✅JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YO...

By kiyarajain

PARI an innocent soul tamed the beast residing inside REYANSH unknowingly & fell in love with him not knowing... More

JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - INTRODUCTION OF STORY!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - COPYRIGHT INFRAGMENTS!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - CHARACTER SKETCH PART I
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - CHARACTER SKETCH PART II
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HOUSE TOUR OF RAISINGHANIA'S!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HOUSE TOUR Of RIHI!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - SUMMERY OF IInd PART OF STORY!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - PROLOGUE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - ATTACK! THE LADY WARRIOR SAVIOUR!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HER BREAKING THE TABOO FOR HIM!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HIS SHADOW!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - NEVER MESS WITH RRS'S BROTHER!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HIS QUEEN!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - WHERE DID YOU STUCK ME ANSH!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE DEMON HAS BARGED IN!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE STORM???
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HIS TRUTH!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HE IS A CRIMINAL!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - WHO IS SHE???
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HE KNOWS!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - WHAT IS SHE HIDING???
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - MENDING HER HEART!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HIS GIRL!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - MY ANGRY BIRD!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE BEAST IS AWAKE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - YOU ARE MINE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - ADDICTED TO YOU!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - RUNNING AWAY FROM THE DEVIL!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - KIDNAPPING OF AN ANGEL!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - AM I KIDNAPPED???
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - REVEALING HER REAL IDENTITY!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HER GAME!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - WHO IS PARI???
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - INTRODUCTION OF SHIKHAWAT'S ClAN!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HIS UNIQUE PUNISHMENT!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - FORCED MARRIAGE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - FEELINGS & BONDINGS!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE COMPROMISED MARRIAGE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE FORCED ENGAGEMENT!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - NEVER UNDERISTIMATE HER!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - LIONESS NOT A SCARED CAT!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE CONSPIRACY!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - DRUNKEN FAIRY'S!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HER ESCAPE PLAN!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - PREPARATIONS OF THE MARRIAGE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - WHAT WAS THAT???
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - ROCKING SANGEET!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - PLAN COVERING THE PLAN!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - WE BOTH ARE SAME!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - AMAZING MEHENDI!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - MARRIAGE FUNCTIONS!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HURT LIKE NOTHING!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - PREPERATION OF HALDI!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HOT & SIZZLING HALDI!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE HEN PARTY!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - WILL THE MARRIAGE HAPPEN OR NOT?
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE RUNAWAY BRIDE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - TAKKAR KI LIFE PARTNER!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - SOMETHING UNEXPECTED!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE MARRIAGE CHAOSE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - NOW YOU BOTH ARE HUSBAND & WIFE!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE HIDDEN SECRETS!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE WEDDING NIGHT OF RUMAAN!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE TRUTH OUT???
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - PAIN OF LOVE!!! DARD-E-MOHABBAT!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - NO ONE CAN DECEIVE HIS QUEEN!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - TRUTH!!! & APPOLOGY????
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - FIRST FIGH AFTER MARRIAGE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - WHO IS KIM!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE FIRST DAY AS A COUPLE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - SHE KNOWS!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HOW WILL DEVIL STOP HIS ANGEL???
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - COOKING OR COOKING UP SOMETHING!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE BLAME!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - WE ARE WITH THEM!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - FEAR & ADVANTAGES!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE - MEET MRS. ABHITI ARYAMAAN RAISINGHANIA!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - GOOD NEWS FOR JUNOON READERS!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - GUYS JUNOON PART IV IS OUT NOW!!!

JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - YOU CAN'T LEAVE!!!

1.9K 218 107
By kiyarajain

Hola everyone... Look I know I know that I told you all in the last chapter that its a last chapter of JUNOON & I won't write more chapters of JUNOON on watty but..... ok ok fine I won't make any reasons & I accept that I don't wanted to write more but I just end up writting new chapter.... I know you didn't completed target not my silent readers wants to read more but I am writting this chapter for my true readers.... so coming to my today's blabbering chapter..... you know guys what happened.... actually I was driving my scooty from a highway to my collage & suddenly a truck came inn high speed from back & hit me.... blood splashed all over everywhere & I woke up from my nightmare patting, sweating heavily.... I was grasping for air, struggling for breath.... That's when my mumma came to wake me up & saw my condition.... I told her about my dream & she was like kiya now you will not drive for minimum 1 week.... & You know coincidentally I recived call from my friend same moment asking me to get ready we need to go collage now only to take practicle books back to prepare for practical exams which is on 6th aug I had submitted my book last month... My bestie don't know driving nor she has scooty so I ask my mom to let me go on my scooty & after arguing & pleading fro almost an hour she agreed... I was about to leave that's when a cat came in my way... She crossed my path.... Look I really don't belive in superstitions but I was already scared with my morning dream so I just turn my scooty & took another way as I don't wanted that poor cat to get blame if anything by chance happen to me... damn really I was so scared all way na.... but let it be as I reached home unharmed... ok so let's start chapter wait wait.... I remember in last chapter we stoped in between my talks na... So let's continue that only.... So hey guys where were we, wait I remember it... oh ha I was saying about second boy na.... So it's not my boy friend or any crush as I don't have one but it's my cousin brother who is of my same age & we are like friends as he is too good & we shares every secret together... We have a good bond more than cousins we are best friends... But he loves to irritate me... So as I said earlier I am a fond of sneakers lover...... I was on a trip & was wearing my sport shoes as the trip was in ZHARKHAND we went to see GAYA & Other cities damn it's too good man... Specially that rope way in rajgiri, nalanda library, & that buddha temple in gaya wow yaar everyone should visit.... You know when we were in jalmandir ( temple in between water ) na my elder cousin brother pushed me off the stairs in water knowing I am scared of fishes & I screamed like mad as all fishes come towards my feets... I was so scared na yaar he is really dusht ( evil )... you know he was not letting me sat in rope way but my uncle supported me... what a place yaar But the food is not at good their at all but let it be... So don't laugh but my shoes size is 5 & I left my shoes in shoes racks & seeing it my chachi ( aunt ) asked me not knowing its mine she said "which children's shoes it is as we don't have any child/kid along with us on trip" & here that devil won the race.... He started laughing rolling on ground like a maniac & said in between his fits of laughter clutching his stomach" It's kiya babys shoes" & all bursted out in laughter hearing him & it was not enough that next day after tracking my legs got so much swollen that they were looking like elephants leg & I was not able to wear my sport shoes & seeing it that devil again laugh at me seeing my round round foots & poking his fingure in my feets as if checking the dhokala's seeing how spongy it it... He laught more at me & everyone came to see my foot as if it's the 7th wonder of this earth.... But my chachi is such a darling that she was so concern for my feets all the time due to it swelling... she took care of me in absence of my parents... she even massage my foots where I was insisting not to touch my feets..... 😭😭😭You know guys he is such a devil na 🤧🤧🤧 that even after coming from trip as my feets were still swollen as I did the tracking for 12 hours 50km & it got sprained twice in between tracking & hitted by stone once too so they were healing & I was under medication but that heartless devil used to show my legs to everyone in the house who were not on the trip with us as he showed my feets saying look at her baby feet they are like baby panda see see it's like frog 🤧🤧🤧 he irritated me till it healed & then he started showing my shoes to everyone saying see her tiny foots & everyone used to laught that's why I started wearing sandals as shoes looks more small than sandles due to it's width & I still hides my footwear from that devil whenever he visits.... So after as usual non stop useless bak bak ( blabbering ) of mine which at least burns your 10 ml blood in evry chapter in irritation, without westing your more further precious time ( which I already did ) & knowing you are very eager to read next chapter so without checking your patience before you get angry & frustrated ( which you are & don't lie as I know it ) & throw tomatoes on me in comment box in anger which I don't want ..... So let's start your favourite work of reading today's very next chapter YOU CAN'T LEAVE of your very favourite FF JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE & HERE WE GOOOOO........

