Matt Hancock x reader

By blu_ranger75

You met matt hand to cock in government and get in a relationship. Will it last? More

You Meet Mattie

Date

74 0 0
By blu_ranger75

The date was at question time, he brings u in to ask easy questions like how is pet beaver is and if he should dab on the haters.after question time you decide that you both should go to uou. Local NHS Centre and areal the vaccines. Quickly you run and together steal all the covid vaccies, inhalor and a woman called sue who you kidnap and sell on the black market.

U both giggle at your adventure, vaccines in your bags and together you injected all of it into yourselves and you both died.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

719K 103K 39
Yaduvanshi Series #3 it is a book under yaduvanshi series. But it could be read as standalone too. Nitya Raghavendra is a telugu businesswoman earnin...
269K 18.6K 56
ABHIMANYU RATHORE :- Rude , workaholic CEO of Rathore Empire .Devilesing hot , every girls drools over him .But loves his family to dearest . . SAKS...
211K 13.3K 63
𝐓𝐨 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐜𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐡 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫. ...
301K 19.2K 48
The story of two souls who have experienced utmost love as well as heartbreak. What happens when two of them collide accidently? Will they heal each...