His Angel | Alec Lightwood

By LilyPotterr69

"Love conquers all, in the end" More

-
PANDEMONIUM
CLARY FRAY
[ C I T Y O F B O N E S ]
[ D E A D M A N S P A R T Y ]
[ D.M.P C O N T I N U E D ]
[ M A G N U S B A N E ]
[ R A I S I N G H E L L ]
C L A R Y ' S N E C K L A C E
T H O S E D A M N W O L V E S
F A M I L Y H O N O U R
T H E M O R T A L C U P
S I M O N
F O R E S A K E N
M E L I O R N
A M B U S H
A F T E R M A T H
[ P R E P E R A T I O N S ]
[ W E D D I N G B E L L S ]
[ V A L E N T I N E ]
[ D I S C O V E R Y ]
[ H O M E ]
[ B A B Y ]
Question
[ DEMON HUNT ]

[ D O T ]

19.5K 365 45
By LilyPotterr69

Lily

"What is it Iz" I ask as I reach the smirking brunette, however she was interrupted by the redhead asking:

"Where's Simon?"

"Who?" She teases making me laugh.

"Kidding he's in good hands with the boys"

"So uh, you Alec, Lily and Jace are like what a family?"

"Translation you wanna know if Jace and I are a thing" she giggles.

"Why would i care"

"Because you do" I but in.

"Don't worry, in every way he's like my brother. And as for Alec, he's all Lily's over there" she points towards me, "they've been together for over 6 years now"

"Oh yeah about that I need to talk to you later Iz" I say.

"The Lightwoods took me in when I was but 5 years old, and later on they welcomed Jace. We're all like a family, but not really or that would be weird" I cringe remembering Alec, making the two girls in front of my laugh.

"A few days ago all I had to worry about was getting in to art school, now..."  Clary starts.

"Is this the part where we give you the pep talk about harnessing your inner shadow Hunter and accepting your true destiny?" I say to the redhead.

"Was that the pep talk?"

"Pretty much" Izzy answers for me, making the redhead smile.

"Clary remember you were born to do this,no matter what has happened this is who you are" Izzy tells her while tucking her flaming hair behind her ear.

"Not exactly feeling that" she replies.

"Yet" I add in.

"Okay but now we just have to find Dot" she mumbles.

"And track down and kill the most dangerous rogue shadow hunter in history before he kills all of us" I say.

"You really know how to ruin a pep talk don't you?"

"She sure does" Izzy laughs.

"Come on let's go, oh and Simon is kind of nerd hot" she says while laughing and pulling us out of her room.

"Ignore her" I whisper to Clary as she just nods in agreement.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Let's get out of here, just you and me we can get Dot ourselves" I hear the mundane whisper to Clary as Izzy and I approach the pair.

"Simon there are demons out there, okay? Actual demons with tentacles that wanna murder us. Do you know how to kill a demon" she teases.

"Yeah in an internet search kinda way"

"Simon I really don't think it's that simple"

"She's right mundane, you'll get yourself killed, Clary too" I say stepping towards them

"It can't be that hard"

"It'll kill you before you even get a chance to look at it mundane. Don't be stupid" I groan at the clueless boy in front of me.

"No" Jace says as he slaps Izzys hand away from the weapons.

"50 bucks says he doesn't approve of this mission" she says.

"I second that" I say standing beside my parabatai.

"I don't approve of this mission" I hear Alec speak up from behind me, making Izzy and I laugh.

As he wraps his arms around my waist and rests his chin on my head, giant.

"I spoke with the clave, they're sending seelie scouts to search for Valentine but they made it clear the little girl does not leave the premises" he says making me snort at the nickname he gave her.

"Hey my name is not little girl okay? And I don't care what that clave thing or you wants I am going to find Dot" she whines.

"Alec this warlock could have the answers we need, and with valentines people out there searching for Clary she's not safe outside alone" Jace argues.

"Jace has a point" Izzy and I say at the same time.

"Et tu guys? Alright since you have all the answers where do you suggest we search" Alec says while staring daggers at the redhead.

"We should start at dots apartment in Greenpoint and there's this thriftstore-" she cuts herself off gasping, while clutching on to her necklace, damn she looks like she's seen a ghost.

"Earth to clary?" I say snapping my fingers in front of her face, earning a glare from Jace and a snicker from the Lightwoods.

"What's wrong what is it?" Wayland asks.

"Um weirdly I think I know where Dot is"

"Great I'll drive" Simon says, somewhat confidently. Noticing the looks he received from Jace, Alec and I he speaks up again:

"What? Unless you guys have a shadow Hunter mobile or something?" Izzy laughs at his awquardness.

