Love Me Like You Do!

By ddpink6060

Ashwin a gloomy cloud even in a clear sky... Every day is a rainy day for him but one day it became sunny... More

โœจ๐Ÿ’—Cast!๐Ÿ’—โœจ
๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ’—Interview!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ˜Š
๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ’—First Day!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ˜€
๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ’—Sighting!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ˜‰
โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ’—Friends?๐Ÿ’—โ˜บ๏ธ
๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ’—Note!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ˜‡
๐Ÿ›๐Ÿ’—Mall!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ›
๐ŸŽ‚๐Ÿ’—R's B-day!๐Ÿ’—๐ŸŽ‚
๐Ÿ‘ผ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ’—Angel!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ‘ผ๐Ÿป
โ˜•๏ธ๐Ÿ’—Cafe?๐Ÿ’—โ˜•๏ธ
๐Ÿง๐Ÿ’—Voice?๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿง
๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ’—Lunch!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ˜€
๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿ’—Day Out!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ™ƒ
๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ’—Closer!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ˜†
๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ’—Closer 2!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ˜†
๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ’—Family!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ˜ƒ
๐Ÿ˜Œ๐Ÿ’—Embrace!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ˜Œ
๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ’—Who?๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿค”
๐Ÿค๐Ÿ’—New Entry!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿค
๐Ÿฅ‚๐Ÿ’—Dinner!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿฅ‚
๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’—Changing!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ˜
๐Ÿ˜ธ๐Ÿ’—Caring!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ˜ธ
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ’—Temple!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ
๐Ÿ˜ฏ๐Ÿ’—Unexpected Meet!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ˜ฏ
๐Ÿ˜ž๐Ÿ’—Down!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ˜ž
๐Ÿ›๐Ÿ’—Mall 3!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ›
๐Ÿคจ๐Ÿ’—Destiny?๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿคจ
๐Ÿšƒ๐Ÿ’—Train!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿšƒ
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’—Sharath Anna's Engagement!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ˜ป๐Ÿ’—With U!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ˜ป
๐Ÿ˜ซ๐Ÿ’—Promise?๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ˜ซ
๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿ’—Diya's Bday!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿฅณ
๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ’—Surprise?๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿค”
๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿ’—Impressed!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿคฉ
๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ’—Sharath Anna's Wedding!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ˜›
๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ’—Bye Bye Madurai!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿผ
๐ŸŒพ๐Ÿ’—Onam!๐Ÿ’—๐ŸŒพ
๐Ÿ˜ป๐Ÿ’—Moments!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ˜ป
๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ’”Over?!๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿฅบ
๐Ÿ˜“๐Ÿ’”Broken!๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ˜“
๐Ÿง๐Ÿ’—Clueless!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿง
๐Ÿ˜ง๐Ÿ’—Alliance!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ˜ง
๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ’—Confirmed!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ˜”
๐Ÿง๐Ÿ’—Invitation?!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿง
๐Ÿ˜ฎโ€๐Ÿ’จ๐Ÿ’—Day Before!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ˜ฎโ€๐Ÿ’จ
๏ฟผ๐Ÿ˜ž๐Ÿ’—The Engagement!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ˜ž
๐Ÿ˜ฐ๐Ÿ’—Shattered!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ˜ฐ
๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ’—The Flashback!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ˜ฎ
๐Ÿ˜ช๐Ÿ’—The Truth๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ˜ช
๐Ÿ™Š๐Ÿ’—The Meet!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ™Š
๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ’—Neethanada!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿฅฐ
๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ’—Outing!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ˜†
๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ’—Complications?๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ˜ข
๐Ÿ˜Œ๐Ÿ’—Assurance!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ˜Œ
โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ’—Kutty Surprise?๐Ÿ’—โ˜บ๏ธ
๐Ÿ˜Œ๐Ÿ’—The Mehandi!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ˜Œ
๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ’—The Big Day!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿฅฐ

๐Ÿ˜š๐Ÿ’—Feelings!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ˜š

2.6K 300 20
By ddpink6060

Sivaangis pov
I woke up by rakshan anna opening the curtains. I smiled and he greeted me. I greeted him back and checked the time to see it was now 8:15. I quickly got out of bed and stretched a bit. I showered then changed into...

Once I finished getting ready I got all of my things and placed them on the couch. I ate breakfast with aacha and rakshan anna. They asked me abt how everything went yesterday. I told them I had a fun time and we continued talking for a bit more...

