WITHOUT YOU

נכתב על ידי sanaathewriter

" Baby, how did I survive all this time? Without you, without you, you, you" עוד

faces.
prologue.
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIXV
XV
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
XLI
XLII
XLIII
XLIV
XLV
XLVI
XLVII
XLVII
epilogue

XVI

1.1K 49 0
נכתב על ידי sanaathewriter

February 27

" Are you guys ready to go see daddy ?" I asked the girls as we loaded on the jet.

Yannick left us a few days ago because he had back to back away games. His birthday is tomorrow and he has a game tonight so I decided me and the girls should surprise him.

" Yea, we haven't seen him in forever." Lannah said.

" I can't wait to give him a really big hug." Raia said.

" Yea and now he can tuck us in bed." Mia added.

" Speaking of, you guys should probably nap since we're going to be out late tonight." I said.

" Are you gonna sleep with us ?" Lannah asked, tilting her head.

" Do y'all want me to ?" I asked, and all 3 of them nodded their heads yes. " Y'all know when daddy comes back y'all have to go back to sleeping your own rooms right." I said.

" Why?" Mia asked.

" We come first before daddy, so he should sleep in one of our rooms and we sleep in your bed." Lannah said.

****

" Mommy I don't wanna get my hair done." Raia whined.

We landed in Memphis about 30 minutes ago and I was trying to get the girls ready for Yannick's game.

" Don't you wanna see daddy?" I asked, and she nodded her head yes. " The faster you let me finish your hair the faster you can see daddy." I added.

" Fine, I'll get my hair done." she said, sitting back in the chair.

I did Lannah and Mia's hair already so after I finished Raia's I gave them their worksheets that Reem sent. While they did their worksheets I got ready.

yanny 🤍🤴🏽: i miss y'all... bout to say fuck this game and come home

: we miss you too.. you gone see us before you know it

" Mommy I'm finished." Lannah said.

" Me too." Raia and Mia said.

" Okay go put your shoes on so we can go." I said, and all 3 of them ran out of my room. I finished up my hair before going in the living room.

" You guys ready ?" I asked.

" Yes, but can we take pictures first ?" Lannah said, and I nodded my heads yes.

The girls taking pictures before we go places is apart of our leaving routine.

" You guys are so beautiful." I cooed, as I took their pictures. Instead of responding they all blew me kisses.

" Okay, we gotta go now. before we're late." I said. They grabbed their purses and I grabbed mines before we all walked out of the door.

" Ca we see the pictures?" Raia asked, holding her hand out fore my phone. I handed her phone and I let them go through the pictures. Usually I let them go through the pictures and they heart the ones they like the most.

" We look so pretty." Mia said.

" Yea, were the prettiest sisters ever." Lannah said. " Are you gonna post us on instagram ?" she asked.

" If y'all want." I said.

" Ou YaYa can we have our own instagram ?" Mia asked.

" That would be really cool." Raia said.

" Yea, mommy can we have one ?" Lannah asked.

" I don't know, I gotta ask daddy." I answered, and they nodded their heads. For the remainder of the drive the girls were taking selfies on my phone.

Once we got to the stadium we were escorted to the commentator box. I pulled some strings so that the girls could tell Yannick happy birthday during happy birthday. Since I didn't want him to see us until halftime they said I could sit up there.

" Guys look there's daddy." I said, pointing at the floor. As soon as they all laid eyes on him I saw all of their faces light up.

****

" Are you guys ready ?" the commentator asked the girls. It was finally halftime and the girls were about to make their announcement.

They all gave him a thumbs up before he moved the mic towards them.

" Happy early birthday daddy." they said. " We love you." they added.

" Look up." I said, as I watched Yannick look around. When he finally laid eyes on us I saw him smile. I got all the girls and we went downstairs to meet him.

As soon as we got down to the girls immediately ran to him.

" Hey baby." I said, giving him a hug.

" Wassup ma." he said, kissing my cheek. " Thank y'all for surprising me, I thought I was gone have to spend my birthday by myself."

" Why would we let the best daddy in the world spend his birthday by hisself?" Lannah asked.

" Yea, have some faith in us." I joked.

" My bad for underestimating y'all. I gotta go back with the team though." he said. " I love y'all." he said, kissing all of our foreheads.

" Can we get a snack I'm hungry." Raia said.

