Larry Stylinson One Shots II

By chipotlenaughtyboy

New one shot book, first one deleted at 290k reads and 127 parts More

Hi
Love Languages
COVID
Love Me Until I'm Numb
I Can't Touch What I See
Needing You
Grammy Award Winner
Stockholm Syndrome
OCD
Harry Scared Of Flying
Painted Nails Make Harry Beautiful
Forfeit
Inseparable
Midnight Memories
Babysitting
Believe Me
Baby Doll
Don't Play
Test Of My Patience
Princess Park
My Night-Light
You Keep Me Warm
Pregnancy
Rescue Me
Fireworks
Don't Let Me Go
The Boy Next Door
Half The World Away
...But You Can Be Brave
Illicit Meetings pt.1
Illicit Meetings pt.2
Lover
Bubble Gum Drama Queen
The Secret
Buzzing
Pretend Like You Care
Butterfly Wings
Too Much/Not Enough
Safe In My Arms
Cruise Ship
Hi
Floral Suit
Harryween
Don't Give Up On Me
Domesticity
Dress
You Can't Change Me
Secret Moments In A Crowded Room
Love In All Forms
Already Home
I'm Your King
Parenting
I'll Be Your Sunshine pt.1
I'll Be Your Sunshine pt.2
I Don't Like Him
Sparks Fly
Teachers
Do Me A Favor
A Baby Boy
Wisdom Teeth
Football Injury
Double Take
Strawberries and Cigarettes
Conditional Love
Light In The Dark
First Time

Praise

3.9K 51 56
By chipotlenaughtyboy

Summary: The one where Harry has a thing for being praised.

-

Being in a music studio and making music with your closest friends sounds like a dream to some people. However, when you are living that dream, you learn that it is not so glamorous all the time, as you have to work even when you are tired or sick.

"Harry, get your voice as high as you can," one of the producers says, pointing his index finger upwards to further drive his point.

"Okay," Harry nods, then turns around and takes the last sip from his small water bottle. He has been trying to hit a high note for the background vocals of one of their new songs, but that is extremely difficult to do with a cold.

When he positions himself back on front of the microphone in the recording booth, he looks into the adjacent room and sees Louis standing in the doorway with arms loosely crossed and softly biting his lip. Louis makes eye contact with Harry just as the music starts playing and Harry starts singing, and he holds up a new water bottle to show him. Harry raises his eyebrows to acknowledge Louis, then hits the high note perfectly and finishes the section. The producers both give Harry satisfied smiles and a thumbs up, and Harry smiles back before watching Louis make his way into the booth.

"Hey. I brought you water," Louis says. He puts the full water bottle on the small seat in the corner, then takes the empty one.

"Thanks. I don't think they realize that it's harder to sing when you've got a cold," he quietly chuckles, then takes a sip of water before coughing.

"They're not mad, so you're okay. You still sound just as amazing as ever," Louis reassures him, earning a smile from Harry.

"Are you up next?" He wonders, since none of the band members usually watch each other record their parts.

"Yup. I probably have to go now. But hey, that last one was really good, let's see the rest of them like that, yeah?" As soon as Harry processes Louis' words, he is taken back a bit. The words are warm and kind, and they let Harry know he is doing a good job. This is common language for Louis, but for some reason it just sits differently with Harry this time. The way Louis said the carefully crafted sentence, as well as the words themselves, has given Harry butterflies; he wants to keep doing a good job for Louis.

"Okay," Harry giddily smiles. He feels wrapped up in Louis as he watches the boy leave, returning to his spot against the wall. Harry continues recording solos and background tracks after that, replaying Louis' words in his mind over and over again. He ends up working himself up, and he feels the crotch of his jeans tightening as he gets hard.

Between recordings, he looks at Louis, who nods and mouths, "good job." Harry gets butterflies again, and he tries to move his legs in some way that offers him relief. By repeating Louis' words in his head and shifting his stance every few seconds, Harry ends up coming undone in his briefs, right in front of Louis and right in front of the producers; no one in the room seems to catch on.

-

The boys are still in the studio, even though they are running two hours past their allotted studio time. However, Liam and one of their writers have come up with an idea for a song, which leaves the other four band members stuck in the building to help out.

"Boys, do you like the first line or second line better?" Liam asks, then sings the same melody twice, each with different lyrics. He has to stop about three times when Harry sneezes, then restarts because he wants the boys to hear the full line. He restarts each time as well, which just ends up annoying him.

