting agaisnt himself, and will never try to make peace with his true self.

- Bullet Eye (A)

A branch version of the True/Fake Eyes skill, where under the usage of this skill, the user can find the perfect lines for a weak spot, opening, and critical point on the opponent body. It's a passive skill that always activate, when the user need it the most, the skill will shown the many weak spot or the perfect spot for him to attack.

- Affection of the War Goddess (B)

A form of both love and pity, from a Goddess that he meet a long time ago, the sole reason he even got her effection was because the Goddess fuse with his mother. As for a very long time, both their personality clash with each other, even though the Goddess took dominance of the body, his mother took dominance of the heart.

In the last moment, before she died after being killed by him, to exact his revenge agaisnt the Goddess for taking and defiling the body of his mother. He was blessed by the Goddess after she witness all the deeds he end up commiting, from the past to the future, as a form of pity. While his mother, bless him with all the love she had left before she pass away, by using the Goddess power.

Under her blessing, not only does his parameter got increase for a single rank, and boosted his luck to immense rank. But also given him, a fake Divinity from her core that he eaten, and grant him access to her most powerful weapon that ever came to Uruk. The epitomie of all the Divine Beast, for a temporary time, under a special condition, and will end up killing him in the process if he ever use such a thing.

As no mortal, is allowed to use her Divine Beast, yet she give him an access to use it under a very special and specific conditon. If the conditon isn't meet, then he will died from the sheer amount of mana, he needed to sustain the Divine Beast even for a second.

- Agent of Akasha (EX)

The man who commited the taboo that even the Gods won't commited, it is both a blessing and a curse for the user, as this skill granted him all the information regarding the knowledge of everything. As Akasha is the collective record of everything, and him who is bless by such a skill is granted infinite knowledge upon the world and above it. But it was also a curse, as because of this skill alone, the skill refer to 'Distorted Mindset' is born.

As no mortal, can survive and live to tell the tales, from getting all the secret and information regarding everything being shove deep into his head. In the end, he was face with a pyschological problem that force him to go insane for 5 years straight, and even to thia day. His mind, is still not stable, which is why, he usually act the way he wanted without the care for the world. As he was asking anybody, that he found worhy to kill him, so that he can end his misery, from his mental problem.

Noble Phantasm:

- Eternal Paradox

Rank: EX

Type: Anti-unit (self)

Range: 20 meter

Number of Target: -

- ■■■■■■■■■

Rank: A+

Type: anti-army

Range: 99+ meter

Number of Target: 400 people

- ■■■■■■■ ■■■■ ■■■■■

Rank: EX

Type: anti-army and anti-mountain

Range: 99+ meter

Number of target: -

- Unalloyed ■■■■■ Works

Rank: A-

Type: anti-army

Range: infinite

Number of Target: -

- Silver Ghost and The Jackal

Rank: C

Type: anti-unit

Target: 2

Range: 24 meter

With a lenght of the barrel reaching to 36 cm, a weight of 15 kg, and being completely painted in black. Running on magnum bullets each, and a magazine that ran through 7 to 8 bullets. With a maximum fire range of 20 meter, and effective fire range of 6 meter. It was a custom made Mystic Code, that deal lethal damage to a target that held strong mystery, and powerful skin, such as Dragon, Chimera, and Oni.

Ans the other handgun, was a revolver, with a barrel lenght of 35 cm, a weight of 15 kg, and being completely painted in black. Running on 45 Colts each, and a magazine that ran through 6 bullets. With a maximum fire range of 14 meter, and effective fire range of 6 meter. It was a custom made Mystic Code, that deal lethal damage to a target that held that doesn't posseseed a flesh body, and it deal more damage to conceptual beings, such as Wraith.

Both were a powerful Noble Phantasms, that can be combine to deal lethal damage to supernatural target. As the The Jackal, deal to the body, and Silver Ghosy, deal to the soul or conceptual beings.
___________________________________________

"Of course, I manage to get most of my useful skill back, and retain an upgrade for my Noble Phantasm," Assassin said.

