Win Him Back (BL)

De Felipebarbadosa

This book contains several rebirth stories. 1. Win Him Back (complete) Shane only wanted to win Chad back... Mai multe

1. Make A Wish Come True
2. More Wishes
3. Toda And Shane
4. Love Confession
5. Party
6. Cute Omega
7. Cat Lover
8. Beastility
9. Shameless
10. Mushrooms
11. Paving Road To Future
12. First Time
13. Living Together
14. New Tenants
15. Old Man
16. Future Money
17. Breaking Up
18. Getting Even
19. Guardian
Extra Story
1. New Daddy
2. Finding Food
3. Old Woman
4. Rock-bottom
5. Kidnapped
6. Sold To A Brothel
7. First Love
8. His Fiancee
9. Business Deal
10. Service
11. Thief
12. Matchmakers
13. First Gift
14. Chain Of Stores
15. First Date
16. Second Date
17.Foreigners
18.Romantic Date
19. Regret
20. Big Orange Cat
21. How To Woe A Ger
22. A New Friend
23. Poisoned
24. Rejected
25. Karma
26. Clues To The Past
27. Wedding Day
28. The Truth
29. Extra Story
30. Extra Story2
1. After Transmigration (NSFW)
2. Confused (NSFW)

3. Hospital (NSFW)

1.1K 41 2
De Felipebarbadosa

Shiro is walking in a circle. Finally it's his turn. He enters the GP office. He bumps into a patient when he leaves the room.

"Sorry," apologizes him before walking away.

The weak looking patient is staring him with a grudge in his eyes.

Shiro is unaware of it. He is happy because the doctor says he is as healthy as a strong bull.

Ryu is in his bedroom when Shiro arrives at home. He is a frequent visitor so mom just let him in.

Well, mom thought they are dating. Ryu is the gentle shou in her mind. Kept telling Shiro to be gentle to Ryu. Just look at him. Who would thought him as a gong?

Shiro puts down his bag. He changes his uniform clothes into casual ones.

Ryu calls, "Shiro, I love you. Would you be my boyfriend?"

Shiro looks downward. He is confused.

"Ryu, I don't know..."

He is still confused. He used to like girls a year ago.

Ryu locks the door before he hugs him from behind.

He whispers, "Why don't we do a simple test?"

Ryu pulls down his pants. Shiro gasps. Having your bestie doing blowjob feels odd enough.

He is good with his tongue... F*ck! Nearly shoot in his mouth...

"Tell me. You like this?"

"Mmm..."

Ryu carries him to bed. He is quite strong despite his frail looking body.

They spent the rest of afternoon jacking each others off.

Shiro is panting. He closes his eyes and covers his face with his hands.

I'm not gay. I just like Ryu. That's all...

Ryu smiles and kisses his head. They only made out. He doesn't want to scare Shiro yet. It's clear he has no sexual experiences.

Step by step. Until he becomes his boyfriend. Ryu has waited for years. He could wait a little longer.

*****

They are both tired so Ryu slept over tonight.

Shiro is sleeping when he dreams he is entangled in total darkness.

A shadow is strangling him. Trying to take over his body. Shiro fights back. He is no weakling.

This fellow must be the one who snatched his body a year ago.

"Unfair... I just wanna enjoy life. Live well like others. Why I must suffer alone?" asks the shadowy figure.

He has been ill for years. Other kids spent their childhood happily. He lives in a hospital day and night. No friend at all.

His family has forsaken him after divorce. His parents have continued their life and simply forget him.

He is all alone.

When he got into a coma a year ago. His soul bumped into Shiro when he was travelling. Somehow he ended up in his body.

Shiro was injured in a traffic accident. He was taken to ER. The same hospital.

It didn't take long for him to control his new body.

For the first time in his life, he had a healthy body. So he enjoyed life. Getting love from men he likes. He has known his sexuality after having few crushes on handsome doctors. Too sick to do anything in real life.

Shiro's body was perfect for him. Cute face. Slim body. Perfect shou.

"Why are you so stingy? Just lent me your body again. I wanna live."

"This is my body! Not yours, thief!"

