๐—ฆ๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ข๐˜‚๐˜

By FalseSugar

"๐ผ ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“‰๐‘’ ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š" .... "๐ผ ๐’ฝ๐’ถ-๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“‰๐‘’ ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š ๐“‚๐‘œ-๐“‚๐‘œ๐“‡๐‘’, ๏ฟฝ... More

๐•‹๐•™๐•– ๐”ป๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•ฃ || ๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 1
๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•ฃ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•˜๐•–๐•ฃ || ๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 2
๐•€๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•ฃ๐•ฆ๐••๐•–๐•ฃ || ๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 4
โ„๐•ฆ๐•Ÿ ||๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 5
โ„•๐•–๐•จ ๐”น๐•–๐•˜๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•Ÿ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜๐•ค || ๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 6
โ„™๐•’๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•ช ๐•‹๐•š๐•ž๐•– || ๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 7
๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’๐•ฃ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜ || ๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 8
โ„๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•˜๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ฅ || ๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 9
๐”พ๐•’๐•ž๐•– || ๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 10
โ„‚๐• ๐•Ÿ๐•—๐•ฆ๐•ค๐•–๐•• || ๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 11
โ„‚๐• ๐•ž๐•ก๐•๐•š๐•”๐•’๐•ฅ๐•–๐•• || ๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 12
โ„‚๐• ๐•Ÿ๐•—๐•–๐•ค๐•ค๐•š๐• ๐•Ÿ || ๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 13
โ„๐• ๐•ค๐•ก๐•š๐•ฅ๐•’๐• ๐•๐•š๐•ค๐•š๐•ฅ || ๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 14
โ„•๐•š๐•˜๐•™๐•ฅ ๐•Š๐•œ๐•ช || ๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 15
โ„๐•–๐•”๐• ๐•ง๐•–๐•ฃ๐•ช || ๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 16
โ„๐• ๐•’๐••๐•ค๐•š๐••๐•– ๐•Š๐•™๐• ๐•ก || ๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 17
๐•Š๐•™๐• ๐•จ๐•–๐•ฃ || ๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 18
๐”น๐• ๐•ช๐•—๐•ฃ๐•š๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•• || ๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 19
โ„•๐• ๐•ค๐•ฅ๐•’๐•๐•˜๐•š๐•’ || ๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 20
โ„๐•–๐•’๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•“๐•ฃ๐•–๐•’๐•œ๐•–๐•ฃ || ๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 21
๐•ƒ๐• ๐•ง๐•– ๐• ๐•ฃ ๐•ƒ๐•ฆ๐•ค๐•ฅ || ๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 22
โ„‚๐• ๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•ฃ๐•’๐••๐•š๐•”๐•ฅ๐•š๐• ๐•Ÿ๐•ค || ๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 23
๐”น๐•–๐•ฅ๐•ฃ๐•’๐•ช๐•’๐• || ๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 24
โ„‚๐•™๐•š๐•ฅ โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ฅ || ๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 25
โ„™๐•ฃ๐•–๐•ค๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ || ๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 26
โ„™๐•š๐•˜ || ๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 27
๐”ธ๐•ก๐• ๐•๐• ๐•˜๐•š๐•ซ๐•– || ๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 28

๐•Š๐•๐•–๐•–๐•ก๐• ๐•ง๐•–๐•ฃ || ๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 3

5.5K 141 96
By FalseSugar

"Come on, let's go!" your friend declared impatiently, shooting up from their seat to get going even faster. Excitement ran through their veins as they had finally gotten the chance to spend some quality time with their best friend.
As you and (B/F/N) made it out of the diner, beautiful gold's and rose like colours painted the sky in stunning hues, it was almost dystopian-like. Your (E/C) orbs examined the gorgeous masterpiece crafted within the sky as you strolled peacefully to your house with your friend. The air was cool and brushed through your hair, giving you a sense tranquillity. Luckily, your friend's house was on the way to your house. So you two decided it was best for a pit stop. You both came to a halt in front of a light brown house. Well kept white flowers lined the outside of a smooth concrete path that welcomed one to the house. It was almost beckening for you to step foot in the house.
It was nostalgic.
Memories of your younger self skipping to the dark oak door, and running your small fingers against the white petals played at the back of your mind.
It was a simpler time.

