Monster: Strikers

Von IvanBullock

Y/N Romanoff lost a lot during Carnage's invasion. But he did gain a bit of knowledge on his father's whereab... Mehr

Away From Home
The Long Night Arc #1
The Long Night Arc #2
The Long Night Arc #3
The Long Night Arc #4
The Long Night Arc #5
Family Matters
Cloak and Dagger Arc #1
Cloak And Dagger Arc #2
Cloak And Dagger Arc #3
Adjustments
Ghost Rider Arc #1
Ghost Rider Arc #2
Ghost Rider Arc #3
Ghost Rider Arc #4
Ghost Rider Arc #5
Doorways
Tale of Two Worlds #2
Tale of Two Worlds #4
The Stalker
Runaways Arc #1
Runaways Arc #2
Interstellar Conflict
A Day Off
The Final Host Arc #1
The Final Host Arc #2
The Final Host Arc #3
New Dwellings
The First World #1
The First World #2
The Toxin Quest Arc #1
The Toxin Quest Arc #2
The Toxin Quest Arc #3
Genetics #1
Genetics #2
Genetics #3
The Next Step
King of Atlantis #1
100 Chapters Later
King of Atlantis #2
King of Atlantis #3
King of Atlantis #4
Road To New York
New York #1
New York #2
New York #3
New York #4
Daughter of the Waves #1
Daughter of the Waves #2
Honor Among Thieves Arc #1
Honor Among Theives Arc #2
Honor Among Thieves Arc #3
Inhumanity Pt. 1
Inhumanity Pt. 2
Inhumanity Pt. 3
Return to Burns
Family Ties
The Strikers #1
The Strikers #2
The Strikers #3
A Sweet Dream
Runaways Return #2
Runaways Return #3
Runaways Return #4
LA Date
The New Staff
The New Ghost Rider Arc #1
The New Ghost Rider Arc #2
The New Ghost Rider #3
A Long Time Ago, In Another World
A Monster Christmas
The Vampire War #1
The Vampire War #2
The Vampire War #3
Visitation
A Face From Another World

Runaways Return #1

558 34 23
Von IvanBullock

Y/N Romanoff Creed was taken by the Ten Rings and turned into a Godslayer. After he escaped, he lived a life of crime before turning it around and become.....

Monster!

The Strikers have found the World Tree, who's roots cover a of Burns, and managed to protect it from Hela and Mysterio. Realizing how dire the situation could become with the many foes they had gathered, the Strikers held a Super-Summit where they won the support of most attendees.

Now, they move onto their next mission.

Helping the Runaways.

Strikers: Monster, Dagger, Wolverine, Toxin, Bruiser, Loki, Crystal

Runaways: Sister Grimm (Nico), Lucy in the Sky (Karolina), Talkback (Chase), Arsenic (Gertrude), Alex Wilder

Unaffiliated: ???

Monster:
Strikers

LA. Good old city of angels.

Loki: It's just as filthy as I remembered.

It was!

Tandy: East side for life.

Crystal: I will never understand your petty rivalries.

Laura looked over to you and pointed at the royal.

Laura: Did we seriously have to bring her?

You just sighed.

Y/N: Yes. I have Wanda leading research on the World Tree with Tyrone, Amora, and Pearl. The others are either training with Victor or investigating the other problems we'll have to eventually deal with.

Laura: Yeah, but her? She's gets on my nerves.

Y/N: Well now you know how I feel whenever you're within five feet of my personal space.

The two of you glared at each other.

Tandy: We're landing.

You and Laura looked out the front window to see that Tandy was flying the Quinjet down on one of the SHIELD bases. Once it touched down, she turned off the controls and the baydoors opened.

Molly was the first to walk off the jet followed by Crystal. Loki yawned as he followed them. Laura turned to you and stuck her tounge out. You flicked it which made her flinch. She glared at you before she left.

Tandy: I honestly can't tell if the two of you get along or not.

You just smirked as you crossed your arms.

Y/N: Oh, she would be all over me if I wasn't with you.

Tandy rolled her eyes with a smile. You sighed before you stopped her from walking off.