" Me too." Mia chimed in.

" Yea come on." I said, grabbing their hands.

Luckily the concessions line wasn't that long, so we were able to make it back to our seats before the game started back. Every time Yanny made a shot he pointed at us.

" Wow daddy's the goat." Lannah said. Since the half started Yanny made every shot he shot.

By the time the third quarter was over it was 101-81.

bridget 💛: sis you look good af on tv 💞

: thanks sissy 😘

****

" That's it folks, the Pelicans take this game 144-110. Player off the game is Yannick Soule."they announced.

After Yannick finished dapping up the other team he came over to give all of us hugs.

" Good game baby, I'm so proud of you." I said, giving him a kiss.

" Thank you. I can't lie in the first half I wasn't playing my best but after I saw y'all I was playing the best I ever played. Y'all really my motivation." he said.

" Soule you got 5." his coach yelled.

" Where y'all staying at ?" Yannick asked.

" I got us an air bnb." I answered. " I'll send you the address."

" Okay, I gotta go now. I'll see y'all in a little bit, I love y'all." He said, giving all of us hugs.

" I love you too." I said, before he walked off.

Me and the girls gathered all of our stuff before heading to the car. The whole ride back the girls fell in and out of sleep. As soon as we got in the house I began all of their baths.

" YaYa I'm sleepy." Mia said, as I washed her off.

" Me too mommy." Raia yawned.

" Do you wanna wait until we give daddy his gifts or do you wanna go now ?" I asked.

" I think I can wait." Raia said,

" Me too." Mia said.

" Okay just let me know if you wanna go to sleep." I said, and they nodded. After I finished washing them off I went to go check on Lannah.

" You okay ?" I asked.

" Mhm, I'm almost done." she answered.

" Okay, your pajamas are on the bed." I said, and she gave me a thumbs up. I got both of the girls out of the bathroom so that I could get them ready for bed. As soon as both them of them were dressed I heard the door bell ring.

" Lannah where you at?"I yelled.

" I'm in the living room." she yelled back.

Before I opened the door I gave each of the girls their own confetti cannon.

" Happy Birthday." we yelled, after I opened the door.

" Thank y'all." he smiled, giving us hugs. " Y'all did all this for me ?" he asked, looking around the room.

" You do stuff like this for the ones you love." I smiled.

" Thank you baby." he said, giving me a kiss. " Did you guys help ?" he asked, and all 3 of them nodded their heads. He picked them up individually giving them kisses on their cheeks.

While he was doing that I went to go get a few of his gifts.

" And I got gifts ?" Yannick said, as I entered the living room with bags.

" These aren't all of your gifts these are just the ones that are the most special ones, in my opinion." I said.

"This bag has all the gifts from your daughters." I said, handing him a bag.

" Ou what y'all got me." he said, digging into the bag. " Y'all did these all by yourself?" he asked, holding up the bracelets they made him.

" Yea and there's more." Lannah said. He nodded his head as one continued to look through the bag.

" A build a bear too, come give me a hug." he said, holding his hands out for a hug.

" Daddy and it has a voice." Mia said.

" So whenever you go on really long trips you can still hear our voices." Lannah said.

" Thank y'all. Daddy loves y'all so much." he said, giving them all kisses on their cheeks.

After they finished their hug, the girls said that they were tired so Yannick went to go tuck them in bed.

" I heard I got some more gifts." Yanny said, sitting next to me on the couch.

" You do." I said. " I don't know if you would consider these as gifts, but whatever. So about two weeks ago I was trying to figure out what I could get that wasn't materialistic, because I know you don't really care for that. Luckily my mom was going through all of our old things and I found somethings that I think you would like." I said, and he nodded.

" Okay so the first thing I found was our best friend mold that we made when I was in like 3rd grade and you were in 4th." I said, handing it to him.

" Damn, this thing still in good shape a decade later." he said. " Best friends through whatever." Yannick said, reading the bottom of then mold.

" Shit crazy and even after everything we went through you still my best friend." He said, kissing the side of my face.

" What we is, 4 Lifers." I said, making him laugh. " This next one is super cringe to me. In first grade we had to right about our best friend and why they were your best friend. I thought I lost it so I never got to show you it." I said, handing him the piece of paper.