HERE THE CHAPTER STARTS WITH :

Aaj is rishtey ki nayi shuruat hain,
Ab yeh rishta aur gehra sa ho gya hain...
Seena mein jo dil hai vo tera ho gya hain,
Ab bas itni si khwaish hain,
Meri Ki door tujhse na jaana hain...
Yeh rishta hamara gehra hain,
Isko zindagi bhar nibhana hai...

CONTINUING FROM THE LAST PART :

AUTHOR'S POINT OF VIEW :

SEJAL went towards PARI & said approaching her....

SEJAL : PARI it's getting late... It's time for our flight now, RUHI'S marriage & all rituals are over so we should leave now....

She said whispering in her ears so no one can hear it, specially REYANSH knowing his madness for PARI.... While after hearing it PARI looked back at REYANSH who was busy in talking somthing with ANAAN ( ANGAD & AHAAN ).... Her eyes got teary... Her heart was bleeding with the thought of leaving her love, may be her first love & the last too... But she knew she can't be with him.... She knew she can't live with him... She can't be with him in his dark world.... she can't sacrifice her light for his love... She can't be the light of his dark world instead his darkness will engulf her in it & will distroy that light.... She is afree bird & want to live like one for ever... Forever.... While he wants to cage her in the cage of his obsessive love... She was thinking all this & seeing her drowned in her own thoughts of land SEJAL called her in an attempt to get her attention....

SEJAL : PARI

SEJAL voice made PARI'S trance to get broke... Hearing her call her chain of thoughts got boke & she come all of her thoughts to reality... She quickly wiped her tears to not to let it display to SEJAL & smiled at her faintly nodding her head in yes at her.... Then they both moved towards RUMAAN (
RUHI/ABHITI & ARYAMAAN ).... As soon as they approached them.... ABHITI/RUHI smiled at them with teary eyes knowing what they are going to say now while ARYAMAAN smiled at PARI widely... Then seeing it SEJAL gestured PARI to say on which she nodded her head in yes at her & said in emotional voice looking towards ABHITI/RUHI not able to look at her MAAN BHAI nor want to face REYANSH knowing his reaction.....

PARI : RUHI I think we should leave now....

She said in emotional voice gulping the sobs in her throat with teary eyes yet tight smile.... Seeing her condition ARYAMAAN very well knew what her heart wants.... All were shocked hearing it & dumbfounded thinking what happen to her all of a sudden while REYANSH was burning in anger which was noticed by ARYAMAAN, ARYAN & ANAAN ( ANGAD & AHAAN )... ARYAN & ANAAN ( ANGAD & AHAAN ) were praying to God to help REYANSH to hold his anger while ARYAMAAN asked with his fake smile in his husky baritone controlling his anger & trying to not sound stern & cold towards PARI....

ARYAMAAN : Where....

He asked as if he don't know what they are talking about but in reality he knew it will be the first step of ABHITI/RUHI after marriage so he was prepared for it.....while not knowing all this SEJAL said in her cold voice with stern face & blank eyes.....

SEJAL : We are leaving MUMBAI today...

She declared hearing her SIYA & DADI blurted out in unison in shocked voice...

SIYA & DADI : Whattt...

Hearing them PARI turned towards them & said hiding her sadness behind a fake tight smile & in soft voice controlling her non shaded tears which were threatening to come out.....

PARI : Ya DADI.... We had decided that after RUHI'S marriage we will leave this mansion... Actually we were going to leave tomorrow early in the morning flight as the marrige was supposed to happen tonight.... I thought I will inform you about it later in the afternoon but as the marrige preponed & happened in morning only so now we are leaving with today's afternoon flight only.... I am sorry I didn't inform you earlier... After RUHI now I am alone in my apartment... I thought what I will do alone here so now I am shifting with SEJAL as she too lives alone.... & with today's afternoon flight we both are leaving this country.....

She said & hearing her SIYA asked scared & sad for her brother, confused over what she heard....

SIYA : COUNTRY.....

She whispered & hearing her PARI smiled at her sadly & said in soft voice.....

PARI : Ya we are going to S...

She was saying but stoped in her tracks as she realised what she was saying..... She looked at REYANSH who was turn all red burning in anger by time now, with the corner of her eyes.... She don't wanted REYANSH to get to know about her whereabouts knowing his obsession, possessive love & madness for her so hiding about her real destination she quickly cover up what she was saying in her last sentence & lied...

PARI : Sydney.... Wo... wo... actually we are going back to AUSTRALIA.... We... I mean me & RUHI we both have brought up together their only so we are shifting to SYDNEY back.... today me & SEJAL will leave INDIA for ever...

She stammered which was not unnoticed by ARYAANSHAN ( ARYAMAAN, REYANSH & ARYAN ) & ANAAN ( ANGAD & AHAAN ).... By time now seeing her nervous eyes which were not eble to met with anyone's, sad guilty face for lying with everyone & stammering voice in an attempt to lie which she can't do, they knew she is lying still they all kept mum.... While here leaving the squad { ARYAANSHAN ( ARYAMAAN, REYANSH & ARYAN ) & ANAAN ( ANGAD & AHAAN ) } All in RS family were sad thinking now she will leave them & RS MANSION & the mansion will again loss it's charm which was filled with the light of her happiness & it will go again in darkness filled with dead silent without her music like pleasent chirping voice... While as soon as she finished REYANSH said in his stern cold yet husky baritone with red angry face & burning eyes...

REYANSH : No you can't.....

He said very quickly as soon as she finished saying her sentence while hearing his stern voice, PARI flinched at her place & gulped down her saliva in fear sensing his ranging anger & as soon as she hear him roar she quickly looked up at him only to jump at her place like a scared cat as she saw his angry red ranging face & blood shot red burning eyes.... It passed a cold shiver through the back of her in her spine, sensing his anger she quickly diverted her gaze from him not able to hold it more & looked at SEJAL, who was looking at him in anger with red heated ears.... While all the other family members were afraid & hell scared thinking now what he will do knowing his love for PARI as all saw how much he cares for her, adores her.... His & ARYAMAAN behavior towards her cleared that he loves her that's why ARYAMAAN aloud her to call him MAAN BHAI... seeing the respect of all mens of ARYAANSH'S ( ARYAMAAN & REYANSH'S ) towards her & the privileges she was getting from everyone which is not even aloud for their sisters it was crystal clear like glass that she is very special. Hearing him all were scared that now what this hulk will do to stop hos lady love from leaving... They were very scared & tensed knowing he will turn the world up side down if she leaves him awakening & calling the beast out from him which resides in him... Here hearing him ABHITI/RUHI looked at ARYAMAAN as if reminding him his promise towards her that he will let her ANGEL leave with her eyes who was already looking at PEYANSH ( PARI & REYANSH ) adoringly & slightly chuckling over his hulk brother who was seemed to be very much bothered with the mere slightest through of his angel leaving him... He was staring them but feeling someone's extremely angry gaze on him, he huff & shrugged his head as he knew it's non other than his engry fire ball cum his fierce wify, his angry bird, his ranged LUNA he knew that she must be turning in red by time now in anger, but he didn't bother to turn his face to look at her & face her angry stares... He didn't pay much heed to answer her questions & said in his husky baritone with a small smile plastered on his face & covering up for what his little devil brother ( REYANSH ) said.....