Soon I finished eating and grabbed all my things. I bid bye to rakshan anna and aacha. I went near pavis house to see her waiting for me. We both greeted each other and got an auto then reached the office. As always pugazh anna greeted us and we went inside to see ashwineyy and sharath anna discussing abt a meeting...

Ashwineyy looked at me and gave me a big smile. I gave him a smile back then me and pavi went to our respective areas. I started on my files for tdy and attended the meetings for tdy. I continued typing some files when I kept getting notifications I checked to see a text from the group chat...

Sharath- guys ellarum office mudinji namma cafe ku polama? I have some good news to share!
We all agreed even hussain na and mani were joining us. I was really excited and curious to know abt the news...

I continued finishing up my files. Later we all decided to take a break I was abt to go but I wanted to bring ashiwneyy along. I told everyone else to go and that I will join them in 5 mins. I went to ashiwneyys cabin and knocked on the door when I heard a come in I went inside and saw him on his laptop. I went near him and began...

Ashiwns pov
I was in my cabin working and getting my list tdy done as I was my phone kept buzzing with notifications. I checked to see partner asking if we could meet up after office since he wanted to let us know something.I agreed and wondered if my angle will join and within 5 mins she said she was going to come...

I smiled and continued working. As I was working I heard a knock on my cabin I told them to come in and saw my angel. I was wondering what she was doing here since it was the time where they take break she broke my thoughts when she....

Sivu- ashwineyy ena pandra?
She says looking at me

Ashwineyy- konja files irunthatha check pannitu irruken ma
I say smiling

Sivu- apdiya seri konja break eduthutu aprom finish panu...

Ashwineyy- it's ok ma nee poi break edu

Sivu- ashiwneyy va..
Before I could make another excuse she came and pulled my arm gently. I chuckled

Ashwineyy- seri varen ma iru
I closed my laptop and she took downstairs still with her hold on me. I smiled at the way she held me and then she let me go.

Pugazh- deii ashwin epdi da.. breaku edukunumnu ippa nyabagavarathu....
He says teasingly

Ashwineyy- chumma seri inniku varlanu..
I say placing my hand around the back of my neck

Sharath- seri va partner!
I smiled then me and my angel sat along with them. We chatted for some and got coffee.

After some time we all went back upstairs and I went back to my cabin with full of smiles. So many things of my angel reminded me so much like amma if I was alone or if she knew I was uncomfortable she would know how to change that.

I smiled and continued my work. It's now 4 I finished all my files and we were all going to the cafe since partner wanted to tell us something. As I was putting my things away I saw my angel coming in...

Sivaangis pov
I finished up all my files and sent them ashwineyy. Once I finished I quickly packed all my things I was really excited to know what sharath anna wanted to tell us. Pavi sharath anna and pugazh anna went downstairs.

I wanted to go with ashiwneyy so I went to his cabin and opened the door. I saw him packing aswell. He looked at me with a smiled and I returned one back to him and then he began...

Ashwineyy- ma readya?
He says smiling

Sivu- haan ready ashiwneyy va polam!
I say excited soon we both went downstairs and joined the others...

Pugazh- eyy vanga vanga
We both smiled at them

Pugazh- deii ashiwn kelambulama?

Ashwineyy- deii neenga ellarum unda carla ponga na sivaangi yean carla voron... car inga vitutu vara moodiyathu athaan...
Ashwineyy looked at me and eyed if me that's ok. I smiled and let him know it's alr

Sharath- nadakathum nadakathum
They say teasingly and I smiled at them shyly...

Pugazh- seri papa anna poren safea vaa...
He says holding my shoulder while I held his arms as we were looking at each other pavi began...

Pavi- ayy eppa pathalum intha pasamalar episode! Pause panitu vaanga
She says looking at pugazh anna I chuckled and went with ashwineyy. We went to his car and as always my... I mean the gentlemen ashiwneyy is... he opened the door for me. I got in and he did as well. Then he started the car and he began...

Ashwineyy- oii ena ivlo quieta irruka?
He says looking at me and back at the road

Sivu- athu... ashwineyy sharath anna apdi enna sollaporanga? Illa cafe ku la kuptuangala athaan..
I say looking at him curiously

Ashwineyy- mm enakeyy innu theriyala ma.

Sivu- mmm... seri atha vidu ne epdi pa driving kathukita...
I say looking at the way he was driving so smoothly..

