Symbol Of Hope

By werewolf7745

Stiles was kicked out of the pack because they thought he was weak but really he is the strongest thing on th... More

Characters
Stiles gets the boot
Traveling
First Flight
Mystic Falls
Salvatore School
Well That Ruined Spider-Man
Tree Talkin
Realization
Coming back
Insanity
The Sun God
The Last Son of Krypton
Red Rocks and Evil Slugs
Kara
Miss Mystic Falls
Talk With The Blonde
Self Control
Malivore
Part 2
Mid-Air Emergency
The Daily Planet
The Blur
Arena
Distractions
Soulmate
Farm Boy
Obsession
Exes
Doctor Fate
Part 3
New Earth
Kryptonian Vs Kryptonian

Siphon

2.2K 103 6
By werewolf7745

"Here you go," Stiles said, handing Hope her morning coffee, then pushing his glasses back up.

"Thanks," Hope said, taking the cup and looking at one of the TV's connected to the pillars showing footage of a fire thirty miles away.

Stiles' eyes widened at the sight of it, looking at Hope's coffee he gave a subtle blow, not for force but her the cold making the cup's steam disappear.

Hope took a sip and grimaced,"Clark, this is cold," She complained, going to go get a warm cup herself.

Stiles made sure she was gone before, flying out of there faster than anyone could see.

Landing in the middle of the fire, he got everyone out before standing in the middle of the building, spreading his arms before bringing them back together in a giant clap. As the force of the clap rippled throughout the building putting out the fire.

"What happened?" Hope asked, looking at the TV in confusion as the last of the smoke drifted away.

"Fire went out under unknown circumstances," Stiles said,"Donut?" He asked, holding up the paper bag.

Hope looked at him suspiciously before taking the donut bag and looking inside,"What kind?" She asked.

"Apple fritter," Stiles replied.

Hope took the donut out and took a large bite out of it,"You're forgiven for the cold coffee," She said with her mouthful,"But next time get an eclair."

Stiles chuckled,"Yes, ma'am."

"Do we have anything on these mysterious saves?" Hope asked.

"Only a red and blue blur," Stiles said,"Not even a picture."

"OLSEN!" Hope shouted, and MG's head stuck around the corner looking very nervous.

"Yeah?" He said, looking at Hope with fear.

"Your job is to take pictures, why don't we have one of this secret hero yet?" Hope asked.

MG swallowed,"He's too fast."

"You're pretty fast yourself," Hope reminded him,"Why don't you use some of that speed and get a damn picture."

MG nodded before going back to cleaning his camera.

"Ouch," Stiles mumbled.

"Did you say something?" Hope asked.

"You could ease up on him a little," Stiles suggested,"He's just a kid."

Hope was silent for a moment,"I've known him a lot longer than you. He works better under pressure."

"Okay," Stiles said, shrugging,"Why are you obsessed with finding this guy anyway? If it is even a guy, some of these saves are pretty impossible."

"I grew up hearing how the word impossible was just a lie to oblivious humans," Hope said.

"Cool," Stiles said,"But that doesn't really mean that this guy, if it is a guy, exists."

"It's a man," Hope said confidently,"And I'm gonna find out who it is."

"There have been a few conspiracy theories about this blur," Stiles told her, sitting down in his desk across from hers,"Some people think he's a vampire."

"He's too fast," Hope said, and Stiles looked at her with fake confusion,"According to vampire lore they can't go faster than a hundred miles per hour. The blur is flying all over the city in seconds."

"Okay, can we not call him the blur?" Stiles asked,"It sounds kind of stupid."

"I'm sure there's a better name out there somewhere," Hope said.

"There's also aliens," Stiles lied, seeing what she would think of that.

"Doubtful," Hope replied.

"Why?" Stiles asked,"I thought you were the one that believed in the impossible."

Hope shrugged,"Why would there be a super powered alien trying to help us lowly humans?"

"Out of the goodness of his or her heart," Stiles suggested.

"They would have to have a lot of unwavering faith in humanity," Hope said,"I haven't had a lot of that recently."

