It's a Small Town✔️

By Mentally_Not_Ok

Oliver's excuse for everything is that it's a small town. He know that's not the truth. There's many smaller... More

Background knowledge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30 ⚠️Minor Smut⚠️
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34 ⚠️Smut⚠️
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38 ⚠️Smut⚠️
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54 ⚠️Smut⚠️
Chapter 55
Chapter 56 (Last Chapter)
Bonus Chapter |
Bonus chapter ||

Chapter 19

355 17 24
By Mentally_Not_Ok

The swelling had gone down in my eye and I stopped covering it. I basically looked tired on one side and there was nothing wrong with that I guess. The group of boys are still looking for me, but they've been pretty easy to dodge, since they're so loud.

Axel acts as if nothing had happened and it kills me. This keeps happening... I've fallen so hard for him. Why do I do this? As if the group could read my mind, I'm shoved against the wall.

"Found you" I've learned his name is Jared. "Nice now let me go" I cheer trying to get out of his grip. "Not so fast, you've been hiding from us" he chuckles and I roll my eyes. "I wonder why" I hiss and he grabs my shoulders before slamming me against the wall.

I let out a shout of pain and fall to my knees grabbing my head. His buddies laugh and I looked up to find him facing the other way. Without much thought, I stood and kicked him where it hurt most before dodging and running past the groping arms.

There was a shouting and lots of cussing as the group of boys followed me outside. I need to hide. I continue to run but they were always right behind me. I was growing tired and half of them were smiling like maniacs. They could tell I was going to give up.

I started to go towards the other buildings and cheered internally as a class was dismissed hopefully I could hide between them. I joined the students leaving and followed their group. Letting out a yelp as someone grabbed my sleeve.

"Oliver?" Axel asks and I turn and nod. "They're after me- I need to go" I look past the groups of students about to disperse and find the jocks on their toes searching through us all.

His brow furrows and he narrows his eyes. "Where are they" he starts to look around and I pull him back towards me. "Not important- I'm going," I tell him, and before he can say anything I start to sprint.

"Found him!" I desperately try to be faster as I hear the words but it doesn't work and I'm tackled to the ground. I scramble to my feet and sure enough, four of the five of them are here. Out of breath but here.

"You absolute cock slut- why do you even try!" Jared starts coming towards me obviously pissed that I hurt his dignity. "Is cock slut the only insult you know? Why do you have to bother me?" I snap back and he raises his fist. I panic and swing first, it wasn't the best punch but hey it got to him before he got me.

He grabbed his cheek and looked at me in bewilderment. I stepped back ready to run again but soon realized I was surrounded. So the next best thing was I just ran to the smallest one and socked him in the face. Get him down and then it's only three against one.

I was attempting to be optimistic as the guy grabbed at me taking me to the ground. I was getting punched in the ribs more than the actual face and that shit hurt, but I kept fighting.

He stayed down to my surprise and I stood looking at his unconscious body. "Whoa" I chuckle looking at my hands. I get kicked in the legs and buckle to the ground.

"You whore- you fucking disease-infested whore!" I didn't know which one this was but he was pissed off. His shoe went to my neck I desperately tried to pry him off of me, breathing becoming harder by the second.

"What the fuck! Get off of him" Axel's voice rings in my ears as I claw at the boy's ankles trying to get him off of me. "Ow!" He pulled away for a second only to stomp back down on me knocking the wind out of me.

Axel shoves through the other two walking straight up to us. In less than a second, the other guy is on the ground and he's looking around at the others. "I am your upperclassman, so I suggest you stay on my good side or I will be talking to my buddies on the football team- it would suck if you lost your spots wouldn't it" he yells glaring at them all.

They help their friend up from earlier and retreat like the bitches they are. I rub my throat before sitting up. No broken bones, we're good. I stand and start for my stuff, that had been knocked out of my hands. 

"Oliver!" Axel calls for me and I turn on my heel to find him running over. "Are you okay?! Where does it hurt! You shouldn't be standing!" He puts his hand on my face examining every spot as I shake my head.

"I promise I'm fine- just sore" I admit touching my ribs. He nods bringing his hands to my side. "I should have done something sooner. I thought you might have got away and I didn't know how to help- I screwed that up so bad" he sighs pulling me into a hug.

"It's fine, I'm fine... so do you really know people on the football team?" I ask and he laughs. "Nope I just knew they were freshman, so it's easy to freak them out" he chuckles and I relax into his embrace just tired.