"Get those sneezes out," Louis quietly says to Harry, despite opposition from Liam. Harry finally lifts his head, sniffles, and relaxes, and Louis starts to rub his back as Liam sings the two lines once again.

"I like the second line. The words fit better with the melody," Harry contributes to the conversation, then suddenly leaves the room. He returns a few seconds later with a light pink nose.

"Where'd you go?" Louis whispers as Liam and Niall start a conversation about the new song.

"Had to blow my nose. I can't wait to get out of here, I really don't feel good," Harry sniffles, then sighs and presses on his temples.

"We're almost done, alright? Keep being good for me." Louis takes Harry's hand underneath the table and lazily plays with his rings. Harry feels butterflies in his stomach once again, and he immediately feels submissive.

"Okay," he blushes, hiding his smile with his free hand as Louis continues lightly fingering over his rings.

"Hey Lou?" Harry says after what he guesses is twenty minutes. Liam and the other writer are nearly finished working, and Harry can't wait to leave.

"What's up?"

"Do we have anything else to do today?" Louis has moved on from Harry's rings to his leg, and he lightly moves his fingertips up and down the middle of the boy's thigh as he thinks.

"I don't think so. Why?"

"I was thinking of taking a bath back at the hotel," Harry says. One by one, people begin to disband from around the table. Everyone packs up their things, but Harry suddenly feels extremely comfortable in his chair.

"I wouldn't trust a hotel bathtub if I were you," he chuckles, then stands up. "Come on, bubs." Louis holds out his hand to help Harry up, but all Harry does in response is pout. "Don't you wanna get back to the hotel?" Louis says, trying to coax Harry out of his seat.

"But my head hurts," he pouts.

"Sitting there won't help. Come on, I've got drugs for you in our room," he teases, though the drugs are just mild, over-the-counter painkillers. Harry eventually stands up, and he holds onto Louis' hand until the five band mates and three security guards have to walk through a small crowd of fans to get to their car.

"They're so loud," Harry groans, quickly buckling his seat belt so he can rub small circles into his temples.

"Here, lay your head back for me," Louis says. Harry immediately tilts his head back until he feels the soft head rest, and he lets out a soft sigh of relief when Louis presses a finger to the center of his forehead, which relieves his headache a little. "That's good, isn't it?" Louis softly smiles. "Try and sleep. I'll wake you up when we're at the hotel."

"Okay. Can I have a kiss?" Harry puckers his lips, but Louis only kisses his cheek.

"I don't wanna get sick, love bug," Louis tells him.

"Fine," Harry sighs. Louis kisses his cheek again, then reminds Harry to close his eyes. Harry's eyelids flutter shut and he dozes off with a smile on his face at being good for Louis.

-

"We're here...Harry..." Louis softly sings. Harry takes a deep breath in and sits up, and he realizes that he and Louis are the only ones in the car; he also sees a security guard waiting outside the car for them.

"Did everybody else go inside?" Harry wonders as he rubs his sleepy eyes.

"Yeah. I wanted to give you a couple more minutes to sleep after they left. Are you ready to go inside?"

"Mhm," Harry nods. His eyes are half closed as he navigates his way out of the car from the backseat. Thankfully, there are no fans outside, so Harry and Louis can get to the hotel without having to squeeze through a screaming crowd. As soon as the elevator doors enclose Louis, Harry, and the security guard in the small space, Harry sighs and wraps his arms around Louis. "Are we doing anything tomorrow?"

"We have a concert tomorrow night," Louis tells him, then holds him by the waist. Harry makes a sound of protest, because all he wants to do is lie in bed and get rid of his pesky cold. "Shh, you're doing just fine. I'm sure you'll feel a little better by then." The elevator opens, and the security guard escorts the couple to their room before going to his own. "Have you changed your mind about that bath?" Louis asks while he and Harry take their shoes off at the door.

"Yeah, your comment made me wonder how clean the bathtub actually is, so I'm just gonna shower," Harry decides.

"Can I join you?"

"Of course." Harry begins to slowly strip his clothes off, leaving them in a pile on the white tile floor. Louis comes in when Harry is just in his briefs. He hands him a pill and a glass of water, both of which Harry gratefully takes. He downs the pill while Louis gets undressed and starts the shower.