"(Y/N) you can go get yourself ready at your house, I'm going to take a shower now. I'll meet you there," they voiced while producing a small wave with those words. Their voice made your eyes flutter as you pulled yourself back to reality. You just nodded at your friend with a toothy grin.

"Don't get lost!" You teased, prompting your friend to stop at the doorway to peer back at you, rolling their eyes in a playful manner before speaking up once again.

"I'm flabbergasted, you assume I don't know how to walk a block from here?" they spoke out, attempting their best act of being offended. They placed their hand upon their chest and shut their eyes dramatically. A small giggle lifts their lips a few seconds later before making their way into the doorframe, closing the door gently behind them. You loved (B/F/N) with all your heart, they couldn't have been a better friend. They were like a (Brother/Sister) to you. You almost felt as though you had to protect them from danger, like they were the only person that could understand you in this messed up world. A treasure. If darkness held you, they would cling on tighter.
After reminiscing in old memories once again, you move your feet towards the direction of your house. You remembered your room was a pig pen, so it was probably best that (B/F/N) hadn't come to see what a pig you were. This was a great opportunity to tidy up a bit and take a shower yourself. Your mom and dad disappeared on a vacation to Hawaii, they begged you to come with them. Nonetheless, you turned down the tempting offer due to your big game and graduation. What a time to leave. You loved your parents with almost everything you had, but the decisions they made were questionable.
You set foot into your empty house, your keys ringing eerily through the front hallway. You slipped off your shoes and sprinted up to your room, placing your backpack down and sighing.
"Time to get cleaning"

Toby's POV

I watched as Masky vanished into the tall, sunburnt doors of the mansion. I observed my surroundings carefully, keeping an eye out for a certain white figure.
'So Masky really didn't rat me out! What a good... piece of shit,'
After my small trip I came to the realization that I actually had no idea where (Y/N) was located. They could have lived anywhere! Certainly they couldn't just give out their address to social media, that was too ideal. Thoughts of failure suddenly crept into my mind.
'Great Toby, you had one job... if only you could search... up... BEN!!' I snapped my fingers as though a mini light bulb lit inside my skull. I happily made my way towards the mansion and found myself unconsciously moving towards Ben's room. I stopped in front of a door down one of the hallways, cation tape was plastered in arbitrary directions. I cleared my voice before pounding on the door like a wild ape.
"B-B-Ben, I need *tic* need y-y-you to f-find i-information about so-someone!" I exclaimed, knocking melodies urgently on his door to get the pervy elf to answer. He was probably 'busy' with a video game.
"B-B-Ben!--" as I hollered his name one more time before the door flung open, making me punch the air and almost flop over. Luckily I didn't or that would've been embarrassing. I starighted myself and waved at Ben, who didn't exactly enjoy my presence. His left eyebrow twitched, his red eyes narrowed towards me and he crossed his arms. Like an angry child that just got his crayons taken away.

"WHAT??" his robotic voice seemed to echo through my ears and bounce around in my head. At least he opened the door, he could've just ignored me. So he did have a soft side!

"I-i need y-y-you to f-find i-imformation about th-this *tic* person," I informed, scrambling to take out the already torn, stained napkin from my pocket. I heard a small growl from the gnome, making me look up, or rather look down at him.

"I'm missing out on the hardest level to help you with some pathetic mission? Dude..." his voice trailed off as he muttered something under his breath, but ended up walking towards his computer. He was actually going to help me.

"Th-thank y-y-you B- *tic* Benny," I smiled, placing the napkin on his desk before he turned swiftly in his swivel chair, pointing his index finger at me like he was going to stab me with it.

"DON'T call me that!!" He practically screamed. What a moody teenager. He sighed in defeat then started typing away.
"Last name?"

I dug into the greatest depths of my memories. What was their last name? Smith? No... Williams?? No, that's Sally's.

-
"(Y/N) (L/N)" a female voice sweetly called out followed by a small child's voice saying 'here.'