"How old are you?" I ask and he moves a hand to my upper back. "Twenty-two" I hide my shocked expression. I definitely just assumed he was nineteen like me.

"Will you take me home please?" I ask looking up at him. He nods and helps me all the way over to the parking lot. It was the same routine where he strapped on the helmet for me and I once again hugged him tightly.

Once we got to my place. He killed the engine and with his help I got off, getting the helmet taken off of me. He helps me up the porch and Lily opens the door. "He- what the fuck happen!?" She shouts immediately going to my other side.

Both help me onto the couch and Lily immediately goes into panic. "Are you okay?! Are you bleeding" she was in tears at this point, I quickly stand up with a grimace of pain.

"Lily I'm fine- I just got in a fight" I assure her and she hugs me tightly. "I need to go shopping- I need frozen peas- for ice packs! Wait I'll just get more ice packs- and I need pain meds!" She starts running around and searching things up on her phone. "I also need a torch for the houses of those assholes" she growls wiping her tears.

I shake my head at her, but she was checking her wallet and already out the door. I could see Evelyn waddling around with her toys, so that made me feel a bit better.

"You know when I said you could come to me for help- I meant letting me actually help you" Axel chuckles sitting next to me. "Does my face look okay?" I groan and he looks me over before nodding. "Perfect" he mumbles and both of us just sit there with an awkward gap between us.

"You've got a strong punch" I point out how he just whipped that guy off of me. "Uh thanks" he answers and I look the other way embarrassed. "Hey Oliver-" he calls for me and I whip my head towards him.

"Never mind" Suddenly he's standing and walking away. "Axel?" I ask and he stops, his hand on the door. "You'll be fine on your own right?" He grumbles and I take a minute before nodding.

He opens the door and I let the words escape my mouth. "Please stay" I squeeze my eyes shut only opening them when the door closes. To my surprise, he was still in the house staring back at me.

"Please stay... with me" I stand up, giving in. Watching his eyes go wide before he closes them. "I can't do this anymore" he groans into his hands. "Axel-" I cut myself off as he walks over, crashing his lips onto mine.

My eyes go wide as his arm wraps around my lower back the other one going into my hair. I finally realized what was happening and closed my eyes. Leaning into the heavy kiss.

He pulls away with a groan and I open my eyes to be met by his. Pushing him back, Axel stumbles onto the couch. I follow straddling his lap and smashing my lips right back onto his my hands going to his cheeks as he hugged me tightly to him.

He tastes so good. Our lips locking with each other. One of his hands reached up to the back of my head pressing it down, deepening the kiss. His other hand runs up and down my body as our kissing gets sloppier.

Axel's tongue ran across my lip and I immediately opened my mouth for him letting our tongues mangle together. I was going crazy, this couldn't be real. I ran my hands through his hair trying to get more of him in any way possible.

The pain in my ribs was gone from all the adrenaline. I pull back panting heavily as he does the same only to immediately kiss up and down my jaw lightly. "Axel" I hum his name and he stops looking up at me.

I slide off of him with the same lustful look. It drops when the realization hits. "Evelyn! Shit!" I mutter standing up and going into the kitchen. She was in La-La land sitting in the corner with her block.

I let out a sigh of relief and she comes over and hugs me before going back to her block. I came back into the living room being met by Axel still on the couch with a smirk.

He watched me sit next to him, and without any hesitation, I looked over to him giving him a small peck. That peck soon turned into a calmer kiss which led to us smiling and trying to talk in between kisses.

"We shouldn't-" I'm cut off with a kiss and I almost give in to it, finally my senses come back and I push away. "I'm not just going to be some fuck toy for you" I look away embarrassed.

He takes my chin forcing me to look at him. "Oliver, I want you. I want you as my boyfriend. Please be mine" he gives me the words I wanted to hear so bad.

"Now that I'll agree to" I hum getting another kiss.

"Lily's going to go mental"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 77 21
When Max's parents go on vacation, he decides to spend the week with his best friend, Lilly, who also happens to be the sister of his long-time strai...
136K 5.3K 69
Luis and his family recently moved to a new state. His favorite thing to do is play soccer. Everything soccer. There's struggles at home and struggle...
661K 15.3K 24
Life in New York as we know it. Its always a battlefield with full of opportunities and hot guys. The young newbie teenage sort-of a guy named Adrian...
2.4M 87.3K 70
"I don't care how many times I have to tell you that you are more than enough, that you deserve someone to make you happy and to love you and that I'...