ARYAMAAN : PARI, SEJAL you both can leave...

Hearing him all RS family members shot their head at him shocked with wide eyes & opened mouth as their jaws droped on floor thinking he is letting go PARI away from his REY... while REYANSH, ARYAN & ANAAN ( ANGAD & AHAAN ) looked at him hell confused not understanding what he is upto as he only told them he will stop PARI from leaving after marriage but their was no real plan... Their was not anything called strategy... Or they didn't did anything like planning anything for it as ARYAMAAN told them he will handle it, so just leave it on him where as SEJAL was smirking & ABHITI/RUHI took a deep sight of relief knowing he is going to full fill his promise which he made to her in exchange of this force marriage... But as if not liking ABHITI/RUHI'S relief & can't standing for SEJAL'S happiness he said in his husky deep dark yet bossy baritone, wipping SEJAL'S smirk from her face & throwing water on PARI'S ingenious plan of going away from REYANSH...

ARYAMAAN : PARI, SEJAL you both can leave RS manion & head back to your destination but not tonight as tomorrow morning would be LUNA'S first rasoi, then in afternoon it's my & LUNA'S holy play ( playing with colours ) ritual ( I don't know anything about rituals it's just after my cousins marriage we did this & we played holi with natural colours & water ) & at last at night it will be my & LUNA'S reception party.... I will feel really happy if you both stay more for a while & attend all the rituals till reception party... I dont want you two to miss the fun...... Specially PARI, knowing very well thag how much she loves INDIAN tradition & festivals as holy play is just like the holi festival ( Holi, also known as the Festival of Colors. This festival celebrates the victory of good over evil. Although it is traditionally a Hindu festival, Holi is celebrated across the globe and is a great equalizer. Holi celebrates the arrival of spring, the end of winter, the blossoming of love and for many, it is a festive day to meet others, play and laugh, forget and forgive, and repair broken relationships. The festival also celebrates the beginning of a good spring harvest season. ) where all plays with colours as grooms family celebrates the new arrival in family with joy & love in form of colours... It's a warm welcome of bride from the whole family members... So I insist you two to please stay till tomorrow night... Just one more day.... After attending the reception party you both can leave....

He stated hearing him all RS family members took a deep sign of relax knowing he is not letting her ho where as REYANSH, ARYAN & ANAAN ( ANGAD & AHAAN ) relaxes knowing he must be planning something to stop her for ever.. While ABHITI/RUHI
got tensed & was giving him death glares... Where as PARI was stresses she looked at REYANSH from the corner of her eyes out to find him smirking victoriously which didnt helped her with her fear... & at last an angry SEJAL was about to say something but ARYAMAAN stopped her, as he cut her in between her talks before she even utter a word saying....

ARYAMAAN : & I don't think LUNA will also feel good if you both leave now....

He said in his husky yet velvety voice which was strange for all with a glint of mischievous spark in his eyes & the slightest an evill smirk on his lips which was possibly imposible for anyone to notice which was not at all unnoticed by ABHITI/RUHI who was standing beside him with a frown seeing that smirk she knew he is upto so she quickly said in her cold voice with a blank face & stern eyes looking at ARYAMAAN with corner of her eyes....

ABHITI/RUHI : Ya.... But it's ok if you two don't want... I can understand....

Saying this she gave a tight smile to everyone & looked pointedly at ARYAMAAN.... As soon as she finished her talk, ARYAMAAN groaned frustrated.....

ARYAMAAN : TOTAL RUBBISH... I mean see PARI.... Now she is feeling upset...

He said in his husky velvety voice barely controlling his anger with that same glint of mischievous in his eyes hiding his frustration behind that evill smirk turning it in a sad smile, pointing towards ABHITI/RUHI trying to use her for his gain to stop PARI from leaving the MANSION knowing PARI is very emotional when it comes to her bestie ABHITI/RUHI.... Hearing it ABHITI/RUHI was now filling with anger she was about to say something but before she can even utter a word she was interrupted in between her talks as that's when CHANCHAL CHACHI said gaining everyone's attention..

CHANCHAL CHACHI : Ya PARI beta stay for more na.... I really like you alot & want to spend more time with you.....

She said in soft voice insisting her to stop with a sad smile.... Hearing it PARI was about to say something but before she can even utter a word she was interrupted in between her talks as that's when SIYA said in soft voice...

SIYA : Ya PARI please na... BHAI is absolutely right... we understand you have to leave but just one day....

She pleaded her making her best baby face with those her best puppy eyes using them as weapons.... Seeing it & hearing her PARI smiled sadly & was about to denie her but again she was stoped by RUDRA CHACHU saying...

RUDRA CHACHU : Ya PARI beta what's so hurry to leave... The marriage just happened & you are leaving... Stay na... Atleast attend the reception party.... it's just matter of a day....

RUDRA CHACHU also request her trying to stop her.... Seeing it all & hearing them all PARI thought.....

PARI M.V. : Now how to tell you CHACHAL CHACHI, RUDRA UNCLE, SIYA, if I stop here even for an hour na then I won't be able to leave ever... I have to leave & you all are making it difficult for me... I can't be here for another day as I know REYANSH won't let me leave that easily...

She was busy in thinking all this that's when her trance got broken hearing DADI'S voice... DADI said which made her chain of thought to break & come back to reality in present from her trance.....

DADI : PARI you not only calls me DADI but consider me your DADI too na.... so won't you hear to your DADI... Don't you love me..... Yes na.. then stay na baccha....

She said with a motherly affection & pouting sadly at PARI.... Seeing DADI'S drama PARI smiled at DADI while ARYAANSHAN ( ARYAMAAN, REYANSH & ARYAN ) & ANAAN ( ANGAD & AHAAN ) chuckled slightly.... PARI was not having a heart to say no to her darling DADI.... Sending it SEJAL tried to say....

SEJAL : But are flight....

She was trying to say something but was cut off by her MONKEY ARYAN....

ARYAN : Don't worry CICCIO I will handle it... I will call in the airline & cancel it...

He cut off SEJAL in between her talks as he was desperately waiting for her to stay more... He don't wanted his CICCIO to go away from him... But in exchange he received an angry glare from her.... Seeing it he smiled at her sheepishly which was not unnoticed by CHANDRA ( CHANCHAL & RUDRA )... Seeing their sons now a days behavior they knew their little boy is in love with this angry fire bomb... But seeing their state they chuckled at him... Where as after hearing him she fumed in anger & tried to say something again...

SEJAL : But are tickets....

She tried to make some excuse again & come up with the excuse of ticket trying to leave the mansion today only at any cost but she was again cut off in between her talks but this time not by her MONKEY ARYAN but RABBIT AHAAN... Who said...

AHAAN : Don't worry MISS SEJAL.... I will arrange it for you & PARI of tomorrow night....

He said hearing him now SEJAL was seething in anger... She gave him an angry dead glare on which he gulped down his saliva in fear seeing how she was glaring at him like an hungry child on his/her only candy or worse than that piece of cake.... While SEJAL was shooting angry draggers at both MONKEY ARYAN & RABBIT AHAAN through her eyes which were pitch black now in anger & said in rude yet stern voice...

