His Replaced Bride

De RPlovesblack

"I was invisible to him then and I will be forever" ~Nina Suresh "She's mine yet....she's not." ~Arjun Kapo... Mais

A/N
CAST!!
CHAPTER 1- How have you been?
CHAPTER 2-Still the same I see
CHAPTER 3- We shall m'lady
CHAPTER 4- Don't lose hope
CHAPTER 5- Started the date without me
CHAPTER 6- Too close, too close!!
CHAPTER 7- Fucking hell
CHAPTER 9- I'M SLEEPY!!
CHAPTER 10- I fell for the right guy
CHAPTER 11- Keep quiet!
CHAPTER 12- Lucky pen
CHAPTER 13- Do NOT kill anyone
CHAPTER 14- freaking library!
CHAPTER 15- Happy tears
CHAPTER 16- I think I'll live here
CHAPTER 17- HE WHAT?!?!
CHAPTER 18- Why? why is it always me?
CHAPTER 19- I'll be fine
CHAPTER 20- Welcome to Paris
CHAPTER 21- He's Furious. Period.
CHAPTER 22-Aanya Kapoor, I curse you!!!
CHAPTER 23- Not again!
CHAPTER 24- Chocolate sauce
CHAPTER 25- yesterday mornings....events
CHAPTER 26- That obvious?
CHAPTER 27- This is NOT Arjun!
CHAPTER 28- I'm so sorry
CHATER 29- I like you
CHAPTER 30- Yeah, its not the time
CHAPTER 31-YOUR FIRST OFFLICIAL DATE!!!
CHAPTER 32- We are here
CHAPTER 33- I know I look hot
CHAPTER 34- Well, isn't that concerning
CHAPTER 35- Every. Fucking. Time
CHAPTER 36- I'm a fucking genius
CHAPTER 37- Hey, I'm not stubborn!
I'm so sorry
CHAPTER 38- Home sweet home
CHAPTER 39- I quit my job
CHAPTER 40- I. Freaking. Hate. Mondays. Period.
CHAPTER 41- Please Kajol, please fight.
CHAPTER 42- the best and worst day of my life.
CHAPTER 43- Get used to it
CHAPTER 44- Oh my God
CHAPTER 45- Good luck
CHAPTER 46- Where are we going?
CHAPTER 47- What the hell is all this?
CHAPTER 48- What the actual fuck is going on?
CHAPTER 49- Where has life taken me?
CHAPTER 50- Please don't be...
CHAPTER 51- I love you to infinity
CHAPTER 52- what'd you say?
CHAPTER 53- Do. Not. Move
CHAPTER 54- Close your eyes
CHAPTER 55- Because you're mine!
CHAPTER 56- Let's cut the cake!
CHAPTER 57- My family, My life.
CHAPTER 58- My sister or brother!
CHAPTER 59- The strawberry one!
CHAPTER 60- Keya Aanya Kapoor

CHAPTER 8- All's well that end's well

2.1K 97 10
De RPlovesblack

"If it is real, it will never be over."

NINA SURESH

"Ok....and....its done!" Kajol said after applying minimal amount of makeup on my face. She turns me to the mirror and....ok I look good!. The makeup is light and natural, my eyes though, smokey eyeshadow and a winged eyeliner, light pink lipstick and to top it all of dark blue nail polish. Ok, so she did a lot with my face, but these are the only things I can make out along with blush. She then applied foundation on my wrists after examining them.

"Ok, I actually look good" I say still trying to digest the fact that I agreed to wear makeup and a freaking heavy gown! And to distract her.

Kajol just flipped her hair and told something along the lines I'm a professional.

"Good?? you look beautiful di!" Annie told coming in with my huge gown. "Ok now time to put the gown on" she ordered and pushed me into the washroom after placing it carefully in the washroom.

I opened the package to reveal a beautiful sapphire blue cold shoulder gown. It was beautiful and that explains the reason for my smokey eyeshadow.

Nina's gown:

OK, so wearing this was a little harder than I imagined.