"You were kidding about the runes on the floor killing me right?" He speaks up, AGAIN.

"Possibly. You'll find out nerd" I say walking off, linking my arms with izzys.

"Wait am I gonna die?"

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Okay there's only 5 sits so someone's gonna have to sit on someone" Simon says

Everybody rushes to get a seat in the car, of course leaving me to be the last one outside

"Great guys thank you so much" I moan.

"Nonsense Lily I'm sure Alec wouldn't mind you sitting your sexy ass right on-"

"Isabelle shut it." I glare at her

I get in and sit on my boyfriends Lap, turning to face him as I did.

"Hey there hot stuff" he whispers in my ear.

I giggle at his nickname and try to make myself more comfortable, but he snakes his arms around my waist and groans rather loudly earning a smirk from Izzy.

"Stop moving" he grunts in my ear.

"Why? Oh.." I feel something poking at my thigh and I have to bite my lip to suppress the laugh that was about to leave my mouth.

"We're here" Simon yells as he stops the car.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

As we get out of the car we make our way into the alley, near Pandemonium.
I hear Clary gasp once again as she ignores all of our "are you okay"s and "what's wrong"s

"Dot" she cries before running off ahead.

"Clary what the hell" I moan as we chase after her.

"Clary! Clary stop where are you going" I hear Jace shout as he grabs the girl.

"Two men, circle members the same ones that took my mom, they have Dot. They're gonna hurt her or- or kill her we have to stop them" she screams while taking off yet again.

As we run inside the club, it's completely abandoned, nobodies left here. All that's left is a few half empty wine glasses and glitter thrown around the room.

"No. She was just trying to help me and now she's gone" she gasps.

"Hey I'm sorry" the mundane says as he places his hand on her shoulder obviously trying to comfort her.

"You don't understand Dot is like my big sister" she continues.

"It's not safe here, we have to go back to the institute right now"

"Alecs right guys we need to leave now." I say agreeing with the boy behind me.

"So what now? Valentine has my mom and dot and we're just gonna give up?"

"Clary it's either we go back to the institute or we most likely die, I don't know about you but if that's the case the screw your mom and dot" I practically growl at her.

"What about my memories they can't just be gone?" She says turning to Jace, ignoring my words.

"There is another option" he says.

"Don't even"

"Absolutely not"

"No fucking way"

Izzy, Alec and I shout at the idiotic shadow Hunter.
"I'm not afraid of the silent brothers"

"Who are the silent brothers?" Clary asks him.

"They're shadow hunters with superior powers" he starts.

"Who possess the ability to recover memories" Izzy and I say.

"A process that can also kill you, so there's that" Alec snaps sarcastically.

"Your beside manner is abysmal" Simon mumbles

"We've broken at least 18 Clave rules and now you wanna go to the City of Bones? There's no way. I won't allow it" the older Lightwood leans down to Jace.

"This isn't our choice to make, it's hers" he says while gesturing to Clary

"You can't ask her to do this"

"She doesn't know what she's facing, she is not prepared" I finish for Isabelle

"If anyone can tell me another way to recover my memories and still get the answers we need, I'm listening." She says while looking at us all,

"That settles it" she finishes after noticing our silence.

"See, I told you she's one of us" Jace smirks while slapping his parabatais back.

I pull Alec towards the entrance, following Jace and Clary, holding his hand in mine. Izzy and Simon follow just behind us, as the mundane rambles on about some class he's missing. Rolling my eyes we make our way to the car as we set of to the City of Bones.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

984 43 20
Second part to the malec one shots...
18.2K 413 34
You'll see me in hindsight Tangled up with you all night Burning it down Someday when you leave me I bet these memories Follow you around... Previous...
39.3K 1.6K 26
ᴛʜᴇ ꜰᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ ᴏꜰ ʙᴇɪɴɢ ᴛᴀɴɢʟᴇᴅ ᴜᴘ ᴡɪᴛʜ ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ'ꜱ ꜱᴏᴜʟ ʜᴀᴅ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ꜰᴇʟᴛ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ. ʟɪᴢᴢɪᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄʟᴀʀʏ ʟᴏꜱᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ꜰᴀᴍɪʟʏ ᴛʜᴇʏ ʜᴀᴅ ʟᴇꜰᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ɪᴛ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ʀᴇꜱᴘᴏ...
48.4K 1.7K 16
"for every day i love you, a new particle of moondust appears."