My bff is Yannick Soule, he's a second grader. He is my bff because he always walks with me to the bus stop and he walks me home. When people try to bully me he always sticks up for me. He always tells me really funny jokes. Sometimes I don't like him though because he will not let me have a boyfriend. But other then that I love him and he's the best bff ever.

" It's crazy even two decades later you're still the same Yannick Soule from the 9th ward." I laughed.

" I pinky promised." he shrugged.

****

" Thanks for dinner beautiful." he said, kissing my cheek. After we finished with his gifts I made his a quick dinner.

" You welcome baby." I smiled. " Come to the room, I got another surprise for you." I said, holding my hand out so that he could follow me.

" What you got planned for me?" he asked, grabbing my hand. I didn't answer him instead I continued the walk to our room.

" Sit right here for me, I'll be right back." I said, before going into the bathroom. I quickly changed into my outfit before coming back to the room.

" Damn ma." Yannick said, as I came into his full view.

" Hands behind your back." I said. He gave me a confused look before doing as told. I used my handcuffs and handcuffed him to the chair.

" Ma what the hell you doing ?" he questioned.

" Shh." I said, descending to my knees. I pulled his sweats and boxers down revealing his hard membrane.

" I got you like this baby ?" I said, stroking him.

" Yea." he said, lowly.

I then began licking from base to tip, making him suck in a cool breath. I worked my mouth around him focusing mostly on the tip, and using my hands for the rest.

" Damn Yanna." he groaned.

I then began to take him in slowly while massaging his balls. His hips bucked as he touched the back of my throat. I pulled him out of my mouth and began showing his balls some attention as he grabbed my ass.

" You so fucking sexy mama." he moaned. " You gone make me cum ?" he questioned. I shook my head as I continued to stroke him and suck his balls.

I then began deep throating tears falling out of my tears. " You look so fucking pretty gagging on daddy dick." he said, as I continued to deep throat him. I then began. to slowly deep throat him as I felt him on the verge of coming.

" Cum for me." I said.

" Fuck." he said, as he released in my mouth. I continued deep throating until I was satisfied.

" I love you daddy." I said, sitting on his lap.

" I love you more baby." he said, going in for a nasty kiss. " You gone let me go now ?" he wondered.

" I guess." I huffed uncuffing him. " I'm not done with you though." I said, before slipping his dick inside of me. I leaned forward, holding onto his shoulders before I started bouncing on it.

" You like this daddy ?" I asked, as he watched me in pure bliss.

" Fuck yes." he said, grabbing a hand full of my ass cheek.

I started slowly grinding on him as I kissed up his neck, earning low moans from him. " Ride yo dick baby." he said, slapping my ass hardly. I continued grinding on him as he rubbed his hands in my hair.

" I love this dick daddy." I moaned. As I swirled around his dick while massaging my breasts.

" I love this wet ass pussy." he said, before he began drilling my shit.

" Ahh, I'm bout to cum." I screamed.

" Go ahead and make yourself cum." he said, as he slowed down.

I put my hands on his knees and began to ride him slowly. I felt him about to climax so I began to fasten my pace.

" You bout to cum I feel you." He said, as I began to tighten around him. Before I knew it I began to shake uncontrollably and then I came all over him.

" Thats my fucking baby." he said. " You think you come for me again?" he asked, as he threw me on the bed.

" Fuck." I moaned, as he entered me again. As he gave me long deep strokes he leaned down to give me a sloppy kiss.

" You look so pretty taking your fucking dick." he said, reaching his hand up to my neck. He then began to give me hard strokes before he pulled out and ejaculated on my stomach. He then jammed 3 fingers inside of me, making me squirt uncontrollably.

" My li sprinkler." he said.

****

@soigneyana

@soigneyana happy 29th birthday to the love of my life, my bestie since I was 4, the Yannick Soule from the 9th ward. the goat 🐐on and off the court. me and the girls love you so much and appreciate you for all that you do for us. I hope this year brings you all the happiness and success you want and desire. thank you for being you baby 💕 @yannicksoule

" Happy Birthday." me and the girls said, as Yannick entered the living room.

" Damn more gifts and breakfast. I got the best daughters and fiancé ever, huh?" Yannick said, looking around.

" Yep, the best of the best." Lannah said, making me laugh.

" Thank y'all, I appreciate ya so much." he said, hugging all of us.

" You're very welcome, you deserve it all." I smiled. " Do you wanna eat first or open gifts ?" I asked.

