Y/n Stark

By MGbXo3

The story of Y/n Stark who goes to a party and meets two beautiful women 😌 (+18, mature content) Wanda x Nat... More

Wild night
The Meeting
Almost Caught
Twin Brother
A guest
The feelings
Choice
The parking
A Red Lollipop
The Metal Chamber
Heartbeats
Home
Lots of Promises
A Bad Joke
Cute times
The Way She Looks at Me
Something New
Darling
Panic
A Big New
The Birthday
Different Pain
Always and Forever
Buddy
Lost in thoughts
Memory
Intrusion
The Gravestone
Revelation
A Fairy Tale
I'd do Anything for Them
"Unknown"
Uh-oh, it's happening
From Heaven
A Woman
Aggression
"I Missed this"
"I'm sorry"
The Truth

Confrontation

1.8K 72 18
By MGbXo3

The next day

You're on the couch with your head in your hands, sitting in front of Nat and Wanda.

Y/n- No, I have changed my mind, no question of putting you in danger !

N- I agree, Wanda you stay here !

W- What ?!

Y/n- You too Natalia.

N- What ? no !

W- We come with you Y/n !

Y/n- I don't want to take the risk that it gets out of hand, imagine she decides to fight !

N- I know how to fight and if there is a big problem we will leave, if you want answers we have to come with you !

You sigh and get up to walk and think.

Y/n- Ok

W- What did you said ?

You turn around and walk towards the girls.

Y/n- I agree if you stay behind me and that at the slightest moment when it goes wrong, you leave immediately with the car, she will not be able to follow you.

W- We won't leave without you !

N- There's no way we'll leave you in front of her !

Y/n- That's it or you both stay here !

They sigh looking at each other then they nod.

Y/n- Good. Now everyone in the car, I want to be there early.

Carol- Are you sure you don't want me to come with you ?

Natasha and Wanda get in the car as you turn to Carol.

Y/n- No thank you Carol.. we'll be fine, I will protect them

C- Okay

You can feel her worry, this year you got a lot closer to Carol.

You were gonna walk away as she holds your arm to stop you.

C- Wait, if you need help, just... you know, call me.

You laugh lightly and you take her in your arms.

Y/n- Thank you, I will

C- Okay, now go get your answers.

She smiles at you.

Y/n- Let's go !

You run to the car.

~

You get out of the car, the three of you walk slowly towards the alley.

You stop in front of the alley. It's late and it's dark. You feel Wanda and Natasha's hands go through yours to reassure you.

W- I will stay behind you if that reassures you, okay ?

Y/n- Okay, you too Nat, please.

She sighs and nods.

You take a deep breath and walk down the alley in front of Nat and Wanda.

A few meters further there is a person. You stop walking and you stop Wanda and Natasha.

Y/n- Wait, she is here.

You whisper

Y/n- Okay, hello ?

You speak louder so that she can hear you.

The figure is on the trash cans, once she hears you she jumps to the ground and moves forward slightly.

??- Hello there

She stops walking forward when her face is in the light. She has her beautiful blond hair with her deep blue eyes. She is no more than 3 meters from you.

Y/n- I think we should talk.

??- I think that too. You can call me Serena.

Y/n- Alright... Serena. What do you want ?

She starts to laugh.

Se- Well... I want you !

Natasha chuckles

N- Sorry honey, she's already... married to us !

Se- I don't want you lovingly ! Ew... No I want your life !

Natasha puts her arm in front of you to protect you.

N- No way, you'll have to run over my body to kill her !

Se- Are you stupid or something ?!

W- Hey ! Don't talk to us like that !

Se- Ooh the famous, the great, the magical Wanda Maximoff aka the Scarlet Witch !

W- The- the what ?

Se- Ooh, so you don't know yet ? You will soon !

Suddenly Wanda screams before falling on her knees on the floor with her hand on her head. You turn to her as you crouch in front of her putting your hands on her face.

Y/n- Hey, what's happening ?!

Se- She tried to get into my head ! She may be powerful but I know more about our power than her.

Nat gets up and approaches her with an angry look as you stroke Wanda's cheek trying to get over it.

N- Try to hurt her one more time and I'll make you eat your bones !

Se- Wow, not very delicate the girl.

Y/n- Wait a second

You get up next to Wanda who's still on the ground.

Y/n- You said "our" !

Se- What do you mean ?

Y/n- I mean that you said "our power" like you have the-

W- No way !

Wanda is getting up. She has red eyes.

W- It can't be you !

Se- Well it is honey

She says with a smirk

Y/n- What are you saying ?

W- There- There was a woman when we were at Hydra. She stayed only 1 year... her and my brother were madly in love.