Y/N: Hey, can we talk?

Tandy looked at you and nodded. She turned so that she was facing you.

Tandy: Course. What's up?

You rubbed the back of your neck.

Y/N: Look, I'm sorry.

Tandy: Sorry?

Y/N: Yeah. I mean...things have gotten kinda crazy since we went to New York. We haven't really had time to hang out and do stuff.

Tandy raised a brow. She suddenly caught on and smiled.

Tandy: Oh, Y/N.

Y/N: I want to take you out while we're here. After we finish up with the Runaways. Like, dinner or something. Whatever you want.

Tandy placed a hand on your cheek and gently rubbed it.

Tandy: We'll figure something out. But, you do have to understand something.

She stopped rubbing your cheek.

Tandy: We have our responsibilities as Strikers. If that means we get busy, then we get busy. I get it.

Y/N: I know. I just...I'm not trying to neglect you or, or this relationship.

Tandy: And I know that. Now, stop worrying and kiss me already.

You smiled as you leaned down and did just that. Your hands rested on her waist while hers reached up and cupped both of your cheeks.

However, your moment was interrupted by the sound of someone clearing their throat. You and Tandy pulled away and looked over at the baydoors to see Molly standing there with her arms crossed.

Molly: Stop swapping spit and come on! Everyone's waiting.

Toxin appeared on her shoulder and made a set of tendrils which he crossed.

Toxin: Yeah! Not cool, papa!

You felt your eye twitch as Molly walked away. You then sighed which made Tandy look at you.

Y/N: She hasn't been adopted yet and she's already acting like a bratty sister.

Tandy: Isn't that a porn channel?

You looked at her with wide eyes.

Y/N: How do you....

Tandy suddenly grew red as she pulled away from you.

Tandy: We better not make the others wait!

She quickly hurried off the jet while you stood there confused. You then pulled out your phone and looked up the title.

Y/N: Hm. What do you know?
---------------
Molly: So, when are we going to the Hostel?

You were all settling into the temporary base while Molly sat on the couch. Her feet were dangling over the armrest as she waited for everyone to finish unpacking.

You stopped with two large crates resting on your shoulders.

Y/N: Uh, once we're done here. We just need to set some stuff up real quick.

Molly sat up and pouted.

Molly: How long will that take?

You looked over to Laura and Tandy to see that they were awkwardly trying to connect some of the Striker hardware to the SHEILD computers.

Y/N: Uh....new plan.

You set the two boxes down and pulled out your phone. It was getting late already. About 9 or so.

Y/N: Crystal and Loki can stay here and connect everything while Laura and Tandy hook it up. Me and you can go pick up your friends and bring them here.

Molly suddenly beamed.

Molly: Really?!

Toxin: You mean it?!

You looked at Toxin confused. Oh, right. He would have the same memories Molly had. He must be as excited to meet them as she was to see them.

Wait....was Toxin even a male at this point? He's been bonded to Molly more than you the last few months. Then again, he was with you for the longest time.

Y/N: Tox.

Toxin looked at you.

Y/N: You a dude or...

Toxin: I'm a symbiote.

You just nodded. No point it bothering with it. You'll stick with male for now.

Y/N: Okay, ready to head out.

Molly jumped to her feet and held up a fist.

Molly: Let's go!

Toxin: Yeah!

Y/N: Great. Uh, try not to burn down the base, guys!

Laura looked up from the computer.

Laura: You're leaving us?!

Y/N: Yep. Love you.

You and Molly headed for the door while Laura watched. She then turned to Tandy.

Laura: I'm going to stab your boyfriend.

Tandy: I'll help.
--------------
You followed Molly to wherever this Hostel was as the moon finally reached it's peak. It was cold, as to be excepted, but LA was a lot like New York in some ways. For example, people were still wondering around like crazy.

You wore your uniform under your jacket with your mask at the ready. You didn't think you would need it, but better prepared than not.

Molly: It's up here.

She lead you towards a cave that made you raise a brow. You just slipped your mask on as you entered.

Y/N: So, what is this place?