"Did you run away, you have been in there for 10 minutes now, Ninu???" Kajol started banging the door.

"One minute, this is hard, I keep wearing it wrong!!" I screamed in frustration.

Ah, finally!!

I open the door and see the Veer is also here dressed in a purple three piece and he looked quiet handsome in it.

"Nini.....you look.....wow, you look just....wow" he said looking wide eyed at me.

"He's right you look absolutely stunning babe" Kajol said looking me from head to toe "and you didn't ruin the makeup, I'm proud of you." she said wiping the fake tears.

I just rolled my eyes at her. Drama Queen.

"Ok now you hair....a high ponytail ok?" Annie asked already looking for a brush and hairband and what not.

"Make it quick guys, she has to be down in.....30 minutes" Veer told looking at his watch and continued "I'll be in the drawing room, call me once your done" with that he left.

"Here put these on " Kajol handed a me beautiful diamond necklace and earrings set with leaf patters on it. 

I just looked at her.

"You want me to wear this, a diamond set? What if I lose it??" I questioned her. 

"You won't calm down, I'll be with you the whole entire time." she stated and started putting the earrings while Annie was still not done with my hair.

Necklace and earring:

Does it really take this long to make a ponytail, I can do it in a minutes' time.

"Annnd done" both exclaimed at the same time and I went to the washroom door which had a full length mirror and holy chocolates! Is that me?!?!

Hair:

I look.....wow I look good, my hair was in a ponytail with a slight puff on the top . Great so now my vocabulary has stopped at good.

"Is she read-" Anitha aunty stopped mid sentence looking at me.

Oh god, I don't look good, someone help me.

"You look absolutely beautiful honey" she exclaimed clapping her hands together and looking up and down at me.

I just smiled and gave her a small thank you and returned the hug she gave me.

I turned to the dressing table which had all the makeup, hair bands, pins and most importantly my phone....wait where did all the pins go?!?! There were about a thirty of them 5 minutes ago. 

"Please tell me all those pins just vanished" I looked at Annie with a horrified expression.

"They are in your hair di" she said and walked away to get ready like it was the most normal thing to say.

Dressing up is harder than getting married!! How do girls do this?!?! Is there some sort of beginners manual or something, everyone seems to know about makeup except me!! Even the guys would know about it more than me!

"Now you"- Kajol said pointing at me-"get out, I need to get ready too, go, shoo" she pushed me out. Its a miracle I didn't trip on the gown and fall on my face.

"I'm going jeez" I walked out and saw Veer playing on his phone.

"Ready Nini pie?" Veer asked not looking from his phone.

"Yes and do you really have these kind of nicknames for everyone?" I questioned him sitting beside him on the couch.

"Yes, and I-, um who are you and where is my Nini pie?" he teased me which earned him a glare and a smack on his shoulder with an eye roll from me.

"Shut up" he just laughed "You look lovely" 

"All thanks to Kajol" I smiled.

"Ok I'm ready" Kajol came out in a purple gown.

Wait, why are both of them in purple??

"Did you both decide to match or something?" I narrowed my eyes at them and they just looked at each other and shrugged.

"Coincidence" they said at the same time. I was expecting a better reaction but its fine.

"Ok we need to go, its time, come onnn" Veer screamed and both Kajol and Annie came out. Annie was in a dark green gown. They were looking absolutely gorgeous and managed to pull it off in a matter of 10 minutes. They deserve an award.

"Here wear these" Kajol handed me a pair of dark blue and cream colored wedges which I took from her and wore it without complaining because lets face it, I can't exactly wear flip flops to my own engagement...or maybe I can?

"Shall we?" Kajol asked once I got up, I sighed and nodded at her "we shall".

Here goes nothing.

...

Once we reached down, my heart started beating really fast and I was getting more nervous with each step.

On entering the hall I saw people talking to each other and laughing and having fun which itself brought a smile to my face. I looked around to see that Arjun was nowhere found.

"Apple pie" Veer beamed looking towards the entrance. All of us turned to look at Arjun who was walking in with scowl in his face, behind him uncle and aunty walked in.

