Chosen || Draco Malfoy

By MalfoyInDaClub

Cecilia Diggory: Hogwarts' very own 'It' girl. Beautiful, popular and bright, she has it all. But then one... More

Intro
1 - Trophy Dreams
2 - The New, Thoughtful Me
3 - Two Pumpkin Pasties Please
4 - The Prejudiced Pig
5 - Hufflepuff
6 - T-Zoned
7 - Ferret Fun
8 - Burn
9 - Kinks and Bubblebaths
10 - Dark Stormy Skies
11 - Into The Maze
12 - The Wrong Child
13 - Fanboy Behaviour
14 - Chosen
15 - Snuffles
16 - Fifth Year With A Kick
17 - The Rocket
18 - Monthlies
19 - Drifter
20 - Sweet Sixteen
21 - Brilliant
22 - Natural Highs
23 - Possession
24 - Keeping It In The Family
25 - Ghost Town
26 - Pre-Game Warm Up
28 - Polyamory
29 - Lips
30 - Menage a Trois
31 - Enjoy the Energy
32 - The Headache
33 - Surely You Can't Be Sirius?
34 - Shiny Ornaments
35 - Hate
36 - Old People
37 - Scary Stories
38 - Magic Fingers
39 - Enemies With Benefits
40 - Visits
41 - Birthday Queen
42 - The Sauna Virgin
43 - Partner Up
44 - A Childhood Lost
45 - Dear Diary
46 - Buns Of Steel
47 - The Pimple
48 - Truth
49 - Eyes Tight Shut
50 - The Gatecrasher

27 - The Indecent Proposal

541 38 41
By MalfoyInDaClub

He lost the game. Of course he had.

Because instead of searching for the fucking Snitch, he couldn't tear his eyes away from her.

Draco couldn't understand what got into him when he was around her. The need to be physical with her was overwhelming. He hadn't meant to squeeze her neck like that, but he saw something in her eyes almost begging him.

The thing that shocked him the most was that she never showed the fear that most normal people would have in their eyes if someone was hurting them in that way.

It wasn't that he wanted to hurt her... more that he wanted to please her. It didn't make sense, but all he knew was that if he had even seen the slightest flicker of apprehension in her eyes, then he'd have backed off immediately.

But no. All he saw was the look of excitement.

And he wanted more.

And then there was that bizarre thing that kept happening. She was talking to someone who was not there. Everyone thought she was losing the plot, but Draco was beginning to think there was something to it, after all. Because when he looked into her eyes, he didn't see crazy at all.

He saw Potter.

*****

Things started to kick off.

First, the twins let off a load of fireworks and did a runner. Lucky bastards.

Second, Dobby informed us that we had a snitch amongst the DA and there was nothing golden about it in the slightest.

"RUN!" Harry and I bellow, despite the fact that no one but me could hear him.

Being the captain of this rapidly sinking ship, I realise I have to do the honourable thing and let the others leave first. The door suddenly seems so ridiculously small and I am frustrated that it doesn't grow to accommodate the mass exodus. Room of Requirement my arse.

"Hurry!" Harry urges me, as Neville's bottom disappears from view. There is a joke in there somewhere but it probably is not the time.

I nod to Harry and run, not entirely sure which way I am aiming for. All I want to do is get the fuck out of there fast.

It is no surprise to me when I am literally stopped in my tracks by none other than Draco Malfoy.

"Trip jinx!" he roars, laughing sycophantically as I lie flat on my face in the corridor.

I can hear Umbridge up ahead, yelling something about catching the vermin and feeding the lions.

"Fuck you, Malfoy!" I snarl, twisting my head round to glare at him. "Why the fuck is it always you?"

To my surprise, he crouches down behind me and places his hands on my upper arms as his lips go to my ear. "Maybe because no matter how hard we try to fight it, we just can't keep away from one another."

He hauls me up to my feet and throws me through a door before Umbridge can scurry into view.

I turn around and look at him, shocked. "You... you saved me?"

It is a question because I am not entirely sure I am any safer in this empty classroom alone with him than I am out there with that psycho bitch.

He puts a finger to his lips as the sound of Umbridge's footsteps hurry past, and then he shrugs, straightening his tie as his eyes watch me carefully.

"How long have you been talking to Potter?"

I blink. "What?"

"You heard me. I know you're talking to him. I'm observant like that, you see. That night, during the dance, he possessed me, didn't he? He possessed me so that he could stick my tongue down your throat-"

"That was you. He left your body before the kiss even happened."

His eyes widens, flashing triumphantly. "But you thought it was him, didn't you? It's why you kissed me that way. You've got a thing for poor dead Potter-"

"Have you brought me in here just to mock me? In case you hadn't realised, ghosts are a thing, we are living in a castle full of them."

"On the contrary, I believe you. No, I'm here because I have a proposition for you. Get Potter here, now."

I stare at him, dumbfounded. I am too shocked to speak. Draco Malfoy is standing in front of me telling me he believes me.

"I- I don't know where he is."

"I can jog your memory by taking you to see Umbridge if you like?"

"Look, it doesn't work like that. And even if I do get him to appear here, then what makes you think he or I want to make a deal with you?"

"Fine, then." And to my horror, he grabs my wrist and begins dragging me towards the door.

"Malfoy, let go of me!" I gasp, trying my damndest to get him to release me. But he is so shockingly strong and his grip burns my wrists.

Just when I think he is bluffing, he yanks open the door and shouts, "PROFESSOR! I'VE GOT ONE!"