Molly: It's a Hostel. It's like a hotel. Uh, Chase and Alex said that it fell into a hole when the earthquake happened.

So it was an entire building underground? Interesting.

Before long, you found yourselves entering an open space. It was the lobby of the hostel. It was massive. You could even tell that it was probably a very fancy one.

Alex: I'm telling you guys, we can't do it. It's too risky.

You looked up at the top of the stairs to see a group of teens walking down.

Chase: We need to do something. We don't have any food.

Gertrude: And if I have to eat another can of expired tuna, I swear I'm going to barf.

Alex: I know this sucks, guys. But it's not like a miracle is going to just walk in and give us food.

They all reached the bottom of the steps and stopped when they found you and Molly standing there. Their eyes went wide as you lifted a hand up.

Y/N: Yo.

Molly: GUYS!

She ran towards the group and immediately hugged both Gertrude and Chase. She lifted them up without trouble while you watched.

Molly: I missed you guys so much!

She set the two teens down and stepped back as Toxin appeared on her shoulder.

Toxin: Friends!

Nico: What the hell is that?!

Y/N: That, is my son.

The group looked at you oddly.

Y/N: Yep. I'm totally owning that shit.

Alex: Wait, what are you guys even doing here?

Molly: We're here to deal with the Pride! We have some of the team here to help.

You nodded as you placed a hand on Molly's shoulder.

Y/N: And even more on stand by if we need back up. Trust me, your parents are gonna feel the full force of teenage rebellion.
--------------
Laura: And this red wire connects to....here?

Loki: Nay! That'll blow it up for sure! Put it here. Here I say!

Crystal: What's the point of this? Why do we need such technology for our fight?

Tandy: Ask our fearless leader when he gets back.

Y/N: Uh, what?

You entered the temporary base to find your teammates all sitting around the same computer. They looked so confused. Maybe you should've brought Doreen along. She was pretty nifty with computers.

Your team looked at you with annoyed faces which made you stop in your tracks.

Tandy: You're mean.

Laura: Why did you leave us with this?

You shrugged.

Y/N: I thought you guys could figure it out. I mean, you have a military weapon, an Asgardin God, an Inhuman Royal, and Tandy. How have you guys not figured out that the red wire goes in the red hole?

They stared at you more a moment before Tandy inserted the wire. The computer came to life.

All: Ohhh.

Y/N: Thank God we can punch our way out of most of our problems.

The Runaways, meanwhile, hung back and watched the entire thing.

Nico: These guys are going to be the ones helping us? Wait, is that Loki?

Karolina: As in the bad guy?

Molly: He's super cool. He does really good card tricks.

???: And they ain't the only ones helping you out.

Everyone looked up at the voice. You smirked as you placed your hands on your hips.

Y/N: About time you showed up. I was getting worried, Kate.

Kate Bishop herself grinned as she spun an arrow in her hand. She caught it before she walked over to you.

Kate: So, heard you got an LA problem.

Y/N: Yeah.

Kate looked around the room for a moment before she noticed someone was missing.

Kate: Uh, where's, uh, Robbie?

Tandy: He was teleported to another world. We're working on it.

Y/N: But right now, we have bigger problems.

You all turned to the Runaways who stood up straight.

Y/N: You need to tell us everything you know about the Pride.

The teens all looked to Alex who held up a book.

Alex: Luckily, we managed to take their group diary. Where do you want us to start?

Y/N: The beginning.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

83.1K 2.4K 19
[Feitan x Reader] Skilled fighter Y/N defeats Hisoka at Heavens Arena and is recruited by the Phantom Troupe. To their surprise they begin to find a...
110K 3.1K 84
- BEING EDITED - Everybody has a chapter of their story they don't want others to read. (Costia has a whole book) - Costia was raised to be a killer...
Monster: Year 1 Von Nerd Herd

Aktuelle Literatur

199K 6.9K 60
Y/N is a boy who knows little about his life. Experimented on as a child, he was freed by the Creator. Following his death, Y/N finds himself with no...
10.7K 242 21
Surrogacy has been around since 1985. And for the past 3 decades that's how the Red Room has added to their ranks. By taking genetically chosen embry...