Stronger (Gojo x reader)

By UrmomToji

A new jujutsu sorcerer comes into the play. Seems like she's a strong one, that's for sure. Who even is she... More

The past
Gojo/(a little bit of the past)
Jujustu High

The Past (part 2)

448 9 0
By UrmomToji

"Her head was gone"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"ARISA!" I heared Ashton shout out towards Ms.Arisas headless body.
I just stood there. Stood there in shock, in anger. I was going to kill whoever did this; I look around to see if I could see anyone. I saw it, what stood there, only a few inches away from Ms.Arisas dead body.

The king of curses...
Ryomen Sukuna..

Ms.Arisa told me stories about him. The one who slaughtered family's, villages, city's. Normally I would be terrified at this very moment; but the only emotion I felt was anger. And that anger would be released on the king of curses.

"Ms.Arisa.." I walked towards her body, with no regard for Ashton, and what could happen next for him. And there it was..

Ashton now beheaded like Ms.Arisa..

I swing around to face the curse. "Funny isn't it." I began, "You're only two friends and loved ones, going out the same way; by the same person... Or should I say curse." It made no since, why wasn't I crying? Did I not care about them? No that's not it. It's because the only thought I had in my head was "kill the curse." Repeatedly, I couldn't get it out of my head. So I just

Screamed, that's all I could do. Instead of running away from Sukuna, I ran towards him. I grab the knife off from the side of my leg as soon as I reach him. I sliced one of his arms. "Brutal, aren't we y/n? But do you really think a little knife is going to end me." I watched as his arm heals back. "How about you use some jujutsu? Maybe then you could actually do some real damage, well I'm the king of curses I doubt it will do much anyways. It is better than a measly little knife."

"What the fuck did you want? Why did you kill them and not me?! HUH WHY DIDN'T YOU JUST KILL ME AND NOT THEM?! YOU'RE A MASS MURDER AFTER ALL!" There it was some off my anger coming out, but that is no where near the full amount that is only a finger pinch away from coming out.

"Because Y/n you're special, And I'm going to teach you how to be better than what you already are. And you don't need them as distractions. Besides, it's been awhile since I've last killed someone, I need to relieve some steam; looks like you do too. You seem to be being quite rough."
He took a step closer as I took a step closer too.  Our bodies barely 3 inches apart from each other.

I looked up into his eyes, giving him a glare that I swear could kill someone with it, but I guess not him; I wish it killed him, I suppose I'll just have to do it without the glare.

I take a few steps back, I put my hands together and released a black circle; but this was just my other technique. It grew more and more within seconds, I was throwing them all towards Sukuna with no hesitation. Sukuna let out a sigh. "I didn't want to have to hurt you right now, but now it's just so tempting." He smiled out of excitement, but not a child's happy smile, it was a sinister excitement smile I guess you could say.

He jumped towards, me punching my gut, causing me to be launched against a tree with much force. I slid down the tree and cough up blood. I don't care, all I care about is killing him, so I quickly stand back on my feet, wiping the blood from my mouth. "Still awake after that?" I just give back a glare, I have no intention of having a conversation with him. The one who killed my loved ones.

"Shadow of light, domain expa-" Sukuna eyes widened so large I swear they would pop out of his head. He ran towards me and completely and utterly knocked me out, with one punch. I guess he didn't want me to expand my domain. Not like it's completed anyways.

But I swear I will kill him.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I have no idea how long it's been since I was  knocked out; but all I know is that I'm not at Ms.Arisas house anymore, or what used to be her house. Because now I'm in a cellar, it smells disgusting. God I could puke right now.

"HELLO!!" I yelled to see if anyone was there. Nobody answered, but I heard footsteps. Every step that got closer it sounded heavier. Till I saw him the disgusting curse. "Sukuna" the king of curses.

"Glad you're still alive. I wasn't to sure if you survived." I Scoffed at what Sukuna said.
"You know your really not all that strong like people say. You're just another curse." I walk towards the bars to show I'm not scared of him, and I mean what I said.