SEJAL : Thanks for offering the help but no need to do that & trouble your self MR. MONKEY & MR. RABIT I can do it by myself.... I have plenty of much money to brought tickets for me & PARI... I too have good enough connections to brought the whole flight of airport so cancelling flight is not a big deal for me....

She said in stern voice barely controlling her range with cold eyes hiding her anger with lots of difficulties & with a blank face hiding her angry yet bitter expressions displaying on face.... She was frustrated with them will be an understatement of the century where as hearing her both MONKEY & RABIT ( ARYAN & AHAAN ) thought....

ARYAN M.V. : She called me MR. MONKEY in front of dad & mom.... Let it be mom also gives dad colourful names in front of everyone that's not a big deal... She can call me whatever she wants as she is my CICCIO but why the hell on this ever green earth she called this idiot AHAAN as RABBIT Is he holds that much important in her life to get a nickname from her... I think she hates him. Then why did she called him with RABIT name in front of everyone that too with so much love while she called me MONKEY so rudely.... In detested voice....

ARYAN was busy in thinking all this while same time AHAAN was thinking...

AHAAN M.V. : Why this LITTLE DEVIL has to call me RABBIT in front of whole family man... That too specialy in front of my CARA... What she will think about me... Why she is gell bent on doing a diverse between me & my CARA before marriage.... If she misunderstood her endearment for me then she will surely kick me out of her life minimum for a week... Ok PARI calls me BUNNY as she founds it cute on me & she can call me what she wants as CARA knows she is my little sister now & I am a brother too her... Everyone knows she is are would be queen too so no one has objections with whatever she call anyone or do including me... but why the hell on this earth this LITTLE DEVIL calls me RABBIT in such a rude way as an insult of mine... Come on yaar from which angle I looks like a RABBIT... I am such a handsome guy... With well built body six packs abs & dashing personality... So many girls drool over me... they dies for me... For a single date... But I love my CARA so much that I don't give them grass.... But why this LITTLE DEVIL calls me this... Do I have grown two big ears on my head.... Or a tail on my back....

Thinking all this he checked on his head to see if he has grown long ears on head but not founding it he turned his head & looked at his back to see if he has grown a tail... But founding nothing he took a deep sign of relief.... But ANGAD who saw all his antics chuckled at his KIDDO & asked in whisper....

ANGAD : What happened KIDDO....

He asked in low voice which will be only audible to him... Hearing ANGAD'S husky whisper AHAAN chain of thought got broken & he came out to reality from his trance & said to ANGAD smiling sheepishly at him...

AHAAN : No nothing BHAI....

Saying this he move his head right to left nodding in no like a small child seeing it ANGAD chuckled at his antics while REYANSH'S husky deep dark voice got everyone's attention towards him... It made them break their banter & made ARYAN come back to present from his lala land.... As REYANSH said in his husky deep dark baritone suppressing his anger looking at PARI pointedly....

REYANSH : INTRESTING.... VERY INTERESTING.... MAAN is right & won't you hear to DADI SWEETHEART... It will be disrespect of DADI & her love if you leave now.... AM I RIGHT OR AM I RIGHT MAAN...

He said & smirked looking at his brother understanding he is upto something... He knew he won't let his love go away from him but he didn't knew his plan so he just play along with him.... While here after hearing him & seeing his smirk ARYAMAAN too smirk evilly at his brother & said in his husky baritone....

ARYAMAAN : Ya REY is right....

He agreed with REYANSH supporting him while after hearing all this... PARI didn't had heart to say no to DADI... They knew she was emotional so they used DADI as their weapon to stop her from going which worked very well aa PARI nodded at them in her & said to DADI in soft voice with a soft smile...

PARI : Ok DADI..... As you say... We won't denie you.... You are my DADI.... I didn't called you DADI for formality only but I considered you my DADI from heart to... So I won't disobey, disappoint my DADI & make her sad by not hearing her... I wont reject your wish just like that your wish is just command for us... So we will oney it & stay till reception but then you won't stop us more we need to go tomorrow night after attending reception at any cost....

She said with a cute angry pout seeing this DADI caresses her face with her one hand & smiles at her innocence, naivness... Seeing it PARI too smiles at DADI thats when SEJAL tries to say....

SEJAL : But....

She tried to object but was once again cut off in between her talks before she finished her sentence by ANGAD... Who stoped her from saying anything further by saying in his stern yet cold voice with a blank face....

ANGAD : What's the problem MISS SEJAL... It's just a matter of one day... I don't think it will cause any harm to you or your buisness.... If it's related to your business meeting or deal, then just tell me & I will handle it for you... We won't let you cause any loss... I promise....

He stated snatching her last option which she was planning to use as an excuse... Seeing ANGAD snatched the last straw of her excuse too... she growl in anger & said irritated by all of them for trying to stope both of them from leaving again & again & frustrated with cutting her off in between her talks before finishing her sentence again & again....

SEJAL : OH MY LORD KRISHNA... I don't have any business work but we can't....

She was on the verge of yelling... Her dam of calmness & patience just broke... & sensing it & understanding her friends anger issue with shot temper mind PARI quickly jumped in between the situation & cut off SEJAL in between her talk before she go harsh with her small sweet plea....

PARI : please na SEJU....

She said making an innocent face & her best puppy eyes.... & as if anyone can resist this angels those rebel puppy eyes which works as weapon for her evey time to make people's accept her demand... Seeing her innocent cute puppy eyes & hearing her soft plea SEJAL was melting but she was bound with ABHITI/RUHI'S order... She needed to full fill her duty... She was helpless... & all this was making it more tough for her... She knew ABHITI/RUHI was right & ahe needs to take PARI out from here... & leave country as soon as possible for her own good but no one was ready to let her do her work... she tried her best but was not able to leave... She can't be angry, rebellious, angry & bosay with all in front of PARI not ahe can take her away from their forcefully so not founding any other way she looked towards ABHITI/RUHI with pleading eyes for help with a look " Handle this... Now what I do... Just help me out..." She looked at RUH/ ABHITI to handle the situation & make their path clear to leave & It was not unnoticed by the sharp eagle eyes THE GREAT MAFIA KING ARS.... Who just chuckled at her menacingly... He bend towards ABHITI/RUHI....He leaned towards her ears.... A cold shiver ran through the back of her spine when his rough cold dry lips touched soft milky white skin of her earlobe.... Which made her to go on her knees... Her own body was betraying her against his touch... But as soon as she realised it she got concious on her moves & held her emotions back while he said or we should say whispered in her ears in his cold husky voice passing chills through her spine....

ARYAMAAN : If you don't want to say anything then should I tell your little innocent baby sister about your all lies... Should I tell her that, how you lied to her about you two being orphans, & should I reveal it to her that how you hide so many things from her, like about her so called accident cum attack, your parents so called accidental death cum murder, your lie of so called fake orphan identity but you being KUNWARANI MISS. ABHITI ABHIMANYU SHIKHAWAT & to be YUNWARANI of DEVGARH state, her identity... Her being not an orphan but the youngest KUNWARANI MISS PARINITI KRISHNA SHIKHAWAT of DRVGARH state, your relationship with her..... You being her real sister rather than bestie or soulie.... Should I tell her all this.... She will be broken na knowing you lied to her.... Lied to her so many times... Hide so much from her... Use her innocence.. Made fun of your relation... Played with her feeling... Made full of her naivness... Broke her trust... Um... Let me just say it....

