Rebel || beomkai [on hiatus]

By hyukacanpunchme

beomgyu who just moved in to his new school found himself making friends with the school's most rebellious st... More

chapter 1 - who?
chapter 2 - huening kai
chapter 4 - feelings
šŸ¤
PLEASE READ

chapter 3 - friends

231 14 25
By hyukacanpunchme

☁️

"DAMN IT WHY DID I HAVE TO BLUSH?!" huening kai face palming himself in his mind as he walks in a fast pace, not even caring if he knocks anyone who was on his way. i mean, no one even dares to scold him anyways.

he huffs as he speaks "i need to calm my mind" and walks to the only place in the building where he could free his mind.

he opens the rooftop door and a gust of wind hits his oh so ethereal face, revealing his oh so glorious forehead that's been hiding from his long bangs.

he sighs as he walk towards the railings. 'the weather's nice.' he thought as he slowly closes his eyes, feeling the gentle breeze gently caresses his cheeks. it was peaceful and calm. he felt at ease.

the moment didn't last very long though, as he remembered the reason why he needed a peace of mind.

he let's out an 'ugh' as he hits his head on the railings. "what is wrong with me?" he spoke and lifts his head up mid air.

he had a thought. but he denies it. no way. it can't be. he bits his bottom lips.

'could it be?' he blushes

'that i possibly like him?'

his thoughts pauses for a moment and shake his head vigorously

"THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE! i don't even like guys...." he exclaim. not that he was homophobic or anything, but just the fact that he doesn't feel any attraction towards male.

and the fact that he had never fall in love in his entire life.

what choi beomgyu did to his heart felt peculiar to him. he rarely blushes towards anyone or anything just cause there's really nothing for him to feel embarrassed and shy about.
the moment beomgyu step on his class and was asked to sit beside him, that was the first time in his years of living and breathing... he felt like a completely different person.

he sighs as he lay his body on the cement floor. 'maybe if i sleep, I'll pretend like the feelings never existed.' he closes his eyes and put his arms over his eyes, letting the bright yellow sun burns his skin.

⋰ ⋱☁️⋰ ⋱ ☁️⋰ ⋱☁️⋰ ⋱ ☁️ ⋰ ⋱☁️⋰ ⋱

"bye gyu! see you after school!" yeonjun wave at him and run to his class.

beomgyu enters the room and the first thing he notice was..

his seatmate was missing.

he tilts his head 'where could he be?' and walk towards their seat. his stuff wasn't there either

'maybe he's busy with something. he'll be back soon!' beomgyu nods to himself, giving himself a hope.

seconds turns into minutes, minutes turns into hours and kai kamal huening was still not in sight. none of the teachers and students even questions his whereabouts.

beomgyu felt hopeless. 'does he hate me to that extent?' he bit his bottom lip, worry thoughts starting to fill his head.

but then something hits him, 'why does he cares about it anyways?'

right. why should he? they barely even know each other. their just classmates who just met on that day so why does he cares so much that the latter would hate him? maybe because he was the school's rebel so he just wants to have good terms with him? or maybe it was something more than that..

beomgyu didn't know. he couldn't figure it out, but he was genuinely worried about him though.

the school bell rings indicates that class was over and school has come to an end. beomgyu sighs as he collects his belongings and went outside of class with a frown.

"hey beomgyu! what's with the sad face?" he lifts his head up and smile at the familiar figure

"hey yeji! nah I'm just tired..." the latter nods as they walk side by side.

"did yeonjun hyung sent you to fetch me?" he says as he look at the shorter figure beside him

"hmm? nope. i came here by myself. yeonjun is my friend too, you know? and any of yeonjun's friend is my friend too!" she pats his shoulder as they both smile at each other.

"thanks yeji, i know you'll be a great friend to me, just like yeonjun hyung."

"or maybe better." she said in a joking matter.

they both waited for yeonjun at the school's gate. their surroundings gotten even more quieter as minutes passes and students one by one leaving the building. they've been told that yeonjun got detention for sleeping in class so they had to wait him for a litte longer.
yeji was getting impatient. she would perpetually taps her foot as she checks her watch every second.
beomgyu on the other hand, never leaves his eyes on every student that passes them by. not even a blink.
he was waiting for someone.

definitely not huening kai btw.

"yeji, i didn't see huening kai after lunch today. where do you think he went?" he gulps as he waited for her answer nervously. he didn't want his question to seem too obvious that he cares about him.

the other just shrugs and with an annoying tone she spoke," uh that prick? no one knows where he goes after lunch. he probably skipped class like he always does." she shakes her head "and after all of that, he is still not suspended AND have good grades! tch, the universe is being an asshole."

beomgyu swallows the heavy lump on his throat as he ask "do you... hate huening kai, perhaps?" he smiles nervously

"i don't hate him. he just annoys me... anyways, yeonjun is taking too long i think I'm gonna have to leave fir-"

"HEY BESTIES!" yeonjun ran to them as he heavily pants, trying to catch his breathe.

"I'm sorry for making you guys wait..." he pouts still trying to catch his breathe.

"it's okay hyung! i would still wait for you even when night comes!" yeonjun lets out a tear upon hearing the heart-warming words from his bestfriend. he hugs him ever so tightly.

"i love you so much beomgyu! i promise to never leave you!" he says, continously giving kisses on both side of his cheeks.

"if you two lovebirds are done smooching, then let's get going." yeji rolled her eyes.