"How many times do I have to tell you not to call me that!" he told with irritation.

He looks absolutely hot and sexy in his dark blue suit, his hair gelled with perfection. On look and girls would die for him right now. I knew I was staring but how could you not!!!! I mean look at him!!!!

Arjun's outfit:

"You'll always be an apple pie to me." Veer pinched his cheeks and walked away before Arjun could murder him.

"You wanna help me murder him?" Arjun asked looking at Kajol who smirked "I'm in" but before they could plot a plan to murder him uncle and aunty interrupted them.

Thank god, this is the second time someone is planning to kill in on the same day. How did he survive so long??

"You three look really pretty girls" uncle said smiling at us which we reciprocated.

Arjun then looked at me and our eyes locked and it felt like the world had vanished. I'd be lying if I said he didn't look shook on seeing me. 

"Ok lovebirds, get on the stage" Annie broke us out. I just blushed and looked down but still had a smile. Arjun just glared at her.

"Lets go" Arjun said holding his hand out for me.

I just looked between his hands and his face for about a minute and when he knew I wasn't going to budge he got hold of left hand and led me to the stage.

I did my best to ignore the sparks I felt when he touched my hand, my heart inventing new aerobatics and started performing them and my nervousness just went ten times higher.

Once we were on the stage, everyone stopped talking, looked at us and smiled. 

"She looks really pretty" "they make such a cute couple" "love their height difference" "their kids would look so cute"

I chocked on air on hearing the last one. Kids!?!?!

Let us first get married and go past the awkward phase, the friendship phase along with a hundred more phases and then we can think about it!!

But I never told all this out, so people kept murmuring things like this and only stopped once uncle came to the stage.

"Good evening ladies and gentlemen, I would like to introduce our new family member, my daughter-in-law, Arjun's soon-to-be wife Nina Suresh." everyone clapped and cheered. I was just getting redder by the minute and I'd be surprised if someone didn't confuse my face to a tomato by the end of my engagement.

"Now for the rings, Annie" he gestured Annie to bring the rings.

Arjun and me turned to face each other. I was too nervous to face him so I kept looking at his tie which looked extremely interesting at the moment. I mean look at that, its a beautiful light blue colored tie. And these shoes, amazing!!

Annie gave Arjun the ring. I raised my left hand and with every ounce of courage in me I looked at him and saw that he was already looking at with a smile. Without knowing I smiled too and he slipped the ring on the finger. The ring was simple and pretty, a gold band with studs covering it all around.

Then it was my turn, I took the ring from Annie with a smile. 

Arjun then held out his left hand out for me, I took hold of his hand with my right one and looked at him one last time. He then gave me a reassuring smile I then slipped the ring on his finger. His was similar to mine except there was no studs in his.

Rings:

The minute I put the ring on his finger everyone clapped. I looked at Arjun one last time and then turned to the people who were clapping and cheering. But I was looking for Kajol and once I found her, she gave me a nod and a smile which clearly said 'well done, I'm proud of you'. I smiled and looked at everyone. 

"Now its time for the dance between the bride and her father along with the groom and his mother" 

The smile vanished from my face on hearing those words. 

I didn't know what to do when suddenly Anand uncle extended his hand towards me and I looked at him confused.

"Didn't you hear, time for the father daughter dance, come one" he smiled and nodded towards his hand.

I just looked at him and then at aunty who smiled and nodded, her face saying 'what are you waiting for'.

My face broke into a grin and I took his hand and only when I started going forward did I realize that me and Arjun were holding hands. 

I looked him, he smiled before leaving my hand. With that he went with aunty and me with uncle.

Once we were in the middle of the dance floor, I spoke "thank you uncle" 

"Why?" he asked curiosity clearly written on his face.

"For everything, for accepting me as you own, for letting me be a part of your family, for this, for everything, thank you so much uncle" I said close to tears.