He said all this & standing straight looked at her with a devilish sly smile.... While hearing all this her eyes goy big in shock.... He was again blackmailing her with her ANGEL threatening to tell her about her lies.... Disclose her identity... Open up everything to her knowing she will break down knowing the whole truth if anyone instead of RUHI/ABHITI open up all this to her... She will devastated & will feel cheated.... Hearing this ABHITI/RUHI was spitting fires through her eyes... She glared at ARYAMAAN angrily & looking straight in his eyes she whispered at him in cold yet stern low voice which will be only audible for him....

ABHITI/RUHI : SHIVJI ( GOD ) KNOWS BEST.... Dare you open your fucking filthy mouth.... You can't do this with me MR. ARS... You bloody can't do this.... You can't blackmail me with her truth like this... You promised me you will let her go....

She asked him sternly warning him to not cross his line in cold tone with blank face... Seeing it ARYAMAAN smirked evilly & whispered her back in his husky voice with a menacing glint in his eyes....

ARYAMAAN : I am not breaking my promise LUNA... I am not caging her... I told you I will not stop her after are marriage from leaving the mansion... I told you that I will let her go wherever she wants... But as you can see I am not stopping her from leaving the mansion as I promised nor I am holding her back it's just I am just requesting her to stay here for a little more... Come on LUNA request can't be considered in force.... & if you talk about me asking you to stop her then I am not stoping her from leaving the mansion instead I am making you stop her from leaving the mansion... I didnt promised you that I won't make anyone stop her... Didn't this two things sounds different... & about blackmailing then let me tell you thag I don't remember when I said that I won't blackmail you any more..... I didn't say that ever that I won't blackmail you more with your little baby sister to do anything for anything... So I can do this how much I wish to do & please... It's my wish... You can't do anything regarding it... As I know it very well that you are sacred & can't told her the truth... Or else she will leave you.... She will come in danger... & anyways the deal was that I will not stop her so moral of the story is that I am not stoping her nor breaking my promise which I made to you... But now as you don't want to stop her let me tell her the whole so called truth of yours.... Let me tell her the lies of her so called best friend, her soulie cum her only family, her big sister... Be ready LUNA to answer her millions of questions & handle your dejected an innocent ANGEL....

He said with a sly smirk which made ABHITI/RUHI'S heart race like a horse... Her blood got frozen in her veins... Her face pale, body cold, palm sweaty & eyes wide.... Sweat buds forming on her face... As she realises he again tricked her.... She was shocked but his voice jerk her put of her shoked state as he called PARI to gain her attention who was talking with SEJAL to convinced her...

ARYAMAAN : PARI.....

He called her in his husky baritone getting everyone's attention... He looked back at ABHITI/RUHI who was hell scared now... She nodded her head in no at him slightly gesturing him not to disclose it with dangerously glaring eyes which hels an audacity with warning with a dominant aura on which ARYAMAAN chuckled at her.... Seeing it a confused PARI asked....

PARI : What happened MAAN BHAI, RUHI....

She asked hearing her both RUMAAN ( RUHI/ABHITI & ARYAMAAN ) looked at confused PARI who was looking at them with questioning eyes... Seeing it ARYAMAAN slightly smirked which was not unnoticed by ABHITI/RUHI...He glanced back at ABHITI/RUHI with corner of his eyes only to find her pleading with her eyes to not to tell this.... He just smiled at her slyly & started...

ARYAMAAN : Actually PARI... I was saying that you.....

He started but got cut off in between his talks by a perplexed, scared, horrified & bewildered ABHITI/RUHI...Who jumped in the situation & Interrupted him in between his talks before he could utter a single word about her lies & said facing SEJAL glancing at ARYAMAAN through corner of her eyes with a stern look & furious yet angry face trying her best to hide her emotions, her range from everyone specialy PARI & keep a fake calm postured & a happy face in front of her... She unwantedly stoped her accepting her defeat in front of him just to stop him from revealing anything to her ANGEL which will form new troubles for her....

ABHITI/RUHI : Na I mean Ha ANGEL, SEJU if everyone is insisting so much & saying you to leave tomorrow night na after attending the reception party.... Then what's so hurry...

She said all this in so much hurry that PARI got confused over her reaction.... She narrowed her eyes at RUHI/ABHITI in suspicion while hearing it SIYA jumped on PARI & hugged her tightly, DADI, RUDRA CHACHU, CHANCHAL CHACHI too smiled knowing now PARI will not go as she will not say no to ABHITI/RUHI... Evryone we're happy so in all this commotion PARI shrugged the thought while SEJAL knew something is definitely off with RUHI/ABHITI'S sudden decision as she noticed her perplexed voice... That too when she herself wanted them to leave the mansion as soon as possible but here she is asking them to stay... By this she understood something is really fishy... Their must be something that ABHITI/RUHI reacted so strange so she looked at her ABHITI/RUHI in her eyes worriedly for any signel or any order to find any tense or anything else but RUHI/ABHITI just gave her a blink to assure her that everything is fine... Then she signed her that she will explain her everything later on for now just do as she said... Stay here a long with PARI till reception on which she nodded her head in yes at her while same time here, after hearing RUHI/ABHITI the boys squade { ARYAANSHAN ( ARYAMAAN, REYANSH & ARYAN ) & ANAAN ( ANGAD & AHAAN ) } smirked evilly....

PARI turned feeling someone stares & turn back only to find REYANSH looking at her like a hungry lion ready to bounce on his pray with an evilly smirk plastered on his devilishly handsome face... Understanding his anger behind this calmness she knew it's the calmness before the strom comes.... His angry stare was piercing in her sole so not able to hold it more & stand for it she quickly adverted her gaze from him towards others.... By time now as all this choose ended it was evening.... It was time for dinner.... Whole family was tired so all decided to have it in their rooms... So it's time to give the new couple some privacy as it was RUMAAN'S ( RUHI/ABHITI & ARYAMAAN'S ) first night.... So DADI asked PARI to escort ABHITI/RUHI to ARYAMAAN bedroom...

DADI : It's very late we all should go to our rooms now & PARI beta can you escort RUHI to her new bedroom.... & REYANSH you escort ARYAMAAN to his & RUHI'S bedroom after an hour.... It's new for RUHI... She needs some time in alone with herself... We should give her some privacy.... She must be very nervous... Like every other girl on their very first night although she knows ARYAMAAN already... But still ARYAMAAN you go to study : give her some time to settle her self & relax a bit it was really hectic day today.......