" I'll open my gifts." he said, and I nodded handing him a bag. " Ouu a robe and some new house slippers."

" Yea cause I'm tired of you stealing mines." I laughed.

" And now you can be like the rest of us." Mia said.

" Damn this shit cold." he said, opening his next gift. I got him a bust down pendant with a picture of us from our family Nike shoot. " I love this. Thank you ma" he said, giving me a kiss.

" Your welcome baby. But the girls the one who came up with the idea." I said. He nodded before he went to give them hugs and kisses.

" We bought you way more clothes and a couple pairs of shoes but there at home. But I do have one more very special gift for you. Girls can you get it for me." I said, and they all nodded.

As soon as Yannick saw the gift, I saw tears leave his eyes.

I got a picture painted of the girls and his late grandma. His grandma meant a lot to him and sadly she only got to meet Lannah.

" You like it ?" I wondered.

" Yea, thank you ma. I don't think you know how much I appreciate this." he said, wiping his tears.

" Daddy don't cry." Lannah said, going to wipe the rest of his tears. Mia and Raia of course followed suit.

" Girls do y'all know who that is ?" he asked.

" Yea that's your grandma, her name is grandma Isadora." Lannah answered.

" YaYa and Maw Maw took us to go see her." Mia added.

" And we went to her restaurant." Raia added.

" Yana I don't think you know how much this means to me. This gotta be the best gift besides the kids. " he said, getting up to hug me. " I love you so much, thank you ma." he said, giving me continuous pecks.

" You welcome baby, I love you too." I said, giving him a kiss.

" Eww yucky." Lannah said, fake gagging.

" What you say about me and my fiancé ?" Yannick questioned.

" Y'all are yucky." Lannah said. Before I knew it Yannick was chasing her and then the rest of the girls.

Lawd.

For the next 15 minutes Yannick chased all 3 of the girls around the house.

" We're hungry now." Raia said, and the rest of them nodded their heads in agreeance.

" I bet y'all are." I laughed, going to heat up their foods.

" Mama did you ask daddy about the instagram ?" Lannah asked.

" I forgot, you can tell him now though." I said.

" Daddy can me and my sisters get a instagram ?" Lannah asked.

" What y'all need a instagram for ?" he questioned.

" So that everyone can see the prettiest sisters ever, duh." Raia said.

" Soraia." I said, giving her a straight her face. I was trying to start correcting their attitudes.

" Sorry." she mouthed.

" Can we please get one daddy ?" Mia asked.

" Please." they all begged.

" What you think ?" he said, turning towards me.

" I think it's fine." I shrugged.

" I guess y'all can have ya li instagram then." he said, and they all started cheering.

****

" I'm so tired." Raia said, climbing in my bed.

We're finally back in New Orleans. After we finished our breakfast/brunch we got ready for the airport. Once we landed we had a family dinner at Yannick's grandmas restaurant.

" Me too." Mia said, laying her head on my shoulder.

" What y'all lil munchkins doing in my bed ?" Yannick asked, coming from the bathroom.

" It's our bed now. It's been our bed since you left." Lannah said, getting comfortable. He looked at me and I just shrugged.

" Yana you gone let them takeover the bed like this ?" he questioned.

" Yea, we come first to her and then you." Mia said.

" Really that's how it is." he said. " So where am I supposed to sleep ?" he questioned.

" You can sleep in my room, Mia and Raia's, or one of the guest room." Lannah answered.

" Goodnight daddy." the girls said, as he left the room.

" Night baby." I waved, and he just continued walking.

Someones upset.

Sorry for not uploading for so long I was on vacation for like a week and a half. but im back

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

SOUL TIES ✅ נכתב על ידי DrmDllMr

ספרות לא בדיונית

528K 22.6K 62
" I ain't never been in love but I swear to god I want to love again" All copy rights reserved©️ (June 4 2020- Feb 9 2021) Editing
42.3K 929 18
"𝕀𝕥'𝕤 𝕔𝕣𝕒𝕫𝕪 '𝕔𝕒𝕦𝕤𝕖 𝕀 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦, 𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕀 𝕟𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕠𝕝𝕕 𝕟𝕠𝕓𝕠𝕕𝕪"...
209K 6.2K 63
PLEASE READ,VOTE AND ALLAT 🙏🏽 My first book therefore talk to me nice 🌚