Xavier's Trysta |18+|✔️

By Scribblestories_

Mafia Dark Romance : ••••••••• she looked back and saw him coming towards her with red blood shoot eyes. She... More

Prolouge
Characters Introduction
1: Kitten's Entry In His Life.
2: 17 Years Later.
3: I Told You To Breathe.
4: Sneaky Mouse.
5: His Darkening Eyes.
6: Don't Move.
7: Gorgeous Lady Sophia Adams.
8: So Many Hot Stuffs Here.
9: Make Me Something To Eat.
10: Devil's Engagement.
~Covers ~
11: His Kitten.
12: I Never Knew This!!
13: Marry Him ??
14: Dream onn Boys !!
16: Finally His.
Author's Note
17: Wedding Night Disaster.
18 : First Morning After Marriage.
19: I Think He Is Horny.
20 : Reception And Coronation.
21: Rules For Her.
22 : Just Like Her Owner.
23 : She Has Destroyed Me.
24 : I Shoot Him
25 : So Fukin Precious.
IMPORTANT❗
26: I So Like Us Like This.
27: These Feelings Are Scary.
28 : Touch Yourself For Me.
29 : Yess Daddy
30 : Only Him
31 : Harder Plzz
32: My Wife Is A Kinky Freak.
33 : Let Me Have The Honor.
34: Come Home Soon.
35: Spank...Spank!!
36: So Fucking Wet!
37: Have Mine
38: Trysta Xavier Lewis.
39: I Love You.
40: Always Have Your Back
41: Whatever!!
42: Fucking Banana
43: I Need Her
44: I don't Wanna Fucking Cry!
Note⚠️
45: Come Back To Me
46: I Miss Us.
47: I Was Finally Home.
48: Let's Get Us Home.
49: Only If....
50: Stop Moaning Kitten.
51: I Fucking Love You Kitten
52: Xavier's Trysta.
Epilogue- 1
Epilogue- 2
Epilogue- 3
•B O N U S•
New Story Note
Sequel Published!!🎊

15: Kiss Your Bride.

39.3K 1.3K 125
By Scribblestories_

Trysta's POV:

My hands and feet were ice cold and I can even feel my slef shivering. A shiver ran down my spine when he hold my hand and pulled me up on the stage.

My heart was thumping on another level while goosebumps adored my skin as he pulled my more closer to him while holding my waist, so that now our chest were flushed with each other's.

Priest started saying the verses n all while his both hands were now resting on my waist and my both hands were holding his tuxedo as I kept looking as his chest and kept listening to my wild heart beats.

I shivered more when suddenly I felt his left hand caressing my waist in up and down motion and I kept feeling his intense gaze on me standing still at my place.

'I do'
'I do'
'I do'

He finally said 'I do' in his loud confident voice and his hold tighten on my waist while everyone clapped and cheered for us.

Now it was time when priest asked me the same question of accepting him as my husband.

For few seconds I didn't said anything and kept looking at his broad clothed chest.

"Say it kitten." He whispered in his cold dark tone to which I gulped and closed my eyes tightly.

"I-I do.'
'I do'
'I do'

I whispered 'I do (s)' while clenching his tuxedo tightly in my fist with my eyes closed.

Again eveyone cheered and clapped for us.

"Now I pronounce you both as husband and wife. You may kiss your bride."

Priest siad to which everyone hooted and clapped while my eyes opened with a snap and fianlly I looked up at him, with my net veil In between us.

He was already looking at me with his dark intense blue eyes.

"He won't kiss me on my lips..." I thought to myslef and relaxed a bit.

He finally left my waist and took a very small step back. I was relaxing more but missed his warmth at the same time.

He slowly move my veil up and hold my chin only to make me look at him again. I was nervous and was excited too strangely.

Our eyes were locked and we kept looking at each other intensely. He hold my face in his palm causing me to take a deep breathe. I thought he will kiss me on my cheeks or on my forehead, so I was quite prepared for it.

But my eye widen when he again pulled me closer while holding my waist and dipped his head down only to smash his warm plum lips over mine.

My eyes widen and my head fall back becoz of sudden force, but he kept holding me on place by his firm grip.

I closed my eyes when he started moving his lips furiously over mine while eveyone cheered.

My heart was about to come out from my chest when he licked my lips and unconsciously I open my mouth only to have him entering his tongue In my mouth and capturing my tongue.

Everything was blurry for me and I felt my self struggling for air as tears also brimmed in my eyes when he bit my lips little harshly and I kept shivering in his arms.

He took my firt kiss!!

Someone scremed form my inside as I felt more burning sensation inside of me and clenched my legs becoz of unknown sensations I was feeling at the moment.

I panted and took a deep breathe when he finally left my lips with my eyes still closed.

I felt his finger tucking a loose strand of my hair behind my ear and then he caressed my cheeks. I finally opened my teary eyes only to have him looking at me with his dark eyes.

He suddenly leaned down again and I again closed my eyes instantly thinking that he will kiss me again, but then again he proved me wrong as he kissed the tip of nose with utmost softness.

"Nothing will happen as you will think of it kitten. Now I will show you how it is to become my queen love." He whispered while caressing my bare back causing me look at him with my eyes still brimmed of tears.

"You-You hate me...?" I asked him in a whisper while bitting my lips so that I don't break down in tears.

He kept looking at me while caressing my cheeks ever so softly that I couldn't help it but lean into his touch.

"I don't hate my possessions kitten. Because whatever is mine, is the best in this whole fucking world. And best never deserves hate from anyone. And I also don't hate whatever is best in this world. I make sure to give best to the best."

He said while looking dead in my eyes while his thumb caressed my sore lips. After listening to his words, my heart skipped a beat while we kept looking at each other without saying anything.

Our staring competition broke down when we heard someone clearing their throat.