DADI said on which ARYAMAAN nodded his head in yes at DADI... He was agree with her as only he knew how much his angry LUNA need this break after running away from him for hours & making him run after her to chase to catch her whole the time...
After hearing DADI taking the word first night ABHITI/RUHI got alerted... Her eyes widened in bewilderment which was not unnoticed by ARYAMAAN.... Seeing her reaction he just chuckled at her... While after hearing jis chuckled she glared at him all flustered red not in shyness but in anger where as he gave her a wolfish grin with a naughty wink.... Which was noticed by all members.... Seeing his destination all chuckled, giggles & laugh at him... Where as ABHITI/RUHI & SEJAL were getting tensed... ABHITI/RUHI didn't thought about this.... She was very sure about her escape plan... So she didnt had a slightest idea about how to escape such situation... Even after accepting ARYAMAAN'S offer of marrying him & making a deal with him to leave her ANGEL & SEJU, she didn't thought about this... This didn't even cross her mind for once... She was not at all prepared for all this... Now she was hell nervous thinking how she will handle this now... while SEJAL was aslo scared for her... She didn't knew what to do... She was looking at ABHITI/RUHI horrified.... She was frustrated & was ready to do all she can do for her KUNWARANI but ABHITI/RUHI gestured her through eyes to leave it on her she will handle it... She unwantedly & unwilling nodded her head in yes at her.... Accepting her command... She don't wanted this but she was forced by circumstances not to do anything... By now she was feeling helpless as she was not able to do anything to protect her KUNWARANI.... She was angry, furious over the stubbornness of her would be queen to not to interfere in between her matter... She was tied with her orders & was bound to do nothing due to her commands which she needs to follow as it's her oath... where as PARI was giggling with SIYA teasing ARYAMAAN for his first night... While all this REYANSH was only adoring his naughty ANGEL who was giggling by time now along with his little sister... Seeing her beaming with happiness anger was long forgotten.... She is not leaving the mansion & staying their along with him this only thins gave his racing heart piece.... He wanted to scold her for trying to leave him... He wanted to anger her for trying to go away from him... But he knew he can't being angry with her for long... Her one smile & his anger was long forgotten... He was smitten by her laught... & currently was adoring her like a long lost puppy..... Then after this all headed to their rooms as PARI along with ABHITI/RUHI headed towards ARYAMAAN oops I mean RUMAAN'S ( RUHI/ABHITI & ARYAMAAN'S ) bedroom on 2nd privet floor to escort ABHITI/RUHI for their first night.... Where as the squade ARYAANSH ( ARYAMAAN & REYANSH ) & ANAAN ( ANGAD & AHAAN ) headed to the study room of 2nd private floor....

HERE IN BEDROOM OF RUMAAN ( RUHI/ABHITI & ARYAMAAN ) AT 2nd PRIVET FLOOR....

As RIHI ( PARI & RUHI/ABHITI ) enter in RUMAAN'S ( RUHI/ABHITI & ARYAMAAN'S ) bedroom.... ABHITI/RUHI got hell scared, nervous & knot of anxiety form in her stomach... She was getting goosebumps... Her eyes got wide in bewilderment seeing the scenario.... While PARI was grinding ear to ear widely.... She was in aww looking at the surrounding as whole bedroom was decorated beautifully for RUMAAN'S ( RUHI/ABHITI & ARYAMAAN'S ) first night....

( Guys imagine the decorations for RUMAAN'S { RUHI/ABHITI & ARYAMAAN'S } first night like this...)

The whole bedroom was decorated with white roses.... & white curtains... Just like a fairy tail.... Looking heavenly beautiful.... The seren scent of white roses was awesome... It was enough for any person to go crazy & come on their knees.... It was just seren... Seeing it PARI smiled at ABHITI/RUHI mischievously & said teasingly....

PARI : Oh ho... Looking at the decoration of this bed room it seems like MAAN BHAI is very excited for tonight... All the best RUHI....

She said in teasing tone & saying this she giggled while after hearing it ABHITI/RUHI got flustered... She was all red like a tomato... She hit PARI with her hand on her shoulder playfully & give hera fake glare on which PARI giggled more.... Then she took ABHITI/RUHI'S both hands in her & said in soft assured voice looking directly in her eyes....

PARI : Really RUHI you are very lucky that you got a life partener like MAAN BHAI... You know na MAAN BHAI truly loves you... He loves you alot... More than anything in this world.... I am 100% sure that he will keep you always happy... He won't let a single drop of tear come in your eyes... He will always protect you like a treasure.... He will respect you like a man should respect his women... He will always chase you like you are his everything... He will always adore you the way you are... He will not only keep you near him but will keep you in his heart... I dam sure that he will become your shield... He will protect you from an evey evill eyes of this world... He won't let anyone in this world even scratch you harming you is just out of the imagination... He won't let any problem, pain, sorrow come near you... He will be with you in your all goods as well as bads... He will stand with you in your difficult toughest time... He will keep faith in you... He will stand by your side whenever any problem, hurdle came in your life...

She said with moist eyes hearing her ABHITI/RUHI'S eyes too got wet but she nodded her head in yes at her thinking....

ABHITI/RUHI M. V. : If only you knows ANGEL... You think the person who snatched my love ones from me loves me.... You think the person who tried to snatch my ANGEL, My only family, my reason to live away from will keep me happy & protect me...... You think the person who is the reason behind my pain & sorrows will stand by me in my ups & downs.... You think the person who make me vulnerable adores me.... Who thinks the person behind my misery, my doom & my families destruction will respect me... Although he will chase me... Chase me to the hell to get what he wants.... He is not good man ANGEL... He is playing with you.... He is not what he shows... He is using you for his own gain.... He is using your innocent... He is using your feelings... He is making fun of a brother sisters relationship...

Thinking all this she was lost in her own chain of thoughts but PARI'S voice breack her transe & made her come to reality... Who was saying....

PARI : Ok now you rest....you must be tired.... I am too tired... So I am going to my room... Best of luck...

Saying this she giggled & left the room.... While saying her antics ABHITI/RUHI chuckled at her....
.
.
.
.
.
SAME TIME IN THE STUDY ROOM OF ARYAANSH ( ARYAMAAN & REYANSH ) AT 2ND PRIVET FLOOR :

ARYAANSHAN ( ARYAMAAN, REYANSH & ARYAN ) & ANAAN ( ANGAD & AHAAN ) we're gathered in the study room at 2nd privet floor.... ARYAMAAN was seating in chair relaxing while REYANSH was busy in thinking something where as both ANAAN ( ANGAD & AHAAN ) were looking at their boss confused.... They both were stealing glances with each other & we're signalling each other to proceed 1st..... ARYAMAAN who was seating peacefully in his flat big comfy chair relaxing with a war winning smirk plastered on his face gazing at ceiling asked in his husky deep dark cold baritone without looking at them....

ARYAMAAN : TOTAL RUBBISH.... AHAAN, ANGAD SHOOT......

He said in bore tone & after saying this he huff & looked at AHAAN with same smirk... Hearing him REYANSH too smirked & looked back at them... Seeing it both ANAAN ( ANGAD & AHAAN ) smiled at ARYAMAAN knowing how much he knows them... While AHAAN scratch the back of his neck on which ARYAMAAN chuckled while he smiled & asked confused....

AHAAN : Boss I didn't understand why you gave RUHI BHABHI their mothers
ring in that ring searching ritual... I mean BOSS you don't want her to know the truth na untill we find that thing... & first she had a doubt that you are somehow involved in her mom, dads accident.... but now after getting that ring... she must be confirmed that you were really present on the accident spot... It will increase her doubt...

He represent his doubt in front of him & joining him a confused ANGAD asked....

ANGAD : Ya BOSS... Now she won't stay quite.... She will try to search answer for her questions... She will try to solve that mystry of 9 & 1/2 months back....

Hearing him ARYAMAAN chuckled while REYANSH smirk looking at ARYAMAAN & said in his deep cold husky baritone....

REYANSH : INTERESTING.... VERY INTERESTING.... MAAN I think I know the reason.....

He said & chuckled on which ARYAMAAN signed him with his hand to process first on which REYANSH smiled at him... ANAAN ( ANGAD & AHAAN ) we're hearing him keenly while he started in jis stern voice with cold eyes.......

