The GrandMaster Of All Times

Bởi Krisamity

Closing his eyes he thought about everything that brought him here, remembered all the hardships and the hear... Xem Thêm

One: Not The Same
Two: Until You Have Decided
Three: Wuxian's Second Life Part One
Four: Broken Strings For A Broken Heart
Five: Wei Wuxian's Second Life Part Two
Six: Behind The Closed Doors
Seven: Holding Onto A Thread
Eight: All The Feelings Will Fade Away
Nine: Wei Wuxian's Second Life Part Three
Ten: It's Not Running If It's Not Longing
Eleven: Wei Wuxian's Second Life Part Four
Thirteen: Not Breaking The Ice In Not So Ideal Way
Fourteen: To Learn Is To Forgive Not Only Yourself
Fifteen: Being There For You Is Pointless If History Keeps Repeating Itself
Sixteen: Second Life: Two Steps Forward One Step Back
Seventeen: Second Life: Not Under A Watchful Eye and Determination
Eighteen: Second Life: To See Fire In The Mountain's and Blood In The Wind
Nineteen: Second Life: Screaming Out With Blood On Our Hands
Twenty: Second Life: Cushing Hope Underneath One's Boot
Twenty-One: Second Life: Love Is Such A Lie In Other's Eyes
Twenty-Two: Second Life: Don't Expect The One You Hurt, Where You Last Had Them
Twenty-Three: Second Life: Broken Strings on a Shattered Guqin
Twenty-Four: A Friend In Every Life
Twenty-Five: Don't Act So Useless
Twenty-Six: The Crooked Forest (Part One)

Twelve: Wei Wuxian's Second Life Part Five

832 52 2
Bởi Krisamity

Happy 4th of July to those who live in the USA but to those who don't I still wish you all a great day!!!

~Krisamity

Wei Wuxian came back to himself to find moving doves were singing from tree tops, letting him know it was morning and he must have slept the entire day yesterday. Slowly sitting up in the bed he was on, Wei Wuxian was taking in his surroundings, seeing a room and things that aren't familiar to him. At first what came to mind was possible kidnapping, but that quickly cleared as it came when he remembered Fei Huaguang and the teleportation to the Central Mountain where he passed out from the trip, but what happened between the trip and the passing out he couldn't remember.

Baoshen Sanren, "I know it's a lot to take in an even possible dream, but I can assure you that it isn't my child." a woman with the utmost beauty said beside him.

Wei Wuxian turns his head to see her sitting not far off from his bedside, placing a well taken care of pressed rose in a book in her hand as she sets it to the side. Wei Wuxian, "Who are you?" he asked.

Baoshen Sanren, "I could tell you but I believe you already know that answer now, don't you my Grandson." She smiles sweetly at him.

Wei Wuxian, "Grandson?" he was confused, "I thought my mother was just your head disciple and nothing more?"

Baoshen Sanren, "She was indeed my head disciple and a title she deserved all her life and she held onto it with an iron fist, but she was more than just another student to me, A-Ying. You see there is a secret here on this mountain that never traveled down with her because of the dangers of it being brought over her head. She was my daughter, my only flesh and blood and now I have you Grandson."

Wei Wuxian, "I don't understand!" he cries out. "How can she be your child?"

Baoshen Sanren smacks her lips before saying, "Well you see when a woman and a man love each other very much, they decided to have s..."

Wei Wuxian, "NO NO NO NO!!!!" he cuts her off. "I am not having this conversation with you... and besides it's not only between a man and a woman I hope you know."

Baoshen Sanren, "Ah yes, Second Young Master Lan, or rather Lan Wangji. The utmost perfect Jade the Lan's ever raised! I know of your relationship with that man, A-Ying and might I say not even he is worthy of you as you are my Grandson."

Wei Wuxian, "It doesn't matter to me. I didn't come here for relationship advice as clearly you yourself might not even be as clear, you aren't good at them either."

One might think this might piss off the immortal but, not this one, as she threw her head back in laughter as if Wei Wuxian told a hilarious joke she has never heard in her life. Baoshen Sanren, "No, I'm not very good with relationships, but my words still hold out for Second Young Master Lan, however I will not stand in your way if you wish to marry that man again."

Wei Wuxian halts in all thoughts and the words die on his lips, it takes a moment for his brain to work again and to process what was just said to him before speaking again, Wei Wuxian, "How did you....?"