"Toby Rogers" the female voice called out.
-

I took a quick inhale as I heard the female voice call my name. It made me cringe internally. I hummed softly finally coming to a conclusion which I hoped to be right.
"(L/N)" I stated, remembering their name from a roll call over a decade ago. I couldn't even remember what brand of waffles I ate for breakfast, how did I remember that insignificant moment? I shook it off. It only helped me. I just watched Ben's fingers run wild on the keyboard, he then started jotting down simple things such as their phone number, address, alias, height, and other things that would prove useful for later.
"They're pretty cute," his smirk leaped across his words, I already knew what he was insinuating. This pervy Christmas Elf always had his mind running everywhere. I observed the picture displayed on the glowing screen. They featured perfect (S/C) skin, and (E/C) eyes that could draw anyone in with one glance. Their nose and lips sat perfectly on their face, those characteristics suited them quite well. (H/C) hair framed their face nicely, adding to the exaggeration of their features. They weren't ugly that's for sure, but I already constructed my view on this person.

"It-its n-n-not wha-what *tic* you th-think. Plus th-their u-u-gly," I clenched my fist at the thought of them. Seeing their blood on my hands, watching their (E/C) eyes slowly lose their light.
I hated them.
They were going to be my next victim.
I already made up my mind.
Athletic, smart, kind... and about to be dead.
I just hoped the Operator didn't find out about my secret mission.

(Y/N)'s POV

After my well deserved shower, I fitted into my pajamas. With that I started organizing and tidying up my surroundings. It wasn't much of a grueling process, plus it created an atmosphere where time would fly by much faster. Once my cleaning concluded, I peered up at the clock just above the kitchen table. 7:37pm, not bad. As I waited for my friend to make their grand appearance, I decided that a movie and buttery popcorn would make for a fun sleepover activity. Silence took over the house once again as I prepared the ingredients for the popcorn, which wasn't much. Just as I was about to light the stove, the doorbell played its small tune. I jumped up hastily making my way to the door so I could let in (B/F/N).
It had to be them, nobody else would come to visit.
I sang open the door, revealing nothing but a smile.

"I'm so excited (Y/N)!!" (B/F/N)'s thrilled screech could blow eardrums. They had a little pep in their step as they forced past me, welcoming themselves into my home. I couldn't help but beam, they haven't changed a single bit over the years. I followed behind closely, already planning out our night in my head.

"Wanna watch a SpOoKy movie?" I questioned, mimicking her from the diner prior to our little adventure here. I actually quite liked scary movies, they were chalked full of suspense and left a sense of thrill with every moment.

"Sure!" They cackled, "I bet you'll be the first one to get scared," they smirked, running up the stairs to plop their bag in your bedroom. It was funny, they hated horror movies and they were curtinaly going to be the ones to get scared first.
"MAKE POPCORN!!" they hollered from the tippy-top of the stairs.
"ALREADY ON IT!!" I screamed back, making it my number one adjective to finish the popcorn I had already started. I stepped foot in the kitchen and started the stove. It wasn't long until I dropped some popcorn kernels in the pot with some butter.

(B/F/N) made their way down the stairs in their pajamas and grabbed the dusty DVD binder.
"Which one do you wanna watch??" Flipping through the wide selections of movies, they admired all the old school classics and new movies alike. My dad had always been a movie fanatic and loved collecting DVDs. It was like his hobby or guilty pleasure.

"Surprise me!" I yelled back, smiling as I watched one of the popcorn kernels blossom into a white, fluffy piece of popcorn. The kitchen smelt like buttery goodness, it was the perfect smell for a movie.

Tonight was going to be a blast.
__________________
Have a good day!
Thanks for reading!! (人 •͈ᴗ•͈)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

175K 4K 53
โ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. โž kate martin x fem! oc
236K 17.6K 141
Tรกc phแบฉm: Toร n thแบฟ giแป›i ฤ‘แปu ฤ‘ang ฤ‘แปฃi ngฦฐแปi ฤ‘แป™ng tรขm. Tรกc giแบฃ: Tแป‘ Tรขy The version belongs to Mia, please do not reup or cover any work, thank you.
32.9K 55 19
just my thoughts tyy for 20k reads in just over a week BTW MY INSTA USERNAME IS NOW @yum1kim_
174K 1K 189
Mature content