REYANSH : RUHI is not a mere timid, fragile girl... She is stubborn warrior princess KUNWARANI ABHITI SHIKHAWAT.... She has never learn to accepted defeat... & why would she after all she is ARS'S queen.... She is equall to my brother in evry prospection.... In anger, in stubbornness everything... Although now she is married with MAAN but she won't accept defeat this easily.... She married MAAN for her ANGEL... Just to save her... But this marriage thread is not enough to tie with MAAN... She won't quietly stay here by his side... He needed something... Something very strong to made her stay here... That's why he gave her, her moms ring..... AM I RIGHT OR AM I RIGHT....

Saying this he smirked & looked at ARYAMAAN... Hearing his brother ARYAMAAN nodded his head in yes at him & continued saying in his deep husky baritone.....

ARYAMAAN : IMPRESSIVE... That's why you are my twin... You are right REY.... I needed something to stop her from leaving... & I know after seeing this ring she will be bound to stay here... She wants answer of her question.... She will try to search for any clue to solve that mystry... She will trun everything upside down to find the culprit of her parents... She wants to know who killed her mom & dad... Once we found that thing we will open up about the accident to her....

He said hearing him ANAAN ( ANGAD & AHAAN ) nodded their head in yes at him while a confused yet curious REYANSH asked in his husky yet concerned voice knowing he is upto something big.....

REYANSH : MAAN what you have planed... How you are going to stop PARI from leaving..... I hope you are not thinking to do that.....

Hearing him ARYAMAAN'S smile fake & a concern take it's place which he quickly covered with a blank face but it was visible for REYANSH... He got stressed seeing his concerned face while ARYAMAAN said him in his stern cold baritone....

ARYAMAAN : We need to do this... You have to be strong REY....

Hearing him now REYANSH knew what he is thinking to do.... He got worried & said him in cold husky whisper...

REYANSH : She is not ready for this....

He whispered in very low voice but it was audible for all three... Hearing him so worried & sounding so nervous ANAAN'S ( ANGAD & ANAAN'S ) head shot up at ARYAMAAN & they looked at him with confused yet worried look.... Seeing it ARYAMAAN shrugged his head... & then said....

ARYAMAAN : I need to do this... I will *******( secret conversation...)******

After the conversation got over... Once they discussed the plan unwantedly REYANSH agreed with ARYAMAAN as their is no way to stop his sweetheart from going away from him & their is no way to make ABHITI/RUHI stop all this chase & run game.... So all agreed with ARYAMAAN... Then after this he headed back to his room towards his LUNA... & others too headed back to there rooms.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
PARI was passing from the corridor of 2nd privet floor of ARYAANSH heading towards the elevator to go back to her room.... She was walking from the path thats when suddenly one arm held her waist & before she can understand anything in a blink of time with a jerk some one just pulled her in a corner... Due to the unexpected all of a sudden pull she gasp & clutched her eyes closed tightly in fear.... She was patting heavily... Her heart beat rise... Her heart was thumping fast like a horse race... She was filling her heart will come back out of her cheat breaking her rib cage... She was hell scared but then suddenly a strong very familiar male collagen heat her nostrils & her nerves calm down... As she very well knew who it is... She don't need eys to recognise this person... She can recognise him in thousands of people's with out even seeing him just by her sent.... Her love is enough for her to know it's him.... Her heart calm down... Then she slowly opened her both eyes only to find herself caged in between the wall at her back & an another strong wall in fronnt of her the form of her devil, mad, obsessive lover REYANSH.....

( Guys imagine PEYANSH { PARI & REYANSH } like this only....)

His breathing were fanning over her face which were passing cold chills in the back of her spine... She was only able to see his chest due to their hight difference.... She slowly looked up only to find him bending his head towards her & looking at her face.... She looked in his deep dark black orbs with her deep brown hazelnut eyes.... Only to find the havoc of different kind of emotions in his eyes.... Love, pain, hurt, anger, possessiveness, obsession, madness & his JUNOON of her.... Which caused a cold shiver pass down to her spine.... She quickly adverted her gaze from his eyes.... She was looking here & their in whole corridor but not at him... Which didn't went with REYANSH.. It frustrated her to no limits.... She was scared but not to him but to this close proximity of them which was creative a havoc in her... She was not meeting his eyes, seeing it REYANSH clenched his jaw & fisted his hand in anger... Then finally an irritated REYANSH barely controlling his anger & frustration said in his husky commanding voice greeting his teeth in anger....

REYANSH : Look at me SWEETHEART..

He ordered her in commanding tone... Hearing it she flinched at her place... She was hell scared hearing his dominating voice... She was confused & flabbergasted... Still she gathered her courage & looked up at him directly in his deep dark black orbs... As soon as his deep black dominating black orbs meet her deep doe shaped brown hazelnut soft eyes which only contains purity, innocence... Anger was long forgotten... Seeing her pretty eyes his anger replaced with love... He can't anger on her... His love... His lady.. His sweetheart... He can't stay angery with her for long... All grumpiness faded away & their was only adoration for her in his eyes.... Their eyes lock for a minute & they shared an eye lock....

Jo chute na kabhi,
Aisi meri lat hai tu...
Jo bhulae na bule kabhi,
Aisi meri mohabbat hai tu...
( Written by your favourite💕cute🤩, sweet😋, innocent 🥺 pretty 🥰 beutiful 😍, smart😌 intelligent 😎 mischievous😉, a little naughty 🤪, crazy😝 & lazy🥱 yet hard working😌, chubby😊 bubbly😁 amazing😛 & now a days a little angry bird like writer KIYA....)

( Guys imagine the song YEH DIL DEEWANA sung by Gurnazar in background of PEYANSH'S { PARI & REYANSH'S } eye lock... As usual adding few of my favorite lines from it.... )

Oh dil tod ke turr gayi aen,
Dil tod ke turr gayi aen....
Dil da kasoor koyi na,
Mukh kahnu mod gayi aen x (2)....
Dil ki khata bhi hai kya,
Mujhko gila bhi hai kya..
Arre iss dillagi ke siwa,
Dil ne kiya bhi hai kya....

They were lost in each other's eyes that's when REYANSH'S phone rang... Which made them to break their eyelock... REYANSH move a little back to attend his phone call.... Seeing it she murmured...

PARI : Bach gaye ( hash I got saved )... Before he again catch me I should slip from here...

She through using his distraction she will get free from his clutches... So that's when seeking the opportunity PARI tried to escape from his hold but before she fruition the golden opportunity REYANSH held her through her wrist & pulled her close towards him... Due to the unexpected, his all of a sudden strong pull PARI lost her balance & with a jerk landed on his chest... Due to the strong pull her fragile, soft, dedicated body crashed on his hard, stone like well built chest.... The he left her wrist & in a blink he held her through her waist close to his chest... In such a way that her front was crashing with his chest.... Her small body was perfectly fitting in his large one... As if it's made for him only... He was holding her possessively, fully hiding her in his embrace from the whole world... Feeling his tight hold PARI murmured in his hold....

PARI : Phas gaye... ( I got stuck...)

She murmured in soft whisper but it was very well audible for him... Hearing her soft voice he smiled then he attend the phone call... It was from one of his client for some sea weapon deal... He was talking on phone while she was wiggling in his hold to escape from him but as if this is that easy to get free from RRS'S clutch.... she was wiggling a lot so he looked down wt her & gave her an angry glare & ahe was like meow... She stoped wiggling & accepting her defeat she just stoped her failure attempts of getting her self free from him.... After eding the call REYANSH put his phone back in his pocket... Then he held her waist with his both hands... He pulled her more close to him... His touch was giving her goosebumps in her stomach... Due to their closs proximity he was very well able to feel it... Feeling her goosebumps & seeing his effect on her body he mentally patted himself & narrowing his eyes at her he asked her in his deep cold husky voice....