"That won't be necessary."

Relief floods me as Harry appears behind me, looking cool, calm and collect. "Tell him I'm listening."

"He's here," I pant whilst still furiously trying to wrangle myself free. "And he wants to hear you out."

Draco's face immediately lights up, and he quickly pushes me back inside the classroom just as Umbridges's hurried footsteps can be heard at the top of the corridor.

He waits until she passes by until he speaks again. "Where is he?"

Draco looks around the classroom as Harry steps right up to his side, smirking evilly.

"Tell him I'm inspecting his shiny blonde hair, and oop- I can already see a stray grey!"

"He's stood right next to you," I mutter as I roll my eyes at Harry who is now chuckling in amusement at his own dorky sense of humour.

Draco looks in the wrong direction and shudders, edging away so that he almost walks right through Harry.

"Other side," I point out, "and you very nearly got yourself possessed again."

Irritation flits across Draco's face as he backs against the wall, his eyes swivelling nervously around. "Tell Potter there better not be any funny business."

"He heard," I say wearily.

"So, what's this all about and what's in it for him?" Harry ponders, rubbing his chin as he frowns curiously at Draco. "Because I wouldn't trust him as far as I can throw him."

"Harry wants to know what your game is." I explain to a bewildered looking Draco. "And quite frankly, so do I."

"I want you to retract your statement about my father."

"No." Harry says at once. "That bastard deserves to be named and shamed."

"Not going to happen, Malfoy," I sigh, "there's literally nothing you can offer us in return to make me do that. If you must hand me in to Umbridge, then do so. She may be an evil sadistic bitch, but at least she's upfront about it."

"What if I say I can help you out in a different kind of way?"

"What kind of way?"

"Must not be much fun being a ghost, I'd imagine, watching others living their lives and doing all the things that you took for granted when you were alive... eating, shitting... snogging..."

His eyes glint at this last word and he takes a step towards me, his lips twitching into a smirk.

"I still don't know what you're offering," I lie, feeling my heart race as I take a step back. "And I think it's time I leave-"

"Wait- hold up," Harry says, and I know at once he is tempted, that he can see exactly what Draco is about to offer him. "Hear him out, Cece."

"Are you crazy, Harry?" I splutter. "I thought you just said you couldn't trust him as far as you could throw him?!"

"Potter's tempted, isn't he?" Draco drawls gleefully, folding his arms over his chest. "I knew it, I knew he wouldn't resist this offer."

"There is no offer because you haven't made an offer!" I hiss, feeling desperate now. "Now out of the way, and let me go."

"You enjoyed kissing me when you thought I was Potter," Draco said at once, stepping in front of me and blocking my path. "So why not do it again? Instead next time it could really be him. You and Potter could get your kicks together and all you have to do is make another interview saying you got it all wrong about my father."

"But I would be kissing you!" I splutter, feeling horrified by the desire this thought creates. "It wouldn't the same to me!"

"It would be to me though," Harry says quietly. I jump, almost forgetting he is there. "It would be everything to me, and I'd be kissing you."

"In Malfoy's body! Malfoy's lips...Malfoy's tongue...Malfoy's hands..." I look in turn at each part of Draco's body as I say them, and my breathing is becoming rapid and shallow as a heat rises to my cheeks.

Draco notices and smirks.

This is mortifying.

"If you make the right choice - which I know you will, and Potter can have my body for... let's say... an hour? Maybe two if I'm feeling generous."

"No deal." Harry says, surprising me. "I want regular access if we're going to do this, not just a one off."

I stare at them both, horrified. All of a sudden I feel like a prostitute, and I can't see how anything in this deal benefits me.

Although, technically... isn't Draco the one prostituting his body, not me? My god, Harry and I are the filthy punters!

"You liked it when you thought you were kissing Potter," Draco reminds me, his voice smooth. "You liked it a lot. And you could get a whole lot more, giving your dear little ghostie lover boy a chance to experience a bit of life again."

I look at Harry, his green eyes pleading with mine. And I recall how when he possessed Draco before, they were his eyes, Harry's eyes.

"He- he wants more than a one off," I find myself saying, my voice coming out hoarsely, not quite believing I was even contemplating this. "If we go ahead... I mean... Harry wants regular access."

Harry punches his fist jubilantly into the air behind Draco whose lips curve into a smile.

"I'm sure we can come to an arrangement that works for us all," he says silkily, "let's reconvene this time tomorrow. If, by then, I have found out that you have made a public apology to my father, then I'm all yours."

"You mean you're all Harry's?" I prompt, raising my eyebrows.

"Yeah... sure. I'm all Potter's."

And with a low chuckle, he strides over to the door and winks. "See you tomorrow, Cecilia."

Oh god, what in the mother fuckery, crazy, twisted deal have I agreed to?

******

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.7K 472 59
To the outside world Isabelle Luvair had it all.. but to her, something was always missing. She hoped to fill the ever looming void, when her overpro...
14.2K 389 13
Hermes Granger fervently believed that Malfoy's sole purpose in life was to make his life a living hell. Dramione genderswap! Male!Hermione Granger/F...
7M 165K 111
UNDER HEAVY EDITING (Edited chapters will have gifs at the beginning of them to signal that they have been edited.) ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ❖❖❖ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ❛𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘬𝘯...
1M 30.5K 53
Fem-Harry What if Harry Potter had been born a girl? Follow Etta Potter as she discovers there is a lot more to her than just the girl who lives unde...