"You know," Louis starts, standing in front of Harry and looking at him in the mirror as he loosely wraps his arms around his torso. "I know you didn't feel the best today, but you still went to work and were just as productive as you normally are. You did amazing today," he praises. He then kisses the back of the younger boy's neck before resting his chin on Harry's shoulder.

"I was good?" Harry asks, wanting to hear more praise.

"You were good. So, so good," Louis quietly says, his breath tickling Harry's neck and ear. "Shower time," he happily says, completely changing his tone from just moments before.

"Louis," Harry says, still standing against the bathroom counter.

"Yeah?"

"You've been praising me a lot today," he says before playing with his bottom lip.

"Well yeah, I know you like it. Come here, sunshine." Louis is in the shower now, and he is holding the glass door open for Harry. However, Harry knows that if he steps away from the counter, Louis will see just how much he has liked being praised today. "Are you alright?" Louis asks, since Harry is still standing by the counter.

"Yeah, um," Harry awkwardly says. He realizes that stepping away from the counter is inevitable, so he might as well just bite the bullet and get it over with. Without saying anything else, Harry takes a big step backwards, then turns to face Louis. Louis' eyes immediately drop to Harry's briefs.

"Wow. So you really like it, huh?" Louis smirks.

"It's just, today it's been different. It's just made me horny today," Harry explains.

"Why didn't you tell me earlier, love? I could've helped you out," he chuckles, and Harry blushes.

"I dunno. I mean, what would you even do? I have a cold." Harry steps into the steamy shower, letting out a soft sigh of relief as the water warms his body up.

"There's plenty of things we could do, like this." Louis turns Harry around so he's facing him, then hugs him and guides the boy's head onto his shoulder. As soon as Harry gets comfortable, Louis snakes a hand between him and Harry and starts jerking Harry off. Harry's breath hitches at the sudden pleasure. He wraps his arms around Louis and grips his back, keeping his head put on his shoulder. "You like that, don't you? Of course you do," Louis' husky voice surrounds Harry, and it's all he can focus on. Well, that and what Louis is doing to his cock.

"Yeah," Harry whimpers against Louis' neck. Louis lightly chuckles, then stops for a second. Moments later, Harry feels Louis' dick pressed next to his. The older boy speeds up the pace of his hand, this time with his fingers wrapped around both Harry's cock and his own; Harry looks between them and almost comes at the sight. Louis' little grunts as he keeps himself upright with his hand on the wall next to Harry's head makes Harry's orgasm approach rather quickly. "I'm so close," he breathlessly says.

"I know, me too. You're doing so well, baby. Just a little longer." Harry tries to hold on for as long as he can, and he feels dizzy when Louis comes at almost the same time as him. Louis bucks his hips up and whimpers at the sudden sensitivity as he slowly pumps him and Harry in his hand. He looks down and sees the cum on both of their stomachs, so he guides them to stand under the shower head, smiling to himself as he sees the water carrying it to the drain.

"That was really good, even for having a cold," Harry clings to Louis, a blissful look on his face and looking as content as ever.

"Hopefully that cold goes away soon so we can get back to kissing," Louis smiles, then kisses Harry's cheek.

"And so I feel better," Harry adds. Louis furrows his brows, cocks his head, and hums in response, like he is thinking about Harry's comment.

"It's more about the kissing," he decides.

"Oh, right," Harry laughs, then plugs his nose to stop from sneezing.

"You can sneeze, just open the door or something," Louis says. Harry immediately opens the shower door and sneezes three times in a row, then steps out of the shower to blow his nose; he quickly washes his hands before returning. "Better?" Louis asks.

"Sure," Harry sighs, then begins washing his hair.

"Good. My good boy." Louis can't help but praise Harry again, because he loves seeing the bright look on his boyfriend's face when he knows he's being good and doing good. He knows he is making Harry feel validated through his simple words as well, so he is more than happy to keep doing that for as long as Harry wants.

-

What are some things you want to read more of from me? :)

-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.5K 516 20
One shots, some may be dirty, some have fluff, etc.
42.4K 386 22
Just a bunch of Larry one shots so you don't get bored. Updates will be I actually have no clue 🌏28#louiswillamtomlinson
88.6K 910 10
Contains Larry and one direction oneshots. Larry (and maybe Ziam) is the only ship I will be using. Just random things that pop into my head. Feel fr...
304 32 26
A new oneshot every day