I look behind my devil husband, only to find uncle Mason standing there with a smile on his lips.

I don't know why but suddenly I started feeling shy and flushed. I tried to come out from his hold but he only tighten his grip over my waist and pulled me more closer to him from side.

Uncle Mason talked to him about something while I took a look over my surrounding, and found April, Tessa, Braydon and Bryson are standing in front row with their mouth hung open.

I couldn't control my self and giggled at their expression but it also died down instantly when I felt his rough big hand squeezing the side of my waist.

Soon everyone came and congratulated us. My hilarious gang also came and hugged me with Tessa and April giving me ultimatum to spill the bins as soon as we get time.

After this I throw my bouquet which was catched by Bryson who was standing in between girls with a big grin on his lips. Eveyone laughed at this while Braydon smacked Bryson's head.

We also cut the cake and fed each other and after that I danced with Braydon, Bryson and uncle Mason while Xavier was talking with someone form our security force.

Soon he was done with his talk and started coming towards us with his same dark eyes locked with mine.

He near us and uncle Mason gave me to him when he saw him standing near us. He caught me easily in his arms and placed his one big warm callous hand on my bare back and hold me from my waist with his another hand.

I also didn't looked down and kept looking up at him. Non of us said anything and kept moving smoothly on the music.

"Are you ready for tonight kitten." He suddenly whispered in my ears while I looked up at him With my furrowed eyebrows.

"Tonight....??
Is there another function tonight....?" I aksed him while looking at him with my confused eyes.

He didnt answered my question but kept looking at me with his intense eyes and I again saw how his light blue eyes turned darker by each passing seconds.

Is he is mad again at me....??
I didn't do anything this time...!!

I thought to my self and looked down at his broad chest.

"You will know very soon kitten. And nobody but, I will teach you everything personally. All by myslef." I heard him saying in his husky voice.

Before I could have looked up and ask him what he is talking about, he spined me hugged me from behind.

My breath hitched, as this is very firts time when I am so close to him so openly.

I still remember out first intimacy. It was when he came in my room to ask me why I was crying. The same day when that bad man harassed me in the restaurant washroom. And now this.

I still can't believe I am married now. And that to with the devil itself. Sometimes everything seems so unbelievable, even when we experience each one of them by our own self.

Suddenly my thoughts went to Sophia. I think he is angry becoz it's me not her. If she wouldn't have disappeared then it would have been she instead of me.

Just the thought of this is enough to get my mood down instantly. He must be missing her.

He again twirled me and now I was facing him again. I kept looking down as tears brimmed in my eyes. I know I shouldn't feel like this. But I can't help it, it is happening on its own.

Suddenly he pulled me more closer than already we were. He removed his hand from my back and made me look up while holding my chin.

"What is reason for this....?" He asked quite angrily while running his eyes all over my face.

I shooked my head negatively and tired to look down again, but he didn't let me and made his hold more tighter over my waist, clearly telling me to say everything.

"I-I am so-sorry. I-I know you-you angry becoz its-its me not Sophia. Bu-but If in-in futu-future she will co-come ba-back then I-I wo-won't come in between you bo-both. I-I will le....." I was blabbering when he growled loudly and again without saying anything smashed his lips over mine.

But this time he was kissing me more furiously than before and his hold were also deadly over my body that it was even hurting a little.

I whimpered when he bit my lips again harshly and pinched my waist and again intered his tongue inside my mouth.

He kept kissing me furiously but when I punched his chest lightly in order to tell him to let me breathe, he suddenly slowed down and started kissing me slowly while caressing my sore lips with his tongue.

"Never. I repeat never ever think that I will let you go now. No way In This fucking world you are going to leave me. Not now, not ever. And I will make sure of it kitten. Now you are stuck with me FOREVER." He said in cold dark husky voice to which I shivered but nodded my head anyways.

I was still panting becoz of his kiss while he was all fine like he just didn't took my breathe away.

I don't know why but his confession send a strange kind of relief to me.
After this we kept dancing for few more minutes till it was finally the time for my tummy to growl.

I flushed In embrassement and kept looking at his chest. He also didn't said anything but pulled me out form the dance floor while taking my hand in his .

I finally looked up at him and only find him smirking while walking ahead of me like a king that he is actually.

I mentally face palmed my slef and cursed my tummy for being the reason for my embarrassment.

**********

Published on - 04.07.2021

Hlw there..!!

I hope you guys are happy with this instant update.

Finally my babies are married now.
They have grown so fast no...🤧

Anyways, so now a lot of hot stuffs are coming in our way. So be ready for it fellas 😉

Hope you all enjoy this update.
Let me know your thoughts okay.

I will update next part very soon, which I will try to make a hot one, but no promises okay...!!

Do follow me on wattpad to keep updated about stories.

To know more about the stories and me too, I am also available on Instagram. You all can also talk to me there.

Insta I'd- @ author_priyaraj .

Till then,
Stay safe and be happy

🤎P.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107K 2.1K 39
𝐄𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐨𝐭 𝐃𝐞 𝐋𝐮𝐜𝐚 25 years old, a billionaire and Mafia Don. Everyone fears, admires and respects him. 𝐒𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐚 𝐕𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐨𝐬 20 yea...
659K 29.8K 42
'Do you know why you are suspended from ceiling krasivaya?' he whispers in my ears and wipes the sweat dripping from my neck due to the trepidation a...
1.5M 29.8K 20
𝗕𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗼𝗻𝗮𝗶𝗿𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘄𝗶𝗳𝗲 =========================== He walked in and locked the door. "The only time you talk in this whole fuc...
264K 7.6K 33
♔ She is cruel, ruthless, and arrogant. She is stunning, cunning, and deadly. She insists that we are not equal in this arranged marriage. She is the...