Love Me | ONEUS Seoho

By ravnology

He's a sweet, hopelessly romantic guy who just wanted to love and to be loved by her. Yet that simple wish of... More

Prologue

01

57 4 30
By ravnology

Seoho stared at the plain white ceiling of his room, laying completely naked on his bed. His soft comforter was wrapped around his lower body and that was the only thing that was covering him. His clothes that he was wearing yesterday were all scattered on the carpeted floor.

Just like what he expected, Y/n left.

He woke up this morning only to find himself all alone again and the other side of his bed empty. After making love with her last night, the only thing that she left behind was her sweet, addicting scent that held onto his soft linen sheets.

This is how their normal life works. Him giving her all the pleasure that she wanted and he's always willing to do that for her. There's no way he could ever say no to her. After all, he's stupidly blind for his love for her.

Seoho is such a sweet and loveable guy. A man that's too good for a woman like Y/n. She's a bad news for everyone but most people didn't care cuz they'd always fall for her–that includes him.

Ever since the beginning, he knew to himself that it's not easy to escape once he'd get his wings trapped into her web but still, he chose to offer himself to her. To the merciless devil herself.

Now, he's receiving the consequences of his stupid decisions.

His heart continuously gets broken everytime she kisses another man which clearly tells him that he doesn't have any chance to have her but he chose to ignore that and believed to himself that one day... he'll wake up by the dawn with her beside him, bodies tangled together and she'd greet him with a good morning kiss.

He clenched his eyes close, inhaling the vanilla and lavender scent of Y/n then resumed daydreaming all of the things he fantasized he's doing with her. He held the pillow that she used close to his bare chest, hugging it tightly.

All of his friends kept on telling him that it's best to cut off whatever his relationship with her and forget her. They said that she doesn't do anything good to him. He understood that they only care for him and didn't want him to get hurt but instead of following their advice, he played deaf and followed what his dumb heart wanted.

His body heated and he could feel himself getting warm at the thought of her. Her touch, her smell, the way her e/c eyes looked at him last night—everything about her. She makes him crazy. He is crazy for her.

All of the things she makes him do, he'd blindly follow her commands like a lost puppy that's very loyal to its owner. He doesn't care of what people thinks of him anymore. The only important person in his life is her, Kim Y/n.

He's a sucker for that bitch.

Seoho hugged the pillow even more tighter, nibbling his lower lip. He could taste the faint chapstick that stained his lips. Strawberries. He loved it and he's been so addicted to them from the very first time they kissed. She was his first kiss.

He was so happy that day it happened. His heart won't stop racing loudly inside his ribs and it felt like it's going to burst out of his chest anytime. Yet nothing still compares to the night he gave in his purity to her.

That night she made him feel so loved and special than any other man in the world. He was in pure ecstasy, like he's in utopia. Everything felt so right.

But after that night and the next day came, he woke up alone on that hotel room just like how he woke up moments ago. Y/n left him.

The person that he's thinking of unfortunately isn't even having a single thought of him. Y/n was on her way to a coffee shop nearby the university she attends, walking calmly with her hands stuffed inside her cardigan's pockets.

She offered a smile to everyone that looked at her, making them flustered and make their cheeks turn red. She loved seeing them like that, knowing that she has a strong impact to them.

She pushed the glass door open, entering the shop and immediately spotted her boyfriend who just sat on his seat after he placed her favourite pastries on the table. He looked like he's in the good mood today. His bright wide smile shows it.

Too bad, she had to ruin that.

Her high heels clicked on the floor with every step she took, catching his attention. "Babe!" Youngjo happily chimed, approaching her and hugged her. "I missed you." she tells him. His plump lips pecked her right cheek then guided her to her chair.

"You have no idea how much I've missed you too. I'm so glad you finally have time for me today." he started, pushing the plate of fruit tarts towards her. "Here, I ordered your favourite sweets."

She shook her head, "Thank you but I already had breakfast and I'm still full. You can have them." though he looked a bit upset, he still smiled at her and nodded.

"Oh okay... How are you? You've been pretty busy lately. Is everything okay? Are you alright?" he held one of her hands. He's worried of her, she could tell and she didn't need it. Neither does she want it.

"Yeah, I'm absolutely fine. You should be worrying of yourself." she smiled, caressing his cheek for a moment. "Your graduation is coming near and you should prepare yourself in advance before you continue your study abroad. You know how things would be a lot different from what it is now." he immediately softened at her touch and his heart skipped a beat.

Without her realising, he's falling deeper in love with her everytime she does something like this. "Yeah, I know and speaking of that.. I have something that I've been wanting to talk to you about." the sparkling excitement in his eyes lit brighter than ever.

Y/n's having a bad feeling about this.

"I've decided, I'm not going to the U.S. anymore." she froze. "I have finally made up my mind. I don't want to leave you behind and I wanted to stay with you. I don't want to be far away from you for too long. I've thought that that would be a torture for me." he lightly chuckled.

She kept her eyes at him, telling him that she's listening. "I know it's only been ten months since we started dating and we're still in college but I've been thinking if we could—" he gets cut off when he heard her sigh and took her hand from his hold.

"Youngjo, no." she answered without even letting him finish what he wanted to say.

"W-what?"

"I knew, this was going to happen and I thought we already talked about this?" the disappointment in her voice was so evident and she didn't even try to hide it. "You know what kind of person I am, Youngjo. You're smart enough to get that inside your head."

His hand that stopped midway from getting something from his pocket stayed there. "I only agreed to be with you in a 'girlfriend-boyfriend' relationship and nothing more than that. I thought, I already made it clear to you from the beginning?"

"But..." she heard him faintly say. His charming smile already left his face and his excitement faltered off away like a dried leaf that was blown away by the cold wind of autumn.

Getting slightly impatient, she crossed her arms on her chest. "Let me just get this straight since I don't want to lead you on to nothing anymore. Let's put this to an end."

His eyes widened in shock at the unexpected announcement and his lips parted. He shook his head violently, "No. No, you're not leaving me! How could you just say that like it's so easy for you to do it?"

"Because it is, Youngjo." and those words sharply pierced his heart multiple times. It was so painful that he could already feel his eyes sting and salty water filled its rims. "I already told you a hundred times about this before so don't tell me that I didn't warn you."

It was true. Even everyone warned him about getting hurt by her at the end yet he didn't listen. Like Seoho, he's hopelessly in love with her. He's too whipped for her to see her true colours.

She avoided looking at him as if she's guilty and blankly stared at the fruit tarts he bought for her. They didn't look appetising to her anymore though those were one of her favourite foods.

"Let's break up."

_________________________________

Mean :(

Do you guys prefer short(500+ words) or long chapters(1k-2k words)? And please let me know how the story was so I'll know which is which to improve ( ◜‿◝ )♡

UNEDITED

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

246K 17.8K 89
as usual many dramas, emotions, fluffy , angst, and most importantly soo much love. top tae bot kook no cheating no threesom No skin ship with others
95.3K 3.2K 52
"𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐞" 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Caitlin Clark fa...
232K 10.8K 32
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
1.1M 20K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...