"You have nothing to thank for, we should have chosen you from day one but we had no idea that you were a part of that family too, but now I'm glad I got you as my daughter, I'm proud to call you my daughter and you have to start calling me dad" he said with a serious expression in the end.

"Yes dad" I said and both of us started laughing. The whole time I couldn't take the smile of my face, me and unc- dad made small conversations, spoke of anything and everything with the time we had swaying to the music.

The music stopped "Now its time for the bride and groom to share their first dance and then the dance floor is open to all"

"God bless you" dad told and went and joined mom when I saw a hand in front of me, "May I?" Arjun asked

I just nodded because I got nervous again. I put my cold hand on his which were so damn warm even with the air conditioner on. His hands were large compared to mine but I didn't care, I was happy with the fact that he was mine, only mine.

He placed both my hands around his neck and his hands found their way on my waist, he then pulled closer. The sparks I felt were unexplainable and my heart, don't even ask. Our proximity was extremely close, my chest touching his torso due to the height difference.

The music started again, we swayed slowly to the tune.

After while people started joining us but it just felt like we were the only ones there.

I then heard Arjun's voice "You look absolutely stunning" I blushed and thanked him. Thank the lords that the lighting was low or he definitely would have thought of me like a cherry on blueberry cheesecake.

"You don't look too bad yourself" I told which earned me his sexy chuckle. 

I then put the head on his chest and closed my eyes, for the first time in a long time, I felt truly happy, loved. I felt his put his chin on the top of the head and I just smiled.

ARJUN KAPOOR

"Time to get ready apple pie" Veer told coming into my room with my suit.

"What is it going to take you to stop calling me that?" I asked rubbing my temples.

"Here take it" he gave me one of the package he was holding and took the other with him and went inside ignoring my question.

My suit was a green one, since Ankita had chosen her wild.....outfit in green color. 

I sighed and took it to my room.

This guy is extremely careless.

"Veer you gave me your suit" I screamed from my room.

"That's yours itself, Nini's gown is also a dark blue one, so we changed it." he screamed back.

Ohh, well this is much better than the last one and wait Nini??

I just chuckled at him and his habit of giving everyone a pet name.

I got ready and went out to see that Veer was in a similar suit as mine but his was purple, it fitted him well, I'll give you that.

"Alright listen up, I'll bring the girls down, you come with uncle and aunty after I tell you, clear?" he asked going towards the door.

"Crystal" he nodded and left.

After he left, I took my phone out to make sure all my bodyguards are stationed at their places and no one invited by them can enter the building.

Who would have thought I would be getting married Nina. 

Although I am kind of glad its not Ankita but what she did is not acceptable and me being me am going to make her life a living hell.

No one and I mean no one messes with ARJUN KAPOOR

Except your mom

Except my mom

After waiting for about 35 minutes I got a message from Veer saying I can come down.

I went to call mom and dad.

"Ready?" mom asked fixing my tie

"Ready" I told her smiling. She pecked my forehead.

"Lets go then" and with that we left.

I entered the hall when Veer screamed " Apple pie" I just scowled.

One more time and he's dead meat.

"How many times do I have to tell you not to call me that!" I asked irritated walking towards him.

"You'll always be an apple pie to me." he said pinching my cheeks and ran away before I could murder him.

That's it!

Where is Kajol, I'll take her help, we can bury him in my land no one will ever know.

"You wanna help me murder him?" I asked looking at Kajol who smirked after hearing this.

"I'm in" she replied and before I could explain my plan dad interrupted me.

"You three look really pretty girls" dad complimented them and they just smiled in response.

Only then did I look at Nina because I was busy plotting a plan to kill Ve- holy shit!

Saying she looks absolutely breath taking would be then understatement on the century.

Her gown hugged her at the right places showing off her curves and her makeup was light and brought her natural look. 

Once I looked at her our eyes locked and the world disappeared, all I could see was her and how I wanted to take her in my hands and kiss the life out of her.

"Ok lovebirds, get on the stage" Annie interrupted us, Nina blushed and looked down but still had a smile while I just glared at her for ruining our moment but nonetheless obliged.