Ashwineyy- yean ma driving easy thanna irruku...

Sivu- ada po pa nee vera... one day I wanted to also learn to drive so I went along with my anna and as I was driving I saw two dogs coming near I didn't wanna hit so I turned  the other way and scratched the car
I say looking down then suddenly I heard a laughter I turned around to see ashiwneyy laughing hitting the steering wheel...

Ashwineyy- ena ma nee oru rendu dog nala oru cara damage pannita
He says laughing for some reason I enjoyed the way he was laughing I never saw him like this he was always serious...

We both continued our banters and laughters.we reached the cafe and went inside to see the whole group sitting on a table even mani ka and hussain was there.  We joined them and then ordered our food we looked at sharath anna signaling him to tell us...

Pugazh- deii ipa vathu sollu suspense thanagamoodiyala!

Sivu- ama na seekrama sollunga
I say looking at him

Sharath- mm seri! Do u guys remember how I kept saying my family is looking for a good alliance for me?

Ashwineyy- haan ama da...

Sharath- enaku oru ponu fix pannitanga! Innum 1 monthla engagement... nethiku thaan appa call panisonga...
We were all very happy hearing the news

Hussian- deii congrats...

Pugazh- sema happy da machan
He says hugging him

Sivu- anneeee congrats
I say and hugged him

Ashwineyy- partner congrats da!!
He says patting his shoulder

Mani- deii rumba nalla news congrats! Kalayanatha sirrapa panalam
She says smiling we chuckled and had our moment. we all sat back down still excited abt the news. Sharath anna is getting married soon!! We all stayed in the cafe for an hour and started home.

I was going to go with pugazh anna since he was going to drop pavi back home aswell but ashwineyy looked at me from the way he looked I understood he wanted to drop me. So I went near pugazh anna and began...

Sivu- Anna na ashiwneyy kooda pogatuma?
I say looking at him

Pugazh- yean da enanchu?

Sivu- Ila ne chumma avaru kooda..
He understood my tone and smiled at me

Pugazh- seri da papa nee po veetuku reach ana odana call pannu seriya?

Sivu- yean chellam! Seri na
I say pinching his cheeks softly and he smiled at me. I went to ashiwneyy and tapped his shoulder he looked at me and smiled. I went closer to him and whispered...

Sivu- ashwineyy kelamabulama?
He smiled at me widely

Ashwineyy- va polam
I bid bye to everyone and went with ashiwneyy. He parked the road in the other side of the road so we had to cross it. I was always a little careful with crossing the roads since I have always had someone with me. Ashwineyy noticed and gently gripped my hand.

I looked at him and smiled how he was. We crossed the road and he opened the door. I went inside and couldn't help myself from blushing. He came inside the car and smiled at me. He started the car and within 15 mins we reached near my house before I could get down ashwineyy began...

Ashwineyy- ma.. don't get me wrong tmr my schedule is free... namma chumma enagathu vella polama?... it's ok if not ma.. no worrys
He say nervously and I smiled at the way he was looking down

Sivu- ayoo ashiwneyy kandipa na varen nee kooptu na varama irupena!
He looked at me with a bright smile and I gave one back

Ashwineyy- seri ma namma officela irrunthu polama nalliku?

Sivu- okeyy
I say smiling

Ashwineyy- seri apa na kelamburen ma veetuku poitu txt pannu

Sivu- haan ok ashwineyy neeyum txt pannu!
I smiled and bid him a bye. I waved until his car disappeared...
I skipped back to my house happily and excited! The feelings I'm feeling right now can't be described in words nor to anyone but towards ashwineyy...

A/n note
Something something...🙈💗✨
Tysm for 19k reads love... love u all!!😄💗✨
I hope u enjoyed this chapter😀💗✨
Plz keep supporting and reading😊💗✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.9K 1.3K 7
๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’œ
300K 28.2K 69
Sivaangi and Ashwin got married as per the compulsion of their parents. But the poor souls started to develop feelings for eachother which was not ye...
171K 14.7K 92
Ashwin a introvert guy... Became a loner after his first love ๐Ÿ’–"KANMANI"๐Ÿ’–. He was completely shattered after kanmani's death, his world became blur...
364K 34.7K 94
ELEMENTS OF LOVE series - BOOK 1 (Magic and Passion) - Symbolising Element of Nature - Water Ashwika He is the Lion of the Boardroom. Tall, Handsome...