"Your Noble Phantasm rank plumeted, from EX to A-, how is that an upgrade?" Riser asked.

"Because, back when I was in the Pretender class, I only got one Noble Phantasm under my arsenal, which is bad compare to my Assassin or Caster class form," Assassin explained.

"He is kinda right, lord Riser," Yubellina said. "Back then, he only have but a single Noble Phantasm, but now he at least have four, not only that. Unlike when he is in the Pretender class, he doesn't have two unknown EX rank Noble Phantasm,"

"Listen to yer Queen, because having three even though my rank got degrade, is much more better than only one," Assassin then takes out a pistol out of his pocket and put it infront of Riser. "Beside, I'm much more versitle now, thanks to the change of class,"

"And what is this for?" Riser asked, as he pick up the pistol that Assassin give him.

"For the game," Assassin smiled.

"Get to the point," Riser said.

"Fine, you see, when the Rating Game start, I won't be particapating in it, because you know why? So, I'll take some times yesterday, to built you that," Assassin pointed his finger to the pistol. "A Mystic Code, the Makarov handgun. A semi automatic pistol, fire for about 8 rounds per magazine, with a fire range of 50 meter, and run on 380 auto,"

"Why do I even need this, for the Rating game?" Riser asked.

"For protection, of course," Assassin smiled for a moment, before he let out a hysterical laugh. "Just kidding, listen closely boy,"

Riser then takes out the magazine of the handgun, as he can clearly see, that the bullet is smear in curse, vile curse that he himself was alarted to even touch.

"Be careful! Don't touch the bullet without protection!" Assassin warned the devil.

In alert, Riser tose the magazine to the table, as Assassin then throw a glove to Riser face.

"That is also a Mystic Code, a way that you can safely use the gun without getting the curse yourself," Assassin said.

"What is on that bullet!?" Riser asked in alarm.

"A little something I would call, curse!" Assassin wave both his hands in a suprising manner.

"I know, the damn thing is curse! Tell me, what sort of curse is in those thing!" Riser said.

"A curse to negate a factor of supernatural healing, and dragon core or ability" Assassin said. "It work better, if you use it agaisnt a dragon,"

"Why would I need this, if it work best, agaisnt a dragon?" Riser asked.

"For the Red Dragon Emperor, of course! Don't tell me, that you haven't heard shit about him!?" Assassin asked.

"I know about him," Riser said.

"So why did you even ask! When you clearly hear, that I told you, this thing have an anti-dragon property," Assassin asked.

"Because, I know, you are hidding something from behind," Riser said.

"Fine," Assassin then slumb back to the sofa. "Ya got me,"

Riser let out a sigh, as he then put back the magazine to the handgun, after that he gently place the handgun on top of the table.

"Look, I know, why your true reason giving me this," Riser said.

"Really? Then please, let me hear it," Assassin said.

"It's because of the Kokabiel incident isn't it? Because after that incident, the Red Dragon Emperor, have gotten far stronger than before," Riser said.

"That just half of it!" Assassin retorted.

"What's the other half?" Riser asked.

"You'll find out soon, for now, just better your aim and don't try to waste the bullets, since I only made a single magazine," Assassin said.

"That can be done," Riser said.

"By the way, when will ya meet with yer fiance of yours?" Assassin asked.

"I should be meeting her, later," Riser said.

"Good, and when you arrived, give this to her new bodyguard," Assassin then throw a scroll that Riser caught.

"What's this?" Riser asked.

"And don't open the damn thing! It was for her new bodyguard to read," Assassin said.

Riser didn't even have the will to ask, as he already knew, that Assassin isn't much so carefree, when it came to bringing him fortune, he then put the scroll in his jacket.

"I'll be watching you from behind, so don't worry," Assassin said. "Let's watch as the curtain rise! Ya better give me, some good show, Phoenix boy!"

(Leon POV)

"Nice tea, as ever my dear," Sasha sip the tea that Leon have prepared for the three of them.

Right now, all three of them are seated in the guess room, with a seperate tea that Leon have serve for all of them. While Sasha was enjoying the time, Saber was still in alert and glaring at her, Leon on the other hand, let out a sigh before he sip his tea.