"hey! he's just my best buddy you weirdo!" yeonjun started chasing her as she runs away from him. beomgyu laughs as the two bickers.

the trio had a chaotic way home. beomgyu even forgots what made him upset earlier until he came home.

he lays on his bed with a now freshly new clothes as he clasped his hands over his stomach, filling his mind with thoughts again.

he thought over about what yeji said to him when they first met. 'maybe i should stay away from him' he sighs as he thought.
because to be very honest, huening kai was driving him insane. he doesn't even know if it was in a good or bad way. or if he is obsessed with him at this point.

beomgyu rolls on his side. 'okay then. I'll guess i have to stay myself away from him'

and so that was he did the next day.

and he failed.

"oh huening kai! good morning!" he said cheerfully to the said male, completely forgotten what he told himself last night.

huening kai slightly blushes and turns his head towards the window, ignoring the latter's greeting. rude.

beomgyu pouts as he pulls his chair and sits on it, attempts to try make a conversation with him again "so... where did you went after lunch yesterday?" he ask the male who was now had his head on his desk.

"clearly, it's none of your business."

beomgyu felt his heart being pierced by an arrow.

"listen (bitch), i was just asking you don't have to be rude." oh beomgyu was definitely at his limit now.

huening lift his head up, giving him a look that petrified him.

"and why do you even care?" beomgyu gulps, fighting back the tears that was about to fall. 'it's okay beomgyu. he can't scare you. if he ever beats you, then yeonjun hyung and yeji has your back!'he calms himself down and look into kai's eye deeply.

huening kai was taken aback by his actions but not retreating either.

"I CARE BECAUSE WHY NOT?!"
he yelled, silencing the other students in the classroom.

huening kai blinks his eyes multiple times. 'is he for real?'

he sighs and shook his head, "you know what? your just wasting my time. now stop bothering me while I'm taking my beauty sleep." he exclaim and place his head on the desk again.

now you might think that beomgyu must be upset by his attitude, but the truth is

he was proud of himself. he was proud because he got huening to talk to him. he held his head up high as he proudly listens to the whispers from the other students, complimenting him

'woah he's so brave...'

'no one ever talks to huening like that... or even talk to him!'

'he's a special one'

he turns his head to the side, starring at the sleeping male. he felt a little guilty.
'now i really made him hate me'

⋰ ⋱☁️⋰ ⋱ ☁️⋰ ⋱☁️⋰ ⋱ ☁️ ⋰ ⋱☁️⋰ ⋱

"did you really fought with huening back there? wow.. didn't know you have the guts for it" yeonjun laughs as he took a big bite on his sandwich.

"i didn't fight with him? we were just talking. besides, how do you know?" he nudges his elbow on the other's arm

"telltales and newsmonger are everywhere, my friend." he smiles
beomgyu felt a little embarrassed now that he is the 'talk of the town'. especially when it's only his second day in the school.

"whatever... i should get going. Mr.Kim says he needs me in the office 10 minutes before lunch is over." he got up from his seat but was stopped by yeonjun.

"can i come?" he pouts, giving the other a puppy eye.

beomgyu chuckles, "I'm sorry hyung. i would love that but then you won't be able to finish your food." he pouts too in return. he cares about yeonjun and he knows how much he loves food.

yeonjun pouts, "okay then... don't forget to wait for me after school!"

"ofc hyung, i always wait for you!" he said as he waves and bids him a goodbye.

he ran to his class as fast as he could before the bell rings. his heart rate was beating milliseconds, beating as fast as he was running. he halt to a stop once he reaches his destination.

he searched around the empty room and was relief that the latter was still there.

he walks towards him as the other notices his presence.
"what are you doing here? the bell hasn't rang yet. aren't you supposed to have lunch?" kai said as he lift his right brow, which beomgyu finds it attractive.

"i was about to ask you the same thing too." he smirks. huening felt his heart beating through his chest as he slightly blush.

"w-what do you want?" he averted his eyes from the latter, in fear that his heart might jump off from his chest if he keeps on staring.

beomgyu smiles as brings a sandwich out from his pockets "here."

huening was dumbfounded. a part of him wanted to take it and hug the tiny latter for being super adorable but he had to keep his cool. his pride was too big for that.

he gave a good look at him, starring at him from head to toe before he continues, "sorry, not hungry."

beomgyu scoffs as he rolls his eyes, "i didn't ask if you were hungry. just take it."

"and why should i?" huening smirks, seeing the other male's anger written in his face excites him.

beomgyu calm himself down as he tries not let his anger out, "unless you want me to keep bothering you. if you won't take this then i have no choice..."

huening's reaction quickly morphs into a sour expression , "fine." he harshly took the sandwich from the others hand. "if i take this sandwich will you stop bothering me then?"

"nope." beomgyu smirks as he walks to his seat, "cause your my friend now."
huening was pissed but his pinkish cheeks says otherwise.

and that was how their love and hate relationship begins.

⋰ ⋱⋰ ⋱ ⋰ ⋱⋰ ⋱ ʚɞ ⋰ ⋱⋰ ⋱ ⋰ ⋱⋰ ⋱

henloo
i finally updated weeee :')

honestly this is the longest chapter I've ever written in this story. but...
I'm not complaining, cause it's
✨ perfect ✨

I'm also changing my book covers, i think this style is my favourite.

as always, i hope you guys enjoy reading it! ^^

love,
- hyukacanpunchme 🌱

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

249K 18.1K 90
as usual many dramas, emotions, fluffy , angst, and most importantly soo much love. top tae bot kook no cheating no threesom No skin ship with others
803K 29.9K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! šŸ˜‚šŸ’œ my first fanfic...
234K 8.1K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
275K 17.4K 21
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...