REYANSH : INTERESTING.... VERY INTERESTING.... So what were you saying in hall.... You are leaving this mansion, leaving MUMBAI, leaving this country.... So you want to leave me ha... What do you think you can go away from me... You can leave me...

He said with a war winning confident smirk plastered on his face with a determination in his deep dark voice & a glint of madness in his eyes which made PARI hell scared... He was looking at her rasing his both eyebrows at her questioningly.... Seeing it PARI tried to say....

PARI : I... I....

She shuttered... Seeing it REYANSH chuckles menacingly & said in his husky baritone in stern voice with cold eyes....

REYANSH : Ok sweetheart tell me where will you go... ( pretending to think ) Ummm.. SYDNEY... TOKYO, AMERICA, LONDON, VEGUS, GREECE or where SPAIN...

He said stretching on SPAIN.... Hearing him PARI got shocked.. Her eyes got wide in bewilderment that he knows where she is planning to go... She got nervous thinking that how he knows that they are going to SPAIN... She quickly looked at him with shoked expressions confusion written on all over her face... While seeing her innocence REYANSH chuckled at her & suddenly said chaging his expression to stern one in a menacing way....

REYANSH : Get it clear in your pea sized brain babe... That there is no place in this whole world where your this crazy lover, your ANSH won't be able to reach towards his sweetheart... Listen to me very carefully jaan... No matter what.... I won't let you go away from me ever... Never ever... You can't go away from me... Did you understand...

Hearing him PARI jumped on her place as she got startle by his bipolar behavior.... But still she tried to act brave... & said trying to make him understand her situation, her point....

PARI : Why don't you understand that I need to....

She was saying but got cut off in between her talk by one & only REYANSH as he spoke in his husky deep dark baritone interrupting in between her talk stoping her from saying further...

REYANSH : No more words.... I don't want to hear anything from you... What I all know is I just want anything.. What I all want is you & only you... You are mine only mine & world knows RRS gets what he wants by hook or by crook....

He just declared, his tone was dominating... He was ordering... it was not a request but it was a command.... Their was a madness in his eyes while saying all this & a obsession in his voice... Hearing him PARI again tried to speak....

PARI : You can't.....

She tried to say something but before she can finish she got interrupted in between her talks by an angry, frustrated REYANSH who snapped at her in his angery husky deep dark baritone with stern face & enraged eyes...

REYANSH : I can... & I will... I will do everything which I can, to get you... No matter what I need to do... I will do that... I won't think twice before doing anything if its wrong or right if it means that by doing this I can get you by the end.... Because you are mine only mine.....

He declare... He literally threaten her... Saying this he started moving more closed to her... He eyed her lips & was leaning down towards her face... The distance between them was decreasing slowly slowly... But before ehe can capture her lips in his their was a loud voice of barking of HUNTER... As soon as PEYANSH ( PARI & REYANSH ) heard the barking sound REYANSH stoped & they both looked at the direction from where the voice of coming only to find HUNTER approaching them... Seeing HUNTER, PARI signed & took a deep sign of relies while REYANSH cursed him under his breath for running his moment... While PARI called him happily....

PARI : HUNTEREEEE

As soon as HUNTER hear her melodious voice he jumped towards her & started licking her cheeks happily... Seeing it an irritated REYANSH made a face while PARI giggled at HUNTER & whispered in his ears....

PARI : Thanks BUDDY today you saved me... I am gonna give you a big treat of your favorite waffles for saving me from this devil... I was really in trouble.... But yoh saved me...

Saying this she giggled & then along with hunter she hurriedly headed towards the elevator to let the floor as soon as possible & went back to her room.... REYANSH chuckled at this & went back to his room.... Leaving HUNTER near the elevator towards his care taker PARI too headed back to her room to take some rest as she was tired.....

TO BE CONTINUED....

HERE THE CHAPTER ENDS....

______________________________________

PRECAP : RUMAAN'S ( RUHI/ABHITI & ARYAMAAN'S ) FIRST NIGHT🙈... REVELATION???.... TRUTH???..... BREAKDOWN... PAIN.. HURT.. ANGER.. PUNNISHMENT... DISRESPECT... RESPECT... GUILTY... LOVE... CARE... PLAN?????.....

______________________________________

Hey guys how was the chapter I hope you liked it.... Look I was writting this chapter from past 1 week a little 200-300 word per day but then due to my practicle exams & viva I left it in middle then after some 2500 words I again started writting... It took me 3 days to complete it... I don't know what blunder I have done... I realised I have left many points... So edited last 2 chapters too... So I was saying that if you find any loop holes in it then do report me about it so I can do the correction as I haven't read this chapter before uploading for even once as I am not feeling to read it.. It gest really bore... As I know everything what's going to happen I don't feel intrest in reading it... & if I read then don't feel like writing that's why I can't... I just finished the chapter writting & now uploading it... So their can be manu spelling mistakes if you found one do tell me... I know their must be but I will edit it latter... Ok so after all this I was saying that today na I just went through some insta videos their I found an another serial named MEHENDI HAI RACHNE WALI it telecast on star plus.... It's awesome yaar... You know after RIANSH I had decided I will not watch any tv serial nor I used to watch much... I have watched some selected serials... I don't watch many as I love movies more than serial as they ends in short & theirs no immotional attachment with it... but RAGHAVI just pulled me towards it with a mere 30 sec clip & I got attracted towards the story & at last ended up watching all episodes of the serial on hotstar in a single day... Crazy na... But what to do I do what I want to do... Busy you know what It's mind blowing yaar... I can see RIANSH in RAGHVI.... RAGHVI is so unique na just like REYANSH... & like VANSH'S INTERESTING.... VERY INTRESTING captured mt heart RAGHAV'S ARDAMAINDA just stole it... Just like RIANSH, RAGHVI too got attached to my emotions... So now moral of the story writing all this is I just wanted to inform you all that my one of the upcoming story ( KHWABFAROSHI ) will be a RAGHVI story... I don't know ehan I will write how I will write but I will write.... & yes I want to finish first part of JUNOON fast so I can upload next one soon so I will try to upload the chapters as fast as possible may be 2 nahi may be 3 na may be 4 chapters per week... So it's my time to take your leave I have so much work... My exams are going to start from 16 so I will be on leave from 17 & ya will come back after rakhi after finishing my exam in 25 so as I am again going on leave I will try to come with next chapter as soon as possible so I can't leave you all on a cliffhanger for a week till then SAYONARA... HASTA LA VISTA....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

709K 41K 35
|ROSES AND CIGARETTES Book-I| She was someone who likes to be in her shell and He was someone who likes to break all the shells. "Junoon ban chuki ho...
1.7M 83.5K 43
Entering to the room he pinned me to the door and I was horrified my his sudden drag. "Hmm .... To kya kehe rahin thi app niche" He asked pinning my...
243K 15K 41
His Peaceful life turned chaotic the day she stepped into his life. She is hiding so many secrets which can be dangerous for his clan and He will nev...
99.3K 6.5K 27
DARK SERIES #1 "You don't have any idea what boundaries I can cross for you. I'm not the almighty but capable enough to steal your fate and entwine w...