Their souls got entangled and fought for a long time.

Ryu couldn't do anything. He could only watch and prays for him. He tries to subdue the body when Shiro struggles too much. Preventing him from hitting a wall.

It's finally dawn when Shiro's body becomes calmer.

Ryu calls, "Shiro?"

"Aye, it's me."

Ryu kisses his lips and Shiro blushes. He responds awkwardly. Ryu smiles and deepens his kiss. This is the real Shiro, not that impostor.

Finally the kiss ends.

Ryu asks, "What happened?"

"That ghost came. He tried to take over my body again. I fought him back."

"We better find a priest to exorcist that ghost. Bought some talismans for protection."

"Yeah. Let's go to a shrine today."

Ryu kisses him again.

He whispers, "You have to hold on. Can't loose you again."

"I know."

*****

In a hospital ward, a teenager boy is weeping. He is dying. That was his last chance to live again.

He whispers, "Unfair... Unfair... I'm always alone. You got Ryu and your family. Why can't I have them?"

His breath is getting shallower.

"I don't wanna die... I wanna live..."

His breathing has stopped. His eyes are staring wide to the ceiling. His face shows grudge, unwilling to die yet.

A doctor has come and filed the info for a death certificate.

This is a poor patient. No one cares for him. Not even his parents. He is always alone.

The doctor sighs. A male nurse pushes the bed away. The corpse looks like he doesn't die peacefully. Better call a priest to pray for him. His family is rich and could afford it.

Patient in VIP room no. 324 has died this morning. No one from his family comes to take his ashes away. They sent a driver to spread it to the ocean.

Such a cold hearted rich family.

What's the use of money if you couldn't even afford a warm family at home?

The doctor sighs and continues his round.

*****

Shiro is jumping around in the park. He feels safe after wearing a talisman around his neck. Ryu smiles while following behind him.

His silly boyfriend is always rambunctious. He could never settle down and sits quietly. His parents feared he suffered ADHD when he was little.

There is nothing wrong with Shiro. He is just too active. Too much energy stored in his body. He plays basketball and other sports to reduce it. It's barely working.

Ryu smirks. Thinking if he could eat meat after few months dating. Teaching Shiro from basic again. About lubricant, condoms and etc.

He knows Shiro's body well enough. Where to touch and make him soft. Better than Shiro knows himself.

Shiro looks behind.

He asks, "Ryu, how did you know you like me?"

Ryu takes out his phone and shows him some old pics.

They're taken in junior high school. Ryu still has short hair back then.

Ryu explains, "My happiest moments in school were with you. Can't think of my life without you. No, wait. I've been to that Hell before."

His face darkened when he remembered the evil ghost who snatched body.

Shiro hugs him and comments, "He won't come back again."

"Don't ever leave me."

"I promise."

------------------The End - - - -

Please vote and comment.

Little theater :

Mom: This cute shirt is for Ryu. This pairs of sneakers also for him. Oh, this T-shirt is for Ryu too

Shiro: Mom, where's mine?

Mom: That plain black T-shirt over there

Shiro: Mom, I'm your son! How could you buy so much stuffs for Ryu?

Mom: I couldn't neglect my future daughter in law. Ryu is beautiful. It isn't hard to dress him up

Shiro: What daughter in law?

He kept complaining in his heart.

No one ever believed delicate Ryu is a gong, a beast in bed. The sportsman Shiro is the one who suffered in bed.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

2.1K 63 6
#Bl #Smut #Don't like don't read or else enjoy. System 003 "Happy Ending for Villains", first time having a host, worked in 1016 worlds with it's hos...
5.2K 168 13
a 18 year boy was raging with anger and sadness was visible in his eyes as he was reading his favourite manga "path of protagonist". he was sad becau...
350K 19.6K 37
"Lu ShiZun... I like you." "I like you too XiaoYin." "... My kind of like is where we'd tumble in bed all day all night kind of like ShiZun..." *fero...
Second Chance De Heart

Ficțiune adolescenți

73.4K 3.4K 31
[Completed] ManxBoy ~ What if you have died but gotten a Second Chance? This is a story of an orphan boy who has been tossed around, used and br...