Baoshen Sanren, "My boy, there are many secrets that this old bag of bones holds. Even this mountain itself has a secret no one knows of except for its master and residence. This Mountain has no time, and no one who lives on these mountain, time moves forward or move backwards, so lets say if somehow a person was able to go back in time and relive their life, in no matter timeline or events the people who live on this mountain seen it all and know all that goes on below this mountain."

Wei Wuxian, "How is this even possible?"

Baoshen Sanren gets up from her seat and sets the book completely to the side before making her way closer to Wei Wuxian's bedside, "There are many mysteries in this world A-Ying, and I've lived for hundreds of years and yet I am no closer to finding out the entire truth of these powers of mine, so take my example and don't think of it. The less you don't open up your mind to it all, the less you will gain headaches from it all."

Wei Wuxian smirks and shakes his head, "You aren't what I thought you to be." he says.

Baoshen Sanren, "Did you think of me as old and strict? Me beating my disciples to be perfect in every way? You met Fei Sheng, who is my head disciple. If I were what you thought, that child would be dead before he even stepped foot on this mountain."

Wei Wuxian, "Ah! Well then I guess we're similar than expected, and now I know my mothers mischief came from and where I inherited it from."

Baoshen Sanren, "Liar." she accuses him.

Wei Wuxian, "How am I lying Grandmother?"

Baoshen Sanren, "You look like your mother but you are also your father in many ways but you decided to disinherit something from him for the sake of rumors. You are indeed your mothers son but you're also your fathers son, and I have never seen in my entire life a perfect mix of both worlds. Until you came into this world, A-Ying. Your looks, your structure, your brains, even the way you act, you gain a perfect mix of all of that from both of your parents but you did not inherit mischief from your mother. You were different before you were taken in in Jiang's house hold in both lifes."

He was struck silent for a moment. He never EVER shared that secret with anyone before, not even to his parents' resting place in the back of Yunmeng Jiang. Wei Wuxian, "How did you learn this?"

Baoshen Sanren, "What do you think, boy?"

Wei Wuxian, "I don't know."

Baoshen Sanren, "Then don't think of it, and let's leave this conversation here."

...

Evening came and Wei Wuxian grew bored of his quarter which he learned was his mothers when she lived here. He sure did inherit his unorganization from her at the sight of her room. A young girl of the age of 7, named Mai Li, came to his room and gave him a new set of, not only Central Mountain robes, but robes that would be worn by a Young Master. Even though there is no way for him to be one, everyone treated him as the heir of the clan he only came from the other day.

He dressed himself, after shooing away maids who were tasked to help him, and once he came out to greet the day finally, whoever saw him was awestruck. He was truly a sight to behold. He didn't have the looks of an immortal but he was strickenly beautiful and everyone knows it's due to the thanks of Baoshen Sanren genes that was passed down to him. His long black hair reached his butt but half of it was up with a swan ornament with gold inner robes with lotus embroidered into it, and his outer emerald green robes had swans embroidered into them as well. His set of robes matched well with Baoshen Sanren's.

"A-YING!" someone hollers from afar.

Looking in the direction he sees Fei Huaguang running to meet where he stood. "May I help you Young Master Fei?" he asks the man.

Fei Huaguang, "Nah! Just came to retrieve you is all. Master Baoshen Sanren asked me to ask you to join her for dinner!"

Nodding his head, Wei Wuxian lets Fei Huaguang lead him to a secluded area even high up in the mountains to find a waterfall that sprouts water all the way down the mountain's rivers and connected waterfalls. But this one was huge, far bigger then once he was used to seeing in Cloud Recesses. Stairs leading up the top of the waterfall, which Wei Wuxian and Fei Huaguang took to and right on the edge of the waterfall being camouflaged by mist, was a gazebo carved out of boulders and bamboo and other woods from trees.

Offering his hand for Wei Wuxian to grab, Fei Huaguang leads him onto the sturdy structure making sure he has his footing and not to take a wrong step. Fei Huaguang, "Must be careful while up here. Yes there is fencing but the stones are often slippery." He advises Wei Wuxian to a seat.

Wei Wuxian, "Thank you for your help Young Master Fei but I am not a maiden. If I were to fall from this waterfall I would survive."

Fei Huaguang, "Still, better safe than sorry." he winks at Wei Wuxian, making him blush.

Wei Wuxian, "I never thought I would meet someone even more shameless than I. '' he mutters under his breath. "I am engaged, Young Master Fei. Please stop whatever this is you are doing." he waves his hand motioning all to Fei Huaguang.