"I'm sorry to hear that," Stiles said.

They were silent as they started to work, Stiles looking around for any pieces of information that can relate back to him, while making a story on the DA's untold crimes.

"What are you doing later tonight?" Hope asked him, making Stiles look up from his computer.

"Depends," Stiles said.

"On what?" Hope asked.

"On what you want me to do?" Stiles said, smirking.

Hope chuckled,"Looks like you got some steel under that clumsy nerd exterior."

"You have no idea," Stiles said.

"Some old friends from my old school are getting together. I wanted to know if you wanted to come," Hope said.

Stiles was silent for a moment or two,"Who exactly are you talking about?" Stiles asked, hoping that she didn't mean Josie.

"A friend named Lizzie, Kaleb, and Jimmy's gonna be joining in because he also knows them," Hope said.

Stiles looked down, breathing heavily,"Maybe some other time."

A look of disappointment flashed across Hope's face before she regained her composure,"Okay, it's fine. I'll try and convince you later."

Stiles chuckled,"You can try."

Time Skip

Hope, Lizzie, Kaleb, and MG walked along the sidewalk, most of them more than a little bit drunk.

"Whoa," Lizzie giggled, stumbling a little bit as she walked.

"Careful," Hope said, also giggling,"Why didn't Josie come again?" She slurred.

"She said something about epic make up sex with Finch," Lizzie replied.

"You're so pretty Lizzie," MG slurred.

"Then quick take a picture, take a picture," Lizzie said in a rush, standing in the middle of the street.

MG took out the camera and pointed it at Lizzie and as he took the picture the flash went off and a truck came zooming around the corner.

Kaleb took off running to try and get Lizzie out of the way but he tripped, making him fall to the ground.

Stiles heard the truck's tires screeching and he flew there immediately, he landed on the ground and took off running time slowing down around him.

Lizzie stood there looking at the truck in fear, as Stiles scooped her up into her arms not noticing how Lizzie's hand started to glow yellow when it touched him.

Stiles set her down on the other side of the street, he looked at the flash of MG's camera once before flying into the air.

Lizzie looked around confused at how she got there.

"Holy shit," MG said, his eyes going wide at the sight of the picture,"HOPE!" He yelled, as Kaleb ran across the street to check on Lizzie.

"What?" Hope said, confused.

MG showed her the picture, and her jaw dropped. There it was barely visible, but there it was a red and blue blur across the picture. Grabbing Lizzie and guiding her to safety.

Hope pulled MG close and kissed him on the cheek.

Time Skip

Lizzie breathed heavily as she walked into the pharmacy needing some aspirin for the pounding headache she was inevitably going to get.

A man shoved her out of the way and she stumbled into a metal shelf, not noticing how her shoulder made a dent in it.

"Oh, yeah, there was no way you could have seen me, right?" Lizzie said as she approached the man.

The man looked at her with an angry stare,"You crazy bitch, you should just keep your mouth shut."

Lizzie looked at him darkly,"Call me crazy, one more time," She dared glaring at the man.

The man went to shove her but she stood completely still, like the man just tried to move a mountain.

Lizzie felt her eyes start to burn, as she blasted man with the heat vision she didn't know she had, sending him through the window making the other people in the store scream.

"Oh, crap," Lizzie said, zooming to the man to make sure he was still alive before running away with unknown speeds.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

147K 4.4K 56
What happens when the Mystic Falls crew sacrifices theirselves with Hope jumping into Malivore and they end up in a town called Beacon Hills? And the...
20.7K 687 13
When Scott bit the Nogitsune, his powers were transferred to Stiles. Making him a hyrbrid, the only one of his kind. But when Stiles' abilities start...
47.8K 1.5K 14
Stiles Stilinski was the happiest person in the world, had friends, a boyfriend who loved him, a golden fish called dobby and a dad who loved him too...
63.8K 2.3K 25
Stiles thought he was the only one of his kind, a Tribrid. But then he meets a girl like him, but not totally. Hope Mikaelson is a werewolf, witch, a...