"Then why the fuck am I called 'The king of curses,' huh?" Sukuna puts his top right arm through the bars to choke me, which is what he succeeds to do. "WHY Y/N, DO I SCARE YOU NOW? DID I NOT SCARE YOU WHEN I MURDERED YOUR CLOSEST LOVED ONES?!" I struggle to try and get out of his grip, one of the most painful things I've ever endured.
It hurts so bad, but I decided to answer. "N-N" I struggle to get out the words I was trying to say. "N-No you don't." He let's go of me and pushing me roughly. "Look who's rough now." I say rubbing my neck, and thinking back on how Sukuna said that I was being rough.

"Keep up that damn attitude and you'll loose your throat." Sukuna opens the cellar door. "Get out, I'm gonna teach you how to really use your techniques; Unlike that old lady." I walk out of the cellar, still rubbing my neck.
"Don't talk shit about Ms.Arisa, and. Why the hell would you want to teach me? I'll just try to kill you once I get stronger."

He leads me up some steps into the outdoors. It's surprisingly really pretty out here, no one around, a long grassy field surrounded by the woods.

"Well, I heard about when you were born. You were different so I want to train you. Not like you could kill me in the end anyways. Plus you could be useful to me." He stops and turns around, causing me to stop in my place as well. "Wha-" he punched me, it launched me against the little shed that we came out of. I sat there confused, and in pain. "Shit." I mutter under my breath,
"Hey! What the hell was that for?" Sukuna began to walk towards me. "Answer m-"

I felt a sharp pain in my stomach, he had kicked me? Again, but this time in my face, causing a nose bleed. He was quite literally using me as a personal punching bag now, he continued to punch and kick me. I sure did feel like a damn punching bag. And the fact is he wasn't even using jujutsu.

I grabbed his leg, adding jujutsu and my dark spear ball to my hand as well. I pulled his leg tripping him and helping myself up at the same time. Now I was the one using him as a punching bag, but I added my jujutsu to my feet and hands to add more force and making it more painful for him. I create a big black sphere lifting it up in the air and slamming it down onto Sukuna.

I heard him grunt and once the dirt and smoke was gone I saw a few cuts and scratches on him. "You need a lot of work, you're weak." My eyes widened, did he really just call me weak? That is not what I want to hear. "I'm gonna kill you." Sukuna just smirked, why? Doesn't matter to me. "Now show me your domain expansion it seems powerful."

Should I really show him probably not but he'll probably kill me if I don't "Shadow of light, domain expansion!" And there it was me and Sukuna inside my domain of darkness. Black trees, and the black ground and walls covered the land. It was dark as hell in there for Sukuna, but clear as day for me, because that's how I created my domain to be like. "Good, let's train."

We jumped towards each other and ran.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We had fought for hours till, I was exhausted even leaving Sukuna tired.

Years had passed, I'm 18 now. And here we are where we started. Me and Sukuna fighting in my very own domain. Except the only differences now is that...

This fight isn't training, it's real. And I'm stronger than in the beginning, way stronger. I may even be the strongest now.

light and dark my technique I fuse them together. It may not be a difference in color to much; but there it was grey, the most powerful part of my technique. And I used it on Sukuna.

And it worked, no it didn't kill him unfortunately. I just sealed him, sending all 20 of his fingers somewhere.

"I'm free..." I paused for a moment as I dropped to the ground in disbelief, I just sealed The King Of Curses. "I'm free from the torture, I can fucking leave..."

"I can live my life I can I.."

And there I was passed out, so worn out from the fight it had knocked me out. I was bleeding, a lot but I'll be fine,

            So I just slept.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Words: 1681
Song name: transgender
Song artist:Crystal castles

Hello, I know there was a a lot of time skips in this so I apologize if you didn't like that. But yea, there should only be one more thing that's a little of the past in the next chapter; but other than that we will be in the real story. Thanks for reading! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

846K 51.7K 116
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
755K 17.1K 46
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
361K 21.5K 77
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
163K 5.9K 91
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...