Throwing his head back in laughter, Fei Huaguang says, "As you wish for Young Master Wei." before he takes his bow and heads for the stairs again.

Wei Wuxian, "What? No A-Ying anymore?" he called out to the man before he was out of sight.

Fei Huaguang turns and smirks, "Would you like me to continue?"

Wei Wuxian turns away in a huff, muttering, "Shameless!" causing Fei Huaguang to burst out laughing as he continues to walk away.

Baoshen Sanren was sitting on her own seat while drinking her own tea while it was all going down and once her head disciple was out of sight, she gave a knowing look to Wei Wuxian. "Like I said he would be dead where he stood." she tells him.

Wei Wuxian, "Is it too late to take that action?" he asks.

...

Days passed into weeks and weeks passed into months and before he knew it Wei Wuxian stayed on the mountain for an entire year, well on the time of those who live off the mountain and as to the letters he wrote back and forth to Lan Wangji. Though Wei Wuxian made the most of being with his Grandmother, as he started to take role as a Heir or the clan even though there was never a way of the mountain being his. Though he doesn't want it to be in the first place.

He takes morning classes that are being taught by Fei Huaguang, then spar with the other disciples at noon, and when evening hits, he teaches the younger ones how to draw their bows. He even taught the older disciples the kits game for Yunmeng Jiang, where they go higher onto the mountain and shoot down the kites while Baoshen Sanren watches from her gazebo. He eats his lunch with the disciples and has tea and dinner with his Grandmother in their own spot at the gazebo which he later learns it was his own mother who made this for Baoshen Sanren.

Letters were regularly passed between Lan Wangji and Wei Wuxian. Baoshen Sanren sends a disciple to deliver the letter and give the Second Young Master Lan time to return the gesture letter, where Wei Wuxian waits with excitement for the letters at the entrance of the Mountain and literally rips the letter out of the disciples hands before making a run for his rooms so he could read them in private.

Lan Wangji always looks forward to those letters as well, where he would arrive at the bottom of Cloud Recesses Mountain where the disciple of the Celestial mountain would arrive. Taking the letter from them he leads them back up before (not running) for his rooms and a respectful pace to read the letter and write a letter to be returned to his Wei Ying.

Wei Wuxian normally writes about his studies about the spars that the others challenge him and of course the children who follow him around the mountain like a bunch of ducklings following their mama duck. Though around the end he always complains how much he misses Lan Wangji and says some lewd things that makes Lan Wangji want to climb that mountain to claim his fiance wherever the man stood. Be damned of the audience they might have.

Lan Wangji, well lets just say he writes about how his uncle is always getting after him for having his head in clouds literally and figuratively. Also how he can't wait for the guest disciples to leave, especially Young Master Nie and Sect. Heir Jiang, as they had received many punishments for sneaking out and buying alcohol. In fact when they do leave for the end of their year, he told how in a way, he, his brother, and their uncle left the mountain for a "Night Hunt" and stayed away for three days before letting everything go back to normal. As normal as possible without his Wei Ying by his side.

So after the second year and the upcoming Wen Archery Competition, Wei Wuxian decided it was time to leave the mountain and promised his Grandmother he would return some day. She just smiles and pat her only family on the head. Baoshen Sanren, "Of course we will see one another again, my child. I am not going to miss that grand wedding between you and that Second Young Master Lan."

Wei Wuxian, "Grand wedding?" he asks, confused.

Baoshen Sanren, "You are the Grandson of the Grand Immortal of Celestial Mountain. This wedding better be far grander than your Shijie's!" he exclaimed before she kisses his forehead, "Don't worry my child, I will make sure it will happen." she winks at him.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

67.6K 4.4K 29
With his Shijie is gone, the Wen remnant is gone, the whole cultivation world is going against him..... Wei Wuxian won't forgive anyone. Wei Wuxian...
40.8K 3.8K 59
Wen RuoHan is defeated and Wei WuXian lies in the courtyard of the Fire Palace as if dead. The Healers can't detect his Golden Core because of the ma...
129K 5.4K 15
Under Revision. Some parts will be changed.❌❌❌ What if Madame Yu and Jiang Fengmian didn't die at all? What if Jin Zixuan never died by Wen Ning's ha...
40.8K 1.4K 6
(A/N: I wrote this first in Tagalog and supposed to be just a quote, but... 😂😂😂 MY most-awaited XiCheng angst fanfic! 😂😂😂) Summary: The cultiva...