"So... Master, when did you meet, this... Eh, your spouse exactly?" Dietrich asked in awkward gulp.

"It was back before the war," Leon said.

"Presumely, in 19-October-2010. Back when we first meet, in Moscow, the city of the Motherland," Sasha said.

"Your spouse is slavic?" Dietrich asked.

"Kinda, but enough with the past, right now. I'm here to get answer, from you and how are you still alive?" Leon asked.

"It is a long story, but I spare you the detail. After I was kill by Lancer back at the war, let just say... I meet and made a contract with a devil," Sasha said.

"Devil? You mean, from this world?" Leon asked.

"No, not exactly a real devil, but a devil wearing human skin. A slimmy and silent bastard might I say, but a fomidable foe none the least," Sasha said.

"So, who is this person exactly?" Leon asked.

"He goes by the moniker of Executioner, but he is a priest. A man, that work under the executor, and the vatican of our world. And he is a powerful man, to say, maybe even stronger than you my dear," Sasha sip her tea, but the last part of her words were serious.

"More powerful than me?" Leon asked.

"Look, I know that you possesd weapons from the Knight of the Round Table, the Sword of Selection, and the Sword that Promise Victory. Normally, you will gain a massive advantage when it came to facing enemy," Sasha gaze then focus on Leon, as she then pointed her finger toward him. "But that man, he is the exact opposite of both you twin, as his Magecraft and Lost Art. Isn't something to be taken lightly,"

"So who is this man, exactly?" Dietrich asked.

"His name is Nicolas Hortensia, goes by the name Nico. A priest of a Holy Grail War and part time Executor," Sasha explained.

"Wait a second, isn't the one who incharge of the obsevator for the Sixth Holy Grail War, was Caren Hortensia? And why are their name related?" Leon asked.

"That is the weird part about him, he never talk about his family matter, and I also saw the hidden face of shock. Once I spoke out, about the observator for the war, you have face," Sasha explained in further detail.

"Is there, by any chance that those two are related?" Dietrich asked.

"There is, with the same family name, they might be a long distant family or it might also be. Miss Hortensia, nephew or younger brother," Sasha said.

"Have you ask him, about this?" Leon asked.

"I have, and he did not leave any answer nor more clue," Sasha said.

"I think, that should be enough for the identity problem master. As we should, go to the important part," Dietrich said.

"Yeah, Sasha can you tell us, about his abillites?" Leon asked.

"My knowledge about his abilites, are very limited, as I never saw him fought in battle nor even tell me about his ability. All I knew, is that his Magecraft is called Explosive Trigger; a Magecraft that can smear his entire body part in a explosive subtion, if he land a hit on anything, the subtion will be trigger can cause a small explosion,"

"What happened, after that?" Leon asked.

"Oh, he won't lose his body part, as he is only channeling out the explosive subtion out of his body," Sasha said.

"So then, miss..." Dietrich still thinking on what to call her, when it came to formality.

"Volkov, Sasha Volkov. But if my dear, right here being honest, you can refer me as miss Emiya," Sasha let out a shy smile to tease Leon.

But Leon did not let such a thing affect him, becaude he already gotten use, to her own antic for the past years.

"Then Miss Volkov, what are your relationship with Nicolas?" Dietrich asked.

"He is my contractor, you see. Back when he save me, I sign a Geass and vow, to him, so if you thinking of makig me betray him for the sake of my dear! Then so be it,"

"Aren't there, consiquence on breaking a Geass?" Leon asked.

"There are, my condition if I broke my Geass, is for a complete and quick death for all my Magic Circuits," Sasha said.

"That ain't happening," Leon said.

"Well, aren't you a caring one, my dear," Sasha then press her finger to Leon lips. "So ypu still care for me, even after I face my death,"

"Yeah I am," Leon grab Sasha finger, and reject her sudden act. "Beside we aren't finished yet,"

"Oh! Then ask away, any sort of question that intrigue your head my dear! As I shall any of your question," Sasha said.

"Good, becaude I'm still wondering, how the hell! Did you got a Reality Marble!?" Leon shouted.