Se- Yes and I will always love him and I didn't want to leave but I had things to do.

W- Things more important than my brother !

Se- I wasn't supposed to be in love with him !

She said to Wanda, getting angry. Her eyes turn bright, like the baby in the "memory".

Y/n- Wait, are you telling me that a girl who was in love with your brother has the same powers as you ?!

W- Her "room" in Hydra was right next to Pietro's. When she was sleeping, he spent his night talking to me about her.

Se- I never slept, I listened to his words and his compliments every night, I couldn't sleep because compare to you, I wasn't there by choice.

N- Have you been forced?

Y/n- What do you want ?!

She walks towards you. She is now her face close to yours, Wanda next to you and Natasha behind Serena.

Se- I will show you.

She takes your arm violently when suddenly Natasha wraps her arm around Serena's neck to pull her back, she thought Serena was going to hurt you.

Y/n- Wait-

N- Don't you dare !

Serena manages to get rid of Natasha's grip which ends up with her back on the floor.

N- Damn !

W- Hey !

Serena walks towards her, you stand in front of Wanda to protect her but suddenly a blue glow projects you against a concrete wall.

Se- Wanda, don't piss me off !

W- Or what ?

Wanda's eyes turn blood red and so do her magical hands.

Se- Tell me something.. where is your brother ?

Her eyes turn green again

W- What ?

Serena gives Wanda a big slap in the face which throws her to the floor.

Se- You never wanted us to be together You were jealous that Pietro loves me more than you !

Y/n- That's w- why you wanted u- us here ?

You ask with difficulty trying to get up.

Se- Not at all, but it is a subject that I wanted to talk ab-

Natasha gives Serena a big punch in the back. Serena turns to Natasha with her hands like Wanda but in blue.

She puts her hand on Nat's throat and and throws her to the ground. She begins to choke her.

N- Y- Y/n !

Y/n- Serena !

She puts her hand in your direction without stopping choking Natasha and suddenly an invisible force chokes you too.

Se- I have a lot of things to do ! The first thing to do is find Pietro. TELL ME WHERE IS HE !

N- Wan-

W- You will never find him !

Se- What does that mean ?!

Y/n- No Wa- Wanda !

Natasha's face starts to turn white, she's almost out of strength. You try to take oxygen, its force is too strong.

W- He don't want to see you !

Se- THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE, YOU LIE !

Wanda starts to cry when she sees Nat pass out as you try to get as angry as possible to get rid of that force.

W- Please Serena stop...

Wanda gets up but she doesn't dare approach Serena so as not to make the situation worse.

Se- TELL THE TRUTH !

W- HE IS DEAD !

When Wanda finishes her sentence the invisible force disappears and you can catch your breath. You're kneeling on the ground catching your breath, trying to crawl over to Natasha.

Se- What...

W- I'm sorry...

She told her crying in relief as she no longer chokes Natasha.

Y/n- Natalia ?

You finally get to her body. You take her head in your hands shaking it to wake her up.

Y/n- Nat, c'mon wake up !!

W- He was killed by a robot called Ultron, it's been a few years...

Se- No...

Serena disappears in a blue weird cloud. Wanda run to you.

W- Nat...

You shake Nat's shoulders

You give her a chest massage trying to bring her back.

Y/n- Please !

You try to keep control over your emotions as Wanda panics, she cries and talks to Nat hoping her to hear. Suddenly after a few seconds Natasha wakes up taking a deep breath.

N- Holy hell ! Am I alive ?!

W- Oh my god, I thought I lost you forever.

Wanda take Nat in her arms and you stroke Wanda's back to calm her down.

Y/n- Natalia...

You said with relief.

N- This bitch almost killed me !

W- I can't believe she made us come here just for Pietro...

Y/n- No there's something else.

You help Nat to sit down

N- What makes you say that ?

Y/n- She said it, she said she was there for a lot of things...

You gently touch the red mark Serena left on Natasha's neck.

N- Ouch!

Y/n- Sorry sweetheart. Let's go home.

__________________________________

Suggestions please 🥲
I find it harder and harder to write and I don't want to stop.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.6K 65 32
enemies to lovers natasha romanoff x female reader
15.7K 266 9
One shots of Natasha for all the girlies! πŸ”žMature content so read at your own discretion. You are responsible for what you read on the internet. Sm...
50.8K 1.3K 70
fem! Reader A love story between a ordinary 28 year old woman with a traumatizing past and a 33 year old deadly assassin. What happens when she beco...
125K 3.6K 24
Natasha Romanoff x Fem!OC "I care too much to let myself love; to let myself end up hurting them" Azara's tragically timed and unplanned visit to Sta...