I held my hand out for her and told "Lets go".

She looked between my hands and my face, she's not going to budge so I just took her hand in mine and led her to the stage.

Once we were on the stage people started murmuring stuff, what really got to me was when someone said our kids would look cute and I agree with that person. Our kids would definitely look quiet handsome and beautiful.

"Good evening ladies and gentlemen, I would like to introduce our new family member, my daughter-in-law, Arjun's soon-to-be wife Nina Suresh" dad told and everyone broke out clapping and cheering for us. I could see Nina's face getting redder and it looked adorable. I just smiled.

"Now time for the rings, Annie" he gestured Annie to come up and give the rings to us.

Me and Nina turned to face each other, she didn't meet my eyes and I knew she was blushing, her ears were red at this point.

I went first and took the ring from Annie with a small thank you and looked down at Nina who had forwarded her left hand and finally looked at me. I smiled which she returned and I slipped the ring on her finger my eyes never leaving hers. And this was I have claimed her mine, so I suggest all of you to back down and if you don't consider yourself dead within the next 30 seconds.

Next it was Nina's turn and she took the ring from Annie with a smile. I forwarded my left hand this time and she held it with her right and looked at me one more time, I gave her a reassuring smile and she slipped the ring into my finger and everyone again clapped and cheered.

She hadn't realized we were holding hands but I liked the feeling of her hand in mine. It felt right.

When it was time for the dance her smile vanished immediately but dad put it back on. Me and mom went and started swaying to the music.

"I'm really proud of you and you're really lucky to get a girl like her Achu, if I knew about her, I definitely would have fixed the marriage with her." she said with guilt. I just smiled and hugged her told her it was fine. Like they say 'All's well that ends well'.

Now it was time for the bride and groom dance. Once dad went to mom I went to her and held my hand out "May I?"

She nodded and put her small hand in my large ones and placed it around my neck wile mine was wrapped around her small waist. We swayed to the music for a while and once people started joining, I spoke "You look absolutely stunning" she blushed, hard but thanked me and told "You don't look too bad yourself" I chuckled at her statement.

We then fell into comfortable silence and she put her head on my chest and I put my chin on top of her head. 

It felt right, her next to me.

The night ended with dinner and a hell lot of photographs, me introducing her to all my business associates and all of us retreating to our rooms. Before going back I look at Nina one last time and saw that she was already looking at me. We smiled and went to our respective rooms.

The minute my body felt the bed, I fell asleep with a smile that SHE was finally mine and no one can change that anymore.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YASSSSSSSS!!!!! They finally got engaged!!!!! I am so so so sorry to make you wait so long. Please bear with me I have a few ideas and want to put it in. 

If you guys have any suggestions, feel free to drop them.  

Oh and thank you so so so much voting, please keep motivating me!!!! 

Hope you liked the chapter, don't forget to vote and comment.

Q- When is your birthday? (find your birthday twin and hopefully I'll find mine too)

A- 16th January

Have a happy and wonderful day or a good night and sleep well!!

Stay safe and stay healthy:))

Until the next chapter, Byeeeeeee!!!

Love, 

RP🖤

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

82.3K 4.9K 32
"You're a sin You're a monster You don't deserve to live Don't come to my house You're a unlucky charm" She heard all these words in her life so many...
235K 10.8K 67
Two people came together and became one. They started their life with some Promises, which make their life a beautiful journey. They are two differen...
40.5K 2.6K 23
HE WAS A MAN WHO NEVER TALKED MUCH , AND SHE WAS A GIRL WHO OVERTHINKS ALOT!! "I have never been an observer or a person who notices small things. Bu...
142K 5.1K 45
🔞𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝟐: 𝐉𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐲 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐏𝐀𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐎 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄🔞 𝐏𝐃𝐅 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐖𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐄 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 (𝟒𝟏𝟖 𝐏𝐀𝐆𝐄𝐒) 𝐈𝐒 𝐀𝐕𝐀𝐈𝐋𝐀𝐁𝐋𝐄...