"And why are you, by you. I mean your sense, aura, and origin. Feel like a servant?" Dietrich asked.

"Well, both your question are connected, so it will be to answer it, in conclusion, I am what you call... The same as you," Sasha pointed her finger toward Leon.

"A half British and Japanese woman?" Dietrich asked.

"No, not that! I mean his origin, I am a what you call by this case... A Pseudo Servant," Sasha then introduce her true self, as she rose up from her seat and give them both a bowed of respect. "Servant Alter Ego, Sasha Volkov. Soon to be Miss Emiya, if my dear agree to such a thing,"

"Wait! Your a servant!?" Leon asked in shock. "And what is an Alter Ego? That isn't in one of the seven main classes?"

"Pseudo Servant, we are a half servant and half human, as I possessed the body of a human but my origin and soul, are mix with spirit of the past," Sasha answered his question. "And for the Alter Ego, it is an extra class like both the Ruler and Avenger class. It's a class for special servant or pseudo servant, that possessed more than one origin in their spirit core,"

"I see, so what sort of spirit are you mix with exactly?" Leon asked.

"The Slavic Goddess of Winter and Death; Marena, the Witch lf Russia; Baba Yaga, the Order of the Assassin; Hassan I Sabbah. I only have three spirit in my core, so if I would be summon in another class, it would probaly under thr Assassin class,"

"My best guess, the Reality Marble is your Noble Phantasm, correct?" Dietrich asked.

"One of my three Noble Phantasm," Sasha said.

"Master," Deitrich call out.

"What is it, Saber?" Leon asked.

"Come closer," Dietrich signal his hand to make his master to get closer, which he did.

"What do you want, Saber?" Leon asked.

"Lower your voice master," Dietrich whispered. "Look master, maybe we can form an alliance with her,"

"Do you think, she don't have a master?" Leon asked.

"Well, she is your spouse. Maybe you can, made that happened," Dietrich said.

"Fine," Leon then rise up, and turn his gaze to Sasha. "Listen, I have a proposal for you,"

"Oh my~ I never though, the day woud come," Sasha cover her face, as she was shock snd excited for the day to come. "But I'm not prepared yet, no! This is the day, I was waiting for! Since I was a little girl,"

"Are you by any chances, have form a contract between servant and master, with anyone?" Leon asked without any care for the world.

The sudden decleration, broke her fantasy, as she was very disapointed by his words.

"Damn my fantasy!" Sasha cursed her happy though in silent, before she regain her composure. "What a pain... Yeah, I don't have a contract between a master and servant,"

"That is good to hear, and by the way. Would it mind you, for us to form a contract with each other?" Leon asked.

"My dear," Sasha placed her hand in Leon cheek. "Listen, since when! Ever have I not commit any of your favor?"

"Well, you did end up, death because of my favor to kill his master. So... It's kinda my fault," Leon said.

"Hush my dear, beside even if Nicolas save me, I didn't even have any jak shit! To form a servant and master contract with him," Sasha said.

"Alright, that is good to hear," Leon then raise his right hand, that have a three stripes tattoo imprinted on top of the palm, that have a shape of a dragon.

Disclaimer: I don't own Fate

Note: the next chapter will be with Riser and Rias meeting, where the suprise will happened after the Rating Game, because I am not going to follow the cannon of DxD, as this will be a seperate story that won't follow some cannon part of DxD. Along with Sasha status will also be reveal in the next chapter.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

70.8K 2.1K 12
He finds himself back in the past. But it's different. Being summoned into the past isn't something new to him. But when he finds himself in his teen...
10K 250 22
After ten years the 5th Grail War has started. Jean Tohsaka, the daughter of Aoi and Tokiomi, travels back to Fuyuki City to help her sister. However...
21.8K 631 35
(Y/N), embrace the darkness!!!! At Last!!!! I FEED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Y/N) (L/N) was born in the New York City and he was become homeless little boy...
7.3K 130 10
A few years after the fifth holy grail war had ended the mages soon decide to start another one of the wars with the same rules and seven class serva...